• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Thank you Trebabes, you were and still are A W E S O M E!

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
Comments left here are always appreciated.

Sensual Obsession,
Inspired by Angele,
Written by Ticklishscribe,
c.

“Every time I think of you, my heart beats like the roar of the ocean and I want to caress your soul in my hand. I want to feel my fingers spider over your clit and the soles of your feet, causing your breath to quiver and your body to squirm and writhe. To hear your heart beating and to watch as your nipples get so erect they want to explode with a fervid and seething passion.”

That thought held Andre captive as he gazed at the gothic sand castle and at the ocean behind it and watched as Angele added the finishing touches to the barbican and the bartiza then stood back to admire her work. Returning to her towel she lay on her back and stretched her arms above her head spread her legs and flexed her toes.

Angele was pure virgin, from the top of her head to the tips of her tantalizing toes. She was in his mind the most beautiful woman he had ever seen and as she lay on her back on her towel, her entire five-foot -five inch body didn’t even have a hint of a sharp outline or feature. He was surfing curvature of her alabaster glow and the mused smile on her face made her one totally contented Mona Lisa. Was he dreaming, dreaming, dreaming dream…

She lay on the bed with all the virgin innocence in the world and her hazel eyes washed over him, enchanting him with a sensual iridescence. He pushed her burgundy hair out of her eyes and kissed her.

His eyes gazed downward at her ample breasts, and he was pleased to see her nipples quivering along with her equally ample virgin tummy. He watched them move slightly as she breathed and the shallowness of her breath confirmed her apprehension.

“Ah you are too precious my curvaceous teddy bear and I want to touch every curve and make you quiver with anticipation.”

His hand ran softly down her left leg, caressing the silky skin and she squirmed as he did this and he watched her movements with fascination and delight. She was an angel about to be in bondage and he could hear her breathing getting a little heavier. He quietly and softly took hold of her left ankle and stretched her leg to the corner of the bed. She squirmed again and pulled it back. He took hold of it once more, holding it a little firmer and reached for one of the Velcro restraints Wrapping the restraint around her ankle he tightened it then clipped it onto the strap running from the bottom left part of the bed frame.

“I borrowed these from Jacques who was quite happy to let you try them out and whom I know who would also be quite happy to see you in them too. He loves flirting with you and even calls you a chocolate truffle.”

He could hear her breath quicken and watched ha she tightly closed her eyes. The Mona Lisa expression he had once seen on her face disappeared as she tried to pull her leg back. She strained squirmed at the restraint, but the strap held fast she couldn’t break free. He smiled and calmly reached for another restraint and then reached for her right ankle as well. As he wrapped it around her ankle and secured it to the other part of the frame she found that she couldn’t close her legs and a feeling of vulnerability was beginning to wash over her.

He got up and sat beside her, stroking her hair out of her eyes, leaned forward and kissed her on the lips and giggled softly as she squirmed once more.

“You are too precious for words.”

He then took her left arm and slowly placed it above her head then reached for another restraint, staring briefly at the armpit he had just uncovered, then wrapped it around and clipped it to the frame. Now taking her right arm he did the same and then stared briefly at both or her now bare and wide-open armpits.

She squirmed on the bed and her breath became more audible.

“You may close your eyes as tightly as you can, but when you open them you will still be here and so will I. Is that not sweet?”

She gasped and he put a soft finger to her lips, then let it lazily meander down her right cheek, across her shoulder and then up her right forearm and finally back down. His finger didn’t stop though as it lazily caressed top edge her armpit then circled around the outer edge and finally and slowly caressing the centerline from the bottom to the top. Her reaction was immediate and visible as she jerked and squirmed, followed by a barely audible gasp. Her breath quickened again and now became short and he could see her trying to squirm away from him. He giggled softly at the thought that she was going nowhere and again grazed his finger in her armpit again. Another jerk: more squirming and another gasp, only this time more audible.

“Sensitive in the armpits, are we? I must remember that.” He could hear the soft gasps, now coming one after another, and he knew that she was close to cracking into laughter and would break at any moment. There was not a hair to be seen and he delighted in the fact that the silky smoothness of her skin was adding to the sensual torment he was already giving her.

