• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A small story

Catgirl42

I have been getting a few request to post my tickle fantasy... At first I thought it was too personal a request, but after a little deliberation I decided to write a quick little story, that I think will satisfy all the private posts that I have received. I have changed my friends names for this story..

-Catgirl

I am out club hoping with two of my girl friends. We have fun dancing, drinking and looking at guys. We talked to a couple of guys, like Peter. He said he is a computer engineer in town to work on two corporate servers or something like that. He is 6'2 with brown hair, and deep blue eyes. From what I could tell under the nightclub lights; he is well built. He has broad shoulders with a tribal tattoo around his forearm. Peter is wearing loose fitting blue jeans, and a black tee-shirt. My European friend gets his number, before he leaves. We talk to a few other guys brave enough to walk over to us. We even meet a woman who my friends and I had a lot in common with. She is an exchange student from Brazil. She told us her name is Chloe. She has what looks like perfectly tanned skin. Her hair is pulled back in a ponytail, yet it still falls to her shoulder blades. She is clad in an all black form fitting mini dress, that falls three inched below her collar bone revealing cleavage from her ample breasts, and just above her knees, hinting at perfect thighs. She stands a little taller than the three of us because of her designer high heals shoes. The combination of her dress, and heals does make her legs seem to go on for days. Chloe is majoring in accounting, and minoring in art history at a local university in a nearby town. She said that she would be leaving in three weeks to visit her family during school break. My Spanish friend asks: ”What fragrance is that?” Chloe says in her indelible sexy ascent: “Voile de Jasmin Eau de Toilette by Bvlgari” I respond saying: “That smells so nice.” Chloe smiles and says: “Thank you.” The four of us hung out for a while but then Chloe said that she has to leave. We all exchanged numbers, and said our goodbyes to Chloe. We continued to party! After about three hours we decide to head to one of my friend's house to finish our night. It's now 1:15 in the morning, and we arrive at the house. We decide to listen to music and have some wine. I look through my friends list of songs, and picks a CD what I recently heard on the radio a few days ago. We are all a little tipsy but not too drunk. One of my friends is a 5 foot 6 inch European woman with jet-black shoulder length hair. Her curvy yet firm body is barely hidden by the sleeveless black Victorian over-bust satin corset that just covers her navel. Her black skirt rest low on her torso, and exposes her steamy tanned hips. My other friend is a sexy 5'5 Spanish woman who has dark brown hair with reddish highlights. She wearing tight fitting low-rise jeans and a leather vest that has only three middle buttons fastened. The vest barely contains her supple breasts. After talking about some of the guys that approached us earlier that night, my Spanish friend says: “Hey, I have something I want to show you guys. Bring your drinks with you.” As she heads for the stairs, she stops and says: “Oh, wait I forgot something,” She walks into her kitchen and a few minutes later she comes back with a tray with three bowls, and a jar of warm caramel. Two of the bowls have hot water with a bottle of amber coloured liquid in each, and the third bowls contains strawberries over ice. Carrying the tray my Spanish friend leads us to the stairs. Grabbing my drink off the table I follow after the two as they go upstairs. Maybe it's the wine, but I feel a strong yearning as I watch both their butts jiggle with femininity while they ascend the steps. I have an idea where my friend is leading us to, and I am enjoying the fact that her bedroom that is at the end of a long hallway. As they slowly walk the swaying and jiggling is becoming hypnotic to me! I think to myself: (They both have the same type of voluptuous assess, that they could almost be sisters.)

We arrive at her large bedroom. Then we kick off our shoes and sit around her comfy bed. She places the two bowls of hot water with a bottle of massaging oil in each on the night stands. Plus the caramel and strawberries is placed down as well. I see black rope next to what looks like leather wrists bands at the four corners of the bed. “What's this?” I ask. My Spanish friend Carla says: “This is what I wanted to show you guys.” as she walks around the rooms lighting strawberry rhubarb scented candles. My European friend Isabel says: “How kinky! I haven't been in straps like these since I was in Marseille.” Carla Responds saying: “I remember you told us at Susan's bachelorette party about how much fun you had in France, and I thought us girls could try it here.” Finishing with the last candle Carla turns off the bedroom's overhead lights. Adding my two cents, I pick up one of the straps and say: “Yes, I'd love to try this out too.” Before Isabel could response Carla steps up in front of Isabel and takes her wine glass out of her hand. After placing it down on the night stand Carla stands in front of Isabel. She then reaches around Isabel waist and unzips her black skirt. I intently watch Carla grips the bottom of Isabel skirt and gently tug. The skirt slides down a little, but not enough. Anxious, I blurt out: “Pull harder!” Carla smiles and says: “I know what I'm doing!” She then tugs once more, and Isabel's skirt whisk over her voluptuous butt cheeks; revealing satin panties. While standing back up, Carla uses her left hand and gently caresses the soft baby hairs along Isabel's lower back. “Oooooooooohhhhh!” escapes Isabel lips. Using Isabel's moan as my cue I walk behind Carla and reach around her waist then unfasten her belt. After unzipping her jeans I firmly pull them down around her sexy legs. She kicks her jeans to the side. While Carla is still facing Isabel I once again reach around Carla and unfasten the three buttons of her vest. I can see Isabel's eyes stare at Carla's breasts softly bounce as they are freed from the vest that suddenly falls to the floor. Being stripped in front of another woman is apparently turning Carla on, because I can feel the heat radiating off of her body! Carla's suddenly feels my warm hand caress her butt cheeks, as I look for the perfect spot. Just when she started to get use to the soothing feeling Carla feels a sharp pain across her butt cheeks, as I give her butt a smack! I watch Carla ass cheeks jiggles underneath the thin material covering it, and then I firmly spanks her bottom again! *SMACK* Satisfied, I then slide Carla's panties down around her sexy Spanish ass. She is now completely naked. I stand back up and give her voluptuous ass another firm spank! *SMACK*

