• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dark Embrace Part 1

Trebabes

TMF Novice
Dark Embrace

I lay on my bed..my covers half cover my naked body…his fingertips lightly stroke up my side…smiling I shiver from his light touch. He whispers in my ear loving, gentle words he speaks. His fingers softly tickle my sides as he nibbles my neck..giggling I wiggle trying to get away from his grasp..but do I really wish to?...he answers that question with a gentle kiss to my lips, hiding a smile he raises my arms circling them around his neck…his lips touch mine again..his tongue stroking mine. Laughter bubbles up inside me as he strokes my underarms with his fingers..I wiggle out of his reach sliding off the bed smiling. The moonlight shines across my chest revealing my naked breasts to him..he walks over to me and kisses each one his tongue circling my nipples. Lifting my arms up he grins placing them in leather cuffs that hang from the ceiling. A blindfold covers my eyes, I breathe heavier, my heart beats faster….his mouth finds my naval causing me to jump and squeal…his tongue circles my naval and darts in and out…his fingers tickle the insides of my thighs as I laugh fighting the restraints….he smiles up at me and winks..his tongue slides up my belly reducing me to girly giggles…a sound he loves to hear. The first touch of his teeth nibbling my underarms causes me to scream with laughter while he strokes the other with his nails. His knee raises between my legs and rubs my pussy. I moan and giggle his long black hair brushes against my nipples as he lightly nibbles my underarms. He stops and licks my ear gently tugging on it.

I wait in silence shivering from his tongue. He whispers in my ear and smiles “Would you like to see what I have in store for you next my love?”

Hey!
Where Have You Been!?!
This site has not been the same without you!!!!
SRSLY!
Great story.
How do I know?
I'm typing one-handed,
( no, seriously, you were good, I'd love to lick you too! Start at the Toes!!!)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back