• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A WWE Story: Eve wants what Kaitlyn has (F/F)

-Venom-

3rd Level Red Feather
Started writing this last week, thought it might be fun. Hope you like it

Number one contender to the WWE diva championship Kaitlyn awoke from a deep sleep, or what she thought was a deep sleep at least. As Kaitlyn opened her eyes she was groggy and couldn’t think straight. Kaitlyn shook her head to get her senses back and looked around to find that she was all alone in an almost empty room.

Kaitlyn went to stand up instinctively but suddenly realised she couldn’t move, she again looked around her and found herself tied to a chair. Kaitlyn started to panic until she saw the door open and fellow WWE diva Eve Torres walk in to the room.

“Eve! Thank god, I was starting to get scared. Help me out here would ya?”

“Oh I don’t think so Kaitlyn......”

Eve closed the door behind her, Kaitlyn felt a lump in her throat. Something wasn’t right and she knew it, she felt that she was in a whole lot of trouble.

“Eve what’s going on? Why the hell am I tied to a chair???”

“I’m sorry it’s come to this Kaitlyn but you have something that belongs to me and I need to take it from you tonight while I still have time”

“What are you talking about?”

“You stole the divas title shot from me Kaitlyn, it was supposed to be mine, I’m better than you and the whole world knows it. So Kaitlyn I want you to tell WWE management to give me the title shot I so rightly deserve”

Kaitlyn looked at Eve and could tell she was deadly serious. She struggled at her bonds but she suddenly realized that she wasn’t going anywhere. She was trapped

“You’re crazy! I’ve spent the last two years working my butt off for this, you think I’m just going to hand it over? No way!”

Eve shook her head

“Kaitlyn if you don’t give it to me I’m just going to have to take it from you!”

With that Eve dropped down and grabbed Kaitlyn’s left leg before unzipping her boot and pulling it off, Kaitlyn was barefoot under her boots. She looked at Eve as Eve threw Kaitlyn’s boot to the side. Eve then grabbed Kaitlyn’s right leg, unzipped her boot and pulled that off too

“What the hell are you doing you loon?????”

“Keep quiet!”

Eve reached to the side and pulled a stool towards her, she lifted Kaitlyn’s feet and propped them on to the stool. Eve then grabbed some rope from under the chair and tied Kaitlyn’s feet to the stool before finally tying Kaitlyn’s big toes together.

“Ok Kaitlyn, last chance. Give up your title shot to me or else”

“You’re mad, I wont give it to you!”

“Have it your way”

Eve stood up and walked back over to the door where her jacket was handing, Kaitlyn tried to struggle free as Eve rummaged through her jacket pocket. Kaitlyn stopped struggling as she realized it was pointless. She then looked up back at Eve who had found what she was looking for.

Eve had in her hand a single feather, Kaitlyn saw it and gulped as she suddenly realized what was about to happen. Kaitlyn was barefoot and Eve had a feather, Kaitlyn knew very well what Eve intended to do with the feather

“Eve! Yo...You wouldn’t!”

Eve didn’t even say anything, she just smiled at Kaitlyn and knelt next to Kaitlyn’s tied up bare feet. Eve then took the feather and started to slowly tickle up and down Kaitlyn’s bare left foot. Kaitlyn gripped the arms of the chair as hard as she could and tried to fight the feeling of the feather on her bare foot. Eve noticed the corner of Kaitlyn’s mouth twitching

“No point in fighting it Kaitlyn, I saw you and AJ Lee get in to a tickle fight a few weeks ago and I saw that you lost after she went after your feet, just give me the title shot Kaitlyn and this will stop”

Kaitlyn bit her bottom lip trying to ignore Eve but Eve was right about the stuff with AJ Lee but that was all playful, what Eve wanted to do was torture Kaitlyn. Kaitlyn bit down hard on her bottom lip but Eve started to feather Kaitlyn’s bare foot faster. Kaitlyn was just too ticklish to fight it

“Eheheheheeeeeeeheheve dhahahahaon’t ticklehehehehehe mehehehe plehehehehasehehe!”

“Then give me what I want!”

