• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sock Club Day Four

ticklingiscool

Jennifer was waiting for Dawn to come over as she sat in her recliner with her feet up, reading a really good book. She had on her ultra soft, knee high, olive green loose

socks. They were the type you had to keep up they were so loose! Jennifer was so into her book, she didn't notice the door opening and Dawn could tell as she snuck in.

Dawn slowly sat down on the floor with Jennifer's sock feet right in front of her primed for tickling. They looked so ticklish, propped up and with the socks so sloppy they dangled

off her toes. Dawn wiggled her fingers and went for both feet at once! Jennifer yelled, "Hey, what tha Hahahahahahahahaheheheh, that tickles soooooo much"! The book went

flying and Jennifer could not get out of the chair because the tickling was so intense and she was so reclined. Dawn was loving watching those green, soft and wiggly sock feet

go all over the place. She then grabbed one of them and held it still while tickling the tips of Jennifer's toes. The soft material sliding accross them tickled Jennifer so much it

was unbelievable! Most people would have tried to push Dawn away with the other foot, but not one of these girls. Jennifer laughed and giggled and enjoyed every second of the

tickling. Her other foot might have been a little jelouse though as she presented it to Dawn for some more tickling, sliding it up and down Dawn's arm which tickled her a bit.

Dawn then grabbed the other foot and slid her fingernail along the outside slowly and up around the top. The sock was even loose around her foot and Jennifer loved being tickled

there. "Hehehe, Please don't stop, it tickles sooooo much there, hahahahahah," said Jennifer! Dawn smiled and wiggled her fingernails as she covered every inch of Jennifer's

sock covered feet. She was even ticklish up her ankles, calves and shins! Dawn then grabbed both of Jennifer's feet and gave her the most intense tickling she ever had.

Jennifer squeeled and giggled but could not get away if she wanted to. Dawn enjoyed it almost as much because she loved being tickled and she knew how good it felt for her

friend. Finally, Dawn stopped and Jennifer tried to catch her breath. "You are getting it next," said Jennifer! Jennifer jumped up on her bed and asked Dawn to put her feet up on

her knees. "What socks do you have on," asked Jennifer as she slid off one of Dawn's sneaker? They were a super soft tan acrylic sock that went up her pant leg and Jennifer

could not tell how long the were but they were thick and loose enough for some good tickling! Jennifer loved the way they felt as she slowly slid her fingernail along the bottom of

Dawn's foot. Dawn giggled but did not move, because she wanted to be tickled so baddly! "That feels soooooo good, but I hope my feet aren't too stinky since I had my shoes on

all day," said Dawn. Dawn's face turned red as Jennifer said that they just stunk a little bit and she did'nt mind because she secretly liked the smell. Dawn smiled and couldn't

believe what she was hearing because she was so embarrassed that she liked the smell too! "We will always be friends, I can't get over that we both like them a little stinky along

with being tickled," said Dawn! Jennifer untied Dawn's other shoe and slowly slipped it off. Out came the other soft tan sock foot and Dawn couldn't wait for the tickling.

Jennifer slowly dragged her fingernails along the bottoms of Dawn's feet. Dawn's sock feet wiggled and Jennifer loved the feel of the slightly moist socks moving around. They

were so soft and loose, Dawn could barely keep them on Jennifer's lap, they were so ticklish! Jennifer rubbed her fingers inbetween Dawn's toes and the sock material with all

those soft little nubbs tickled her like she never felt before. Then Jennifer slowly massaged Dawn's feet so she could feel how soft her socks were. Even that tickled Dawn as she

layed back in total bliss. Jennifer was impressed with socks Dawn found. They were super nice and thick! She ran her fingers along the grooves of the soft acrylic on the bottoms

of Dawn's feet. Dawn smiled and said, "I will get you some, or you can borrow these." Jennifer smiled back and said, "You are such a good friend" as she dug in and gave Dawn

a real good tickling! Dawn laughed and laughed as Jennifer's fingers wiggle and dance accross those soft tan wonderful feet.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back