• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tammy's Choice f/m

wrestlingclown

TMF Regular
I have a special relationship with my neighbor. She's a young college student who needs a sugar daddy. I'm a single man almost 30 years her senior. Whenever she can, she sneaks over to my house and performs a sex act for dough to help pay for her tuition and expenses. She doesn't want her mom to know about our relationship.I don't want her mother to know either. She's a beautiful young woman. A physical description isn't necessary--just check out the below link.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xtdbh6_big-breasts-sexy-blonde-nude-college-girls-webcam_sexy

I've had a lot of fun lusting over her big breasts. I love caressing and sucking on them. She's also very ticklish, especially on her underarms. I got carried away one night and kept tickling her. She tried to get away, but she's so weak, I easily held her down. In desperation she bit me on the wrist before I finally stopped.

I should have known better when she came over a few days later and offered to tie me down. She said she was going to tease me with her big boobs and fuck me while I was helpless. She stripped down to her underwear and told me to undress and lie back on the bed. My penis overpowered my brain and I let her tie my wrists to the bed. One of the ropes was wrapped around the still visible bite mark from a few days before. I kind of got worried that she was going to bite me, maybe on a sensitive area. Instead, she was gentle. She sat on me, straddling my midsection. She undid her bra and tossed it behind her, so that her big boobs hovered over me. She caressed her breasts and moaned. I suddenly became crazed with the desire to caress her breasts, but the ropes frustratingly held my hands fast. I struggled in futility to free them. She noticed my ineffective efforts and realized I couldn't get free.

She started tickling the area between my shoulders and pectoral muscles.

"I'm going to get you back for tickling me," she warned.

I knew I deserved the retaliation, but I felt ashamed that a much younger woman might make me lose my dignity. I was afraid she would lose respect for me, if I lost control and started laughing. So I tried hard not to laugh.

I decided to distract her by telling her about my desire.

"I feel frustrated that I can't caress your breasts."

"You can still use your mouth," she cooed.

She leaned forward and let me suck her nipples, and I relaxed for a few seconds until she moved her fingers to my arm pits and I let out a silly, high pitched sound.

"Does that tickle? You silly old man. I told you I was going to get you back."

She tickled my ribs and I laughed out loud. It was so embarrassing to have this young woman treating me like a helpless baby.

"I'm going to give you a choice. Do you want to caress my breasts or get tickled?"

"Caress your breasts," I said, my voice muffled by her cleavage.

She acted like she was going to untie my hands, but then stopped.

"You chose tickling when you let me tie you up," she said, and she resumed tickling me, forcing me to laugh again. She caught me off guard.

She stuck my erection inside her pussy and started to ride me, her big boobs, bouncing over me.

"Do you want to caress my breasts or get tickled?" she repeated.

"Caress your breasts," I responded, my face reddening.

Again, she started fiddling with the ropes, as if she was going to untie me, but then tickled me instead.

I whimpered and giggled. She was driving me mad. We usually used a rubber and I wasn't used to unfiltered pussy rubbing against my cock. It had been decades since I'd fucked a woman without a rubber. It felt like I was about to explode. The loss of control was so exciting for me, yet she looked bored.

"Do you want to caress my breasts or get tickled?"

"Please, let me caress your breasts."

I was sure she was just pretending to untie my right wrist. It was a surprise when she really freed it. Finally, I caressed her breast with my freed hand, but she tickled my left side with both of her hands, making me laugh again, and I couldn't control my orgasm and I shot my load inside her.

But she kept riding me, and the pussy friction tickled my penis as her fingers nimbly continued tickling my ribs and underarms.

I couldn't stop laughing. She stopped tickling me and disengaged from my penis, but I still couldn't stop laughing.

"Stop, stop, tickling me," I begged.

"I did. Look, I'm not touching you," she said as she sat next to me.

I sat up and untied my other wrist but kept giggling.

"I can't stop...I can't stop laughing. Call 9-11. I'm afraid I'm going to laugh to death."

She bit my upper arm--hard. That brought me back to my senses and the laughter ceased.

I looked at her, my face flushed, and I felt so embarrassed, so undignified. Plus, I had a hard-on again.

"Lay back. I can see you're not through yet. That was just too exciting for you."

I did as she said, and she gave me a relaxing blow job. I almost started laughing again, even though she didn't tickle me.

Later, she took her monthly allowance out of my wallet and went home.

I can't wait til she sneaks over again.

I wonder what will happen, when I choose tickling, instead of caressing her breasts.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back