• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Welcome!

TickleMantis

4th Level Red Feather
G'day folks! :D

Welcome to the Workshop! It's my great pleasure to introduce you to the TMF's very first Writer's Workshop. A place to discuss all things writing, technique, advice, questions, anything and everything to do with the wonder genre of tickle-fiction. Personally I'm VERY eager to chat with fellow writers, it's not something I get to do very often (we're an elusive bunch!) but it's always a great pleasure. Hopefully this new section will make it a lot easier!

Speaking of the new section, I must extend a huge thanks to the powers-that-be who have just given themselves yet another place to moderate. I know they're already very, very busy and it's really heartening that they were willing to open up a place for writers (and readers!) to talk tickle-writing. MTP Jeff, Myriads and CrystalLight, thank you very much indeed!

I guess we'd better start making some topics, so come on in, get comfortable and let's get gabbing...I've certainly talked enough already, let's hear what you have to say!

'Mantis :D

Hi Mantis,

I am a big fan of your work and I think this forum is a great idea.

If I was going to put one thing forward it would be editing.

I am a very self indulgent writer and my stories used to drip with description. Nowadays I try to be quite brutal with my work and ask myself if I can get to the same point in fewer words or have the same impact with fewer adjectives.

Luckily I have a couple of very good proof readers (something I would really encourage other writers to use if they don't already.)

I dunno, how's that for a first topic?

Thanks Suikoden!

Sounds good to me, make a thread! :D

Last edited:
I think this is a great idea. I've posted my first attempt, Party Foul 1 - 2. Give it a read and any feedback would be appreciated, pro or con. thanks

I've got a bunch of stuff posted over in the Tickle Theater's writers workshop. Is there any interest in seeing some of those essays-on-writing ported over here?

Last edited:
What's New

4/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a momenrt to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back