My, my we are exquisite; I love this!” He smiled and continued the armpit assault “And such a tender armpit deserves this for a few more minutes.”

Angele tried desperately to bring her arms down but the Velcro held them fast and left her armpits totally at his mercy. And mercy wasn’t a quality he was showing right now. This slow sensual stroking of her pit was complete and utter torture as the sensations shot through her like wildfire. Her senses were instantly reeling and her brain had been thrown off its axis and was now way out of orbit. The gasps were almost non-stop when he suddenly stopped, leaned forward and kissed her again, giving her several kisses. Then the kisses suddenly stopped and she felt a strap going around the back of her head. She opened her eyes wide only to see her sight suddenly being cut off by a blindfold. She gasped louder and violently writhed her head all over, but the blindfold couldn’t be moved off. Again he could feel her breath quicken and he giggled to himself.

“Are these erect nipples which I see before me, quivering under my hand? Come, let me touch thee. I have thee not, and yet I see thee still. Art thou not, fatal vision, sensible to feeling as to sight? Or art thou but nipples of the mind, a false creation, proceeding from the heat-oppressed brain? I see thee yet, in form as palpable as this which now I envision. “

“Oh my god!” she breathed out loud then held her breath again. His sensual interpretation of the opening lines of the Macbeth soliloquy almost shattered her senses and she violently squirmed, straining at the restraints. The words taunted her, teased her

The spidery fingers began weaving their way out of the pits and onto her nipples. She squealed and began rocking from side to side. His hands easily followed her every move and the tickles went on and on and on. Now he divided her senses by adding nipple pinching and she went even wilder, squealing to laughing. The spidery fingers now danced on her erect nipples and areolas and she instantly spasmed and bucked. Her head and body violently snapped from side to side and repeatedly slammed into the mattress. The giggles suddenly flowed like a river and he knew he’d hit another tender ticklish spot. He continued spidering her there, following her breasts wherever they went and he now began to tickle the base of them as well. She was one writhing jerking and bucking little wildcat with hair flying all over the place and delicious giggling to guttural laughter. And he was thoroughly enjoying the ride she was giving him.

She giggled once again and now gasped as his lips met her nipples. He knew she loved this and felt pleased that his sudden change of tactics had surprised her no end.

She wanted to say something, but she couldn’t speak. She wanted to hold in the reactions to his kissing but it was impossible, as he had hit one of her highly sensitive love spots. She could feel her nipples getting hard and feel a ravenous lust within her starting to arise. She wanted him to take her right there and them, but at the same time she wanted it not to happen. His kisses were wearing her down and heating her up. She was restless like the waves, her heart pounding like the surf and her entire body in turmoil like the ocean.

“Someone’s got the uncertainties real bad and I love it. It’s going to make it even sweeter to sensually tease and torment you.”

She squealed, knowing he meant every word of it and fearing the plan he might use on her.

“Someone has a very ample tummy that definitely needs some spidering today.”

Again she squealed and rocked from side to side, only this time more intensely as his ten fingers met with her tummy and instantly began skittering about.

““N-N-N-NOOOOOO D-D-DON’T, PLEEEEEASE!” She was cut short in her speech as her laughter took over and she now violently rocked from side to side.

“But I must. Every micrometer of your ticklishness must be explored by me and I will take great delight in your tummy like the rest of you will be mine and mine alone.”

He skittered his fingers around the outer edges of her tummy and then zoomed in, skittering all around her button, but never entering. She bucked and squealed, then fell back into intense guttural laughter and writhing.

“GET OFFFFF ME, GET OFFFFF ME PLEEEEASE STOP!”

“But I can’t and you know why.” The fingers continued incessantly.

His fingers were light and quick, spidering here, spidering there, tracing the outer edges of her now spasming foot, then skittering inward to the centre of the sole in less than a heart beat. She bounced, bucked, writhed and rolled from side to side, but his fingers followed her every move, chasing her down, capturing her and stroking her into physical hysterics. Her head rocked from side to side and lifted up as well, as if she could see through the blindfold, but always crashed down on the bed again as the tickling further fragmented her struggling. Her laughter was everything from screams to squeals to cackles to guttural and throaty.