Stepping forward, Carla looks into Isabel’s eyes, and with the sexiest accent that I have ever heard says: “Now, it’s my turn to do what they did to you in Marseille!” Carla's bold accretion sends a chill down Isabel’s spine, as she wonders; if she has gotten in over her head. I look-on as Carla places her right hand under Isabel’s chin bringing her head up. And just before Isabel can respond to her statement Carla muffles her with a deep and passionate kiss! Feeling her enthusiasm, Isabel moans into Carla’s mouth as her heart begins to pound! “Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!” Using her free hand Carla runs two of her finger along Isabel’s soft exposed skin that lies in-between her corset and matching satin panties that she is wearing… The feeling forces Isabel to unconsciously suck in her stomach. After a minute of this tender kiss, Carla puts both her hands on Isabel’s soft satin covered breasts, and caresses them. Isabel feels her own body’s heat rise as Carla steps closer pressing her naked Spanish body against hers. I sits down on the bed next to them. Carla feels Isabel’s nipples begin to stiffen underneath the slick material as she lightly caresses. Carla then cups her hands around the outside of Isabel breasts, and then using her thumbs only; rubs a circular pattern over both her nipples. Isabel is becoming lost in Carla’s simultaneous deep kiss, and nipple play. Feeling Isabel’s now erect nipples, Carla says: “I want to see.” Carla then starts to unclasp the first seven of the twelve mini-hooks and eyes fasteners on Isabel’s corset. Starting from the top, one by one. For each hook unfastened Carla softly kisses Isabel’s lips. And every passionate kiss intensifies as Carla moves down Isabel's corset. I am ecstatic at what I am about to witness! I intently listen to Isabel’s desperate moans, as Carla’s tender kisses slowly overtake her. Another hook is unfastened; revealing more cleavage. Isabel is so overcome that she instinctively tries to pull back, but Carla quickly reaches her left hand around Isabel, and tightly squeezes her right satin covered butt cheek. Carla pauses from her deep kiss just long enough to look into Isabel’s eyes and fiercely say: “You’re not getting away from me!” Her words make Isabel heart flutter, and her legs weaken; as her would-be response is once again muffled by Carla’s soft lips. “Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!” Yet another hook is unfastened. With her hand firmly clutching Isabel’s butt cheek; Carla loosens her grip and begins to tenderly caress Isabel’s satin covered ass. If not for how good it felt Isabel would not have noticed, as she is becoming more unfocused because of the deep kisses. Isabel has never seen such multitasking by a single person. I think to myself: (She’s good). Carla unfastens the final two mini-hooks right below Isabel’s breasts.

Bringing both of her hands up to the top of the corset Carla peels the now partially opened satin material apart; revealing both Isabel’s breasts. Carla steps back to look, and says: “Beautiful!” “I agree.” slips my mouth! Their breasts softly press together as Carla steps back in and grabs behind the base of Isabel’s neck to renew their passionate kiss. Isabel loves the feeling of Carla warm breasts against hers. Isabel crosses her hands behind Carla’s lower back and pulls her closer. In that moment both their bodies are one as their heat merges. I intently watch them. After two minutes more Carla pulls away. Bending down, Carla gently cradles Isabel’s left breast and tenderly sucks on it. Slowly swirling her tongue around Isabel’s areola Carla gets her swollen nipple wet. Then she pulls back and softly blows warm air on Isabel’s nipple! This new sensation forces a tingling to brew deep within Isabel’s belly! Again Carla engulfs Isabel’s nipple in her mouth! Now Isabel feels her erect nubling being rapidly flicked up and down by Carla fast and skilfully moving tongue. “Ooooooooooooohhh….” Isabel exclaims! It feels as if someone had touched a vibrator to it. The tingling in Isabel’s stomach grows even stronger! With Carla’s voluptuous ass protruding toward me as she is slightly bent over I reach out and tenderly squeezes and caresses each cheek! “Beautiful indeed” I exclaim. I can feel my own nipples firming up! Carla moves to Isabel’s right breast and repeats the same ritual. Isabel’s legs weaken even more under this treatment. After a few more minutes of this attention to Isabel’s nipples Carla begins to unfastens the five remaining mini-hooks and eyes fasteners. After the last hook is unlatched the corset falls to the floor behind Isabel. Already at Isabel’s waist Carla commences to planting small sensual kisses along the area just above her satin panties. Even in the dim candle light I can see the goose bumps that rises all over Isabel’s skin from Carla’s well-placed kisses. Carla slowly stands up, and along the way she plants a trail of soft kisses up Isabel’s torso. Now fully standing, Carla deeply kisses Isabel’s soft lips once again. Isabel’s body heat rises more! Reaching down by Isabel’s tanned hips Carla seizes one satin lace on each side of her body; in-between the thumb and index finger of both her hands, and slowly pulls outward. Now fully untied, Isabel’s designer panties fall gently down by her feet. Both women are standing completely naked in front of me. Carla looks down to see her gift that she has just unwrapped. Carla says: “Like I said before, beautiful!” She then walks around Isabel to take in every curve of her sexy form. Currently behind Isabel, Carla says: “Wow! You have a perfect ass!” Isabel blushes as we have been her friends for more than 15 years and to stand in front of us while we stare at her in her birthday suit is a little embarrassing to her. Walking back around Carla says: “Let’s do this right!” Not wanting to be an outcast, I quickly strip naked as well.

