• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Batmanning Fail (F/M, humiliation)

parpignollord

batmanning.jpeg

Just a quick scenario I thought of after seeing this meme.

Let me know what you think.

---------------------------------

Due to increased campus security and overall ban on hazing, the Kappa Chi Tau fraternity had decided to do things a little differently this year. Instead of a long humiliating public initiation process, they had decided to try some self-inflicted punishment. This lead to "meme-mania."

The object was for each pledge to do a video recreating a popular internet meme somewhere on campus and whomever completed the most difficult meme and received the most likes at the end of the month would move on to the next round. The embarrassing videos with the most thumbs down would be eliminated. There was already a number of highly popular videos circulating of people "planking" on campus statues, "tebowing" in class when the teachers back was turned. So far the longest duration had been 40 seconds.

Blake was determined to make it into Kappa Chi Tau. That's why he decided to make a video in which he was "batmanning."

Batmanning is the highly dangerous meme in which someone hangs off the side of a wall by their feet, supported only by their ankles. Few attempts had ended successfully as it requires a great deal of strength and focus. However, Blake not only had pretty strong calves and ankles from playing and training for soccer, but he was determined. If he couldn't get into KCT, he didn't know how he's make it through college.

Blake had it all planned out.

He would "batman" over the Danforth Bridge just south of the quad. Because the bridge was one of the more historic locations on campus he was sure the video would get plenty of shares. Not only that, but the bridge was positioned on campus in a place where there wouldn't be too much foot traffic of gawking bystanders or obnoxious campus security officers. While everyone was in class, he would set-up his camera on one end of the bridge, run to the center, hang on for 50 seconds, then lift himself back up and get out. He was ready.

FRIDAY 2:15

Blake walked across the near-empty quad to the Danforth Bridge. Assured that no one was around he, quickly set-up his camera. Scanning the area one last time for bystanders he made his way up the bridge.

Looking over the edge, Blake began to have second thoughts.

Beneath the bridge was a large pool of stagnant water which clearly the grounds-keeping staff had stopped taking care of long ago. The water was a dark shade of green with thick sheets of algae on top. He also noticed that students had taken to dumping their trash in the small disgusting pool,as well. Who knew what kinds of refuse could be floating down there? Or how deep it even went.

Blake took a deep breath.

"You can do this," he said to himself. Blake approached the edge of the bridge and leaned over the hard brick surface. He very carefully slid his body down the rock, first locking his right ankle in place, then carefully positioning his left.

His ankles felt suprisingly stronger than he thought they would.

'50 seconds is going to be no problem,' he thought as he started the timer on his watch.

All was going according to plan until Blake was startled by a noise. In the distance he saw three female students walking across the quad towards the bridge. Blake tried to stay focused, but couldn't help but notice the ladies had taken to pointing towards him and laughing.

'Whatever, ignore them.' Blake thought flexing his ankles, determined to beat the others time.

Unfortunately for Blake, the women decided to take a closer interest in Blake's stunt.

One of the women, a blonde, wearing shorts and a t-shirt, picked up Blake's camera phone and inspecting. This ruined the perfect framing he had planned on, ruining the video.

'Crap,' Blake thought. 'I'll have to reset the shot all over again.'

However, what Blake didn't realize was that a nicely framed web-video would soon become the least of his worries.

The women approached his legs supported only by his tightly flexed feet. One of them, a brunette with glasses wearing a hoodie tapped the sole of his flip flop.

"Hey, guy!" She shouted "What are you doing?"

Blake, now hanging for about 30 seconds, was beginning to feel nervous. Not only could he feel the muscles in his ankles and abdomen start to fatigue, but he could feel the blood rushing to his head. If the ladies would help him up he could still reset the shot and get it done before classes got out.

"Nothing," he barked. "Its for an internet vid..."

"Oh my gosh, look at his foot!" interrupted the third student, an African-American woman in pajama pants and a t-shirt.

"What? I want to see." The blonde chirped, now using Blake's camera to document their activities.

"Its like superflexed, haha." She said pointing to his hamstring.

"Woah." chimed the brunette in glasses.

"Hey, wait. Show me." The blonde said, positioning the camera directly above his feet.

The African-American woman grasped the heel of Blake's flip flop and pulled it off of his foot. The blonde woman zoomed the camera in to film his now shaking hamstring.

"Hahaha, that's hilarious," she laughed.

Blake felt his flip flop being stripped from his foot and heard mischievous laughter from above which made his heart began to pound even harder. As the seconds passed supporting his body weight with his ankles proved exponentially more difficult. His heels and abs started to really ache. He tried his best to flex his feet once more without calling attention to his vulnerable position.

"Oh my gosh, guy. Why were you doing this?" The brunette chuckled.

"Yeah, this is insane" said the African American woman with a smile.

"Haha, so random. Look at that!" The blonde reached over and drug her finger along Blake's heel to show his hyper-extended hamstring.

The sudden sensation caused Blake to yelp. This greatly amused the girls, one of which removed Blake's other sandal.