He suddenly stopped and she gasped for air. She felt his body move over hers and suddenly felt his lips kissing her left nipple and she jerked. She tried to rise up but his body weight prevented that and she squirmed.

"The ampleness of your breasts caresses me exquisitely, and so I must reward them for that.

She squealed again when he kissed her lips and squealed still more as he now lightly pinched and teased her nipples while doing so.

“No, no, no, nooooooooo!” She barley spoke through the kisses then squealed again and rocked from side to side even more intensely.

“Is someone on the verge of the giggles? Shall I stay with these luscious and sensuous nipples? I think so.”

The fingers continued top pinch lightly, then draw the nipples out and let then fall back. He continued to kiss her lips, following her head wherever it moved. She writhed, tried to buck, desperately pulled at her restraints to free herself but now her squeals were slowly being replaced by moans.

“Oh my, giggles would have been perfectly fine with me, but moans are totally unexpected and exquisite.”

Suddenly the fingers began to move octopus like and she gasped and shivered, trying to contain her reactions. They were slowly moving, almost ballet dancing over her nipples and outward around the breasts. She could feel the soft sensual touch tenfold as the spidery fingers wafted their way from the outer edges to the nipples and back. The sensual touch was making her giggly and she was desperately trying to silence any reactions. But she knew that he knew what was happening to her as his giggles entered her senses. His fingers skittered to the undersides and she jerked and began squirming.

“Mamma I love your breasts… so much to tickle; so many areas to explore.”

“Fuck no.” Was her reply as she squirmed from side to side to tried to avoid his fingers. But being that they were under her breasts, her squirming only helped tickle her more and this delighted him no end.

“Shall I leave these alone… at least for a moment?” He could tell that her answer was a total yes, so he stopped.

He sat beside her and lightly pinched her top right rib and she squirmed and squealed again.

“Ah you react, sweetness. Which gives me an idea…? This little ribby went to market.”

She squealed and rocked from side to side and he pinched another rib.

“This little ribby stayed home and got tickled.”

She continued to rock from side to side and the squeals came more frequently. He didn’t go from top to bottom as she would have expected, but rather pinched ribs at random, therefore not allowing her any pattern that she could get used to and guard against. His rib pinching was driving her wild and with each pinch she was getting wilder. He made sure his fingers were light, with a slight firmness and she writhed as he pinched. She could feel each pinch tenfold and they seem to get worse as he continued. He could tell that her brain was slowly overloading from each pinch as her nerve endings here being decimated one by one. Suddenly she squealed even louder as she could feel fingers pinching not only a rib but her left nipple as well. He was now dividing her senses and she was now beginning to arch her back.

“That’s it; you just bring those little ribbies and those sensually sensitive nipples closer to me. It’s so nice of you to offer them to me.”

“I haven’t offered them to you; you took them.”

She cursed under her breath.

“Yes and I took them prisoner too. Now they’re my little ribbies and my little nipples and I have very sensually sinister plans for them.”

She didn’t like her ribs and nipples being called his little prisoners and him having sensually sinister plans for them. She squealed as each nipple was pinched again and laughed as he tickled under them, continuing to laugh as his fingers spidered out over the ribs. He then begin to stroke her ribs from tips to back, stroking the left ribs slowly, stroking a single finger back and forth and taking a second's rest between ribs. She continued to buck and writhe as his finger and judging by the expression on her face, his finger was not only pure torture but also incessant as well, as he stroked and stroked and stroked. He stopped long enough to wipe the sweat off her forehead then resumed the torturous tickling. His fingers now vigorously massaged her ribs, vibrating as they went along and the vibrations shot through her. From bottom ribs to armpits he vibrated and tickled, then back down again and she bucked and writhed from side to side, laughing intensely as he did so. He slid my fingers in between the ribs, vibrating firmly and alternating his hands, one going up one side while the other went down the other, and you writhe even more.

“Is someone’s tummy and pussy getting a little jealous? Shall I…?”

