• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another new story in my archives.

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
And so here is the teaser and the link.

“It’s feet time again, and clit time my sensual one.”

And with that he placed a single index finger on the soft pad of her left foot and slowly brushed the tips of her toes. Her foot spasmed and writhed all over as he began a slow short stroking in the centre of her arch and the dam burst.

“Exquisite, absolutely exquisite,”

She screamed the word shit and then lost all speech in laughter. He continued to short stroke his finger making her laugh in everyway, from guttural to cackling to screaming.

“I can tell that you did and didn’t enjoy that.”

He slowly let his finger descend onto her clit and begin slowly stroking, first up one side then down the other and back up the middle. Immediately she arched her back again and burst into guttural laughter, followed by low laboured moaning. She found the words to beg him to stop but his finger continued to stroke and as he did this with one finger, his other index finger grazed her left sole again then began stroking in earnest. She was now shivering and shaking jelly; her body writhing constantly once more and again the bed was rocking.

She continued to beg as his finger continuously and sensually tortured and tormented her clit. What really was driving her mad was the lack of rhythm and methodical stroking to his sensual tickling

”You want my to stop so badly, as you are getting so hot and have an urgency that is ready to explode. That finger and the one teasing your foot are slowly taking their toll on your sensual senses.

She again exploded with laughter from the tickling, but also moaned because of her aching clit and his denial to satisfy her burning urgency. He smiled at her pleadings, stopped tickling and now faced her, then stroked the hair out of her eyes and kissed her again. She lay there, her writhing and laughter subsiding and she now quietly pleaded with him to untie her. But all he gave her was another smile.

“There’s something about your mind body and soul, not to mention your feet and clit that makes me never want to stop. And what makes that even more special is that I know you don’t want me to stop either"

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...till-are-A-W-E-S-O-M-E!&p=3411922#post3411922

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back