• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Avenger's and I.

horriblyticklsh

A friend from another tickling site wrote this for me. Takes place with my favorite cast, The Avenger's :)

.“Lets not jump to conclusions here” The Captain stood on deck, arms folded with a concerned look on his face. He directly addressed Fury but the words were also for the ears of the Avengers. “It could be anything.”

The Avengers looked at the Captain with a cross between confusion and pity. Bruce was the first to speak up. “I understand your concern Captain but we cant ignore the evidence.” Stark had not been able to be contacted for some time now and it was getting more and more likely that he wasn’t to show. Thor, Black Widow and Thor didn’t make eye contact it was clear that they agreed with Bruce.

Fury addressed the party. “Until there is a time when we can gather more intel on this subject there is nothing more we can do, just sit tight and let us do our job”

“Much good this is doing you” Boomed a voice, Thor had held his part till now but patience had never been his particular virtue even for a God. “I could search this planet in but a few days and would find him more effective than this Shield Technology you pride yourselves on!”

“No if this is Starks Technology then it will be well hidden from computer and even your eyes Thor, we must be patient my tracking system is running and will take no more than a few hours to pinpoint his location” Bruce was getting frustrated with the so called ‘God’ compared to ‘the other guy’ he was nothing.

The Captain spoke once again “Let’s hope your technology can find him soon, we don’t want to risk anyone getting hurt”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The last think she remembered was sitting at home watching TV, reports of stark tower being under attack from within, no one was really sure what was happening but it was apparent that there was going to be repercussion. The five miles around the Stark tower had been abandoned for safety reasons. The last thing seen on the screen was a bright flash of white light and then nothing. In fact all power throughout the house was out. Shelby was home alone and didn’t do well in the dark. She hunted her draws for a torch. No luck, must have been left downstairs from the last power outage. She was in her Captain America Top and Jeans. Shelby popped her slippers and carefully headed downstairs. The house was silent and no sound came from outside. She went to the kitchen at first, each opening and closing of the door sounded like an earthquake. Feeling through the draws she pricked her finger on something sharp, possibly a knife or pair of scissors. She sucked her finger, the iron
tasting fluid was bitter in her mouth. Searching the last of the draws without incited she finally found the torch. All of a sudden a huge crash came from above her, the sound of metal brick and glass filled her ears. Dropping to the floor Shelby covered her ears. Panic set in she cowered into a ball down by the cabanits. After around 5 minutes there was no other sound. She swallowed and drew up the courage to venture up the stairs. Slowly step by step she ventured into her mostly destroyed room. There was a gaping hole in her wall, the edges of the wall we blackened where an intense heat seemed to have scorched the brickwork.

In the centre of the room was a huge metal orb. Heat radiated from the outer shell, Shelby was in awe of this strange thing. She edged closer the light from the torch reflecting off of the metal. As she approached segments of the Orb opened up and began to take shape, metal bending and transforming of its own free will. The process took a matter of seconds for the metal to create its full form….A robot. Shelby was dumbfounded and shocked as she fell into the corner of the room. The silhouette of the machine was larger than human but more like a wire frame than having any substance other than its head, almost egg shaped other than a horizontal red beam which pulsed every few seconds. It seemed to look around before focusing the red light directly on Shelby. Then it spoke…

“user… insert identification…..”

Shelby fell silent not a breath even passed her lips.

“Insert Identification now!” If a robot could have got frustrated Shelby could have sworn this was it.

“I…I….I….what are you”
The robot did not respond in kind. “User ID required…Protocol 1 initiated”

The Robot grabbed at Shelby’s wrist. She let out a yelp as she tried to pull against its hard cold Iron grip. A small trey opened up on the side of the frame arm. Pulling Her arm towards it the robot squeezed on her finger letting out a single drop of blood. As the trey retracted the robot ramaind stil for a few seconds……

“User accepted prepare for unification….”

