• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tales From Tickle Hell - The Clown

edroe

I have started a new series of stories, 'Tales from Tickle Hell'. The basis for these stories is this.

Women awake in tickle hell. They do not know how they got there. The women are some of the most ticklish to have lived. Being tickled is one of their biggest fears, but in tickle hell, this fear is combined with many other deep fears they have long held, providing a new dimension in tickle torture. Anything and everything is possible in Tickle Hell...

Here is the first tale, in which a lady named Nicola experiences her three worst fears all at once... Any feedback is appreciated, and ideas are welcomed!

The Clown

Everything was dark for a second.

When Nicola came to, she felt disoriented, like she had fallen asleep in a strange room, and woke through the night not knowing where she was. But this room really was different and strange to her..

"Where.... Where the hell am I?" She said to herself, as she realised she was in a completely new place.. She looked around as the room slowly lit up..

She was dressed in her work wear, an office suit, light beige skirt, just above her knees, black sheer stockings, her black heels, her white shirt and beige matching jacket, just as she had been the previous day, when she left her secratarial job.

She was on a flat raised surface, but not a bed. Simply a solid black rectangle, the same shape and size of a bed. It was cold to her hands as she raised herself up and got off it.

There was nothing else in the room. Really, nothing. Black walls made from a material she had never known. Black floor. Black ceiling. No doors. No windows.

Nicola panicked..." How do I get out? Where AM I??????" She shouted in fear and panic.. "This isnt FUNNY!!!! Someone let me OUT!!!"

As if in answer to her screams, a small slot opened on the wall nearest to her and a sealed letter was deposited at her feet. She picked it up, and looked at the front. It had her name on it.

Nicola Jayne Underwood.

"Who left this for me? TELL ME!!!"

Silence. Just the cold floor, and empty doorless, windowless room, and black 'bed'.

Fear growing, she opened the letter and read it. Her blood ran cold as she read the words..

'Nicola Jayne Underwood,

Welcome. You are in Tickle Hell.

Your worst fear will now tickle you forever.'

Nicola dropped the letter, sweating and breathing faster and heavier.

"This is not real. This has to be a joke... SOMEONE LET ME OOOUUUUTTTT!!!!!!!"

She tried her hardest not to think of her worst fears, but she knew deep down what they were.

Being Tickled. Being tied up and unable to move. And........

"No.... Fuck... No...... "

Clowns. They had terrified her for as long as she could remember. An irrational phobia of clowns had tormented her all her life and now.......

"NOOOOO!!!!!!"

Circus music began to play faintly in the background. She banged on the walls, screaming, but to no effect.
Suddenly, in front of her, gloved hands came out of the walls in front of her, followed by arms clothed in blue and red striped sleeves. The fingers were wiggling....
Nicola sprang backwards in a huge jolt of panic.. A figure was walking through the walls..Oversized bow tie and shoes.. White face paint.. Red nose, huge green curly hair, and a manic painted smile. It was laughing and walking towards her, wiggling its fingers..

"A fucking clown.... No.....NOOO! Get away!!!!!!!!! GET AWAAAAAAY!!!!"

The clown stopped, and pointed at the black bed shape, which began to morph and twist, as if it were alive. The clown laughed and Nicola screamed as a dozen black tentacles rose from the bed, moving towards her. She ran from them, but the simply followed her, getting longer, and closer to her. As the reached her, two wrapped around her waist, pulling her towards the bed slowly. She tore at it with her hands, and two more black cold vines tied themselves around her wrists, pulling her hands away from her waist. She tried to stand firm, but the tentacles snaked and wrapped tight around her ankles. The remaining tentacles held her at her legs, and arms, and lifted her a foot from the ground. They seemed to become completely solid.

The laughing manic clown was in hysterics, whooping, and jumping and laughing. It walked towards her..

"GET AWAYYYYYY! I HATE CLOWNS!!!!! DONT TICKLE MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!"

The clown mocked disapointment, and with a click of its fingers, a final tentacle wrapped around her face, forming a ball gag in her mouth. As it set solid, Nicola could not move an inch, and only muffled screams of panic came from her.

The clown began the tickling. It reached its hands into her jacket, and tickled her ribs, through her thin shirt. It dug its white gloved fingers in hard, bringing a muffled scream from behind the ball gag. It wouldnt stop. It just laughed and tickled Nicola's ribs. Non Stop.

