• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

SSK Nine: Revenge of the Pledge Master (II) (M/M Intense)

ttgore

2nd Level Red Feather
Hell hath no fury like a Scarlet Skull Pledge Master whose special friend cheats on him with the disgraced former Pledge Master! Now Gary must pay for his transgression—and as he learns to his horror, the price is high!

:jester:

THE CHRONICLES OF SCARLET SKULL

Chapter Nine: Revenge of the Pledge Master (II)

By

T.T. Gore​

“EEEEEEYAAAAAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA!!!” Gary squealed. He writhed on his knees, desperate to comply with the instructions of his captors. But it was hard!

“Come ON, asshole!” Vice whispered in his ear. “The girls want to see you CUM!”

“OH-HO-HO-OH-NO-OH-HO-HO-HO-HO!!!” Gary bellowed. “OH GAWD I’M TRY-HIIII-HIIII-HIIIIEEEE-HIIII-HIIII-HIIIING!!!”

“Well, try HARDER!” Vince commanded, tickling his victim’s ribs with one hand and stroking his erect cock with the other. He was kneeling close behind Gary, and his own cock was standing tall! “Do you want the girls to think you’re a SISSY?”

“BUT IT’S TOO-HUU-HUU-SUUUU-HUU-HUU-HUU-HUU-HOON!!!” Gary protested.

What a predicament! After losing the sadistic tickling challenge arranged for him and Vince by Michelle and Paulette, Chapter President and Disciplinary Provost respectively of the Daughter of Darkness, Gary had been forced to submit to a hilarious hand job, administered by Vince while the girls looked on. He’d been tickled to orgasm in fairly short order and was feeling pretty good about the situation until he realized that his ordeal was only beginning…

The disgraced ex-Pledge Master of Scarlet Skull had no one to blame but himself for the humiliating situation in which he now found himself. Busted for demanding favors of a shocking nature from the pledges in his charge, Gary had been lucky not to be kicked out of SS. As it was, he’d received an extremely…stiff…punishment. But did he learn his lesson? As if! Instead of minding his manners and keeping a low profile, Gary had gotten himself involved in a clandestine relationship with Vince—who, as it turned out, was a VERY special friend of Chris, the new SS Pledge Master. And Chris had not been pleased!

As Gary well knew, Chris could have gotten him summarily booted out of SS for this fresh transgression. But instead the Pledge Master had called in a favor from his contacts among the Daughters of Darkness. And if Gary accepted the punishment prescribed for him by those sadistic bitches, he’d be allowed to remain in SS as an ordinary brother until graduation.

It had seemed like a no-brainer…but now Gary was having serious second thoughts…

“EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HIIIIEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE!!!” he shrieked in the forlorn hope that he managed to laugh LOUD enough, he could perform what was demanded of him. But the orgasmic tension in his tight, aching balls was a faint, far-off sensation. God, it was just too SOON—!

Comfortably ensconced in the remote viewing room from which activities in the DD’s basement torture complex could be monitored via closed-circuit TV, Pledge Master Chris observed Gary’s struggles with salacious satisfaction. How he’d enjoyed the show so far! It was just retribution for the pair of them, the treacherous, cheating shits! And it certainly beat watching Netflix! He wiggled his bare behind against the padded cushion of the reclining chair in which he sat…

Down in the torture chamber, Gary howled and writhed for what seemed to him to be a fucking ETERNITY before the sweet sensation in his balls began to intensify. The sexiness of the situation—being naked in bondage, getting tickled and jacked off by Vince with two hot chicks for an audience—was finally producing its intended effect. Gary arched his back. He moaned.

“Think you can DO it now, asshole?” Vince whispered in his ear. “Want me to go FAST…?”

The naked jock stopped tickling Gary’s ribs and started caressing his balls instead. Gary gasped. He wiggled his bare behind.

“Well, it’s about TIME!” Michelle giggled. She put her arm around Paulette’s supple waist. Both girls were attired in their midnight blue ceremonial robes of office—under which they wore nothing at all.