Shelby’s eyes grew wide…unifiwha? Ahhh!” Before she could finish her sentence the young girl had been groped at both wrists and ankles, almost maniacal like hands cuffed around them tight. After doing so the arms extended as did the legs to form a full sized robot with Shelby in the middle of the robots frame. She had no control over her body as the robot began to walk so did she although her body was almost motionless being held suspended between the framework. As the robot moved she after even a few steps her slippers fell off exposing her feet to the cool air of the night. Before she could even protest the monstrous frame took off into the night running down the street.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Stark…..STARK!!” The sound was like a whining over white noise. “STARK!!!!”

“Alright! I Hear you Jesus Christ my head is pounding as it is!!!”

“Thank God your alive!” The feminine voice was fraught with concern and relief

“Pepper you worry too much…. God where am I and what the hell happened?

“The tower was under attack and you got caught as the EMP went off. It shut your suit down, parts of the structure were damaged and pinned you underneath. Your systems have just come back online.”

“What can you tell me about the assailant?” Ned’s suite began to power up and he began to move the rubble.

“Other than trying to kill you? They were after the new suite”

Ned was confused those suites were useless….unless

“The shield generators!!”

“You mean you actually got it working?” Pepper sounded exited and concerned at the same time.

“No..I mean yes…well … kinda …” The shields worked at a cost that was far too risky. “Can you track the suite?”

“No whoever stole it was able to deactivate the tracking system”

“Never simple”

“Is it ever? The power signature sops on the western side of the city”

“Best start there then”

“Oh and shield are looking for you”

“…….I’m not home”

“What the hell is this?! Where are you taking me!?! What the hell are you?!” Shelby was scared and angry at the same time. The Robot frame was running down the street, jumping over cars and heading out into the country. The Machine moved fast but it felt like no motion was taking place, no wind, no force it was like being in a stationary vehicle…. But how was this possible they were travelling over 100mph.

“User interface activating.” Suddenly the frame slowed down until it stopped. Once it slowed Shelby looked around.

“A field…you took me to a field?! You piece of crap!” As her anger surged she threw her fist forward, doing this made the robots fist do the same. She looked in awe as the metal frame responded to her movement. She put her foot forward and the robot mimicked her actions. The maniacal didn’t feel restrictive anymore and moved freely as she moved so did the robot. It was at her command and she was in control.

Before she knew what was happening she fell to the ground with a large blast at her back. She regained her feet easily, the robot assisted her movement easily. As she turned round she saw the cause of the blast. A military tank was in her vision it loaded up to fire again. She was scared once again frozen still staring at the turret, she had all the movement from a robot yet couldn’t move and before she knew it, it was too late. The turret let of another shot which hit her square in the chest. Or so she thought. A large blast went off in her face, fire engulfed the frame of the bot then nothing. No damage no pain not even any heat. It was then she noticed. She saw the ripples of energy across the frame. Some kind of force field?! She found her confidence again and she was angry, she could have died. Her instincts took over and she sprinted towards the tank. She threw a punch at the tank and it flew off the ground and slammed back turret crushed. She felt powerful it was
a beginning.

“Sir we have just had a report come in from the US forces. They have become under attack from an unidentified machine” Fury marched over to the screen. “Captain, Thor get to it!”

The two were half way out the door before fury even gave the order.

“there is nothing here Pepper, just rubble and reporters.” Iron Man stood in the rubble of a girls room. Late teens early twenties by his judgement. A fan also he saw what he through could have been a mirror on the wall. But it was just a poster. His suite looking much better in the picture despite the debris.

“Well at least you can deal with the media” The sarcastic comment was expected but the situation was far more important than pepper knew.

“Not this time you can have the pleasure.” He took off adding to the scorch marks already in the room. “Oh and by the way you might want to get the insurance forms ready”
“What?…ned I..” “Stark out.”

Shelby was excited this kind of power was the same as the super hero’s she dreamed about. Maybe she could join the avengers! Before she could even finish the thought Two large men landed in front of her, one clad in shining scale armor with a hammer the other was very well distinguished. “Oh my Gosh you Captain America!”

