• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Am I Crazy?

luckyjasp

I seem to recall alot of these commercials and shows people seem to be posting about. One I haven't seen is about an old children's show called the Electric Company. 2 different segments. 1) A girl laughing hysterically because the word tickle keeps moving across her body. This seemed to last about 30 seconds. 2) Spider Man vs. The Tickler. They used to do Spiderman vignettes, and this is one of the villains he faced. Am I crazy? Didn't these happen? I'm surprised, because I believe this show is aired on the cable network called Noggin.

You're not crazy. I taped ever episode on Noggin for a 5 month period and did not see them though. I did catch one where Rita Moreno wiggles her fingers at a puppet who backs away saying "Don't Tickle" and another one where letters are on the bottom of shoes (fake shoes on the end of sticks, but made to look like people are on their backs putting their feet up on a wall to spell words) and the last word the spell is "giggle" at which time you hear a wonderful squeal and laugh while Bill Cosby (this was a very early epsiode) laughs and says kootchi-kootchi-koo.

In addition there is another scene I have not found. Morgan Freeman is at the movies with his "wife" and during the scene she is crying about the movie while he is laughing and saying stop. The wife (who has her arm wrapped around his) gets increasing upset with his antics and tells him repeatedly to stop laughing. Eventually the camera pulls back to show another woman, sitting on his other side, she is also holding his arm down and walking her fingers up his arm before tickling his side. The wife looks over and asks her to please stop and the scene ends.

~ toyou

Whew. I'm glad to hear that someone's been on the case about this already. I've been staying up too late these past couple weeks since I got satellite TV, looking for those sketches to pop up on The Electric Company (the vcr's been acting funny, so I can't tape 'em).

Anyway, since I first saw her as a little kid, I never have forgotten the girl who gets tickled while reading a book and ends up falling out of her chair and rolling off screen. However, if I remember right, TEC used to be an hour long, and now, on Noggin, it's a half hour. You don't suppose Noggin might have...specifically edited these sketches out of each episode they were in?! It doesn't seem likely, but stupider things have happened.

The company that produces the show is call the CHILDREN'S Television Workshop, and is located in Manhattan. Perhaps someone could call and try to get a copy of the "T" show.

Spiderman Vs The Tickler also happened. He tickles the brunette, not Rita Moreno- the other one- this was in the mid to late 1970's. it was very tame because it was a kid's show. I would definitely NOT call it a must see clip.

Attachments

• IMG_20190215_010527.jpg
    IMG_20190215_010527.jpg
    251.3 KB · Views: 243
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back