• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

She's got a TICKLE fetish! M/f

TKL_M28_LI_NY

2nd Level Red Feather
I had no idea when we'd started. She's so beautiful, and she cums so hard!

At first it wasn't even noticeable, she had posts at the corners of her bed, and when we'd make love she'd want to be close to the foot of the bed. A few times I'd catch her scraping her foot against one of the decorative wooden spikes carved into the posts and then cumming - innocent seeming. I'm taller than her and it was hard to stay on the bed.

Later she'd ask me to hold her arm above her head, and run my nails down her started at her arm and ending at her hip, then should would cum. I knew about fetishes, and about the tickle fetish, but I'd never met a girl who had one before.

I'd asked to tie her up once or twice, but she'd always refused. But once I figured it all out, once I watched her carefully as we made love, I hatched a plan.

She came out of the shower and saw the table next to the bed, it had a toothbrush, back scratcher, lotion, a spike wheel, a riding crop, and two feathers. Her eyes locked onto those feathers.

I took her by the hand, led her to the bed, and casually and slowly put the strap around one wrist, then the other, then tied her hands to the head of the bed. She didn't resist a bit.

Then I opened her legs, tied soft ropes to her legs just above the knees, then put straps on her ankles which ran under the bed and to the other ankle. Her nipples were already hard - something which was unusual for her. She kept looking at the feathers on the table, then she'd look away, trying not to stare at them, but unable to.

I began kissing her, and she pressed herself into me. Arousing her was easy, even with her fetish - she could simply imagine being tickled, but the later was going to be where the real fun was.

I picked up the feathers, her mouth opened, I looked all over her body, moving the feathers above certain areas; the belly button, the ribs, the armpits, the neck, the ears. Her nipples hardened more and she blushed just slightly.

I lowered the feathers to her breasts and began slowly circling them, avoiding the nipples. She had a tortured look on her face, the intense desire but unable to ask for what she needed. Her nipples hardened MORE.

I traced the edges of the aureolas with the feathers, and she inhaled sharply, then got control of her breathing, the nipples getting even bigger and harder.

"Are you enjoying this?"
Her mouth opened wide in embarrassed shock.
"Are you wet? Do these feathers MAKE you wet?"
Her blush deepened. I took a look at her pussy.
"You ARE wet!"
I looked at the feathers, then at her pussy, then at the feathers, then her face, then the feathers, then her face.
"You really LIKE feathers, don't you? I wonder what ELSE I can do with them?"

I began brushing her nipples with the soft ends of the feathers, only twice did the smallest moan escape her, but her blush deepened furthers and I never saw her nipples so big before.

After several minutes, I teased her nipples with the quill ends of the feathers and whispered, "I know your secret."
Her red face blushed to a darker red.
"You're in real trouble young lady, aren't you?"
Her pussy was wetter than I'd ever seen it before.
"And I know what to do."

I put one feather down, then took the other and began stroking her all over, the neck, the armpits, the belly, the belly button, inside her legs, along her soles, between her toes, along her shaven labia, the whole time she laughed and shook her head as she screamed, "No! No! No!"

"Yes! The secret's out, and now I'm gonna getcha!"

After a few minutes of tickling, her nipples were sticking out a full inch, and the wet was wet under her pussy.

"I know all about ticklish little girls like you."

I went down on her. She moaned and writhed, she thrashed and shook, but after twenty minutes she hadn't cum - and I knew tickling aroused her, but she needed to BE tickled in order to cum. I pulled my mouth away and tickled her armpits for sixty seconds, then I went back to her pussy for five minutes, then I poked her ribs and wiggled my fingers against them for sixty seconds, then back to her clitoris for five minutes, then I ran my nails down her soles as she screamed and shook her head from side to side, then back to her g-spot for give minutes.

"Say it. Say it or I won't stop." Then I blew raspberries on her belly as she shouted "please" over and over again through the laughter, then back to her pussy, this time for ten minutes.

"C'mon, say it. I know you can't cum without it, and I won't do it unless you say it."

She blushed so red it almost concerned me. I stuck my tongue in her belly-button and swirled it around as she panted and giggled, I did this for ten minutes, then kneaded the flesh above her knees for ten minutes.

"Please! PLEASE!"

But I said nothing. She knew what she had to do.

I put my hand on her forehead and held her still while I stroked her neck with the feather, I looked down and saw her gyrating her pussy and her lips twitching.

"Please! I'll do ANYTHING!"

I laid my tongue flat against her clitoris and ran it up and down, sliding against it, as fast as I possibly could. She screamed in frustration, but just couldn't cum. After ten minutes I added the g-spot. After ten minutes of that I began to finger her asshole too.

"Gaaah! PLEASE! I need to cum! I'll die! I'll do anything! ANYTHING!" Then after another ten minutes, "TICKLE ME!"
"Tell me why."
She growled lustfully for about thirty seconds.
"I need to cum!"
"So cum."
"TICKLE ME DAMMIT!"
"Tell me why."
"So I can cum."
"Say it."
"TICKLE MEEEEEEE!!!"
"Say it ALL."
"I NEED YOU TO TICKLE ME SO I CAN CUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I jumped on her and started tickling her armpits as fast as I could, she screamed and laughed, thrashing and throwing her head from side to side. I kept it up for five minutes, then slowly entered her. She gyrated but I gyrated with her, matching her moves so she couldn't grind against me. She screamed in frustration through the laughter.

Finally, I held still and her growls, through the laughter got higher and higher pitched, louder and louder.

"That's it, you're almost there, cum for me. Hurry up or I'll stop."

She became frantic at that and began thrusting vigorously. When she began to scream in orgasm I kept tickling for a few seconds, then stopped for a few, then tickled gently with a single finger, a few strokes on one side, a few on the other, a pause, both side, and when she seemed to be almost done I began thrusting against her, and she started to cum all over again.

When the moans began to slow, get quieter, and drop in pitch I said, "That's a good girl, all better," and I began stroking her neck where she was less ticklish, and a minute later she was calm again, all done.

"That's my good little girl!" Calling her that made her hot. "Do as you're told, and I'll do this every day. But you have to say it, you have to say it all out loud. You have to say, 'I love getting tickled, it turns me on, and I can't cum without it.'"

She blushed deeply, and I knew it would be a LONG time before she could do that...without..."help."

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back