“Stand down and exit the vehicle” The captain was the first to speak. His commanding voice struck her with shock.

“Wh..what…” Shelby was confused and lost. She took a step back.

“Lay down your weapon earth woman” Thor’s booming voice roared like thunder.
“But …but…..” Shelby was upset , these were her greatest heros and she thought she was a criminal. “No! I was given this power and I will use it for good and ill be better than all of you!” As she grew angry the robot readied for combat.

Thor threw his hammer at the bot but as it hit it fell to the ground immobile before it made contact. “What in Azgard…” As the hammer fell Shelby looked at it, a tear in her eye, she let out a yell and charged. As she kicked at Thor connecting perfectly, he launched from the ground and was removed from sight. After seeing this instinctively the Captain threw his shield it hit the force field and flew back to his hand. Before he could contemplate what had happened he was hit by a swinging robot arm. This was the first time he was close enough to see Shelby. Shes just a girl? Metal hit metal he felt himself lose ground as he headed in the opposite direction to Thor.

Just as she was about to run there in front of her stood a man totally clad in metal. “Excuse me miss but you seem to have some over my property, if you return it we can forget all this ever happened.” Iron man just what she needed.

“No way metal head this is mine!”

“Look I know its cool and everything but its doing bad things to you, its taking your life to sustain its energy you could be in a lot of danger”

“You just want me to give this up because it was yours, well finders keepers I’m afraid Mr Stark”

“Your making a bad decision”

“So sue me” As she said this a fist rammed at Iron man.

Stark was prepared for this he caught the robots arm and held his own he held tight and tuned on the booster. The robot span round and round in circles, Shelby became so dizzy she fell over and couldn’t get her bearings.

“Ok Fury send him down if you would be so kind.” Stark was on the com the whole time and had contacted S.H.I.E.L.D. before encountering the rogue robot.

It took a while and Shelby was still trying to get to her feet but before she could a huge green monster fell from the sky just before she could mobilize.

“Grab her Banner” Stark said “Hold her tight.” Start was met with a roar “Me HULK!!!”

“Yeah sure just hold her!”

The hulk grabbed the robots arms and legs and held them spread out careful not to harm the confined girl.

“Good, now hold her tight.. But not too tight” Stark walked up past the shield and up to Shelby
“Let me go you green brute!” Shelby tried pulling but to no avail she was stuck spread eagle.

“ Now we could have done this the easy way but now we have to work at it.”
“What are you talking about Metal head!?” You need to willingly leave the suit”
“Never this is mine and I’m keeping it!”
“Fine have it your way but I’m getting it back”
“What you gonna do torture me?”
“Actually yes… since you wont come willingly and we cant hurt you I have plan” Stark deactivated the suit as it folded into a neat suitcase.

“Ah I see you have come to join the party gentleman” Shelbys head turned in time to see America and Thor arrive. She was worried she didn’t mean to hurt anyone.

“What now?” said Thor
“Cant we just break the bonds” Said the Captain as he noticed the maniacal

“No she has to willingly leave and she wont do it will you my dear?”

“Never!” Shelby was defiant till the end

“Fine, hope your ready”

“Do your Worst!!!”

Stark approached first. His hand raised up to Shelby, she flinched scared at first at the thought of him hitting her, he brushed a strand of hair out of her face. And glided his finger down her neck. Light giggles escaped from her at this unexpected touch.

“Whats wrong big tough girl?”

“Nothin crehehep!”

“now now be nice”

His finger traced down her arms very slowly almost torturing the nerve endings. She looked away and closed her eyes tight shut her teeth clamped. It tickled but the finger was heading to her underarm and that could break her at this point. “oh my are you ticklish?”
“No..not at all” she said through clamped teeth.

“Captain give me a hand would you”….. ‘No!’ she thought ‘a finger is driving me crazy already’

“What should I do exactly?” The captain was confused but kind of understood the task. Although he did not condone torture he knew it was for the safety of the girl and everyone else.

“Perhaps her little feet? Hmm what do you say?”

