• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

World of When Part 9 f/f, f/m, f/f

Myriads

Tzar of the TMF
Hello folks. Onward we go. Feedback is always welcome. Feel free to tell me what you like, and which characters you enjoy. I like hearing back from my readers.

Myriads

Click a number to see each of the earlier parts 1 to 8: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6,
7, 8.

All content, characters, and settings are ©2002 to Myriad Worlds Incorporated. All rights reserved.

Worlds of When
Part 9

“Ah hahahah! Ohha! hehehehe! oh no! hehehehe! hehehe! Not there! Ahha! hehehehe!” giggled Samantha as Tenya lightly swirled her fingertips on the singers helpless upraised soles.

As she tickled, Tenya sat back on the bed with a touch of amused frustration. She studied the wriggling bound form of her friend, and now, once again lover, Sam.

Nude of course, the indigo skinned singer was kneeling on the bed, her ankles stickstripped to her thighs in what was called a frog tie. It left the soles of her feet wonderfully vulnerable, pointed ceiling ward. Tenya watched her friends long toes writhe, and feet shift back and forth, in frantic reaction to her fingers attention. But no matter how Sam moved them, she could not escape the tickling fingers. Directly above her wiggling peds, Sam’s equally sensitive and rounded ass presented another tempting target. The trapped woman’s arms were stretched high over her head, linked at the wrists, and then to the rooms ceiling, by a strip which was hooked over a fastener Tenya had asked the room to extrude over the bed. The laughing woman was glossy with a thin layer of sweat. Her long blue-black hair was unbound, a tousled mess, with strands sticking to her neck, back, and shoulders. Her full breasts swayed with her body, and the long dark nipples were stiff with excitement, in reaction to the last tickly attack Tenya had made near them. “All in all, a very attractive package.” Tenya decided.
The tickler considered her slight frustration, and it’s cause. Clearly access to Samantha’s sensitive points was not the issue. The native american had spent the last half hour tickling Sam’s helpless feet, pits, ribs, ass and breasts with no difficulties.
Nor was the problem that the trapped woman was not ticklish. If anything, she was well above average. Her sexual response bio-mods had clearly boosted her nervous systems sensitivity to all forms of stimulation across the board. Tenya had encountered no difficulties in reducing the inky skinned submissive to hysteria, as Sam’s dishevelled state clearly attested.
Tenya’s frustration was that the woman LOVED it. Sam loved to be touched and teased and made to feel. Like a bottomless well, one could pour tickle torture into her, and she’d smile and say “More please!” In fact, she just had, a few minutes back. “What am I going to do with you?” asked Tenya aloud.

Between chuckles, the singer answered, “Hehehe, take me, oh! he! down and love hehehe! me all over? hehhehe!”

“That would be the simple thing for me to do, wouldn’t it Sammy? You’d like that.” answered Tenya. “But I think you need much more of a workout. I’ve seen Lil make you beg with tickling. I bet I can make you do it too.”

“Lil has a ah ah HAHAHAH! lot, lot, hehehe! more practice! oh heheheheh! with me!” teased Sam.

“Then I guess I’ll just need to use this chance to learn. I wouldn’t want to waste it.” joked Tenya back. She moved herself around to the singers front side, and rose to a kneel, so she could meet her victims deep blue eyes. She cupped the woman's equally blue breasts in her hands. “Sammy, Perhaps I’ve been being a bit too direct with my tickling to make you beg like I did. You just like it too much. But I have a theory. I think that Lil gets to you by getting you all mixed up. She gets you hot THEN tickles. That’s it isn’t it Sammy?” As she spoke she caught the woman's nipples between her thumbs and forefingers and gently began to pull and kneed.

“Ohyahhhh! mmmmm. Damn that’s nice... ummmmm.” purred Sam in response.

“Yes it is, isn’t it Sam? Everything is wired to make you feel good isn’t it? But it’s not some crude hack job. No way they made everything come out equal, did they? What fun for you would that be? Everything feels good, but some things are better right? So if you get all excited from this...” Tenya dipped her head, and took a nipple into her mouth. Slowly she skinned her teeth down its length, and then began to flick with her tongue.

“Ahhhhh! ummmm! yeeees! mmmmm! yesssss! oh.. oh.. oh... Moooore T!” responded Samantha in a husky breath.