Once Carla steps aside and faces me I notice that she has a Brazilian cut, and Isabel's sex is completely shaved. Carla grabs a blindfold off the night-stand, and places it over Isabel's eyes. We both guide Isabel to the bed and position her comfortably down on her stomach. Carla and I both take a bottle of oil out of the hot water. The oil is now a little hotter then room temperature. Ideal for what we need it for. After we both stare at Isabel's perfectly tight little body, I say: “Nice!” Carla smiles as she begins to massage the warm oil on the Isabel’s feet. Slowly thumbing oil around the soles of her sensitive feet Isabel’s heart jumps at the touch; exclaiming “Hehehehehehehehehe!!!” I start to firmly massage oil on her neck, and shoulders. Kneading the warm oil into her soft skin. Isabel begins to partially relax, but the sensation she feels on her feet prevents her from completely doing so. Isabel giggles a little as Carla works the warm oil in-between each one of her delicate toes. “Hehehehehehehehehe! Its tickles!” Carla and I look at each other when we see how ticklish Isabel is. With a glance we communicate what we will do to her. After finishing with both Isabel’s surprisingly sensitive feet, Carla grabs more oil, and pours an ample amount on her hands. Next smearing it all over both Isabel’s calves, Carla begins to caress the oil up, and down the calf of her left leg. Isabel loves the feeling this produces. Lifting up Isabel’s leg, Carla gently massages her entire leg beneath the knee. “Hhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm…” escape Isabel’s lips. Kneeling on the bed; I straddle Isabel’s back, and now move my hands down from her neck to her shoulder blades. Firmly rubbing the oil in, I lean in, and softly kiss Isabel on the back of her neck. The feeling makes the fine baby hairs on the back of her arms stand up as goose bumps run up her neck and scalp. Isabel’s temperature rises! Now moving from her shoulder blades, I lean forward and rub the oil outward onto Isabel’s outstretched arms. I feel my womanhood softly rub along her lower back as I move. Deeply massaging the oil into her soft skin my breasts press against her warm back. Only interrupting occasionally to strategically plant small kisses on, and around the back of her neck. The continual sensation causes streams of goose bumps to run down her entire body. At the same time, Carla moves onto Isabel’s right calf. Applying the same treatment as she had given the left calf. After moving all the way to her wrists, I carefully slides off of Isabel’s back and reaches down for additional oil. I pours more oil on my hands, and begins to tenderly massage ample amounts onto her upper back and ribs. Isabel moans from the warmth she feels. “Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm…” Carla has moved on from Isabel’s calves to her thick thighs. Starting with the right one, Carla caresses the oil into the warm skin of her soft thigh. Slowly massaging up and down the thigh, Carla feels Isabel’s skin getting warmer to the touch. Sliding her hands up Isabel’s inner thigh she hears more soft moans coming from her. ”U-u-u-u-uuuummmmmmmmmmm…” Using this as a verbal cue, Carla motions Isabel to spread her legs just a little. She then kisses one of Isabel’s butt cheeks as a “thank you” for complying. Carla continues to massage her now oily thigh. Feeling the heat emitting from Isabel’s womanhood every time her hand approaches it. She tests further! Carla gently places the back of her hand against Isabel’s sex. She feels intense heat radiating from her girl-flesh! Turned on by this, Carla says: “I see your getting hot down here!” Isabel blushes! Next Carla moves to Isabel’s other thigh. Again working the oil into her soft flesh. Now moving down I begin to knead oil into her lower back and sides. After a few minutes of this, I playfully runs my index finger lightly down along the center of her lower back. The ticklish feeling forcing her back to tightly arch when my finger reaches an overly sensitive spot. Isabel softly grunts, and exhales at the same time, as this forces all of her muscles to contract. “Huuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaalllllll!!!!” Isabel’s mind is startled and partially confused by how intense the feeling this small gesture of a finger is on her body! I continue to play with the spot, as I love the reaction that I am forcing from her! “H-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaalllll!!!!” she grunts as her temperature rises! Her back arches so hard; that her butt cheeks start to tremble as they reflexively squeezes tight together! Carla begins to massage warm oil onto these now trembling orbs! “Oooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh!” escapes Isabel’s lips! Carla’s now continuous kneading of Isabel’s firm flexing butt cheeks forces more moans of pleasure from her. “H-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-hhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmm…“ which is only interrupted by pleasured grunts caused by my dancing finger along her sensitive lower back. “Hhhhhhuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaallllll!”

