• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Moonlight Manor Chapters 1-2

Trebabes

TMF Novice
Chapter 1​

She stood there...her black dress flowing in the breeze. Her hair like silk drifted down to her knees, her face..lovely..innocent..a tear rolled down her cheek, holding out her arms she called his name...darkness enveloped her before he could reach her. Apollo shot straight up with a scream, sweat trickled down his chest and his face, his ponytail had fallen out of his hair. He rubbed his eyes, slowly he got up and walked to the restroom. He stared at himself in the mirror cupping some water in his hands he washed his face. It had been a long time since he had that dream, or was it a nightmare? He didn't really know anymore, he knew her but then he didn't know her she looked familiar to him though. He looked up at the mirror and jumped back, it was her! Her reflection she looked upon him with sadness and pain in her eyes..the pain of a girl lost in the dark..one who was not seen..she was all alone. "Who..who are you? Do I know you?" She didnt speak which he wasn't expecting her to, I mean this was still a dream, wasn't it? He watched her fade away from the mirror, he shook his head after standing there for a few minutes. Dang I need to lay off of the Ghost Hunters! No matter what he told himself he knew how important dreams were in the eyes of some people. In his eyes they meant something, he always felt the image of her was from his past. Though he couldn't see her clearly she looked like his mother who had disappeared a year ago without warning. For that whole year he searched for her, as a well known investigator you would think he would have at least been able to get a lead on her, but to no avail he still failed to locate her.

He walked back over to the bed and sat down pulling out his bag he reached for the letter that his old mentor had sent to him a day ago. The priest was in need of help murders and disappearances started happening around Moonlight Village. He looked up from the letter. Moonlight, he had heard that name before. The latest Moonlight family had moved into the Manor that was owned by their ancestors. Now their children apparently own it after their parents died. "Soo to sum it up he believes that the twins have something to do with all of this." He said out loud. He had been to that village before he remembered....but why had he been there? He couldn't remember that part. Getting up he showered and got dressed it was time to hit the road again.

Five hours later he finally arrived at the village. He stepped out of the car and grabbed his blade, never left home without it. He attached it to his back and walked to the church, his long coat flowing behind him. Opening the door quietly he walked into the church, knelt and found a seat, his boots making a clinking sound all the way. He lowered his head and prayed silently for the girl in his dreams. Hearing footsteps he looked up to see the priest smiling down at him. "Ah I see you found your way here, no problems I assume?" Apollo shook his head and smiled, he stood up and gave his old mentor a hug. "It's been awhile Father, the village looks good but, I see you've been having some problems lately?""Yes I'm afraid so, come with me to my study and I'll explain." Apollo nodded and followed the priest. Once inside he sat down, "would you like some tea?""No I th.." the priest interrupted placing his hand on Apollo's shoulder. "I think you should for what Im about to tell you." Apollo nodded. "Now since we know each other really well I'll be nice for once and let you call me by my name." He winked trying to lighten the mood. Apollo smiled, "alright, but only while Im here. John, before you explain may I ask you something?" John leaned closer, "you know you can Apollo." Apollo sighed deeply, "do dreams tell you the future or the past?" John sat back in his chair and eyed Apollo. "Why do you ask? Are you still having those same dreams as you did when you were a child?" Apollo almost spilled his drink, "what do you mean when I was a child I never.." John lifted an eyebrow and watched Apollo carefully. Apollo shook his head, "I knew it, somehow I knew you were hiding something about my past, why won't you tell me?" John smiled sadly, "you will know in time, your not ready yet. In the mean time I need you to take care of the twins for me of Moonlight Manor."

Apollo looked up..that name he knew it..but from where? John nodded, "I see you've heard of it. Anyway the twins Delano and Artemis need to be stopped. I have sources that have told me the cruel things they do. One told me that Delano will let a few villagers out into the woods for target practice, he lets them run while he shoots them with his bowgun or his rifle. It's horrible Apollo, oh if you could have seen how they murdered their parents ten years ago..that is a sight I care not to remember." John sighed, Apollo just blinked he didnt really know what to say. "As they grew older villagers started disappearing, tourists sometimes would to once they stepped foot on that property it's like someone put a black X on them, because within a few days that person would either vanish or show up dead. At first we thought it was if you entered the Manor but I guess not. I need you to do something about Delano, you have to stop him Apollo.""What about Artemis?" John took a sip of his tea, "no I want you to bring Artemis here if you can she is not yet corrupted Apollo I may still be able to save her." Apollo nodded and stood up, "alright well, I guess I'm off then." He started towards the door, John stood up. "Apollo wait? There is something you should know about Artemis." Apollo turned around, "whats wrong with her?" The priest stared at him, "she is a witch Apollo."

