• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Does anyone remebr this!?

SSJPrinceVegeta

TMF Poster
About 6 or 7 years ago, i was watching nickelodon and i saw something that OMGed me. They had a comerical for what they called "tickle day" or "Tickle week" or something like that. They had all these teenagers and kids tickling eachother feet and sides and stuff. I neraly shitted my pants. There was at least a dozen hot girls being tickled to near death. This was on for a week and i never saw it again.

Topoth's list of clips that was recently posted contains some Nickelodeon stuff from "You can't do that..." but I don't know if these are actually from Tickle Day or Tickle Week. It sounds like a great idea for a holiday though. Today we celebrate Tickle Day. You get to go to your office and tickle all of the good looking secrataries.

Attachments

• 20170411_202106-2.jpg
    20170411_202106-2.jpg
    526.1 KB · Views: 15
Somebody has some clips from this Tickle Week that was on Nickelodeon?
Oh my God! Where?

I never saw it, so I have no idea what to expect.

I remember catching part of it once. It was something in Nickelodeon stuidos where they were having brothers and sisters tickling feet. I remember I was glued to the T.V set and I watched Nickelodeon straight hoping I could see it again. Unfortunately, it never came on.

thats exactly the same thing that happened to me. Damn thoses basturds should have shown it again

I have been looking for a clip of this for awhile now, i have stumbled across acouple of pics from it though, but i'm willing to pay CASH for this clip.

I really dont think they're pics of tickle day or week from nick. I mean it was too short, about 7 years ago. it only was on one day, and i dont think anyone could have tooken a pic of it

Hi there gang!
I'm brand new to the board, so forgive me if I mess up this reply ;)

I have the Nick clip on my computer, but unfortunately I do not have web space and my Hotmail addy will not allow me to send attachments this big (2.27megs). However, if any of you have ICQ, I would be happy to send it to you.
Let me know!

TickleWolf

Welcome

Hey Ticklewolf,

Welcome to the board, man! I think you'll like it here.

Bandit

Please!

Come on, folks! If anyone has some clips of Tickle Day from
Nickelodeon a few years ago, please try to post them. I am
determined not to let this thread die a quiet death!!

TickleWolf, good to have you aboard.

RIP

well unforchintly this thread will die a quite death. As i said THERE ARE NO AND I REPEAT NO! CLIPS OF TICKLE DAY FROM NICKOLODEON. It was on ONE day 7 YEARS ago. And NEVER AIRED AGAIN! I have to say, that if anyone says they have a clip its probly bullshit. I was lucky i cought it the 30 seconds it was on. Now lets get on to more import tickle matters

Give it a chance Super Saiyan!

Ticklewolf says he has a clip. Maybe it's what we want. If anyone that has ICQ can get it from him, I say give it a chance.

I DO have the clip, though I'm not sure how the person who sent it to me managed to grab it.
It's 2.27 megs, so if anyone would like it, email me your ICQ number (I don't have webspace) and I would be happy to send it :)

Don't worry, I have a cable modem so the transfer won't take long.
Send a quick note to [email protected] and we'll arrange it.

Take care everyone.

I had never heard of this - but if you are interested in clips - toyou had about 10 clips on his website - i don't know if it is still up on the net?
Maybe he might post some here?

If you know how to send it to non ICQ members, send it to me please. I would be very greatful.

Last edited:
Well...

Well he does, all names has capitols as the fist letter. just people dont pother to capitolize it

I did not have the clip, but I did have pictures that were posted (now lost) on my old site. I think Bob Hare had the pictures also and had made an animated GIF of it, but I cold be mistaken.

~ toyou

well guys, TICKLEWOLF, came through and i just got the clip from him, so anyone who doubted him. SHAME ON YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back