Watching, and loving every moment of this delicious diversion; Carla finally spanks Isabel’s tightly flexing butt cheeks, and says, “Flip over, it’s time to do your front.” *SMACK* Loving the feeling they were both giving her; Isabel reluctantly turns over. Starting off, I lean in close to Isabel’s face to make sure the blindfold is still in place. Even though blindfolded she could feel my presents. She instinctively inhales my scent, which heightens her arousal. After I finish tenderly, yet passionately kissing her soft lips; I next begin to gently spread warm oil along her throat, and collarbones. At the same time Carla begins massaging the front of Isabel’s thighs. Moving her hands in small circular movements; she spreads a good amount of the oil into both of her thighs at the same time. Occasionally including Isabel’s baby-soft hairless pubic mound; Carla listens to her every moan, and uses them as guides to bring Isabel’s enjoyment to the next level. I move on to Isabel’s soft breasts. Enjoying every moment cupping my hands as I distribute warm oil over every inch of them. Hitting her now firm nipples as my hands sways gently over her chest; causes a warm fuzzy felling in Isabel’s belly. Next I spread my fingers apart and watches her delicate nipples spring back as each digits of my hands passes over Isabel’s areolas. She moans with pleasure! “Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!” Getting a little excited I firmly pinch, and then rolls both her now firm; oil covered nipples between my thumbs and index fingers. This action causes Isabel’s back to softly arch high off the bed as she moans some more! “Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!” Carla now directs her complete attention to Isabel’s smooth pubic mound. Slowly yet firmly caressing oil around it with both her palms. Every now, and then Carla carefully runs her oily index finger softly down her clitoral hood! “Oooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh!” Isabel exclaims! Carla can feel Isabel’s clit stiffening under her soft hood, which is currently matching her now sensually stroked nipples! Isabel’s womanhood begins to moisten under both our continuous fondling. Carla stretches out her hands, and moves her slippery oil covered fingers up, and around Isabel’s sensitive pantie-line, and the soft flesh over her hipbones. Isabel’s belly spasms with each ticklish touch on her hips. Now slowly running both her thumbs up, and down Isabel’s soft clitoral hood; Carla also kneads the tender flesh of her hips with her extended fingers! Continuously rolling one thumb over the other forces louder moans from Isabel! “Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh Gaaaaaauuuuuud, that feeeeeeels soooooo G-G-G-GOOD!!!!” Isabel’s temperature rises even higher! Carla feels Isabel’s clitoris stiffen even more under her softly swaying thumbs. The intense sensations that we are inflicting upon her naked body is incredible! Finally I move down from her now hard nipples, and begins to massage Isabel’s ribs and belly. I notice how hot her skin has become beneath my hands while goose bumps follow my fingers as I tracing them over each of her ribs! She giggles a little: ”Hehehehehehehe!” The blindfold heightens her senses, as her mind absorbs the intense feelings racing up her torso! While bringing up only one of her hands, Carla continues to massage Isabel’s clit, and hip with the other. She then dips her oily pinkie-finger of her free hand into the one spot untouched by both of us. Isabel’s awaiting navel. Slowly at first, her finger enters the folds of Isabel’s tiny cavity. She feels Carla finger sliding deep within her soft navel, rubbing against the sensitive walls! Isabel stomach muscles instinctively flex from the sensation! “Ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!” Isabel loudly moans! Again slightly arching off the bed Isabel inadvertently forces Carla’s finger deeper into her navel. Swaying the warm oil around; Carla uses her manicured fingernail to lightly scratch against the soft button at the bottom of Isabel’s sensitive well! The light scratching smoothed over by the oil at the pit of her tiny orifice forces a combination of a warm deep sexual urge and ticklish sensation in her abdomen! “Hehehehehehehehehehehe!!”

Giving a final kiss to Isabel’s oiled breast I get up, and starts placing the leather cuffs around our sex-slave’s wrists. Comfortably fastening them around Isabel’s wrists I glide my hands along her forearms. So enthralled by the feeling that Carla is still giving her; Isabel is oblivious to what I am doing. I get up and move down to the other end of the bed pausing just long enough to lick the tips of both Isabel’s swollen nipples. *LIIIICK* “Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm…” she gently moans. Arriving at the foot of the bed I fasten the thicker leather ankle cuff around her left ankle. Feeling playful I reach out and tickle Carla’s sides as I am walking by her. She lets out a surprised giggle! “Hehehehehehehe!” Now securing Isabel’s right ankle within a leather ankle cuff; I say to Carla with a professional sounding tone: “Ready. All but one of the straps is on.” Continuing to keep close contact with Isabel, Carla gets up on her knees at the foot of the bed. Still gently caressing Isabel’s sex she replies: “Ok”. She then gets up off the bed, and says, “You take care of her legs, and I’ll get her arms.” Carla then walks to the center of the bed and places her hand under the small of Isabel’s back; indicating that she wants her to arch up. Complying, Isabel feels a cool pillow being placed under her. Looking down Carla says, ”Nah, not high enough.” She then slipped another pillow underneath; comfortably elevating Isabel’s pelvis high off the bed. “Perfect!” says Carla. I spread Isabel's legs, and then attach the rope tethers to the ankle cuffs at the foot of the bed. The view of Isabel's legs being tied spread apart to a bed is a spectacular sight to the both of us! Isabel’s body is comfortably arched up off the bed with her smooth hairless pubic mound at the zenith of the bow. Unable to resist; I lean in and begin slowly caressing her oil-covered mound. “Hmmmmmmmmmmmm…” she softly moans. Isabel loves the light touch that she feels, as my hand moves smoothly over her lower belly, and warm protruding pubic mound. Her nipples stiffen more, while she lays in sensual darkness. Now up by Isabel’s shoulders, Carla gently lifts up Isabel’s head, and then picks up a black leather collar from the small table near the bed. The collar has a soft satin-red fur lining, and five D-rings around its leather exterior. Carla places the collar beneath Isabel’s neck, and then wrapping it around and fastens it securely. Carla takes Isabel’s right hand, and wraps her mouth around her index finger. Isabel coos at the very notion. “Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm…” Encompassing her entire finger down passed the second knuckle; Carla slowly pulls away sensually sucking. Her soft lips traces up and down Isabel’s now moist finger, while I watch. Getting totally excited I sigh “Ooooooooooooooooohhhh…” Hearing my groan brings Carla back to the moment! Continuing on, Carla brings Isabel’s hand up to her own ear. Then using a stainless steel clasp; she connects the wrist cuff to the side of the collar. *CLICK* She lightly traces two of her fingers along Isabel’s oiled collarbone as she walks around the head of the bed. Repeating the same steps with Isabel’s left hand Carla attaches the other wrist cuff to the collar. *CLICK* Carla then strings a rope trough two of the free D-rings in the back of the collar. And tightly fastens the two ends of the rope around the bed’s front legs. This completely prevents Isabel from sitting up, or really moving her torso too much. With her wrists fasten to the collar Isabel's arm pits are completely exposed. Realizing that Isabel is ticklish everywhere else; Carla checks her handiwork by watching their sex-slave struggle as she begins to wiggle the tip of her finger in Isabel’s armpit. “Hahahahahahahahaha! Stoooooooop it!”

