• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Moonlight Manor Prologue

Trebabes

TMF Novice
Moonlight Manor

Prologue​

The priest stared out the window, a storm was brewing. The wind had picked up greatly in all his years living in Moonlight Village had he ever seen such a sight as this. He jumped as lightning flashed acrossed the sky followed by a loud roar of thunder, such violence. His attention flew to the master bedroom of the Manor by a loud scream, the Mistress of Moonlight Manor had been in labor for a few hours now. Running into the room he stopped at the foot of the bed. The doctor looked at him, "it's time Father, but I was wrong..I..Father their are two of them." The priest looked at him confused. "He means Father that my wife is birthing twins." Horad said his face full of pride. "Ah I see well lets get to it then!" The priest said clapping his hands. After a few more long agnozing hours the Moonlight Twins were born, one girl and one boy. Their mother Larian looked upon her daughter in her arms, both children the priest noticed had the blackest of eyes at first glance you'd think they were brown but...they were black. He noticed Larian wasnt comfortable holding her daughter he walked over to her and patted her shoulder with a warm smile, "it'll be alright, being a mother for the first time is overwhelming but you'll get the hang of it soon." He winked at her, Larian smiled but her smile didn't fool him he could see a sadness in it. He said a prayer for them and walked out of the room.

The priest felt a shiver as he walked out of the Manor. There was something about those twins he couldn't quite grasp, the Moonlight family was indeed an odd one. Their ancestors were known to intermarr, some were accused of being witches casting spells, dark rituals, dancing naked in the rain and of course murder. Some were frightened of that family name, a type of evil haunted the Moonlight family. This couple Horad and Larian had moved to this peaceful village four years ago. They rebuilt this village and moved into their ancestors Manor. He reached his cabin on the near side of the village and sat down in his chair. The sky had cleared up and he could see blue again, smiling to himself he was happy the village had two new members and he hoped they weren't going to be problem children for him. He laughed at the thought, standing up he walked into his cabin and said one more prayer for the family.

10 years later

There was a knocking on the door. The priest hurried out of bed and opened it. Tibo one of the younger villagers coughed and was bent over catching his breath. "Tibo, what's wrong? What happened?" He patted him on the back. "Father..its..its the family Horad and Larian..th..their dead!""What!?" He stared at Tibo, tears came from the young mans eyes. "It's alright Tibo lets get you to the doctor I will go take a look." Tibo's eyes widened, "no Father! Please no, they'll...they'll kill you to!""Who Tibo?" He looked down his body shaking with fear. "The twins Father..I saw them.." he looked at his hands turning them over again and again as he spoke. "They were covered in blood..both of them had a knife in their hands father, they saw me and...chased me...I ran..I didnt know where but the next thing I knew I was at your front door." Tibo shivered uncontrollably, the priest hugged him rubbing his back to calm him. He looked up towards the Manor, he had to go and see what happened. "Tibo, I need you to listen to me ok? I have to go and investigate," Tibo started to speak but the priest held his hand up. "Don't worry I'll be ok God is with me." Tibo quieted and nodded slowly still shaking. The priest took his lantern and walked up the trail to the Manor.

The trees were still, their was an eerie feeling in the air. To quiet the priest thought, a shiver went down his spine. Slowly he walked up to the doors, "hmm thats odd, its open." His hands reached for the door and stopped, his hairs stood up on end. On the other side he could hear footsteps..he froze, such evil he felt..a dark evil. He didnt like this feeling but he had to go in, taking a deep breath he entered the Manor. It was dark, he moved the lantern from side to side trying not to bump into anything. The drapes on the windows lifted as the wind blew them, looks like all the windows had been left open. "Hello? Larian? Horad? Can you hear me?" He waited, no response. A light humming from upstairs caught his attention, a child. "Artemis? Sweetheart is that you?" He climbed the stairs slowly each step creaked under his shoes, making his way to the top he went to the master bedroom and almost dropped the lantern...he let out a gasp and gagged buckling over. Hanging from a hook that was chained to the ceiling was Horad, his guts dripping from his body onto the floor...his eyes bleeding from stab wounds...and the hook had been rammed through his chest. Looking down he saw Larian on the bed, he ran over to her and knelt beside her. "Larian?!" He shook her gently and layed his hands down on hers. They were across her chest, she died in her sleep it appeared.

He froze hearing footsteps behind him...slowly he turned around his eyes widening, Artemis stared at him with eyes that could see right into his soul, the knife in her hand had fresh blood on it. Maybe he could try talking to her after all she was still a child and she always had listened to him."Artemis" he reached for the knife, "come on sweetheart give me the knife ok..before you hurt someone else." She looked at him emotionless eyes, she tightened her grip on the knife and smiled. "Do you want to play to Father? We are playing a game and brother says that your next." Another set of footsteps entered the room. The priest watched as Delano walked in his face dark with growing intention...his knife closing in on the priest..he said a prayer and closed his eyes. A sound of steel echoed throughout the Manor.

He opened his eyes, Artemis's knife had stopped her brother's. Both men looked at her in surprise, she went over to her brother, whispered in his ear and kissed his cheek. Delano lowered his knife. Artemis layed her knife on the ground and went over to the priest holding her blood stained hand out. "Father? Lets go outside." Nodding with confusion he took her hand, she led him down the stairs while Delano stayed behind. They reached the front door and he turned to her. "Artemis...why? Why did you kill them?" He knelt in front of her and touched her shoulders. She stared at him so quietly he moved uncomfortably under her gaze."I told brother you didnt want to play...." she said. He lowered his head. "Artemis you just killed your own parents, do you realize what you've done?" She leaned over and kissed his cheek, then whispered into his ear. "Brother said that father and mother were going to seperate us, we couldn't let that happen Father Delano loves me. I couldn't let that happen." You couldn't Artemis? Or Delano couldn't?" The priest said lifting her chin up with his finger. She didn't reply, just stared at him. Backing away she pushed him gently out the door. "Father?" He looked at her. Her tear stained face met his. "Don't come back, if you do I won't be able to stop him next time." That said she closed the door. He heard her lock the door behind him.

He was still shivering when he reached the village, turning around he stared up at the Manor. Thinking about how Horad and Larian met their end. Thinking about Artemis and her warning. He needed to call for help, the children must be dealt with before things got worse...

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back