• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sarah’s Freshman Year… FFFF/f

Tanthalas

Sarah’s Freshman Year…

Sarah is now at university and enjoying her first week in her new environment. The whole experience has been quite intimidating for her and since moving from Montgomery, Alabama she is happy to be in her new college although she misses her friends and family in the new city.

She decides that to make friends she should join some societies but is overwhelmed by the choice. Then one day her Dean points her in the right direction. A chance meeting in the car park goes like this…

She hears a voice calling her name and she turns round to see the Dean, Prof Chambers speaking to her.

‘I’ve thought of a society you should join, they play Bridge and it’s great fun’

‘What is Bridge Dean Chambers?’

‘It’s a card game, my wife plays and she thinks it’s great’

‘Unfortunately Dean Chambers…I don’t know how to play’

‘I’ll ask my wife if she’ll teach you, it’s not hard and she’s looked after a few of the girls who have gone though college. I know you’re a little shy and she seems to really bring girls out of themselves’

‘Ok I’m interested, would you be good enough to mention it to her and see if she’ll help’ Sarah said.

‘Sure, I’ll let you know in class tomorrow’

With that Sarah never gave it a second thought and trotted off merrily to bed.

The next day Prof Chambers met Sarah and told her that his wife had agreed to help and asked her to come along to one of their bridge evenings, the next one was tomorrow in the Deans house, 8.00 sharp.

‘Prof Chambers, you’re so kind I can hardly wait to meet your wife and make a few new friends. Do other girls go to the bridge night?

‘Well not to my wife’s but when you learn how to play you could join the university society, unfortunately they don’t take beginners’

‘Brill, maybe I’ll see you tomorrow night?

‘Nope, I’m out at a conference, but I know my wife will take good care of you’

So a day passed and at seven o’clock Sarah started to get ready to join the bridge club. She thought she would dress fairly conservatively (it was the Deans wife) and so she put on a pair of dress shoes, a knee length skirt and a floral button down blouse. She looked a little prim and proper but better to be on the safe side she thought. (For a fuller description of Sarah see ‘Sarah Babysitting experience’, by same author).

Sarah walked round to the Deans house, just off Campus and knocked on the heavy wooden door. She waited. Eventually the door opened and a lady greeted her.

‘You must be Sarah, Bill told me to expect you, I’m Janice Chambers’

Janice was in her early forties, attractive, medium build and very curvy. She had strawberry blonde hair and a rather feisty look to her.

She welcomed Sarah and took her though to the lounge.

‘Let me introduce my friends’ she said ‘this is Rosemary, Elaine and Joan’.

Rosemary was in her mid thirties, very attractive, very slim, dark brown hair and had a rather stern look to her. Elaine was also in her mid thirties, medium build, quite attractive and also dark brown hair. Joan was about 40, blonde hair, very bubbly and seemed a real character.

‘Can I get you a drink Sarah?’ said Joan. ‘Sure, wine would be fine’. Still determined to appear old and refined she picked a drink not usually her choice.

‘Now let’s get going’ Rosemary said as she took off her boots and socks.

Sarah looked rather bemused but it became clear as Rosemary sat down on the bear skin rug that they played their bridge over a small card table about 6 inches off the ground. The rest of the ladies followed suit and Elaine made some comment about it being slightly more comfortable this way.

A large fire raged in the room and the girls sat sprawled round the table. The game started and Janice began explaining the rules.

Suddenly Sarah felt a scratching at her foot and then it started to really tickle.

She turned round and saw that her foot had wandered near Elaine who had stroked it gently.

‘Sorry’ said Sarah, ‘I’m dead ticklish and the littlest thing sets me off.’

‘Really’ Elaine said, as she gave her foot another little tickle and let it go.

Sarah giggled politely and didn’t notice Elaine winking at Janice.

The game continued and Sarah was getting quite the hang of bridge, the mood was mellow, as was Sarah after a couple of wines.

She was playing with Rosemary, who, having come back from the kitchen, was going to help Sarah play a hand. She settled down behind her and put her legs out past Sarah’s, ordinarily Sarah would have thought this slightly unusual behaviour but after some wine she simply dismissed it. Rosemary then gave Sarah a playful hug from behind and scooted her hands under Sarah blouse. With a gentle squeeze round the waist Sarah let out a yelp as Rosemary gently kneaded her waist.

‘I’m really ticklish Rosemary, please don’t do that. I had a bad experience once when two little boys tickled me all night. It was awful.’

‘Tell us about it’ Joan asked with a glint in her eye.

Sarah relaxed again and she told the story of how, during babysitting, she was tied up by two young boys and tickled all night. They stripped her down to her birthday suit and took pictures of her so she couldn’t tell anyone what happened to her. They had her baby-sit once a month and they same thing happened for six months until she moved to college.

Janice looked at the other ladies and she could tell they were getting aroused by the story. Little did Sarah know why they had really brought her here, but sure enough she was about to find out.

The bridge club was just a cover, these ladies loved tickling young girls and Sarah was to be their prey this evening…

‘So what was worst about your experience?’ Joan asked

‘I think it was being held down and helpless’ Sarah replied

‘I know what you mean’ said Joan ‘it’s the feeling that you want it to stop but can’t do anything about it, the sense that these people have control, that you are their prisoner and their actions are undetermined by you’

Sarah felt uneasy by the nature of Joans reply, like she knew too much about the feelings and emotions involved. As she looked into Joans eyes she could see a knowledge that unnerved her.

‘Well it’s late and I really should be going’ Sarah said as she motioned to get up.