Now that Carla has proved that Isabel is securely fastened to the bed; she moves by the side of the bed; and sits down on the edge. With her own unique style Carla, begins to massage Isabel’s supple oiled breast. Cupping her hand around Isabel’s yielding orbs, Carla lean in to licks the tips her stiff nipples. Isabel feels every one of Carla’s wet taste buds run slowly across the sensitive edges. “Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm…” she moans. Next Carla begins elongating Isabel’s nipples by sucking and nibbling. Affectionately, and very softly clinching Isabel’s nipple in-between her teeth Carla pulls! “Ooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh!!” With her wrists bound to the collar around her neck Isabel still arches against her leather restraints! From one breast to the next, Carla sensitively rakes the edge of her teeth along the tiny soft folds of her nipples. Isabel’s temperature rises as her back arches higher in an attempt to soften the intense sensation. I decide to lie on the bed, and positions myself in-between her out stretched legs. Isabel's pulse quickens as she feels my horizontal lips softly kiss her vertical lips! “Hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm….” I moan as I kiss her again. In fact, I begin to kiss the warm lips between her thighs as if I was just reacquainted with a lost lover. Isabel can feel my passion resonate through her sex. Trying to stay focused between the treatment that her lips, and stiff nipples are undergoing Isabel's heart pounds as she feels a warms set of hands beginning to massage her oil clad ribs! “Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm!” she exclaims. Feeling the swaying hands move up, and down her ribs causes a comforting warmth to run up her spine. She arches further off the bed. Carla continues to lightly torture her bulbous nipples! Occasionally she pinches the base of her nipples while gentle tugging on the tips with the edges of her teeth! Then soothing the sharp pain by lathering the ends of her nipples with quick licks along the edges. Carla fervently repeats this ritual over and over! This causes warm fuzzy feelings to build up deep within Isabel’s belly! “Oooooooooooooooooooohhhhhh!” she moans! In her overwhelmed state Isabel could have sworn that she smelt a faint scent of white Jasmine. But her mind must be playing tricks on her, as she has not felt anything like this in a long time! Still feeling her kitten being enthusiastically yet tenderly kissed, along with her exciting nipple torment Isabel feels her temperature rise higher!

Isabel is distracted by the prolonged attention to her nipples, and hot sex by both Carla, and I. Until! She experiences a warm; slow moving liquid that starts dripping down the center of her torso. The trail ends by filling every nook deep within the dimple on her velvety midriff! She smells the slight aroma of Carla’s perfumed skin mixed with an even fainter scent of caramel. Isabel now endures slow sensual licks, and small kisses on the caramel trail. Isabel’s temperature rises as she is completely taken aback by the sensation of her navel now being speared by a pointed tongue! She huffs a breath of air while she feels the hot tongue slide deeper into her receptive orifice. “Ooooooooooooooooooohhhhh Myyyy!!!!” Trying to remain focused, Isabel struggles through the pleasure her body is experiencing! Desperately attempting to concentrate Isabel is astonished when she feels her left nipple beginning tenderly rolled between the roof of Carla’s mouth, and her slick tongue. Then suddenly sucked, and thoroughly pulled on! Lovingly stretched to its limits then allowed to pleasantly snap back! All the while she is enjoying my warm lips sensually kissing the warm lips of her womanhood! Isabel is catapulted back to her senses when she feels the hot tongue dipping in, and out of her caramel filled navel, and then hears an unrecognised voice moaning: “She is delicious!” Isabel’s startled mind screams with disbelief! (A fourth person!!!) She impulsively sucks in her stomach trying to avoid the mysterious stranger’s penetrating tongue, which is now slowly, and pleasurably lapping up the syrupy caramel. She gasp: “W-What!? Who?!” Feeling Isabel tense up, I slide my hands under and around both her thighs holding them steady. With an excitement in my voice I say: “It’s all right; this is Carla’s secret gift!” Intrigued by this fantastic revelation Isabel skin flushes red with goose bumps as her temperature rises higher! She is slightly embarrassed from the gnawing satisfaction she feels building up deep within her; as this STRANGER continues. Sweat begins to bead all over her shiny skin. Now self-conscious at the fact that this stranger is skilfully manipulating her flesh, and causing extreme pleasure makes her wet between her thighs! I start to explore her moistening womanhood. I softly kiss her clitoral-hood! Testing its sensitivity. Then I run my hot tongue up along the hood, partially uncovering and tickling the tip of her clit! *LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCKKKKK* “OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH MMMMYYYYYYYY!!” Isabel screams! I can feel her thighs getting warmer as they quiver within my grasp. I softly run my tongue down one side of her moist lips, and up the other! A warm tingling sensation runs along Isabel’s spine! At the same time the stranger causes goose bumps to trail behind their fingers as they knead thru a mixture of oil and sweat that coats Isabel’s love-handles, and hips. Isabel is enjoying the stranger’s tongue leisurely rolling around her tight crevice. Cleaning every bit of caramel from the folds of her navel. After moving to Isabel’s right nipple; Carla reaches up, and gently claws at the back of her exposed arms! “Ooooooooooooooooohhhhhh!” Isabel grunts! Besieged by the intense assault on the back her arms Isabel recoils as far as her restraints will allow! These new sensation forces warm goose bumps to form over her entire body! Heat radiates from the top of Isabel’s head to the bottom of her feet! I can even feels the goose bumps as my tongue glide along her delicate lips!