“N-n-n-o-o-o-o, d-d-don’t go there, fuck don’t go there!”

His finger easily slipped inside her panties and he now began to lightly stroking and massaging her labia, driving her wilder. He could feel her lips parting and know that she felt it too, and he whispered of how he was about to take her to a level beyond tickling, a serious level. And with that he began cutting her panties and with each snip she rocked from side to side. He was revealing her in the worst way, cutting away her last hope of protection, her last shred of sanctuary.”

She suddenly stopped writhing then started again, continuing to rock from side to side as if it would keep her panties on and her safe from his touching her down there. Now there was silence as he was not cutting anymore, and she continued to writhe knowing that her now cut panties were about to come off. She could feel them moving under her and tried to burrow herself into the bed, to keep them on, but in an instant they were gone and even her pussy was now his prisoner.

“Oh yes, you are oozing for me nicely and it’s a trickle that must tickle, I would imagine. I wonder if I can stroke you into becoming Niagara Falls.”

He could tell that she didn’t want to be either, as she didn’t want him stroking her down there as he knew she was on the verge of an orgasm and was desperately trying anything to quell it.

“I know feathers don’t work on you, but maybe the return of the finger might take care of things.”

“N-n-n-ooo finger, no finger!” But it was too late as he began stroking once more and suddenly she could feel her lips slowly parting. His finger was incessant, slowly stroking down one side of the lips then up the other side even slower. Her legs now pumped as they twisted and writhed to free herself from the restraints and to close them to keep his finger from doing any further sensual damage. She could feel each droplet as it came out and it was as though she knew it is only a matter of moments before the damn burst and she came for him. She also knew that the more she came, the more he would feel that she wanted him to do this to her, and so she desperately tried to quell as much of the orgasm as possible.

“Your tender and now hysterical pussy is mine now as I own it and am now fervidly and ravenously craving the mother of all orgasms from you. So give in to me, rather then tormenting her self further. Of course, I could deny you orgasm, leaving you frustrated and then slowly build you up again, taking you to the very edge of orgasm, and then deny you again. Now that would be sensually sadistic, wouldn’t it?”

“I know you don’t want me to be sensually sadistic, but with you being tied down, I had power over you anyway. Drop by precious drop you are slowly bursting and you know that I want a gusher, that I want you to soak your self sensually senseless.”

You squirm and writhe even more.

“Give into me for you know you want it. Why I wouldn’t even be surprised if you wanted me to mount you, enter you and do it to you, while I tickle you. You on the edge and me sensually and sadistically tickling you over it. Or perhaps you want me to come back to this area later on, as your feet fervidly and ravenously crave my touch.”

He now slowly stroked a single finger up and down her pussy once more and she again desperately tried to close her legs. His finger was now incessant in a meandering path and he could tell that it made her lust even stronger and more ravenous.

“I can feel some very lusty and ravenous loins.” He whispered. “And I wonder how lusty and ravenous I can make them.”

She wanted to scream no but any words she could now speak were now gone, kidnapped and silenced by him, held prisoner in the darkest cell. She squealed and now writhed with a fervour that he’d never seen before. Her legs were pumping even more; twisting and writhing in the bonds that held them straight out to the corners of the bed, feet writhing as well, trying to find even the slightest sort of refuge and protection.

“You want me to touch you there don’t you? You want me to stroke you from your heavenly heel to your teasing toes. You want me to slowly bend your toes back and lightly tickle underneath them, teasing and torturing them in a way that you fear most.”

He could tell by the gasp that she felt that was almost reading her mind word for word, making her scream inside and also now making her even wetter as well.

“Size eleven if I remember and medium width. Now that means that each foot is ten and a half inches long, and four inches wide. That gives me forty two square inches of ticklish sole and toes per foot, for a grand total of eighty four, for both feet, and that the kind of math I love.”

It could have been eighty four acres for that matter she was in that state of mind; on the edge of both, loosing it psychologically and/or having an intense orgasm. She felt five fingers brush the tops of the toes of her left foot and she writhed it all over. He brushed her foot again, this time pinching her big toe and wriggling it a bit. She squealed sharply and wrenched her foot out of his grip, but he gripped it again by the big toe and let a single finger lightly scratch the toe’s joint.

