• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Ticklish Survivor Pt. 1

tummyticklish01

3rd Level Red Feather
The huge cargo plane flew over the dark green forest. It held 11 passengers discluding the pilot. The 10 most beautiful and ticklish women, and the host, Elizabeth from the old survivor.
Soon they came to a clearing, and the plane made a bumpy landing, causing one of the girls to almost throw-up. They then all stepped out of the plane into the golden sunlight. First outstepped Elizabeth, in her short khaki shorts, and her survivor bandana bra-thing(which she always wore on Survivor 2).
Next came the 10 beautiful participants.
First came the sexy Britney Spears, wearing short green khaki shorts and a girl scout belly-shirt.
Next came the beautiful Christina Aguilera, wearing skin-tight blue jeans and a normal khaki material long sleeved shirt, which she rolled up the sleeves and rolled up the bottom and tied it into a knot, to show off her beautiful tummy.
Next was the teasing Jessica Simpson, wearing a tight pink t-shirt that said Princess on the front, and jean short shorts.
Next came the cute Mandy Moore, wearing a short green t-shirt that showed an inch of her sexy tummy and waist, and baggy khakis.
Then came the hottie Jennifer Love Hewitt, who wore a bikini top and a tropical looking towel skirt, she looked more like she was on vacation.
Then it was the glamorous Sarah Michelle Gellar, who was wearing a tight baby blue tanktop and short shorts.
Next was the the attractive Kirsten Dunst, wearing a bright yellow belly-shirt and blue jeans.
Then came the sweet Reese Witherspoon who also was wearing a bikini top and a pair of bright pink pants.
Then came Angelina Jolie, wearing her Tomb Raider oufit, ggrrr.
Last but not least stepped out Michelle from Dream, wearing a navy blue halter top and faded out black jeans.
The 10 girls gathered around Elizabeth forming a semicircle, each with tan backpacks.
"Welcome girls to The Ticklish Survivor. I'm sure you all heard of the old Survivor which i was a part of, but now we added a ticklish twist to things. Challenges and rewards will now include tickling. And the rest of your lives hear for the time we're here in the forest. We're gonna start to the game and the tickling here and now. Please everybody stand in a line, good. Now i wll go through the line tickling each of you for a minute. If you make it throughout the minute without saying pop, you get to right our plane to your campsite. But if you say pop, or run away and struggle, you get to take a 7 mile hike to your campsite. You're up first Kirsten."
Kirsten now wished she hadn't rushed to get to the front of the line, oh well, it was just a minute, how bad could it be? Kirsten wlaked up to Elizabeth, and Elizabeth told her to sit down in the chair to the left of her. Kirsten nervously sat down as the 9 other girls stared waitingly at her. Elizabeth then came up to Kirsten and suddenly sug her nails into her sexy sides.
"Hahshhahahahahsthap!!!ahahahahaahahahaha!!"
Elizabeth continued and started to lobster-claw her tummy.
"P-p-pop!Haahahahahaha!!!"
Elizabeth immdeiately stopped.
"here's a map, start hiking babe," Elizabeth told her, handing her a map.
kirsten frowned.
"She caught me by surprise, this sucks!" She then started her seven-mile hike.
Jessica Simpson quickly leaped into the chair, wanting to get this over with.
"Looks like you're eager to get tickled,"
"I wanna get it over with," Jessica answered.
"Sure thing," and with that Elizabeth ran behind Jessica and lifted her arms up and lightly tickled her smooth armpits.
"Heheheheheehheehehehno..!!"
She moved her nails down her sides and then started to deeply massage her ribcage.
"Pop!Hahahhehehehehe!"
Jessica sadly took the map and chased to catch up with Kirsten.
Christina then reluctantly sat in the chair, holding her arms around her bared midriff.
"No no no Christina, if you decide to dress like that i get bare skin, i love it!" Elizabeth said cheerfully, as she placed all ten nails on Christina's bare tummy, and wiggled them in deeply.
"Nonononohohohhehehehehehehahahahahahhahahaahahapop!!!"
"That was quick," Elizabeth smiled as she handed Christina her map.
"Come on Michelle," Elizabth said pointing to the chair.
Michelle slowly walked over to the chair, and sat down, gripping the arm rails tightly, shutting her eyes and clenching her teeth.
Elizabeth too advantage of her shutting her eyes so she slowly dragged a nail down her arm into her armpit and wiggled it around, slooowly. Michelle giggled. Elizabeth then unexpectantly squeezed her tummy and wiggled her fingers deep.
"P-pop!Hahahaha!!!"
Another map handed out.
Mandy was next up and sat down giggling already. Elizabeth just laughed. She started by gently goosing her bare waist.
"Pop!Heeeeeeee!!!"
"Wow, i barely touched you," Elizabeth said in astonishment.
"i know, it's just that i'm sooo ticklish, i know, i know, i'd rather walk than be tickled." Mandy said sweetly.
Reese Witherspoon then sat down in the chair.
"i hear you just made a new movie, Legally Blonde,"
"Yap, just finished it," Reese answered.
"Well i always thought blondes were more ticklish, how about it?"
"well i..." Reese was caught off guard as Elizabeth skittered her nails all up and down Reese's soft tummy.
"hehehheheehehehehehehep-heheheehehpop!!!!"
reese go up.
"i told you," Elizabeth said sweetly.
"Come on down Sarah, i've got a chair waiting for you right here."
Sarah sat down. Elizabeth snuck behind her and lifted up her beautful arms, and slowly stroked her smooth armpits.
"Heheheheheheheheheh" Sarah exploded with giggles. When Elizabeth started to drill her nails into her hairless armpits, Sarah quickly shouted pop.
Britney Spears was next up and sat down calmly. But fear was in her eyes. Elizabeth was still behind the chair, and she slipped her arms through, and started to massage and goose her tanned sides, Britney exploded with girlish giggles, but when Elizabeth barely touched the tanned tummy, Britney was soon hiking.
Jennifer Love Hewitt was next. Elizabeth moved to the front of the chairs and tweaked her sides, sending her into giggles and finishing her off with skittering nails across her flat smooth tumnmy, she said pop quickly, Last up was Angelina Jolie, looking very sexy. She sat down smiling.
"Why're you smiling?"
"Because i'm not ticklish," Angelina replied.
"oh ya, let's see about that." Elizabeth then started to goose her waist. Nothing. She skittered her nails across her flat tummy, nothing. She massaged her ribcage. Still nothing. She then dug into her sides, then stroked her armpits. Nothing and nothing! The minute was up.
"Get in the plane Angelina,"
Angelina followed Elizabeth into the plane, still smiling, while Jennifer Love Hewitt stared in astonishment.
To Be Continued...

How does everyobdy like my new mini-series, i hope everyone likes who i chose and my new twist.

Great opening. Only constructive criticism is that it should be Melissa (Schuman) from Dream, not Michelle.

Dude, what do you want for the movie rights to this story?

Attachments

• DSC01856.JPG
    DSC01856.JPG
    203.2 KB · Views: 97
i'am bumbing them all!!! so please don't hate. and help me out here....

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back