• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklers` Lottery Pt 1.

TickleWizard

As you can see, this is my very first post, and I would much appreciate comments and suggestions on this, my first story attempt ... part two coming soon.

THE TICKLERS` LOTTERY

The post on the forum message board had been very specific, yet it had attracted a phenomenal response.

`Fifty female ticklers required for a 24 hour, $1000, tickle contest. The chance to win cash while doing your favourite thing - TICKLING! - Only experienced ticklers need apply.`

Over seventy enthusiastic responses came forth, which were whittled down to the required fifty based on questions about experience, favoured tickling methods, and other queries posed by the organisers.

And so, at midday on a sunny July afternoon, the fifty would-be tickle-winners arrived as instructed at the large, secluded house in the leafy suburbs, many of them carrying `tool bags`, and every single one of them, itching to get their nails to work on whichever poor thing was going to be their shot at the money!

They were all met by a young woman in her mid-twenties, standing about 5`7", with blonde, shoulder length hair, and a smiling, pretty face. `Hi there, my name`s Tara`, she said as she took bags and coats and directed the women into the large sitting room where their number had begun to congregate. `Please make yourselves comfortable through there, and Carol will be with you all shortly` With that, Tara handed each woman a small piece of paper with a number, and a glass of wine.

Carol was the organiser of the whole event - neither strictly a tickler or a ticklee, her love of tickling and especially f/f tickling was nevertheless enormous, and with the amount of money she had made from her numerous killings in the city, she felt that the time had come when she could truly indulge her passion. This contest was going to be her tickle nirvana.

Just after 2 p.m., she entered the sitting room, and the typewriter like chatter of anticipation amongst the women began to subside as she took up her place in the centre to address them. The women eyed her up and down; she was about 40 - but younger looking, a near perfect figure, tall, with shortish, red hair, and VERY long legs. Many of the women were hoping, indeed praying that this was the tickle victim they were going to have to break to get the money - and Carol was well aware of that feeling which gave her all the more pleasure in finally announcing the details of the contest:

`Good afternoon ladies - its wonderful to see you all. I trust you all had pleasant journeys and are ready to begin your work` A collective, excited nod rippled around the room. `As you know, you are all experienced ticklers - and I know that each of you has your favoured method, and area for tickling, which I`m sure will make for an intriguing contest. But less of this chit-chat, let me tell you the rules of our little competition: You will each be given ten minutes to tickle the victim on your own, this will continue until four of you have had a turn, then all four of you will work together as a team for another twenty minutes to try and break the ticklee. The ticklee`s only breaks will be in between the hour sessions where the next group may choose her clothing (If any), and bondage position. This cycle of four ticklers an hour will repeat until the 24 hours is up, or the ticklee is broken - this may mean that some people have more turns than others, or some none at all, but the order of ticklers will be chosen at random, so I`m afraid that`s just the way it is. As for the prize-money; breaking the ticklee on your own will win you the $1000, as a group of four, the money will be split; $250 each, and most importantly, if the ticklee does not crack in the 24 hrs, they will recieve the $1000, plus another $5000 from your entry fees. As you can see, there is plenty of incentive for all to try VERY hard!` A collective chuckle filled the room, and having heard the rules, the aire of excitement grew ten-fold!

`Right then ladies, before we begin, I think I should explain the one crucial difference between this contest and others you may have read about or taken part in. You see, if there`s one thing I find boring, its watching so-called tickle torture where the person being tickled is a `ticklee`. After all, being tickled is what they actually enjoy, however horrible it may be at the time. You, on the other hand are all `ticklers` - you LOVE tickling, but you HATE being tickled. - So with that in mind, I can now tell you all that your `ticklee` for this 24 hour marathon, is going to be ... One of you!`

Carol`s rye smile was the only one left in the room - most of the women looked stunned - many horrified - one of them soon piped up, `The post said nothing about this! - You asked for only ticklers`.

`And that`s what you are` replied Carol calmly - `I anticipated such a reaction, and if any of you wish to leave - you may do so now - but before you do, think about this ... There are fifty of you here - the chances of any one of you being our tickle-toy are fifty to one. That means that each one of you has a 49 out of 50 chance of getting to tickle a feisty, ticklish, fellow tickler - totally unaccustomed to being on the other end - just think - at those odds - what a reward - a truly defiant, usually dominant tickle-slave. And if you are the VERY unlucky one - the chance of £6000, and the title of Little Miss Unbreakable!

A roar of quiet chattering broke out between individuals and in little groups - Carol looked on - confident that the draw of the reward would be enough for the women to face the odds of selection.

`So - are we all staying?` asked Carol in a commanding tone. The silence said it all - the contest was on!

To be continued ...

`Tickle hard - If she`s tough - Tickle LIGHTER!`

Attachments

• P1000170.JPG
    P1000170.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 19
  • Thanksgiving.jpg
    Thanksgiving.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0645.JPG
    IMG_0645.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 12
Excellent idea! I am looking forward to the next part:)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back