Stopping her tongues attentions, Tenya continued, “Now since you are all bounced up, excited and slippy, if I start to tickle, that should be less arousing, and more annoying. Am I right Sam? Is that how Lil does it?” With that she began to tickle the large breasts undersides, and along Sam’s ribs to their sides.

“Oh SHIT! AHAHAHAAH! AHEHEHEH! STOP THAT! AHEHEHEHEEH! HEHEHE! OH NO! NO! HEHEEHH! AHEHEH! DON’T! NOOHOHOHAHAHA!” exploded Sam in surprise.

Smiling at the first edge of panic she’d managed to produce in Samantha tone, since she had started, Tenya taunted her captive some more. “That is your little secret isn’t it Sammy? You like it when tickles are all that is happening, but if you have a taste of something better, well then it’s just as bad as it is for me. Right?” She swirled her fingers into the woman's wide open armpits, and simultaneously dipped her mouth to the other nipple.

“OHHHHH! AHEHEHEHE! T! T! NO! STOP! HEHEEHEHEHE! AHE! AHE! AHAHAHAHAHA! Uhhhhhhh! AHAHAHAHAHA!”

“I’ll take that as a yes.” said Tenya with a smile. She was now running her fingers the length of Samantha’s body from wrists down the arms, pits, over the ribs, around the hips, and down the insides of the thighs.

Twisting and turning, Sam gasped out. “Oh heheheeh, thats evil!, AHAHAH, stop it! heheheeh! hehehe! AHEHEEH! oh FUCK! TEN! NO! Aheheheeh! ummmm! yessssss!”

The last exclamation had occurred as Tenya began to gently trace the trapped woman's labia. Tenya was gently tickling the exposed sensitive flesh, with light finger strokes. Sam had tried to snap her legs together in defense, but expecting that very action, Tenya had slide her legs between Sam’s knees. So the singer couldn’t close her thighs, and protect her most sensitive areas. Around her gasps, Samantha let out a little mew of frustration.

Tenya knew she was on the right path. Sam was slick with excitement, and it was clear that the attention to her pussies inner and outer lips was a distinctly arousing, but maddening experience for her. She kept up her slow teasing, avoiding Sam’s stiffened clit entirely. “This should bump you up for my next plans Sam.”

“Ohyeeees... mmmeeeem... uhhhhhhh... don’t stooop T... please don’t..... mmmmm! uhhh! do meeeee please...” Sam was thrusting her hips, trying to get more of Tenya's fingers into her, or perhaps rub her clit against something, anything.

“Ok Sam, I’ll do you.” announced Tenya. With that, she reached around Sam’s swaying hips, placed her hands on the upturned soles behind them, and began to make long, hard strokes up and down the length of the feet.

“YAAAAAAAAAA! SHIT! FUCK! NOOOO! T! NOOO! HEHEHEEHEHE! AHAHAHAA! ARHAHAHAAH! GEHEHEH! GEHEEHEH! STOOOOP! HEHEHEH!” Was the reward wrenched from Sam, that Tenya enjoyed hearing. She’d placed the top of her head against Sam’s chest to keep the bucking woman from getting close enough to press her clit against her while the tickling continued. She sort of enjoyed the feeling of those large breasts bouncing against her head. She kept up her foot oriented attack, and got her fingers between the toes and balls of the feet.

“AHHEHHEE! heheheheh! heheheeh! ARGEEHHEEHE! I CANT!, I CANT! HEHEHEH! GEHEHEHEH! AHAHAH! STOOOP T! PLEASE! HEHEHEH!” was the response the tickling woman received.

Tenya lessened her finger pressure on Sam’s feet to light spider like tickles. She was no longer frustrated. She now had found the key to effectively tormenting Sam as bad as she had gotten from her earlier. “If you beg nicely for me Sam I might go easier.” she informed the captive woman with a teasing lilt.

“aheheeheh No! I whont beg! hehehe! oooh hehehe!” resisted Sam.

“Ok Sammy. You asked for it.” was Tenya’s casual answer.

With her right hand Tenya reached over her shoulder, and grabbed her long braid, flipping it’s end into her lap. She took hold of the end, and separated out a few strands of hair, and ran her moistened fingers along them. Soon she had a tiny pointed brush. Gently she began to stroke Sam’s clit with it ever so lightly. She figured only a few fast passes would do the job.