Hours passed. Nicola had not moved, save for useless struggling against the cold black vines that held her in place. Just when she reached a point of near madness from the tickle clown, he stopped. But he did not stop laughing. Another identical clown walked through the wall towards her.

"MMMMMGGGPPPHHHGGGMMMMMNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG" was the only sound she could make.

The tentacles came to life once more, and brought Nicola to the bed. She was placed face up, spread eagled on the bed, which shrunk to fit her slender size. Tentacles bound her wrists, ankles, upper legs, arms and waist. She was as helpless as ever, as the two clowns walked up to her, stopping at her feet...

Her shoes flew off on their own, and disappeared through the wall, exposing her unbearably ticklish, sensetive, sheer black nylon soles.
The clowns laughed even more manically, as the black bed raised itself to their eye level, each foot in front of a clowns face. She knew what was coming, and wiggled her feet in a futile attempt to stop what was about to happen.

Two pairs of hands attacked each foot, scratching, tickling, pinching.. Nicola scream an inhuman scream like she had never screamed before, which came out as a whimpered muffle, behind the gag, as hands danced all around her soles.
The tickling continued for hours and hours, then hours more. All Nicola could do was try to shake her feet away from the hellish tickling sensations which continuiously attacked her feet.

After what seemed like eighteen hours, the clowns stopped. THer nylons slipped themselves off her legs, and slid easily under the black immovable ropes which held her ankles in rock solid place, exposing her bare feet. The vines took over, slender strands of black tentacle wrapping around each toe, and holding her feet completely still, each toe separated and spread apart.

More muffled begging, and crying as the clowns attacked her soles once more, this time with a stiff plastic hairbrush in one hand, and a vibrating toothbrush in the other. The hairbrushes were raked violently over her soles, while the toothbrushes moved in and out of the space between each toe.
Hours... Days passed, with no break. Whatever had brought Nicola here was keeping her consious, and awake, and fully sensetive. There was nothing she could do but experience her worst fear, being fully bonded and tickled by clowns.

After three days of foot torture with brushes, the clowns suddenly stopped. Nicola could still not move. The clowns threw the brushes in the air, and laughed a clown laugh, as the stayed suspended in mid air. They multiplied. Four hairbrushes. Then Eight. Two, then four, then eight, then sixteen vibrating toothbrushes...

The hairbrushes floated to within a half inch of Nicola's nylon soles, and the toothbrushes placed themselves just out of touching distance between each toe, buzzing constantly.

The clowns walked over to her, one on each side. Her jacked ripped itself apart, and slid away, melting into the floor, as her shirt unbuttoned itself, and was absorbed by the black slab she was placed upon. Her tummy, ribs and armpits were helplessly exposed, as two pairs of gloved hands placed themselves an inch away from her ribs.

The clowns fell silent. The silence and anticipation hung in the air, as Nicola whimpered behind her gag, waiting for the unbearable endless tickling that would follow.

A big laugh from the clowns, as the brushes attacked her feet, and their hands attacked her upper body, tickling her all over, never stopping in one place.
Four brushes on each sole, raking and scratching, while every bit of skin between her toes was brushed by the bristles of the toothbrushes.

More hours... Days.. A week.. Never ending, hands all over her upper body, only screaming, laughing, and endless tickling...

After a month, the room was full of clowns, some with feathers, some with brushes, some just using their hands. Not a bit of her body was left untouched. The circus music and manic laughter was deafening, and Nicola was tickled for the rest of eternity.

The (never)end.....

A good start.

Clowns are creepy so the idea of a tickling, marauding clown going after sexy young women has a definite appeal! :D

I LOVE this story and would really like to see more based on this idea.

Thankyou all! I have all kinds of fiendish ideas for the tales, and will post them as soon as I write them! I am always open to suggestions, and if anyone would like to request a certain character (freind or celeb) then let me know! There will be the occasional */M story too, so keep that in mind!

I'm terrified of clowns, but I have to admit the idea of being tickle tortured by a creepy scary clown sounds so appealing! Something about the the fear of the clown and the anticipation of being tickled combined is just awesome. A great tickle for Halloween...

I'm terrified of clowns, but I have to admit the idea of being tickle tortured by a creepy scary clown sounds so appealing! Something about the the fear of the clown and the anticipation of being tickled combined is just awesome. A great tickle for Halloween...
Instead of a whole clown outfit...I have a round red nose....lol

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back