As they were talking Elaine had crept round to where Sarah’s cute feet nestled in the bear skin rug, she suddenly trapped one in a scissor grip with her own legs and began to tickle her.

‘Eek, that tickles’ Sarah said as she turned round but she was held fast.

Janice crawled up being her and nestled in close, she wrapped her arms round Sarah’s waist and her hands gently crept under her blouse and rested on her midriff.

‘So did they do this to you’ she said as she stared to finger her tummy.

‘Oh please don’t do this’ Sarah cried ‘I can’t stand being tickled, please let me go…’

Sarah started to struggle as the two ladies playfully wrestled with her.

‘We have no intention of letting you go…its going to be a long and adventurous night for you young lady…’ Rosemary said.

Janice pulled Sarah backwards as she struggled to break free, she landed on her back and Elaine soon pinned her arms behind her head.

‘I think it’s time to tell you about our bridge club, well bridge club is not a proper description, more of a tickle club’. Janice continued,

‘We invite shy but attractive freshmen’s every year and have a little fun with them, don’t worry you’ll be laughing soon’

‘Oh no’ Sarah panicked ‘please let me go home’

Janice sat astride Sarah and pulled her blouse up so she could see her entire tummy. What a sight it was smooth, tanned and well toned.

‘Now lets just she what we have here’ Joan said as she started to tickle it.

Sarah yelped and struggled but she was held fast, Joan and Rosemary had taken a foot each and all she could hear was,

‘this little piggy went to market...this little piggy…’

The girls were having a field day on her feet, her red painted toe nails contrasted with the well tanned feet. They glided their hands up and down, scratching with their nails as they went’

Sarah was nearly crying with laugher as Janice and Elaine swapped places.

Elaine lay down on top of her and rested her head beside Sarahs; she taunted her as her hands moved up her side towards her armpits.

‘I wonder where these hands are going’ as they continued to drift higher, ‘I know where they’re going and I think so do you, you want me to stop, don’t you, but it’s a little late for that’

Elaine’s hands reached Sarahs armpits and started so stroke them gently.

Sarah screamed and cried ‘Please stop….please….’ but she couldn’t stop the assault.

‘You really need more access there Elaine’ Janice said.

‘You know you’re right’ as she began to unbutton the blouse that Sarah was wearing. The conservative top was quickly removed leaving Sarah with only a white bra to cover her small, but pert breasts.

‘You really should have eaten more as a child young lady, Elaine teased as she began to scratch her fingers again in Sarahs armpits. ‘Your breasts would have been much larger’

Sarah would like to have responded to such an insult but was clearly too distracted to do anything about it, she laughed and laughed and laughed.

Meanwhile down at her feet Rosemary and Joan continued the torture, rubbing, caressing and scratching with their long nails. Sarah thought that having two boys tickle torture her was bad enough, but four experienced grown women was something else entirely.

‘Lets take that silly skirt off shall we?’ Joan taunted and with that started easing down the zipper on Sarahs dress. Off it came with a quick tug and Sarah now wished that she’d worn different panties.

‘My, what have we here’ Joan asked ‘Flowers on your panties, what age are you?’ Rosemary continued to mock her ‘Those are lovely panties, my thirteen year old daughter has a pair just the same, I’d have to admit I think her breasts are bigger than yours though’

How dreadful Sarah thought, not only being tickled crazy but also humiliated by four grown up women. The sweat began to glisten off her, partly from the heat form the fire, partly from the struggling but mainly from the sheer nature of her torture.

Her screams to stop and the nature of her torture belied a sensation that she was slowly becoming aroused by this experience. Shy, naïve, and never having had a boyfriend or sexual experience, she was finding this powerless curiously was maybe turning her on.

‘Right now down to business’ Janice announced as she reached behind her to find some silk cords. ‘Time for Sarah to see that pleasure and tickling can go hand in hand.’

‘You’re probably wondering what comes next’ Rosemary said. ‘Well we like to think that tickling can be arousing, difficult to tell through that bra – although that won’t be on for long.’ She continued ‘we’re going to see if we can make you enjoy the strongest sensation known to a woman whilst enduring the cruelest torture.’

As Rosemary continued her monologue Sarah noticed that whilst Elaine and Janice were tying her up, Joan and Rosemary were removing their clothes. She worried what would happen next.

‘Please let me go, I promise I won’t tell anyone and I don’t want anymore experiences like this one, or any others!!!’ Sarah said.

Janice had tied her arms to the chairs and her legs were now spread eagle across the warm rug tied to the sofa. Wearing just her bra and panties and in the hands of these merciless women…Sarah was terrified at how long the night would be….

Constructive criticism please and is this worth a part 2...?

Yes

Yes, it is definitely worth a part two! :D In which the four women work on Sarah all night, and find a way to have her come back again.

i agree with milagros, it is worth a second part. it's really good. and different set up to the tickling, which is nice to see. keep up the good work!

TN

Excellent!

Great stuff, this is a work of art. I can't wait to see Part 2 im sure it will be just as good as part 1

Is it worth a part 2?

DAMN STRAIGHT!

This is a great story. I can't wait to read more!

thanks, i hope to get the next part of the series out in the next couple of days.

Tanthalas said:
Constructive criticism please and is this worth a part 2...?

Constructive criticism: This is one of the best stories I've ever read. It's perfect! :D

Worth a part 2? The answer's obvious. :p

Hey Tanthalas, I hope you didn't forget to write part 2. This is a very good story and I hope to see a second part.

Apologies

Just laziness. The second part is now here.

Sorry guys.

Tanthalas

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back