“UGH!!!” Gary grunted. He arched his back. “UGH…UGH…UUUUGGGGH!!!”

“Yeah!” Vince exclaimed as he stroked his victim’s rigid joystick with his fingertips…faster…and faster…

“Oh!” Gary cried in a curiously high-pitched voice. “Oh SHIT! Oh FUCK! Oh GAWD don’t fucking STOP—!”

And Vince didn’t! He kept stroking until Gary threw back his head and, with a heartfelt grunt of effort, commenced to empty his balls! But it was not a particularly impressive performance…and it left poor Gary feeling utterly drained…

He didn’t protest when Vince released him from his bonds and the girls directed him to the upright wooden bondage frame at the other end of the chamber. What was the point?

“Get in there, now!” Paulette commanded, punctuating her command with a stinging slap to Gary’s ass. “Arms up, legs apart! Okay, sweet cheeks, you tighten those straps around his wrists and ankles. Good!”

“Well I think we have this big, strong stud under control!” Michelle snickered.

And Gary could only agree. With his wrists and ankles secured to the corners of the frame, he was all but immobilized. Christ! What were they going to do to him next…?

“So do you REALLY want me to body shave him?” Vince inquired of Michelle.

“We sure do, big boy!” The curvy, deep-bosomed redhead punctuated this comment with a playful slap to Vince’s bare behind. The naked jock shivered with pleasure. This was turning into one HELL of an adventure! He surveyed Gary’s muscular, hirsute body with an avid eye. The disgraced ex-Pledge Master blushed furiously.

“Shave him and then what?” Vince inquired.

“Then you tickle him!” Paulette said. “And if you can make him CUM for us again, sweet cheeks, we’ll give you a TREAT!”

“A treat?” Vince repeated.

“Mmmm,” the sexy, long-legged brunette nodded. “A treat that I think you’ll really like!”

“But first you have to remove all of poor Gary’s sexy body hair!” Michelle giggled. And we mean ALL of it!”

“That may take some time,” Vince observed.

“We have all night,” Paulette pointed out.

“Hey, fuck that!” Gary yelled. “There’s no fucking WAY I’m going to let this bastard sh-sh-sh-shave me!”

Michelle sashayed forward and gave Gary an arch look. “Really?” she inquired. “You’re going to struggle, are you?”

“You’re fucking right I’m going to—AAAARRRRGH!!!” Gary howled as his balls were given a brief but firm squeeze. He immediately froze in position.

“That’s better, Michelle chortled. “Now, unless you want me to dig my NAILS into them, stay still while your cute friend tidies you up!”

Gary whimpered, but he made no protest. He knew that begging for mercy would get him nowhere. Having been consigned to the not-so-tender mercies of the Daughters of Darkness, he’d just have to take what was coming.

A table was placed next to the bondage frame and the necessary implements were set out: a basin of warm soapy water, three cans of shaving lather, a package of disposable razors, nail scissors and a wicked-looking pair of tweezers. Gary whimpered again.

“Any time you’re ready, sweet cheeks!” Paulette giggled. “And remember, we want him SMOOTH!”

Vince surveyed his naked, helpless victim with eager eyes, deciding to start with Gary’s legs. After prepping them with soap and water he applied the shaving lather. Then he picked up one of the disposable razors.

Gary whimpered and sniveled as the razor glided up and down his right leg. It was so fucking EMBARRASSING—particularly with Michelle and Paulette looking on! He clamped down on the urge to rave and rant and curse them out. It would do no good…and Michelle’s nails had looked terribly sharp…

In the remote viewing room, Pledge Master Chris leaned back in his comfortable chair. Safe, secure and stark naked behind a locked door, he watched avidly as Vince finished shaving the asshole’s quivering legs…

The girls tittered as Vince stepped back to admire his handiwork. “Do his pits, next!” Paulette suggested. “I’m sure he’ll enjoy that!”

“Your wish is my command!” Vince replied gallantly.