“nnnn ghhh nnnn screw hehe nnn you!” She felt the finger graze her sides, she attempted to pull her arms in but Hulk held on tight.
“fine” said the captain “ but just so you know I do not agree with your methods” The captain placed his shield down an knelt at shelbys right foot. It twitched and curled as he got closer she knew what was to come. “Captain please no!.” “Its for the best Kiddo.” The captains finger began to brush against her sole, that with Starks finger on her side was driving her mad she couldn’t hold on much longer.

“Nnn he..ahhh nooo hehehe sthohohp it hehehe nohoho get of mehehe!” She began to titter she was mad at herself for breaking but she couldn’t stand it. She was always so horribly ticklish she wasn’t sure how far these so called heros were willing to go.

“Nohohoh cahahaptain nohohohot my foohohot ahhhhh Hahahah it tickles eeehehe” Her toes began to twitch as the finger grazed her sensitive skin.

“not ticklish eh?” said Ned “How about these hips?” Ned began to squeeze gently at shelbys hips the reaction was instant she burst with laughter.

Ahhhhhahahaha nhohohoh get off mehehe seriously plhehehehe ahaha not there hahah not my hihihi toes hahaha nhohoht my sides hehehe” The captain had started tickling between her helpless toes, all she could do was wiggle and struggle, her once powerful robot now stuck and creating her own prison.

As Shelby giggled and laugh Thor asked about the robot. “So stark this machine is yours I take it. What is this shild and why does it not work now?” Stark ignored him for a few seconds almost enjoying his work. His finger slid up her shit and circled her belly button. Shelby began to titter once again.

“Teehehehehe get out of there hehehe ahhhh!” The feeling was so teasing as well as tickling it felt strange and she wasn’t sure if she liked it or not but it was focing laughter out of her. She tried to kick at the captain with no luck. His fingers up and down her sensitive sole.

“Well it was a shield generator I was designing, however it required a sustainable sorce of power to keep it running. I found that the human body could power the shield but it had nasty side affects. Luckily this silly, might I add, ticklish girl is not in danger yet.”

A deep voice boomed from behind shelbys head

“HAHA GIRL TICKLISH HAHA!”

“Thor help us out here get the other side”

“NOHOHOHO DOHOHOHONT YOU DAHAHAHARE!!!”

Thor stepped round and used both hus hands one to tickle her armpits and the other her thighs.

“oh my Gohohohohod plehehehease nohohhohoho gahhhhahahaha no tickles hehehe it tickles boohoo much. Youhohor all anihhihihihihimals!!! Oh Please not both feeehehehet. The Captain had begun to tickle both her sensitive feet changing spots occasionally to increase sensitivity.

“Ok are you ready now?”

“Gahahahah nnnnnaaaahhhh nnnnoooooohahaha” Tears began to roll off her cheeks it was too much her rntire body was overwhelmed with ticklish sensation. She wanted to give up but at the same time wanted it to never end. Then she felt it a finger dig into her rib. ‘No anything but that! I’ll Die!’ she thought to herself.

“Final push boys” said Stark as him and Thor played shelbys rips like a piano, America didn’t let up on her feet torturing and teasing her toes sole and heel.

“GAAAhahahahahah nnnnnhahahahahaha geeehehehehe noooooot thaaaaaat plhehehehease boohoo more! After that last stint all that was left was incoherent laughter. The torture was too much she felt herself slowly passing out, among other strange feelings throughout her body.

“ready now?” Said Thor

“YEAHAHAHS I GIVE I GIVE ILL GET OUT I RELIQUISH!!!!

Upon speaking these words the robot letgo and she slumped down into the arms of the three men. And blacked out.

Shelby woke up in her bed and everything was gone. Nothing was damaged, no robot, no heros nothing. ‘All just a dream’ she thought to herself. She got out of bed and began to get ready for the day. So many thoughts on her mind. As she went to leave she noticed something on the poster she had of Ironman. Black writing, “Stay out of trouble now. Much Love. Metal head.”

Shelby’s heart was in her mouth…

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back