• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Such Devoted Sisters One: Afternoon Delight (F/F Intense)

ttgore

2nd Level Red Feather
Jennifer was a girl with a deep, dark, guilty secret: She had a serious case of the hots for her sexy younger sister Shannon. Then one afternoon she forgot to lock the bedroom door…

:jester:

SUCH DEVOTED SISTERS

Chapter One: Afternoon Delight

By

T.T. Gore​

“Mmmm…” Jennifer Baxter moaned. “Mmmm, Shannon, yes, kiss me down there…”

The freckle-faced cutie writhed among the bed’s disordered sheets. The blinds were closed, and the snug little bedroom lay deep in afternoon shadow. Shannon’s musky, heady scent filled Jennifer’s nostrils. She arched her back and wiggled her bare behind. Her legs trembled…

“Oh…my…GOD!”

Jennifer sat up with a start of terror, grabbing handful of sheet to cover herself as she peered in the direction of the door—the door she’d forgotten to lock! And standing there in the doorway, her face wreathed in a mocking smile, stood her little sister Shannon!

Of course, Shannon wasn’t really little any more. She’d just turned nineteen, in fact, and was working as a waitress at Denny’s. Jennifer was twenty-three and had just completed her senior year at Unknown University. Business administration degree in hand, she’d returned home to start her new job at a local bank. Next week she’d be moving into an apartment. For now she was staying with the parentals, as she and Shannon had always referred to Mom and Dad.

“Golly, Jen! What ARE you doing in here?” Shannon giggled. “Between boyfriends again?”

“Have you ever heard of knocking?” Jennifer replied testily.

“I didn’t know you were home,” Shannon explained. “I just came in to borrow…”

Her voice trailed off as she noticed what was clutched in Jennifer’s hand.

“Jen,” she whispered. “Are those MY panties?”

“What are you TALKING about?!” Jennifer whined. “Of COURSE not!”

“Sure they are,” Shannon insisted. “The scarlet silk ones. I wore them just yesterday…”

Once again her voice trailed off. Jennifer blushed furiously.

“So let me get this straight,” Shannon said, coming into the bedroom and shutting the door behind her. “You were in here smelling my panties and playing with yourself?”

“Shannon, listen…” Jennifer gulped. She pulled the sheet up to her chin. “It’s not…I mean it wasn’t…I mean I didn’t…”

“Jen, you naughty GIRL!” Shannon clapped her hands. “I had no IDEA that you’ve got the HOTS for me!”

“Just please don’t say anything about this to anybody, Shannon, all right?” Jennifer couldn’t look her sister in the eye. “God, I’m so EMBARRASED—!”

Shannon sat down on the edge of the bed. Dressed as she was in hip-hugging black shorts and a snug pink halter top, her proximity sent an electric trill through Jennifer’s nervous system.

The sisters didn’t look at all alike. Both had brown hair and eyes, but while Jennifer was petite, slender, and freckled, Shannon was a long-legged beauty with creamy clear skin and a curvy figure. Over the course of the past year, Jennifer had found herself thinking more and more about her sexy younger sister. She tried to tell herself that it was just a passing whim. But the thoughts didn’t go away. If anything, they clamored more and more insistently for her attention. Since returning home, she’s whiled away many a lazy afternoon in just this manner, with nothing but Shannon’s fragrant undies for company…

And now she was busted!

“What am I to DO with you?” Shannon chided her, laying a casual hand on Jennifer’s charmingly freckled shoulder.

“Shannon, listen, you wouldn’t tell anyone about this, would you?” Jennifer blushed anew. “I mean, I was just…it was only…you know…”

“Oh, I certainly KNOW, all right!” Shannon giggled. “I know that I’m my big sister’s MASTURBATION fantasy. And I have the pictures to prove it!”

With a smirk, Shannon held up her cell phone. Jennifer’s heart sank.

“But I’ll make you a deal,” Shannon went on. “Accept my punishment for your naughty behavior and we’ll just forget the whole thing.”

“P-p-punishment…?”

“Mmmm,” Shannon agreed, patting her sister’s cheek. “A punishment of my choice. Agreed?”

“Like…a spanking…?”

“Could be!”

“B-b-b-but…”

“The parentals are gone for the weekend, remember?” Shannon grinned and winked. “We won’t be disturbed.”

Jennifer hesitated, but not for long.

“Fine,” she said. “As long as you PROMISE never to say ANYTHING to ANYBODY!”

“Oh, sweetie, believe me—this will remain our little secret…” And with that Shannon yanked the sheet from Jennifer clutching fingers. “I think we’ll start by tying you up!”

Jennifer opened he mouth to protest against the shocking suggestion, but she said nothing. What was there to say? Either she played along with Shannon, or her bitch of a sister would spill the beans. The freckle-faced cutie cringed inwardly at the thought of her misbehavior becoming public knowledge. She'd be a laughingstock! She’d lose her brand-new job! She’d have to leave town—!