“AHHHHH! MMMMMMHMMMM! OH! OH! YESSSSSS! MOOOOORE T! MOOOORE! AHHHHHE! HARDER! MMMMMMMHMMMMM! NO! DON'T STOP! CUMMON! PLEASE!” shouted the singer in a mix of pleasure and great frustration. She panted, and tried to work her hips into more sensation.

Dropping the braid to her lap, Tenya said, “No more of that. But a lot more of this!” She dug her fingers into Sam’s upper ribs again, scratching along the bottoms of the breasts at the same time, with her thumbs.

If anything, Sam’s response was even more explosive then anything before. This time there were no words in the mix of screams and laughter. Happily tickling away, Tenya decided that she was quite enjoying herself. “I’ll get her to beg like I did, soon, very soon.”

+++

The sun had come up, so Aron had long since gone to bed. As he often though, “What right minded person would expose themselves to the day? To many people, bright and noisy, day is for sleeping!” So he was groggy when Alex’s voice gently woke him at a bit past noon, announcing that Statcha wanted to come in and talk to him.”

“Ummm who? Statcha? ok... let her in.” he mumbled in reply. He ran a hand through his spiky green hair as he tried to gather his thoughts. It was only as Statcha was walking into his bedroom, when he realized that he’d fallen asleep nude, and hastily wrapped his sheet about himself tighter.

The Gypsy woman was wearing a tan peasant blouse over a long, pleated, multicolored skirt. A simple sash was tied about her waist, and she had annealed a foot shaped bit of material to the soles of her feet, to produce a barefoot look, but still provide traction, and protection. A dozen jingling bracelets on her right arm and ankles, and silver hoop earrings completed her look. She breezed into the room, and perched on the end of the bed.

“Aron, I need to get out of here for a bit, want to join me for lunch? I’ve heard about a great new place in Chicago that makes wonderful pie that hasn’t been overrun yet. Come on, lets go? Please?” she asked.

“I’m not sure Cha,” he replied. “I was thinking of spending the day working on some code. And Chicago? It will be so damned busy. Too many people.” He noticed that the dancer also had on a few silver rings which she fidgeted with.

“It doesn’t have to be Chicago Aron. Where ever you want. I just want to get out with a friend. My treat if they charge.” Statcha offered.

“Ughhh. It’s too early to be making choices like this.” Moaned the programmer. “Can’t I just stay in bed? We can talk and eat here.”

“No we can’t!” Cha answered firmly. “Come on, you hide in here all the time! I think you talk to Alex more then all of the rest of us combined!” She grabbed onto his ankle, which stuck out from under the blankets, and began to drag him from the bed.

“Hey leggo!” shouted Aron, as he grabbed onto the bed to stop his forced removal.

“I’ll make you let go!” said Statcha. With that statement, the raven haired woman began to lightly tickle the foot she had hold of while continuing to pull as hard as she could.

“Ah! Cha! nononono! harah! harheheheh! stop that! HA! heheeha!” laughed Aron in surprise. He attempted to dislodge her hand with his other foot, but it was hopelessly tangled in the sheets, and was ineffective.

“Time to get out of bed lazy!” yelled Cha, continuing her one handed attack.

“Ahahr! harhehehe! Cha don’t! Arhahaha! Ahehehehe!” The programmer was slowly loosing his grip on the bed.

“I’m not stopping 'til you let go!” promised the dancer, she’d gotten her legs solidly braced, and was putting her weight into her pulling. She’d also quickly learned to center her tickling on the ball of Aron’s foot where it seemed to have the most effect.

“Nonononnono! ARHAHAahahah! Ahrhahahaha! AhHAHAHAAHAHha.” Aron’s voice slid up and down in intensity as the tickling varied in effectiveness. Suddenly with a gasp, he lost his hold on the bed, and went shooting off the end, and ended up landing on top of a laughing Statcha.

“There that was simple wasn’t it?” she mocked, looking down through her hair, at his head which had ended up cradled in her lap. “Now will you go out with me? Or do I have to get serious?” She wiggled her fingers at him.

“Damnation, but you are strong!” Aron said gathering his wits. He happily noted with relief, that his modesty had been preserved in the fall, as the sheet had come with him. “Ok, let me get showered, and dressed, and I’ll go with you. I get to pick where we eat right?”

“Yes you can.” Statcha answered. Now hurry, get your cute ass moving! I want to get on the way. I’ll wait out here. How do you turn this system on? I’ll watch some feeds.”