“Get, get, get outta there, get outta my toes, fuck get outta my t-!!!” I giggle evilly as I hear your words suddenly disappear as the laughter takes hold and dominates you.

“But I can’t get out of your toes Angele, I have to do this to them.”

He repeated the scratching of the joint and she went wild behind him. He slowly bent the toe even further back; to access every crevice he could find and tickled wherever his finger could go. She bucked, writhed and squealed like crazy and he could imagine her hazel eyes tightly scrunched shut under the blindfold. And he was only lightly scratching her big toe joint.

He could now feel the tugs on her toes as he teased each one, and she continued to writhe intensely, but he held firm. She writhed again as she felt two hands around her foot, my thumbs resting where the ball of her sole meets the arch and another squeal came forth as she felt the first kisses on her toes and instantly she tried to curl them. She desperately wanted to say no, but her voice was gone again. She wanted to run but the bonds held her. Her mind was suddenly naked and open, like her spread legs and she feared him walking through her deepest most secret primal thoughts. She now felt him lightly tweaking her toes, pulling and wriggling each one, separating each one from the others and teasing it and she was now beginning to lose it, beginning to lose all sense of any refuge that she had left and her voice wanted to cry out even more. Her breath quickened then stopped short again and she now clenched her toes tightly, and sharply and quietly yelped as he easily plucked one and tweak it again. Her mind was now slowly imploding with every pluck and tweak of each toe, as she desperately wanted him to stop. Suddenly she felt a hand surround her left heel and slowly grip it tight. She knew what was coming and he could tell that she wanted to beg him not to, but her voice still wouldn’t function. Judging by her now jerky movement he knew he could sense fingers close to her sole, sensing them ready to strike to tease, torment or…

“I must stay with these toes, and stay with them a long time too.”

She wanted him to stop in the worst way, wanted him to end her torment in no uncertain terms. She needed relief in the worst way as her mind continued to dissolve. But the toe tweaking continued and got slower as he’d tweak each one for an entire minute, then move on to the next.

“NO, NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TOES, NO TOES, PLEASE I BEG YOU, GET OUT OF MY FUCKING TOES!”

“I plan on giving each one of her ten toes a kiss, and in between them, their own long and intense ticklish orgasm. And just when you think it can’t get any worse, I’ll extend this tickling.”

She squealed no and began violently writhing in her bondage.

“If I do that you’re screwed. That I would drive you to madness; that you would be so desperate, wanting the touches so much, wanting more than I was giving you. Needing more but riding the slow tease and tickles build-up: like a thrill ride. Begging for more, hating me for the endless teasing and holding your fulfillment just out of reach; probably equally mad and enthralled that I can hold you on the razors edge. That through the laughing, cursing and begging you would be in so much trouble, it would tickle so much, more than your body and senses could adjust to and it would push your impending orgasm to the backburner. Ah yes, that I could literally drive you body and mind crazy.”

She wanted to scream the walls down.

“I must tell you how sensual I think your feet are and how sensual you are to be honest. I must thank your feet for so desperately not trying to tell me how ticklish they are.”

With that he slithered a single up each of her soles and the wildcat was let loose again. An explosion of laughter rocked the room and once more the bed began rocking with your intense writhing. He then bent the toes of her left foot back and spider tickled the tender sole. Again an explosion of laughter rocked the room and her writhing increased; her entire body, now a blur as she flailed around as much as the bonds would let her, trying desperately to seek some sort of refuge from the tickling. She was in complete ticklish abandon and her sweet virgin laughter was everything he could have hoped for and more. She was straining at the bonds as hard as she could; trying to break free. He could hear the creaking of the bedposts and the towels themselves and he smiled down at her then stopped.

“Can you imagine I can do the same to your clit, nipples and armpits?” He added. “Imagine clit tickling all night long, with occasional forays to your nipples. And to keep you off guard my sweet: some armpit tickling to divide your senses, and again keep you on the very edge of orgasm. Oh how exquisite.”