So Jennifer submitted as Shannon bound her ankles together with the belt of a bathrobe, and bound her arms behind her back with a couple of scarves. Then, after checking to make sure that the bedroom door was locked, the long-legged vixen kicked off her sandals and climbed onto the bed to kneel by her sister’s side. “You are SO cute, Jen!” she exclaimed. “Why didn’t you ever TELL me how you felt?”

Jennifer blushed furiously.

“Well,” Shannon whispered, as she shifted her position, kneeling astride her sister’s thighs, “better late than never!”

“W-w-what are you going to do now?” Jennifer stammered, gazing fearfully up at her grinning sibling.

“Well, Jen-Jen,” Shannon replied with a smirk, “I think that for STARTERS I’m going to tickle your TUMMY!”

And with no more ado, Shannon commenced a viciously ticklish assault on Jennifer’s svelte belly!

“EEEEEEYAAAAAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” Jennifer shrieked. She writhed amid the tangled sheets in a futile attempt to evade Shannon’s dancing fingers. But with her arms and ankles bound, she was helpless—HELPLESS!

“That’s right, Jen-Jen, laugh for me!” Shannon commanded as she probed her sister’s belly button with a sharp-nailed finger. “Come ON, you naughty girl, laugh LOUDER for me!”

“OH-HO-HO-OH-NO-OH-HO-HO-HO-HO!!!” Jennifer bellowed, doing her very best to comply with Shannon’s demand. God, how it TICKLED! Jennifer had quite forgotten how ticklish she truly was—but Shannon had not! And now she was using that sisterly knowledge to drive Jennifer absolutely CRAZY—!

“A naughty girl who MASTURBATES while smelling her sister’s PANTIES deserves to be PUNISHED!” Shannon whispered. “Though I must admit, Jen-Jen, that I am kind of flattered…”

“EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HIIIIEEEE!!!” Jennifer shrieked. She bounced her head on the pillow and jerked her torso from side to side. But with Shannon pinning her thighs, the freckled cutie was powerless to evade her sister’s hideously hilarious ministrations. From her navel, lightning bolts of insanely ticklish sensation shot through Jennifer’s nervous system. Her toes curled. Goose bumps roughened her skin. Her asshole performed rapid spasms. And her nipples extended themselves…

“Well, well, well!” Shannon exclaimed, noticing her sister’s state of arousal. “Getting EXCITED, Jen–Jen? Mmmm, I guess you ARE a naughty girl!”

And to tell the truth, Shannon was feeling a bit naughty herself! Her shorts and halter top suddenly seemed rather…confining. Her tongue crept out to touch her upper lip as she contemplated the possibilities of the situation…

As for Jennifer, she’d never felt so humiliated and helpless in her LIFE! To be teased and tickled in this manner by her bitchy younger sister was simply INTOLERABLE! It seemed especially unfair to Jennifer that whereas she was naked, Shannon was not…

“You know,” Shannon whispered after a short, silent pause, “it’s kind of STUFFY in here, isn’t it…?”

“You could open the window,” Jennifer suggested.

“Mmmm, but I have a BETTER idea!” Shannon replied. And with a quick, efficient movement, she stripped off her pink halter top!

The freckle-faced cutie’s eyes widened with shock as her sister’s big boobs, released from their confinement, jiggled and swayed. The sight of them kindled a melting, greasy feeling low in Jennifer’s belly…

“Oh, that’s MUCH better!” Shannon exclaimed. “Do you LIKE what you see, Jen-Jen? I’ll just bet you DO! They’re nice, aren’t they? And they’re certainly bigger than YOURS, aren’t they?”

With her thumb and forefinger, she tweaked one of Jennifer’s rigid nipples. The freckle-faced cutie squealed and shivered.

“Oho!” Shannon chortled. “Are your cute little boobs TICKLISH, Jen-Jen?”

“Omygod!” Jennifer blubbered. “Omygod, Shannon, this is so WRONG—!”

“I think they ARE!” the long-legged vixen went on, ignoring her sister’s ineffectual protest. And with a salacious smile, she began to stroke Jennifer’s pert breasts with the tips of her fingers!

“EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HIIIIEEEE-HEE-HEE!!!” Jennifer shrieked as a fierce thrill of ticklish excitement convulsed her slender body. She writhed and wiggled and jerked her torso to and fro. There was no escaping her sister’s maddening ministrations’ however. And each time a fingertip brushed one of the freckle-faced cutie’s ultra-erect, ultra sensitive nipples, the sweet torment was redoubled!