“EEEEEEEEK!!!” Gary squealed as Vince soaped and lathered an armpit. “That TICKLES—!”

“Yeah?” Vince jabbed the defenseless hollow with a stiff forefinger. Vince squealed again.

“I think you’ll LIKE this part!” Vince snickered as he soaped and lathered his victim’s other armpit. Tossing the washcloth and can aside he began stroking both hollows with his fingertips.

“EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE!!!” Gary shrieked. He gyrated his torso and wiggled his bare behind in a futile attempt to evade Vince’s hilarious caress. The wooden frame creaked as his struggles intensified.

“Now, now!” Michelle called from the sidelines. “Business before pleasure!”

Reluctantly, Vince suspended his ticklish assault. With a sigh of pleasure he picked up the razor and, to the accompaniment of his victim’s grunts and giggles, shaved Gary’s armpits.

“Oh, my GOD!” Paulette whispered to Michelle. The girls were standing VERY close together now, with their arms around one another’s waists. The sexy brunette was caressing the curvy redhead’s shapely posterior. “This is getting me so HORNY—!”

Had Chris been able to overhear Paulette’s remark, he would certainly have agreed! He was out of the chair now, on his knees, with one hand on his balls and the other on his butt cheek. And the naked Pledge Master was hard pressed to keep his fingers off his upright organ…

Vince made short work of Gary’s arms. Chest and belly next, he decided, selecting a fresh razor from the package on the table. He whistled as he soaped and lathered Gary’s heaving chest.

“Enjoying yourself?” he whispered, smiling salaciously as he brandished the razor in front of Gary’s flushed face. “Well, hang in there, asshole, because we haven’t even gotten to the best part yet!”

“Oh, you BASTARD!” Gary whispered back. “Oh, you—EEEEEEEEK!!!”

“Better watch what you SAY!” Vince advised as he tweaked Gary’s erect nipples. “You’re hardly in any position to get SNOTTY with me!”

Gary moaned and shivered as his chest hair was painstakingly removed. Vince used the tweezers to clean up around the nipples. The hairs on Gary’s belly went next. Vince stepped back to admire his handiwork.

“Now we’re REALLY going to have some fun!” the naked jock chortled. “But this part’s going to take some time, big boy, because we don’t want to damage the family endowment!”

“Jesus CHRIST!” Gary moaned, losing control of his emotions at last. “Don’t DO it! PLEASE don’t do it! Haven’t you humiliated me ENOUGH?! Just STOP it! I’m BEGGING you, man—EEEEEEYAAAAAA!!!”

Vince was tweaking his NIPPLES again and Gary wiggled like a weasel having a grand mal seizure! With tears in his eyes, he begged for mercy! But his pleas were useless—USELESS!

“Sorry, asshole, no mercy for you!” Vince giggled. He began stroking his victim’s nipples with his fingertips. “We’re going all the way!”

“WAAAAAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA” Vince bellowed. “OH-NO-HO-HO-OH-HO-HO-HO-OH-NO-HO-HO!!! OH PLEEEE-HEE-HEEEESE DON’T SHAY-HAY-HAY-AAY-HAY-HAYVE MY BALL-HALL-AAL-HALL-ALL-HALL-HALLS!!!”

“Don’t WORRY asshole!” Vince snickered. “I’ll be CAREFUL!”

And he was!

It took time, but with a fresh razor, nail scissors and tweezers Vince succeeded in giving his helpless victim an EXTREMELY close haircut! And Gary remained very, VERY still during these proceedings, even when the hairs were tweezed one by one from his dangling, swaying scrotum. Merely the THOUGHT of sharp objects at work in the vicinity of the most delicate, precious portions of his masculine anatomy was enough to paralyze his muscles!

But when the tweezers began plucking the hairs from around his puckered orifice, poor Gary had another fit of hysterics. He whined and sobbed like a pathetic little SISSY as this final indignity was inflicted upon him. Vince and the girls laughed heartily. Up in the viewing room, Chris sighed and stroked his thigh…

There!” Vince said at length. “Finished!”