Blake began to panic. His feet were flexed as hard as possible which exposed every inch of his ticklish foot to the nosy ladies. He could feel his hold continue to slip and knew if he couldn't move back up in a matter of seconds he would be doomed, a fact that the women slowly realized with a knowing smile.

"Please...help!" Blake shouted up at the women.

"Ok, sure. Um, that water down there looks SUPER gross. So I would suggest that you keep your foot muscles as tight as possible" the brunette laughed.

"Yep, especially this one..." said the blonde who began dragging her fingernail across the sole of Blake's foot. The girls snickered to themselves seeing Blake's ankles begin to tremble even more than before.

"S...stop...I can't...please...no." Blake struggled to say. As the tickles shot through the sole of his foot he found his hold growing weaker and weaker.

"In my opinion, this guy looks ticklish." The African american woman giggled as the blonde continued to lazily her drag her finger up and down his sole. "What do you guys think?"

"Lets find out!" shouted the brunette filling Blake with dread.

The brunette girl positioned herself above Blake's left foot. She inspected his sole for the best place to begin her attack. She wiggled her fingers in the air and placed them at the base of Blake's heel. She proceeded to rake them up and down his sole.

"Tickle, tickle, tickle..." the woman chanted, her fingers wickedly scraping his feet.

Blake almost lost it. The tickling sensations had more than doubled which increased the assault on his now feeble ankles. Blake tried his best to block out the maddening tickles, but the ladies slow methodical tickling had begun to wear on his composure and he was already lightheaded.

"Sto...stop haha...ple..haha...please stohahahahah, no hahahahahahaha." Blakes voice echoed under the bridge.

The blonde, documenting every second of Blake's torment, laughed.

"Oh my gosh, this is too funny." She said zooming in on Blake's vulnerable feet. "Hey guy, haha. Are you ticklish?"

"Hahahaha, hahahaHAHAHAHA." Blake was only able to reply. It was taking every ounce of focus he had to keep his grip on the bridge, a grip that was almost lost due to the ladies above.

The women drug their fingernails up and down Blake's bare soles, seemingly oblivious to the torturous effects. The more Blake laughed, the more he could feel his toes slipping from their position. Soon he'd have no strength left.

"Maybe he can't feel anything." the African American woman said with feigned innocence. "I can help" she chuckled.

She looked at the skin right beneath Blake's toes. Knowing this was by far her most ticklish spot, she decided to take advantage of his hyper-exposed instep. She began her devilish assault by delicately spider tickling below his toes. "Hey guy! Can you feel this?" laughed the woman.

This new ticklish assault wore away what stamina Blake still had. He knew it was only a matter of seconds until he lost his grip on the bridge and fell into the pond below. Blake tried one last time to appeal to the women for a shred of mercy. His abs were so tight at that point he could barely laugh.

"plehahaha, helphahahah, gonna fahahahaha" whimpered Blake.

"Oh my gosh dude, we can't even hear you...rude" said the blonde. "I know, lets do 'This Little Piggy'" She crouched down in front of his big toe.

"This little piggy went to..." she started to scribble across his toes. Blake, however, could take it no longer.

"no.hahanohahah, pleahahahAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Blake screamed.

All of a sudden Blake's feet disappeared off the side of the bridge as he began his plunge towards the pond. The ladies, smiling, reflexively peered over the edge to watch Blake descend to his watery fate. Blake screamed as he hurdling towards the stangant scum filled pond.

He bellyflopped into the smelly green pool and found himself immersed in the garbage and algae infested water.

The three women were besides themselves with amusement. They had watched as he plunged through the air and disappeared into the green water below, all the while cackling at Blake's plight. They were giving each other subtle, ironic high fives when they saw him emerge from the pond like some kind of swamp monster.

"Quick, send me the vid" the brunette said hurriedly to the blonde. She saved the video and sent it to her iphone.

"Ok it went, go go go!" said the blonde gathering her friends and running off to the dorms.

Blake sat, smelly and shivering in the swampy green pool. He stood up to make his way out of the thick green mess, squishing his bare feet through viscous algae, and praying he wasn't stepping on a condom. When he made his way back up to the top of the bridge, he found the girls and his sandals were gone.

SATURDAY

Blake woke up late Saturday still depressed about the previous day. After a couple more showers he felt slightly more prepared to move past the ordeal. Just then Blake looked down at his phone. It said there was over 2,000 text messages. Thinking this must be a mistake he logged into his email. His email count was over 10,000.

'What the hell?' he thought.

He scrolled down until he saw a link to video titled "Batmanning Fail."

'Oh god.' his stomach sunk.

Blake clicked on the link and watched the footage from his entire ordeal recorded by the three ladies, his contact info displayed at the bottom of the video. In the bottom right hand corner he saw the video had over 2 million hits.

Blake had gone viral.

The video received national attention and he had gained overnight notoriety as "batmanning fail idiot." Even stranger was to see the clip passed around the "mainstream" sections of many tickling sexual fetish websites. Many users had even created animated gif's of the closeups of his trembling feet to use as avatars. Thousands upon thousands of people on the internet had commented on the video and the verdict was clear.

Blake wasn't going to be joining a fraternity any time soon.

THE END

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back