“I whahahahahaon’t givehehehehe up my titlehehehehehe shahahahaot no mahahahateheheher how muchahaha you ticklehehehehe mehehehehehe!”

Kaitlyn wasn’t even sure if that was true, she didn’t mind being tickled under normal circumstances as long as it wasn’t on the feet. Kaitlyn hated to be tickled on the feet, she couldn’t stand it and it was like torture to her

Eve didn’t listen to Kaitlyn, she was sure that Kaitlyn couldn’t stand too much foot tickling and besides she was starting to have fun torturing Kaitlyn. Eve moved the feather to the right foot of Kaitlyn, brushing the feather up and down the bare sole

“Ohahahahahaha stahahahahahahahahap pleheheheheheheasehehehe stahahahahahahap”

“I’ll stop when you give me your title shot!”

“Nehehehehehehever!!!”

Eve saw the word never as more of a challenge. She stopped tickling Kaitlyn’s foot and reached for a bag that was under Kaitlyn’s chair. Eve reached in to the bag and pulled out a second feather

“E...Eve pl..please no more tickling”

Again Eve didn’t listen, she could tell Kaitlyn was starting to cave. Eve took a feather in each hand before placing the tips of them on each bare foot of Kaitlyn. Eve then brushed the feathers up and down Kaitlyn’s bare feet

“NAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAAHAOOOOOOOOOO NOT BOTHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHA FEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEHET EVEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE PLEAHAHAHAHASEHEHEEHEHE NO MOREHEHEHEHE NO MOREHEHEHEHEEEEEHE”

Kaitlyn was in tears now and was going all kinds of crazy, she didn’t want to give Eve something she worked two years to obtain but she wanted the foot tickling to stop more than anything. Eve started to brush the feathers over Kaitlyn’s toes

“NO NAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAOT THEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE TOEHEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHES! EVEHEHEHEHEHEHE COMEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE ON STAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAP PLEHEHEEHEHEEHEHEASE!!!”

“I wont stop Katlyn, I want my title match! Now give it to me or this gets worse!”

“NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAOOOOOOOOOO”

Eve was starting to get frustrated now, she dropped both feathers to the floor angrily much to the relief of Kaitlyn. Eve started to pace back and forth

“Look Kaitlyn, you’re going nowhere, the show isn’t till tomorrow night which means I have all day long to torture your feet”

Kaitlyn was unable to speak as she was breathless but she heard what eve was saying and she was scared, she didn’t know if she could take anymore foot tickling but she didn’t want to give up her title shot no matter what. Kaitlyn looked up to see Eve holding a feather duster, Kaitlyn closed her eyes as Eve put the duster to Kaitlyn’s bare soles

“EVEEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEEHEHE STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAP I’LL GIVEHEHEHHEHEHEHE YHAHAHAHAOU A TITLEHEHEHHEHEHEHE SHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAOT IF I WHAHAHAAAAAAAHAIN!!!”

“Not good enough, I want it now!”

Eve continued to torture the bare feet of Kaitlyn who was crying with laughed. Kaitlyn was laughing so loud that Eve didn’t notice the door open behind her. Suddenly Eve was cracked over the back of the head, not hard but enough to knock her out. Kaitlyn looked up...

“AJ! Th...Thank god!”

“What the heck is going on?”

“Eve... she was trying to get my title shot from me”

“By tickling your feet....?”

“You know its torture for me AJ........”

AJ walked over to Kaitlyn and undid her bonds, freeing her friend who was more than relieved that her torture was over

“She’ll be awake soon, I think you should give her a taste of her own medicine, or a feel of her own feather”

AJ winked at Kaitlyn who smiled back at her. The two pulled Eve up and tied her to the chair, Kaitlyn was going to enjoy this..........

TBC

Thanks for the feedback. It takes me a while to write but Ill ty to get part two done :)

I can't wait for part 2! Any idea when it's going to be out? And could you possibly notify me when it is done?

I just realized now that Eve should've flipped the feathers over and used the quills on Kaitlyn's feet as well. That would've driven her even more crazy!

awesome post, Part II should include some u/b tickling too..

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back