• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New comer

Hye nice site! It's always nice to see something new and I really like your pictures...the sweat, tears, and even the drool really add to the dipicting of the torment of the girls. Great Work!

Amazing!

Wow, i don't know where to begin! I just have to say that this is amazing anime artwork, let alone amazing tickling artwork! I have to ask how long it took you to draw like that, just because i plan on learning to draw if i can. Anyway i just want to say how incredible your artwork is. I can't wait until the next update, which i hope is soon!

just let me say , KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK !!! Finally a place fo upper body and tummy tickling , Just one request please , add a little navel tickling .

Richard

wow

Damn that's nice stuff, keep up the good work, can't wait to see more when they come. :)

The artwork is fantastic, but the women don't look like their laughing at all. Their mouths look like the kind you see on people that have been labotomized. I find this dissapointing because I think that the laughing faces are the most important aspect of the tickled woman.

Keep up the good work though.

Lurch7

To Odin:

Your artwork is fantastic! It is obvious that you put much, much effort into it and that you are very talented. I think that your pictures show very strong reactions to the tickling. The women are drawn beautifully which I think us very difficult to achieve. The individual CGs are well positioned and very imaginative. I think that the reactions of the women are incredible!!

Lurch, I have to disagree with your take on their reactions. Allow me to explain why (nothing personal BTW). Personally, I dislike the overly exaggerated laughter common to many drawings and photos. I think that those pictures don't quite capture what is really occuring in the woman (recipient). The subject is experiencing a tremendous mix of emotions and sensations. The effect is being elicited by an unrelenting outside source. It is a torturous effect. I think when that internal mix of emotion and struggle against the tickling effect is depicted in a high quality drawing then that drawing is exquisite.

To be honest I think that too many drawings on the internet are too one-dimensional. There is an increasing number of artists out there, but the same groups of drawing are churned out. I applaud the diversity being shown here. We need more of it.

Keep up the great work Odin!

Whop-ass toons! That's right, I said Whop-ass! Only suggestion I would have is more foot-tickling...but that's just me. The art rocks! Keep Whoppin'!

Attachments

• 20171027_223112-2.jpg
    20171027_223112-2.jpg
    440.9 KB · Views: 11
  • 20171027_223320-2.jpg
    20171027_223320-2.jpg
    506 KB · Views: 11
  • 20171028_113241-2.jpg
    20171028_113241-2.jpg
    422.8 KB · Views: 33
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back