• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

kids(m)/F

tklishkelly

Last night I had to babysit my 10 year old cousin. When I got there he had 4 of his friends sleeping over, so I had to watch 5 10 year olds, lucky me. At about 9:30 I told them to it was time for bed, they all went upstairs and went to bed. Ten minutes later I heard noises from the bedroom, I went upstairs and told them to be quiet and if I came back, there would be trouble. not 5 minutes after I left I hear screaming and laughing, I go back upstairs to see one boy being tickled by the rest, I told them to knock it off, my cousin then says " Hey Kel, aren't you ticklish?" I said "no." My husband was standing at the door and says " She is lying...wanna see?" he then tickled me to the floor and pinns my arms up and says" G'head boys, she is all yours" ( I had on jeans,tee shirt,barefoot) They then pounced on me, one 1 on each armpit which is total torture for me to begin with, one on each side and one laying acroos my ankles tickling my feet. I was totally at their mercy being tickled by all these kids, little hands tickling me for about 10-15 minutes while my husband coached them on where and how to tickle me. Finally, I said "enough, enough", they let me up, needless to say I was in total shambles and said " ok, ya had your fun for the night, now go to bed." My cousin then came over and said " Wait til I tell my friends what we did to you....next month is my birthday party and all my friends will be here." I said " No shot sweetie." My husband then said " Don't worry boys......" and looked at me evily.

Tklishkelly....

Oh, man! To be a kid again! Oh well, at least I still have the memories.;)

party

am I invited to your cousins party? i'll bring some.....uh......."toys".......

Great story Kelly, thanks for posting.

I wish I was one of those lucky kids!

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back