Carla continues nibbling, and sucking at the tips of Isabel’s now tender, and swollen nipples! Every centimeter of her skin is now over-sensitive as Carla continues to gently claw at her delicate triceps! Isabel feels the strangers tongue lapping up the caramel out of her now hypersensitive goose bump riddled navel. Again Isabel instinctively sucks in her stomach; yet thrust her hips upward as she feels my tongue slide along her wet kitten! Isabel is now so sensitive that she can feel my taste buds colliding with every goose bump along the soft folds of her moist lips, as she gasp! “OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH G-G-God!!!” Intensely excited by her moan I begin to devour her womanhood with a frenzy that she has never experienced before! Isabel shudders from sheer pleasure as her temperature rises even higher! Finishing with her bellybutton the enigmatic stranger grabs more caramel, and pours it alone Isabel’s awaiting pantie-line. Next the stranger grabs two large strawberries, and crushes them over Isabel’s soft elevated pubic mound. The pulp and juices run down onto Isabel’s womanhood. Tasting this, I greedily eat! With an anew vigor I catches the pulp on my tongue as I slide it up the crease of her sex! “OOOOOOOHHHHHH M-M-Myyyyy G-G-God!!!” she screams! On the final journey along her warm sex I gently slides my tongue underneath her hood, and lightly caresses the tip of her clit! Again she cries out “OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH M-M-MYYYY G-God!!!” Next the stranger clutches the bowl of strawberries and ice. Taking two cubes in their hands the stranger glides the ice along the path of caramel. From one hipbone to the other as the ice lightly dilutes the caramel. Isabel unsuccessfully tries moving her hips from the ice-cold touch. Now giving Isabel’s throbbing nipples a little break Carla sits up, and takes the caramel from the tray where the stranger left it. She then pours a thin line in-between Isabel’s supple breasts. Leaning in Carla kisses her soft lips with such passion that Isabel’s heart flutters! Isabel intensely moans into Carla’s mouth as I continues to manipulate her hot girl-flesh with my lips, and tongue! Loving her reaction Carla almost stops Isabel’s heart when she slips her warm tongue in her mouth! Isabel’s mind cannot stay focused. But to her dismay Carla breaks the connection. She then re-starts gently scratching at the back of her oil-covered arms. Goose bumps again cover Isabel’s entire body, raising her sensitivity threefold. “Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh p-p-p-pllllleeeeeaaaasssseeeeee G-G-GOD!!!!!” she exclaims! Carla looks at Isabel’s face, and finally leans in and lethargically licks up the sporadic droplets of caramel. Carla knows that the area between her cleavages is one of the most sensitive spots on her body. Taking advantage of this Carla begins licking the whole area between Isabel’s two orbs! The stranger simultaneously presses their tongue along her now ultra-sensitive skin! Dividing the caramel as they lick Isabel from hip to sensitive hip! The goose bumps are like Braille against the stranger’s tongue. With the pillows arching Isabel’s pelvis high off the bed, she can’t resist the extreme touch of the stranger’s probing tongue. Isabel’s mind races, as her breathing becomes heavy! All she hears is the sounds of slurping, and her own moans of pleasure filling the room! Isabel’s body is completely covered with a sheen of sweat! Sensually licking up the caramel off her tight lower abdomen the stranger sinks their fingers into her soft flesh, and kneads away at her hips and sides! The feeling is incredible! Isabel’s soft oil, and goose bump covered skin yields under the stranger’s influential digits! “O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH M-MY G-GAAAUUUD!!!” she screams. Her psyche is overwhelmed by all these sensations! I continue to slowly eat my friend's womanhood! Sopping up the strawberry pulp and juices with passion. I take care to catch all the liquid that is running down the soft folds of Isabel's hot lips! Slurping and licking her sex, I continually pauses long enough to slide my warm tongue under her clitoral hood! The pleasure she feel is unimaginable! Rhythmically massaging the tip her engorged clit with my tongue forces grunts out of Isabel as her hips heave upward! All the muscles in her body tenses up! Now heavily panting Isabel struggles against her restraints! The pleasure is resonating through her entire body, as the building orgasm deep within her belly is at the precipice! All she needs is a small push. I look up and see that Isabel is in complete ecstasy. But what she hasn't realized is that everything we have done has made her body totally susceptible. Every millimeter of her skin is now extremely sensitive, and the warm oil massage has totally relaxed her to the point of malleability. Seeing that she is at the perfect point, I yell: “Now!” Then Carla immediately moves her hands from lightly scratching Isabel's triceps to tenderly digging in her exposed armpits! While at the same instant the stranger quicken their fingers which were once sensually kneading Isabel's sides and hips! Now digging deeper into her soft flesh force Isabel to explode with laughter! “Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! It tickles!!” Carla retorts with a sinister voice: “We know!”