He strolled around the frame, examining Gary’s now hairless body from every angle. Occasionally he used the tweezers to pluck out a stray strand. Then came an application of soap and warm water that made Gary shiver with pleasure despite his predicament. Vince’s hands and the bar of soap felt so…nice…as they slid over his newly sensitive skin… More warm water to rinse the soap away, a rough towel to dry him off, and Gary was smooth and pink from ankles to neck.

“Good JOB, big boy!” Michelle exclaimed as the girls stepped forward to examine Vince’s handiwork. “He cleans up pretty well,” she added, patting the naked jock’s fanny. “Now you just wait in the corner while Paulette and I apply the baby oil.”

Vince hastened to obey as the girls armed themselves with two big squeeze bottles of baby oil from the refrigerator. “Oooo, it’s COLD!” Michelle snickered.

“Mmmm, yes,” Paulette agreed. “Let’s see how pussy boy likes it!”

“YARRRRGGGGH!!!” Gary shrieked as the girls squirted his chest and back with the icy oil. As it trickled down his torso, Paulette and Michelle massaged it into his skin. They paid particular attention to his balls and ass crack, and by the time they were done, he was shivering uncontrollably. Only gradually did the heat of his body warm the film of oil with which he was now coated. Hs cock twitched—a first faint intimation of the erection to come.

“Okay, sweet cheeks,” Paulette giggled. “He’s all yours again. Have fun!”

Oh, I will!” Vince replied as he stepped up, smiling with anticipation of the grins and giggles to come. He touched the feather to Gary’s nose. “Do you have anything to say for yourself, asshole?”

“Just get it OVER with!” Gary blubbered. “Just do what they want and be DONE with it, already!”

“Don’t be in such a HURRY!” Vince chided, his grin widening. “Don’t you think that the girls deserve a good show, after the hospitality they’ve shown us this evening?”

“That’s right!” Paulette agreed. “We want to see how much you can REALLY take, pussy boy!”

Gary opened his mouth to protest…perhaps to beg for mercy…but he never got the chance! Because at that instant, Vince reversed the feather and stuck the tough quill end of it right into Gary’s BELLY button!

“HIIIIEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE!!!” Gary shrieked, writhing with such desperate energy that the stout wooden bondage frame creaked audibly. “OH GAW-HAW-HAW-AAW-HAW-HAW-HOD IT TICK-HICK-EEEEEE-HIIIIEEEE-HICK-HICKLES!!!”

“Yeah, and I’m going to KEEP tickling your button until you can get it UP for us again, asshole!” Vince licked his lips. “Also your PITS, your RIBS and your NIPPLES!”

And the naked jock was as good as his word! For the next ten minutes he tickled poor Gary with joyous sadism! The feather danced here and there, one moment caressing Gary’s shaven armpits, the next moment stroking his rigid nipples or poking his defenseless ribs, and always returning to scratch and scratch and fucking SCRATCH his ultra-sensitive button!

The girls watched with fascination as Vince tortured his screaming, squirming victim. So did Chris, one hand slowly stroking his upright organ. “That’s right, you asshole…” he whispered. “Laugh! Laugh your sorry fucking ASS off! Laugh your stupid fucking HEAD off—!”

Then Vince shifted the focus of his ticklish assault. He began stroking Gary’s trembling thighs. And though it tickled like MAD, it also felt kind of…nice…

“Starting to get a little EXCITED, asshole? Think maybe you can get it up for us, hmmm?” Vince strolled around the frame. “Would it help if I tickled your ASSHOLE, asshole?”

“No! Not there—EEEEEEEEK!!!” Gary shrieked like a hysterical GIRL as the feather probed his puckered orifice. He clenched his ass muscles in an attempt to repel this intimate assault. No good. The fucking feather danced between his butt cheeks with maddening persistence, sending repeated thrills of ticklish torment up his asshole—straight into his balls!

“Oooo, he LIKES that!” Paulette chortled.