Aron waved a feed window to life, and scuttled from the room. He wondered what she meant with the ‘cute ass’ comment. He was sure that it hadn’t been showing. “Perhaps it was just a joke.” he mused, as the hot water hit him.

+++

Maribree felt a small twinge of guilt as she scanned through the link that she’d been provided with as a ‘gift’ from the Park Director. She’d watched the almost two hour feed of Max jerking about in ticklish agony through once, and had gone back and reviewed a few select segments again. One part, where Max was blubbering about his balls between shrieks and screams, had especially amused her, and she had been watching it over repeatedly in loop. She particularly liked the way that the captive man was bucking and jerking. She could clearly see his leaf wrapped erection twitching spasmodically. The fantasy of fucking him while in such torment, was slowly getting her worked up, and as so often happened when she fantasized, the freckled redhead let her fingers finish the work her mind had started.

“Raaaarrrrwwwww!” she shouted, as she came, tossing her head back, feeling as if the shout carried the wonderful feeling up her body, as it crashed into her mind.

Relaxing, she took a few deep breaths. “Not very professional of me to get so involved in my observations.” the researcher mock chided herself. She had been surprised at how worked up the feed had gotten her. So many bits of it pressed her buttons. “Well they saw me use him with the Simpuppet, I don’t doubt I gave them a whole wealth of information with that performance that they could use.” She corrected her thoughts. “That HE could use.” She was now pretty sure that it was the ancient park director who was playing with her, and not just some flunky.

“And how do you feel about that Miss Sullivan?” she asked herself.

The answer was, “A little uneasy.” Maribree had long ago realized that she liked to be in control, and to be the one playing cat to the others mouse. She’d always taken charge of relationships, and was the one to choose directions and activities. She picked who she fucked, and how they did it. Her body was a tool her mind used to make people do what she wished.
Sometimes she teased people just for fun. The redhead smiled at a satisfying memory of a two hundred plus year old research assistant who ran one of the university data facilities. She had bent him to her will last month, with little more effort then wearing clothing that shifted opaqueness as one moved. She’d had the little snot following her about like a puppy in under two days, craning his head to try and get a peek at her tits as she walked about. “You’d think that in two centuries he’d have seen enough boobs.” she judged absentmindedly. “But for some, I guess there is never ‘enough’”.

The psychologist part of her mind churned on. “I’ve know strong Doms before. This guy is just older, more practiced. His psychology can’t be any different.” Bree reasoned. “Can it?” answered the other little voice in her head, that she used to challenge her ideas. “He’s been in absolute charge of that Park for almost seven hundred years. Who knows exactly what he’s built in there around himself. From the feeds it seems pretty dark.” Her research had shown that almost Thirteen Percent of the systems most viewed erotic feeds had originated from that park last month. This guy knew how to feed a jaded people exactly what they wanted. “Is it luck, skill, or just experience?’ Maribree wondered. Nervously she twirled a strand of her long, deep, red hair, about her forefinger in habit as she thought. “The bastard has gotten me second guessing myself! Fuck!”

Angry with herself, for letting another set her minds agenda, Maribree busied herself with some of her other interview prospects. Several other of the ‘elder’ humans had graciously agreed to talk to her. “None in the top hundred oldest planetside though.” she noted. There was a lot of preparation work to do. However, while she worked on getting questions together, and doing back ground research so her interviews would be informed, and flow well, her thoughts kept drifting back to the feed of Max. Finally in frustration, she snapped it on again.

As the redheaded slave placed the leaves on the struggling man, Bree noted that is was so simple to imagine that it was she who was doing it. “From behind it would be impossible to really tell the difference between us.” she decided. Slowly she dissected the elements of the feed that were designed to trap her attention, and draw her in, and reasoned them out. “He used MY set up bondage position, to make it feel more like I did it. The slave never acknowledges Max, just like I wouldn’t. All the editing is cut to show angles that I like, movements that I enjoy. This was made for ME. He thinks he’s showing me that he knows me. But he doesn’t. He just thinks he does. Good work, but not good enough!”

Once Maribree had come to a deeper understanding of how the feed was made to poke her desires and wind her up, she felt a lot better. Soon she was feeling back on top of things again, and could once more focus herself. With the hysterical image of a struggling Max as a now amusing backdrop on her wall, the redhead returned to work, and managed to put her uneasiness aside once more, chalking it up to laziness on her part.