Before the two overpower her with tickling, I give Isabel that orgasmic push! One last lick along her sensitive clit, and then I slide down to the foot of the bed. *LIIIIIIIIICCCKKKK* That final lick removes any last resistance she might have had against our tickling, as her body erupts with an unbelievable orgasm! Even from my new position I can see her body softly tremble in orgasmic delight! After a minute of feeling Isabel's orgasm slowly subside beneath their tickling fingers, the strangers says: "Anyone who's that ticklish on her upper body must be REALLY ticklish right above her hips around her lower tummy!" The stranger moves their tickling fingers from Isabel's sides and digs into the soft quivering flesh of her lower tummy! Isabel starts desperately begging: "Ohohoho noohahahahahahahahaha! Pleahehehehehehehese! Nohahahhhahahahaahahanot tha-hahahahahahahahat, Nohahahhhahahahaahahanot theherere! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! I'm hehehehehehehehehe behehegging you! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!" Loving Isabel's reaction the stranger says: "I am gonna tickle your tummy and hips so much! I'm gonna tickle, and tickle, and tickle, until you can't stand it any more, and then I'm gonna keep on tickling!" I watch Isabel's arched body is beginning to thrash against her restraints as she laughs hysterically! I taunt Isabel by asking her: “Do you recognize the stranger's voice?” I then continue by saying: “For every guess you get wrong I am going to tickle the soles of your feet!” Carla's masterful fingertips dance in Isabel's armpits, as she screams: “Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! Stahahahap it! It hahhahahahah tickles!! Plehehehehese hahhahahahahahahahaha!" I ask again: “Do you recognize the strangers voice?”, and give her a quick tickle on her feet, which elicits a huge response! "Eeeeeeeee... Hahahahahahahaha....hahahahahahahahaha...... Stooop Ittt!! ...Stooop Ittt!! ...Stooooooop!!! ... hee hee hee hee... Plehehehehesehehehehehehehe... Oh Gohahahahad Not there!!! I'll hahahahehehe Die!!!” I play in every sensitive wrinkle on the soles of her feet and ask her: ”who is it?” Isabel's sweat drenched body thrashes about, reacting to the intense tickling. Our thirty fingers are ravaging Isabel's hypersensitive body! We get her mid-section with belly and hip tickles while her armpits are relentlessly worked over by Carla! I pause my foot tickling to ask the tormented Isabel one more time: “Listen to their voice! Who is the stranger?” Desperate, Isabel screams: “Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! I-hehehehehe don't hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha knohohohohohohohohohohow!!!” Isabel twists and contorts her body as much as the restraints allow, but we keep up with her! While still skillfully tickling Isabel's soft tummy just above her pantie-line the stranger without missing a beat uses the other hand and starts gently inserted their fingertip deep into her navel. And by some chance they discovered the most sensitive part of her body, especially when tickled! Isabel didn't think that she could laugh any louder... She begins squealing as the stranger's finger filled her dimple and feverishly pushes against the soft button at the bottom. She felt it deep in her tummy, and the indescribably feeling of this sudden tickling made her laugh even harder. The strangers starts wiggling it. Next, dipping their finger in, out and around Isabel's now moist bellybutton. The stranger expertly starts rubbing and stretching the wall of of her ticklish navel without mercy.! "Hahahahahahahahahahahaha Oh gawhahahad!! noooo!! Not there!!!! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahha.... Plehehehehehehease! Not there!!!! ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-hahahahahahahahah!! Stooooooppp...hahahahahahahaha!! It Tiiiickles!!!" The stranger says: "God, I love this," and twirled their finger around
inside. I watch as the stranger made little circles at first, then bigger ones that stretched Isabel's navel around the their finger-nail. The bigger the circles got the louder and higher Isabel would laugh, until she had her begging even louder for mercy. "I Beegging you!! Have mercy!! Oh Gohahahad Not there!!! !hahahahahaha! Pleeeeease hahahahahahahahahaha stoohoohoooppp!!!! It tiiiiicckkkllles tooooo much!!!! Eeeeeeeee.... hahahahahahahaha... Stooop!! it Tiiickles!!"

Carla is a machine; the way she is switching between tickling Isabel's armpits and ribs! I decide to ruthlessly tickle Isabel's feet. I slow my fingers down which allows Isabel to feel my nails in every ticklish wrinkle! This new approach increases the tickle sensation 10 fold! Yet, even with the constant armpit, ribs, and foot attention; Isabel's tickling was the worst, with the constant poking, rubbing, and stretching of her bellybutton. Our fingers are happily kneading Isabel's helpless flesh like children playing with finger-paint; while she laughs. We all dig gently into her soft skin and wiggle our fingers mildly hard. Isabel is bawling with laughter, thrashing her arms and legs as much as possible, tossing her head from side to side! And when the stranger got tired of working over Isabel's lower tummy, they started quickly spider tickling around her pelvis! This change forces Isabel's back to arch up, forcing the stranger's moving fingers deeper into her soft quivering belly and navel. Heightening her ticklishness that much more! Her sides are aching but all she can do is laugh harder! And then Carla and the Stranger start working in unison. They both start tickling her ribs, tummy, hips and sides at the same time. When one 'ler' moves from one spot the other amazingly takes up the slack. It's like Isabel's torso is begin tickled by a four armed woman! Her naked bucking body is so red, and warm from the tickling that it is glowing! I watch as she tries sucking in her stomach as far as she could, trying desperately to avoid the stranger's ticklish touch. But they simply dipped their finger further in, exploring every nook and cranny. I could tell that Isabel is in agony, as she begs: "Heeeheeheeheehehahahahahahaahave! Mercy! Heeheeheeheehee! hahahahahahahaha... Stooop!! It tickles!!! Oh my Gawhahahad Not there!!! hahahahahaha I...I'm sooo ticklish there!!! Hahahahahahahahahahaha!! ” We are tickling her to the core of her being. "Eeeeeeeee... Hahahahahahah....hahahahahahahahaha...... Stooop Ittt!! ...Stooop Ittt!! ...Stooooooop!!! ... hee hee hee hee... Plehehehehesehehehehehehehe... Not there!!! I'll gonna hahahahahahahehehe die!!! Isabel screams, twists, writhes, and laughed, as we all continued to torture her twisting naked form. "Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahe hee hee hee hee! Pleeeeeaase Stooooop!" Carla knowingly asked "Does it tickle?" Isabel instinctively screams back: "Ahahahahahahahahahahah...Yeeeess!!!... Yeeessss!!! It Tiiiickles!!! it Tiiiickles!!! Ohhhh Gaawwwdddd it Tiiiickles!!! hahahahahahaha Plehehehehese hahahahahahaha Stooooopppp!!! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!" Looking past Carla, I see tears streaming out from underneath the blindfold. Giving my fellow play-mates a simple glance, I indicate that we should stop as Isabel has reached and definitely past her limit. We slow down which unintentionally heightens the tickling more! The new onslaught of ticklish sensation riddles her mind! Isabel doesn't know where the tickling is coming from any more. She arches even higher off the sweat soaked sheets! I slowly crawl back up to Isabel's dripping wet womanhood and start softly licking her girl-flesh in an attempt to sooth her. *LIIIIIIIIICCCKKKK* None of us could have imagined what would have happened next.