And it was true! Slowly but steadily, Gary’s cock began to rise…and lengthen. Fucking SHIT—he was getting HORNY again! Within two minutes his joystick was standing tall—and the girls applauded!

“Okay, big boy!” Michelle chirruped. “Now let’s see if you can get him to give it UP for us!”

“You bet!” Vince replied. He moved around the frame, licked his lips, reversed the feather and launched another assault on Gary’s BELLY button!

“BWAAAAAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” Gary bellowed, wiggling his curvy derriere with desperate energy as the quill of the feather scratched and scratched his button. What he REALLY wanted was for fucking VINCE to reverse the fucking FEATHER and do as he promised! Because Gary was SURE—he just KNEW—that he’d be able to CUM if his COCK was tickled—!

But Vince wouldn’t do it! Oh, he TEASED Gary! He tickled Gary’s button. He tickled Gary’s shaven groin area. He tickled around the base of Gary’s upright organ. He tickled Gary’s hairless balls and he even tickled the ultra-sensitive crevice between Gary’s quivering butt cheeks. But he wouldn’t tickle Gary’s fucking COCK! He wouldn’t do it even though Gary now had a massive fucking ERECTION and would have sold his SOUL to fucking SATAN in exchange for thirty fucking SECONDS of the feather’s excruciating caress—!

The girls applauded when Gary managed to squeeze out a tiny little drop of pre-cum. Up in the remote viewing room, Chris did the same. And so did Vince, who was now in an advanced state of arousal himself!

“I think maybe he can do it now, sweet cheeks!” Paulette called. She snuggled close to Michelle. “Tickle his precious PENIS!”

Vince didn’t have to be told twice! With an alarming leer, he applied the feather to the swollen head of his helpless victim’s yearning member!

Oh, and it was GLORIOUS! Gary pumped his hips in a desperate attempt to maximize the contact between his swaying, bouncing cock and the dancing feather! He arched his back and strained every muscle, striving to force himself to perform as required. It was a struggle! It wasn’t easy! But slowly…slowly…with Vince’s assistance…he felt himself drawing closer and closer and CLOSER to the point of no return…

“UGH!!!” Gary grunted, wiggling his naked ass with mindless abandon. “UGH!!! UHG!!! GRRRRRRUGH—!!!”

“Any second now…” Chris whispered as he stroked himself…

“GAAAAAARUGH!!!” Gary howled. Oh, he was so, SO close—but he couldn’t fucking DO it—!

“Come ON, asshole!” Vince whispered. “Give it UP for us!”

And then the dam burst!

A spasm of sheer ECSTASY shot through Gary’s balls—and suddenly he was arching his back and squirting like mad! The girls whistled and cheered as he emptied his balls for the third time, offering up the last deep reserves of his body’s most precious essence! And Chris, naked on his knees in the viewing room, followed suit!

Then it was over. Gary hung there gasping, suddenly aware once more of his humiliation and shame. He blushed furiously. The girls tittered.

“Turn him loose, big boy,” Michelle instructed Vince, who nodded and began to unfasten Gary’s wrists from the frame. A moment later the disgraced ex-Pledge Master was free.

“Get dressed and get lost!” Paulette sneered at him. Then she turned to Vince with a great big smile. “Good job, sweet cheeks! I’d say you’ve earned your special treat!”

“He sure has!” Michelle agreed. “Come with us, big boy!”

She gave Vince a playful swat on his bare behind, directing him towards a door at the far end of the chamber.

In the viewing room, Chris smiled as he watched Gary slink out. “So much for YOUR sorry ass!” he whispered, chuckling at the thought of how long it would take for the treacherous fucker’s body hair to grow back.

“And enjoy yourself with the girls!” he added as the door closed behind Michelle, Paulette and Vince. “They have a VERY special treat prepared for YOU, you two-timing rat bastard!”

Chris settled back in the padded chair. He picked up the remote and changed channels. “Nothing like a double feature!” he whispered as Vince and the girls appeared on the screen.
“Holy crap!” the naked jock cried. “What’s that—?!”

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back