Chapter 2

Apollo headed outside and took a deep breath, "a witch huh, and she's not corrupted yet? Alright John whatever you say." He shook his head with a smirk and looked up the hill towards the Manor. Dark clouds circled above the hill, it almost looked like something from a scary movie he wondered if he should be on guard for the headless horseman. He laughed at that thought, but his laughter died down as he looked at the Manor closely. Shivers he had not felt for years went through his body but he shook them off, he couldn't let anything get to him. Closing his and taking in some air he walked towards the trail that led up to the Manor. The wind picked up his coat and hair thrashed around as he made his way closer to the top of the hill. Thunder could be heard in the distance, oh great he thought this is just what he needed. He heard a snapping sound causing him to look up he gasped jumping out of the way as a tree branch fell to the ground. He turned around his hand touching his heart, that was to close for comfort. Turning around he saw the Manor only a few feet away from him. Standing up he brushed the leaves and grass off of him and continued on his way his body still shaking from the close encounter.

He made his way to the entrance and stopped, scoping out the area the Manor was in really good condition he noticed, gargoyle statues were posted in front of the door on each side. The gardens had been kept up real well to. His eyes narrowed on a statue of a girl, he walked closer to it and reached out to her face, long hair and in a dress almost like the girl in his dreams. A cold feeling crept through him..he was being watched, turning around slowly he looked back at the Manor, such a dark and silent place. Movement from above drew his attention, he looked up to find a girl watching him, her eyes stared at him with no emotions, her hair whipped across her face and her gown flowed next to her. She looked like the Mistress of Darkness. He could tell that this was probably Artemis, why she was just standing there and staring at him he wasn't sure but he was going to find out really soon. Breaking contact with her he headed for the door, the first touch of the knob was like ice making his hand feel numb, he wondered if this was one of her spells to keep him out. He turned the knob and opened the door.

Once inside he closed the door quietly behind him. Turning on his flashlight he looked around, the place had been kept up really nice new furniture and a fireplace. He made his way to the main hallway, the staircase was lovely red carpet on each step. A flash hit him, he screamed out his head throbbing...a young girl stood near him a sad smile touched her lips...she touched his shoulder and called his name...he fell to the floor and took in a sharp deep breath rubbing his temples. Was that a memory or a vision?..he wondered. Shaking his head he stood back up and stopped, a light humming came from upstairs, a girl's voice Artemis? Was it her? He picked up his flashlight and slowly made his way up the staircase. The humming was coming from the right, he turned the flashlight off as he approached the door it was slightly open, he walked in. The walls were painted pink, dolls were all over the bed he smiled at the sight. For a witch she seemed normal enough. Near the bed was a white vanity once closer he saw a music box with an angel inside there was an encryption on the inside of the box that read "To my beloved Artemis" he wound the box and let it play, his eyes widened, that tune...he knew that tune..his mother used to sing him to sleep with this song..."In the Garden" it played. He looked up at the mirror and gasped.

Artemis was standing near the door, watching him intently. He turned around quickly and stood up, "Artemis I presume?" He asked. She just stared at him he wasnt for sure but he thought he caught a glimpse of surprise in her eyes before she blinked it away. "Who are you?" She asked her voice quiet and shy. He cleared his throat, "my name is Apollo and..what?" Once he said his name her eyes teared up. She coçked her head to one side and regarded him with a silent stare. "Apollo? Why have you come here?" He chose his words carefully. "The priest is worried about you and asked me to come and bring you to him. He just wants to make sure your alright." She took a step back. He could see she wasn't buying it. "Ah no, I know what he wants." Her head hung down, her hair covering her face. He moved closer to her and knelt in front of her. "What?" She raised her head a little to look at him. "He wants to take me from my brother and so do you!" She raised her knife and lunged for him but he quickly moved out of the way grabbing her around the waist and pinning her arms to her sides. Slowly he took the knife from her small hand and laid his chin on the top of her head. Her shoulders started to shake as she cried, he hugged her to him rubbing her hands to reassure her. "You must leave.." he looked down at her. "What?" She looked at the mirror..at his reflection. "You must leave Apollo before he finds you." She warned quietly. "Before who finds me Artemis?" She looked away, "brother." That one word told him about her and her brother's relationship.

"No I'm sorry Artemis but your coming back with me." He turned her around to face him and released her. She stood there looking up at him her eyes in turmoil, he could see she was trying to decide on what to do. Finally she nodded, "alright I'll go with you, but we must hurry." She looped her hand around his and led him quietly down the staircase, laughter echoed throughout the main hall, they both froze. "Well, well what have we here? Trying to take my sister are you?" Artemis and Apollo both looked up to find Delano staring down at them an evil grin touching his lips.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back