Almost at the same time, the stranger stops tickling her and dips their warms tongue in our sex-slave’s navel. And this added with my long licks to Isabel's clit instantly triggers it! An incredible comforting warmth runs up her spine as she loudly moans: “O-O-O-O-OOOOOHHHHHH M-MY G-GOD, I’M CUMMING!!!!! I’M CUMMING!!!!! I’M CUMMING!!!!!” Her muscles tightly contracts, and expands in waves of overwhelmingly intense pleasure! We are now caressing her taught red hot skin as a powerful orgasm splashes over her! All of us ticklers in the bedroom would have been totally exhausted, but some how our tickling only set-up Isabel's body for the biggest orgasm I have ever seen someone have! The three of us continue this treatment on her frantically heaving form! At this point Isabel’s body is not her owns as it tightly curls against the restraints while her muscles orgasmically flex beneath her skin! Furiously licking at Isabel’s womanhood, and swollen clitoris; I struggle tightly to hold her trembling sweat covered thighs down! *LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCKKKKK* “OOOOOOOOOHHHHHH M-MY GAAAUUUUUDDD!!!!!” she screams, as more tears streams from under her blindfold! Carla is now heavily massaging Isabel’s chest with one hand and clawing at one of her delicate triceps with the other! Her nipples are rolled over with Carla’s swaying hand and instantly spring back as they pass by! The feeling that Isabel is experiencing is indescribable! All Isabel can say is: “OOOOOOOOOHHHHH M-M-M-MY GAAAUUUUUDDD!!!!!” Softly grunting, Isabel bites the corner of her bottom lip, as her new mystery partner plants more soft kisses on the warm flesh of her mid-section. With their continually probing fingers the stranger feels Isabel’s muscles tightening beneath her hot flesh! After four more tight orgasmic contractions, they begin to subside. I become drunk with power when I realizes that I am causing her subsiding spasms with each long lick that I apply to Isabel’s dripping sex! *LIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCKKKK* “OOOOOOOHHHHH!!!!!” she moans as her body shudders! *LIIIIIIIIICCCKKKK* “OOOOOOOOOOHHHHH G-G-GOD!!!!!” she repeats as she gently struggling against her restraints! Each lick I give to her throbbing clit gets longer! *LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCKKKK* “OOOOOOOOOOHHHHH MMYYY G-G-G-GOD!!!!!” Now grinning with hubris from the temporary influence I have; I begins to slow down my licking along the length of her womanhood! Taking what seems like minutes to Isabel until I finally reaches her clit! I finish with one last long stroke of my warm tongue to her throbbing and aching clit! *LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCKKKK* More streams of tears pour out from under the mask as her body spasms from the overpowering pleasure! We all caress and fondle her convulsing body for 7 minutes more. Isabel is beside herself, as her body is radiating orgasmic heat! She hears the mysterious stranger say, “That was perfect! I love her body!” The voice sounds familiar, but Isabel’s pleasured riddled mind cannot focus enough to place where she heard it, or who it might belong to. We undo Isabel's restraints and let her relax and slowly come down from her orgasmic high, and intense tickle torture.

Half an hour passes and Isabel is comfortably lying on her back. Leaning in and deeply kissing her lips, Carla then pulls the tear and sweat soaked mask off Isabel’s face and says: “You won‘t be needing this anymore!” then continued by saying: “So what did you think?” Isabel slowly sits up, and takes a moment to let her eyes adjust to the light emanating from the candles that were strategically placed around the bedroom. “Here, you should drink” Carla says while handing Isabel a glass of water. After taking a few sips Isabel tries to stand, but falls forward into Carla’s arms, as her legs are still weak from her super intense tickling, and prolonged orgasm. Hugging her, Carla steadies Isabel, as the strength slowly comes back to her legs. Isabel’s mind starts to clear as she regains both her composure and footing. With her eyes now fully adjusted to the light; Isabel sees who the mystery guest who helped her two friends expertly manipulate her flesh to reach such a mind blowing tickle-orgasm. It is the Brazilian, Chloe! She is wearing a red bra and panty set. Isabel thinks to herself: (I thought that there was the faint scent of Jasmine that I smelt earlier.) *RING RING* *RING RING* Chloe says: “Pardon me.”, and walks over to her bag by the bedroom door. Reaching in; she pulls out a cell phone and answers. “Yes”. We can only hear Chloe’s side of the exchange. The conversation is cut short as Chloe puts the phone back in the bag. She turns to us three and says: “I am sorry, but I have to go, but I will come back tomorrow, if you will have me.” I immediately say: “Yes, of course we will have you!” I am slightly embarrassed at my impulsive outburst. Chloe finds her dress and slowly slips it over her sexy toned body. She then grabs a tie out of her bag, and quickly put her hair in a ponytail again. Next she slips her feet in to her designer shoes, which are next to the bag. Then she gives me a goodbye kiss; I guess for my impulsiveness, and heads for the door. Before leaving she turns and says: “Thank you all! I have not had this much fun in years!” She heads down the hallway, and is gone.

The End.

Last edited:
Wow...my fault for reading this before work haha. Now I won't be able to focus. Incredible work.

^LOL same here!

Holy crap that was intense! Well freakin' done I say. Not sure whether I'd enjoy being on the receiving end or the giving end of that more.

Needless to say, I will never look at the strawberries and caramel sauce I have in my fridge atm the same again ;)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back