“Your face is getting all PINK, Jen-Jen!” Shannon observed in a slightly unsteady voice. The long-legged vixen shivered, relishing the sensation of arousal produced by her helpless sister’s cries and struggles. From time to time she raised a hand to tweak one of her own stiff nipples…

“YAAAAAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” Jennifer shrieked. “OH SHAN-HAN-HANNON PLEEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEEEEEES!!!”

Jennifer writhed as clever, sisterly fingertips swirled and swirled over her boobs, sometimes scratching lightly, sometimes squeezing a nipple. Her belly was drum-tight, her asshole was tightly puckered and her curl-covered mound was throbbing. It was HATEFUL what Shannon was doing to her—utterly hateful and humiliating! Oh, but how she LOVED it—!

And as for the long-legged vixen, she too was a prey to conflicting emotions. Maybe she should never have initiated this kinky tryst, Shannon told herself. She and Jen were SISTERS, for God’s sake! It was a SIN! They’d both go to HELL—!

But then she gazed down at Jen-Jen’s pink, contorted face…and all her inhibitions dissolved…

Shannon tickled merrily away until poor Jennifer was literally WEEPING with laughter and frustrated lust. She was scarcely aware that at some point she’d undone the button of her hip-hugging cutoffs. Now she wiggled out of them, sighing with pleasure as a cool breeze from the air conditioner caressed the slightly damp fabric of her sensible black panties.

“You just lie there and catch your breath, Jen-Jen.” Shannon patted her sister’s sweaty cheek. “You just relax, sweetie…”

She remained in position, kneeling over Jennifer’s thighs, while she pondered her next move. And when inspiration struck, Shannon’s face lit up with a salacious smile.

“You know,” the long-legged vixen whispered, “I’m in the mood for a snack…”

Jennifer was afforded no opportunity to ask what her sadistic sister meant by that! Before she could utter a syllable, Shannon and rolled her onto her stomach and faced around. Now she was kneeling over the freckle-faced cutie’s bare behind.

“Piggies…” Shannon whispered. “Yum, yum…”

She hooked a couple of fingers into the belt that bound Jennifer’s ankles together and drew her feet up.

“What?!” Jennifer whined. “What are you going to—EEEEEEEEEEEE!!!”

Shannon was snacking on her FEET! Jennifer squirmed and squealed as a sisterly tongue probed the tender spaces between her writhing toes. She struggled mightily but to no avail. Shannon had one arm wrapped firmly around Jennifer’s legs. There was no escape! None—!

“OH-HO-HO-OH-NO-OH-HO-HO-OH-HO-HO-HO!!!” Jennifer bellowed into her pillow. Shannon’s tongue was caressing her bare SOLES now! Her legs quivered uncontrollably as jolts of unbearable potent ticklishness raced along the pathways of her overloaded nervous system.

“Oh, so YUMMY!” Shannon sighed as she kissed and licked and sucked. The taste of Jennifer’s cute feet was sweet and salty on the long-legged victim’s tongue. Her free hand stole down to pet her throbbing mound through the silky fabric of her panties. She shivered with pleasure…

Some time later—though how much later was a question that the sisters could not have answered—Shannon arched her spine, threw her head back and uttered a heartfelt cry of delight as the liquid silver ecstasy of orgasm flowed over her body. Oh, it was NOTHING like solitary masturbation, albeit she’d brought herself off with her own hand—!

“Shannon…” Jennifer gasped. “Did you…”

“Omygod, YES!” Shannon breathed. She flipped Jennifer onto her back, bent down and kissed her on the lips in a decidedly unsisterly manner. “And I owe it all to YOU, sweetie!”

The sisters were quite for a time. They gazed deeply into one another’s eyes. Then the freckle-faced cutie whispered: “Next time can I do it for you…?”

“Will there be a next time?” Shannon replied with a cocky little grin.

“I think so…” Jennifer whispered. “I think maybe you could tickle me into it…”

“Mmmm,” Shannon sighed. “Sounds interesting! But right now, let me untie your legs, Jen-Jen. You poor thing, I’ve been so SELFISH this afternoon!”

“You’re the best sister EVER!” Jennifer exclaimed. “But spank me first, okay…?”

(To Be Continued!)​

Hum dunno if that is a good thing kinda like insest and what not just got sick reading a few sentence glance but everyone to there own I beleave

Erm...

It's well written and all, but I found it a bit uncomfortable that these two sexually attracted girls were sisters. Would have been better if they were roommates or something.

But, hey. Whatever floats your boat.

I liked it - there's nothing wrong with two sisters over eighteen tickling each other.

Thanks as always for the feedback. The critics of sisterly tickling should probably avoid future stories in this series…

Never fear, we haven't seen the last of Shannon and Jennifer!

After the first couple of paragraphs, I stopped reading. Could the sisters be perhaps stepsisters so that they aren't related perhaps? That might make it more... accepted in the community.

What's New

4/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a momenrt to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back