+++

Tenya was very pleased with herself. By alternating between arousing, then tickling Samantha, she had more then turned the singer into a begging, pleading mess. She had more then gotten even with her for the tickling she’d suffered earlier, and then some. She’d also decided that Sam could be pretty effectively teased just sexually. After a certain point of arousal she’d say just about anything to get one more touch. “Odd we never played like this when we were together before.” Tenya thought. “Lil has brought out a very different side of Sam, and in turn, me too I guess. I think I like it.”

“uhhhhhhmmmmm! ahhh! Ohhh you stopped.. No! Please T! Don’t!“ Sam moaned in frustration, as Tenya stopped lightly tickling her nipples with a fingertip, the last begging comment was made in anticipation of what the singer had learned was about to come next.”

This time Tenya selected Sam’s neck and ears as her target. She’d occasionally work her way between the cleft of the woman's ample breasts. “Please don’t what?” she asked casually.

“Aheehehe! tickle! Ahheheheeh! hehe! Ten! hehehe! heheheh!” Sam swung her head violently to try and shake off the fingers that were tracing her ears. “eeehhk! ahehee! evil! evil! ahehehe!”

“You want me to stop?” asked Tenya innocently. “Ask nice!” She gently began to trace the edges of Sam’s aureoles. They were not as ticklish as her own, but she’d learned that they were a spot that Sam found very hard to take when she was really worked up.

“Please T! hehehe, not there, not there... please! heheheeheh! no no no not like that! AHHEHEEHEH! HEHEHEH! PLEASE! AHEHEHE! AHEHEH!”

Tenya stopped and let Sam catch her breath. “Maybe I should keep you wrapped up until Lillee comes back, and give you to her as a gift. She never said anything about me letting you go.” She smiled at the panting woman.

Samantha managed a smile. “She’d *pant* probably like it. *pant* That was good T! *pant* No one but Lil ever figured me out so fast! And you like it! I can *pant* tell.”

“I think I do Sammy. It is fun to play with you like this. I was just thinking that we never did stuff like this before.” answered Tenya. She gave the singer a hug, then kissed her. Sam kissed back, and pressed her self as hard as she could against Tenya’s body.

When Tenya broke the kiss, Sam smiled and said. “Let me go T, I want to touch you everyplace.” She wiggled, so her nipples traced lines on Tenya’s own breasts.

Tenya decided that she’d had her fun, and that Sam’s offer was worth the trade. After all, she’d gotten herself a touch worked up as she had played also. “Ok Sam.” the dark haired woman said, as she reached up to destick the strips that bound the woman's wrists.

To be continued in World of When Part 10

This continues to be an excellent series. And I especially love the F/m episodes. :D

milagros,

Thank you for your kind words on this chapter and the previous ones. I always appreciate the time you take to show your enjoyment of my work.

Myriads

This is not only one the best stories that I've ever read, but overall, the entire series as been pretty phenominal. Most stories streched out into a series get repetitive and boring after the first few chapters, but this keeps me anticipating the next part to the extent that I've been checking this forum on an almost daily basis. Keep up the great work!

P.S. I eagerly await part 15 of your wonderful story (I know that there are only 9 so far, but I'm just being hopeful...and greedy:D )

Hello duo maxwell,

Thank you for the kind words. I'm glad you have been enjoying.

Ok I have to ask: You are looking forward to part 15? Any particular reason that part in particular? I'm curious. A random number, or some significance?

As to the length of the series, thats an easy question to answer, and you'll probably like the answer also. :) This series is designed in soap opera format. I'll continue to write it in a serial basis, and you'll see the characters lives, loves, and so on, as they bump into tickly situations. I have hopes that you'll come to 'know' the characters as individuals over time, and start to understand their motivations and behaviors. I try to write them as fully rounded characters who are not just puppets moved from one tickly situation to another. There is no real final chapter, it will simply continue for as long as my imagination holds out. And that should be for quite some time. Another series I did as a private correspondence in the early 90's, ran over 100 chapters.

You'll see more characters pop in and out (For example our little night thief Talyn, has a sister, an identical twin to be exact, you'll meet her eventually.) and see more parts of the future world as time passes. Eventully the World Heritage Park might be visited as Bree's curiosity continues to rise. Now there is a wild place...

I hope to offer one new chapter a week. More if time allows. I had a big chunk of free time over the first two weeks I was writing the series, that's why you saw new stuff at the rapid rate it came. Now it will be a touch slower, but I hope regular.

Be well,
Myriads

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back