• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Kent's House a Smallville Story Chapter 1

Queenoflaughs

This is my first story and no I don't own smallvile. Reviews would be greatly appreciated. Clark walks into the house after getting home from school he calls for his mom but no one answers. He then calls for his dad but he doesn't answer either. So he is like where is everybody as he walks further into the house. He sees his mom laying on the couch in the living room and the dad at the end of the couch rubbing his moms feet. He ask his parents why didn't you guys answer when I call for you. And his dad replies sorry Clark we didn't hear you come in and call for us. Then out of no where his mom says Johnathon don't stop rubbing that feels good. He says ok and keeps on rubbing and then he starts to lightly scratching his nails across her foot at first it felt ok and then it tickled. She was saying oh no silently to herself and was trying to ignore the feeling that Jonathon was causing on her foot. Jonathon like oh Martha does this tickle and she says no dear. He then scratches more faster what about now all of the sudden she starts giggling. Clark was still standing in the living room watching what his dad was doing to his poor mother's foot. Ah she gasp stop he he he he ha ha ha he he he she tries swatting his hands away but fails. While laughing and screaming she tries calling Clark to help and he does help by moving his father's hand away from her foot. All of the sudden she bolts to the bathroom and locks the door. Clark couldn't help but to laugh at the site of his mom being tickled. So he then went and sat on the couch by his dad telling him about his day at school. While he was telling his dad about his day at school his mom decided that she was going to slip out and run so she wouldn't get tickled again. She silently crept upstairs to get her shoes so she could run away. After she got her shoes on she crept downstairs and grab her keys from the kitchen and took off to her red van. She went to a hotel in Metropolis while she was there she turned of her phone so know one would call or track her. Back at the Kent house, Clark was still talking to his dad about school, his friends, and other random stuff. They still didn't know she was gone so they kept on talking. But twenty minutes later they realize she didn't come out of the bathroom so they went and look for her. They were so confused and a little worried where she went to. So they went and search for her inside the house and check outside but didn't see the van so they were wondering where she was. (Flash back to hotel) Martha thinks that its funny that she left without them knowing it. After she snickers a bit about sneaking out on them, she was like I'm hungry so she orders room service. After she eats,she like I can't stay here forever and hide from being tickled. So she waits and then she decides to go home after a couple of hours.

Last edited:
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back