• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"I'm eating sand!!"

Leopoldtyo

Preface: I'm putting these stories in the "fictional stories" section, not because they're not true, or exaggerations, but because the I'm not confident with every detail that happens. A lot of this happened a looong time ago and I'm just writing completely from memory. I've had to guess at a lot of the dialogue, but these stories are pretty much as I remember them. Everyone in all of these stories are at least 18.

** There are elements of m/f and f/m in this story and it is all foot - I'll write about other stuff soon, I promise **

"I'm eating sand!!"

My last semester of high school I took a Humanities class, which to me was actually an over-glorified English class. I was lucky enough to get Mr. Greenfield, who not only had an affinity for field trips, but was celebrating his last year of teaching before retirement. I think he got it in his head, he was going to spend as much of his last semester out of that classroom as possible so he arranged quite a few of them for this last semester. For this particular tale, Mr. Greenfield had somehow convinced the principle that a trip to the beach was exactly what young minds needed as inspiration to write poetry. At least, in my mind, that's how it went.

Don't get me wrong; I love the beach! That smell of cocoa-butter suntan lotion, the vast sea of women wearing almost nothing, beautiful bare feet to stare at for hours. But, this field trip was at the end of March and, the thing is, Chicago doesn't exactly thaw right away in the springtime. It does get slightly warmer, usually going from "oh my God my toes are freezing off" to "Hmm... I can ditch the scarf and hat today." That didn't bother some of my classmates, though. While most of us were dressed in winter wear, a handful of gals and guys decided that a trip to the beach was still a trip to the beach and they were going to wear traditional beach clothing. Anyone who has spent time in Chicago will know what I'm getting at here. See, Chicagoans are a little peculiar in the springtime. If there isn't any snow on the ground, you'll see some still sporting their winter coats, but also wearing shorts and slippers or sandals. I wish I could explain why, but I can't, it's just something they do.

One of those, brave enough to dress in this bizarre way on this chilly journey was a girl named Alexandra. Alexandra was a feisty hispanic girl who had beautiful brown skin, a round, cheery face, and curly, long brown hair. She was curvy, maybe bordering on chubby - but in the right places - short, cute, and had this full belly laugh that I found both contagious and utterly intoxicating. I had a puppy-love crush on her that I never told her about, and though we spoke on occasion in other classes about schoolwork, it never blossomed into anything more than being acquaintances. When I look back on it now, I deeply regret not at least trying to become more friends with her, especially this day of all days when I saw her bare feet in slippers. Her feet were petite and only slightly wider than average. She had these bubble shaped teeny tiny toes that I always wanted to just nibble on. Her little pinky toes curved ever so slightly towards her other toes and I always thought they gave them an "exotic" look. Like the rest of her, the tops of her feet were this wonderful tan, while her soles were a few shades lighter. As you can probably tell, I spent a LOT of time just staring at her feet. The one thing that completely mesmerized me was how tan color of the tops of her feet just ceased where the heels and soles of her feet began in a way that emphasized their shape and fleshy-ness. When we boarded the school bus I made sure to sit where I had a good view of them. The entire ride there I just stared at her upturned soles beneath the bus's bench seats and marveled at them. How they had this slight pinkish color to them, how her heels and the balls of her feet were round and fleshy, but slightly flattened from walking on them. Her arches were not too tall, not too flat, they were just right. I wished that bus ride would last for hours.

Unfortunately we started unloading from the bus after a mere fifteen minutes and Mr. Greenfield began to put us into groups. Of course he didn't put me in the same group as Alexandra. I don't know if Mr. Greenfield meant it or not, but he put me in with the other Asians in the class. That meant that I was grouped with a chubby Japanese (maybe he was part Hawaiian?) guy named, Ken, and two other Korean kids who I never bothered to remember their names. Ken was this big bear of a guy who always had a dopey smile on his face, laughed easily, joked easily, and ate just as easily. Every time I saw him he was eating something. Don't let his appearance fool you though; for all of the Sumo-like exterior, he had an amazingly sharp mind and quick wit. After getting his group assignment, he waved at me, a bag of chips in hand, munching loudly as he walked over. If you've ever watched wrestling as a kid like me and have ever seen a wrestler named Professor Tanaka, you would be almost looking at the spitting image of Ken, minus the menacing moustache and goatie and aged back into a teenager. He practically towered over me, he was so tall, and the chilly spring weather didn't even phase him. He wore a pullover hoodie and sweatpants with the legs pulled up around his enormous calves. He decided to wear slippers, too, but kicked them off and shoved them into his backpack for the duration of the field trip. Now the one thing I learned really quickly about Ken is that while he was the epitome of a "gentle giant" and though he had a staggering IQ, he, number one, wasn't the most graceful person you'd ever met and, two, he didn't know his own strength. I say this, because when he finally reached me he tripped and stepped on my foot with his gigantic foot. Luckily he was barefooted and I was wearing shoes because I only felt a fraction of his weight. That's not to say it didn't still hurt.

"Sorry," he mumbled, and extended his ogre hand out to me to shake hands and complete the apology.

To say Ken had large hands and feet would be an understatement. When I went to shake his hand, it enveloped mine. I winced when he delivered a vise-like squeeze. I couldn't help looking down at his giant feet and noticed something odd about his toenails... were they pedicured?