Now looking at her bare right foot, He could see he was right in that it was the perfect virgin foot and he wanted to rake, rev and run ten fingers lush and rampant over it right now. Holding back his urges he bent her toes back, getting a firm grip on the foot. He then single finger stroked the sole from heel to toes and another explosion of laughter erupted, followed by intense writhing. Her foot tried to flail about as he lazily stroked a single finger over the arch and then short stroked the centre of it. Her soft sole was allowing his finger to skate over the silky surface and with each stroke more intense writhing followed another yelp and this was followed by gales of laughter. She was really off the scale and he was delighted with every movement and laugh that she could put forth. He short stroked her instep then wriggled his finger all over causing even more laughter to erupt. Tickling the soft pad under her toes he discovered another hotspot and stroked it for all its worth. Her head and body continued to slam into the mattress, her eyes continue to clench tightly shut and her laughter continued to flow like a raging river. She was in complete ticklish agony and he loved every minute of it. He found each one of her tickle spots an island unto itself and he delight in going island hopping. He wriggled a finger in the centre of her arch once more and she screamed primeval from deep within her. He delighted in this and tickled some more then stopped. She sucked in as much air as she could get and looked at him once more. My eyes meet yours and they hold you captive. A look of horror comes to your face as you see my fingers hovering over your tummy.

“Tummy time, my tied one.”

With that he inserted a single finger into her button and wriggled it about, causing her to buck and bounce all over and her ample breasts bounced all over as he continued the single finger assault on her button. He’d wriggle it about, then piston it in and out then more wriggling. With his free hand he spider tickled her tummy and again she bucked and writhed and this had him giggle to himself. He continued teasing and tormenting her tender tummy with its simply deliciously inviting button. He now ballet danced ten fingers all over the soft taught skin and every so often, grazed the button. Her bucking and writhing was all the ammunition and reason he needed to re-enter it and he again dived his finger into the soft knot below. He now let ten fingers vibrate the top edge of her tummy where it met her ribs and again she went wild.

“It’s feet time again, and clit time my sensual one.”

And with that he placed a single index finger on the soft pad of her left foot and slowly brushed the tips of her toes. Her foot spasmed and writhed all over as he began a slow short stroking in the centre of her arch and the dam burst.

“Exquisite, absolutely exquisite,”

She screamed the word shit and then lost all speech in laughter. He continued to short stroke his finger making her laugh in everyway, from guttural to cackling to screaming.

“I can tell that you did and didn’t enjoy that.”

He slowly let his finger descend onto her clit and begin slowly stroking, first up one side then down the other and back up the middle. Immediately she arched her back again and burst into guttural laughter, followed by low laboured moaning. She found the words to beg him to stop but his finger continued to stroke and as he did this with one finger, his other index finger grazed her left sole again then began stroking in earnest. She was now shivering and shaking jelly; her body writhing constantly once more and again the bed was rocking.

She continued to beg as his finger continuously and sensually tortured and tormented her clit. What really was driving her mad was the lack of rhythm and methodical stroking to his sensual tickling

”You want my to stop so badly, as you are getting so hot and have an urgency that is ready to explode. That finger and the one teasing your foot are slowly taking their toll on your sensual senses.

She again exploded with laughter from the tickling, but also moaned because of her aching clit and his denial to satisfy her burning urgency. He smiled at her pleadings, stopped tickling and now faced her, then stroked the hair out of her eyes and kissed her again. She lay there, her writhing and laughter subsiding and she now quietly pleaded with him to untie her. But all he gave her was another smile.

“There’s something about your mind body and soul, not to mention your feet and clit that makes me never want to stop. And what makes that even more special is that I know you don’t want me to stop either.”

Oh, WOW!!! That was amazing!!!! I could imagine myself in her place - absolutely fabulous!!! And extremely hot!!! One of my all time favorite stories!!

Oh god now THAT's the kind of story that makes me shiver... being a girl and all. I would love nothing more then to be in a position like that... If it was hell for her then..well thats to bad. Having my feet breasts and my bellbutton played with is what i love most so this story embodied everything i loved. You always do a great job and i wish to see many more of your stories to come.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back