Poetry is not my forte, I'll admit, so I spent not more than about twenty minutes cobbling ridiculously bad prose together and then handing it into Mr. Greenfield. He didn't even read it.

"Well, for the rest of our little jaunt you can enjoy some free time to yourself! Just stay within eyesight of me and the other students, " he said to me with a grin and added, "Oh, and stay away from the water!"

I was going to make a bee-line for Alexandra's group, but was held up by Ken and the rest of the Asian squad to help them with their poetry. I guess Ken and the dynamic Korean duo weren't so great with poetry either (or they were just being lazy) so I grumbled but helped them to finish their assignments, too. I had just finished coming up with the last line in Ken's poem when I heard that familiar laugh coming from farther down the shoreline.

Alexandra's group had either finished with their poems or had given up on them and looked like they were drawing with sticks in the sand. I was trying to find as excuse to be with them, a line, poetry, anything just so I could stare at those feet again. I looked longingly out to Alexandra and the two other girls she was partnered with, desperately looking at some way I could just be close enough.

Did I mention Ken was also fearless?

"Come on, let go over there and see what they're doing, " He said and jogged over, twinkie in hand.

I wasn't going to argue with the big guy, so I sauntered over trying to look as non-chalant as possible. Ken got to the small group first and Alexandra saw the twinkie he had and immediately asked if he had another.

Ken replied, "I have another one, but I'm not just going to give it to you, sweetie, you have to eaaarn it!"

Ken was becoming my new hero!

"What did you have in mind, " she said, smirking.

At first Ken wanted her to build him an enourmous sand turtle, but she refused saying flatly that it was too difficult without using water. She had a point, Lake Michigan at that time of year was probably just above freezing.

"Fine then... " Ken hesitated for a second before his entire face lit up as if he had come up with the mother of all greatest ideas, "Let me bury you in the sand and you can have my last twinkie."

Ken was fast becoming my best friend!!

She slipped off one of her sandals, tested the sand with her toes, and thought about it for a minute, "Hmm... the sand's pretty cold, I don't know..."

That was when I chimed in, "I've got a blanket!"

I had thought to pack one just in case I got too cold. My secret reason for bringing it was to hopefully use it as an excuse to sneak a cuddle with some chilly cutie, but this was quickly becoming a situation that I could only dream of.

She looked at me with furrowed brows, "Did you two plan this?"

As cold as it was, I was starting to sweat. When you think about it, it was just too coincidental, too perfect an opportunity. Luckily, Ken gave the perfect reply... peer pressure.

"I'm starting to reconsider my offer, Alex, " he taunted, "Come on! It'll be fun and you'll get to have this delicious twinkie for, what wont be a completely uncomfortable experience."

Now I was staring at Ken. This guy went from super big nice guy, to Bond villan! I couldn't think of anything to say. My heart was beating in my chest. Was this really about to happen?

"How do I know you wont just leave me here, " she asked, giggling. She was caving, I could tell.

"Come on, you know I wouldn't do that! Then I wouldn't have anyone to ask to prom, " He said with the biggest smile I've ever seen on his face.

Okay, I was shocked! This guy was a genius!! I was seriously thinking that Ken could give dating tips!!

She laughed, not in a mocking way, but in that 'I can't believe you just asked me that' sort of way.

"I'll think about it, " she said, smiling back. "Tell you what... you give me the twinkie, and I'll let you bury me, on two conditions. First, you dont leave me buried too long, I might get claustrophobic. And second, I get to bury YOU after!"

I was almost sure Ken wasn't going to go along with that... but he did!

"Deal!" he exclaimed excitedly.

I draped the blanket over my shoulder as he handed me the twinkie and his backpack, then watched as he got on his knees, and with his enormous hands, shoveled out a semi deep pit in the sand. I judged it was about maybe two feet deep with a shallow part on each end to accomodate Alexandra's head and feet.

When he finished, he motioned to the pit in a gesture that reminded me of what Vanna White does after she turns a letter in "Wheel of Fortune."

All this time I said nothing, completely stupified as to the events unrolling in front of me.

"Okay, how do you want me to do this," she asked, as she kicked off her slippers and stepped into the hole.

"Like this, " replied Ken as he took the blanket from me and put it around her shoulders at first. "Okay, now turn, " he said and wrapped the blankets around her as she rotated. He didn't really mummify her, but made sure the blanket was loosely around her with only her head and feet sticking out at both ends.

When he was satisfied he picked her up suddenly - causing her to stifle a shriek - and then gently lowered her into the pit.
"I feel like a giant tortilla!" She yelled, laughing out loud.

I was so completely in the zone, I completely forgot about the two other girls from her group that stood there whispering and giggling to one another.

To my surprise, one of them spoke up, "Can we help?"

All three of them, Ken and the two girls - who names I cant remember, for the life of me - started filling in the sand piling it in a mound on top of Alexandra. Ken made sure she was okay the whole time and double checked that her head and face was free of sand. To my dismay, the girls had buried her feet.

When all was said and done, all you could see was Alexandra's head just poke out of the mount of sand. It almost looked like she was encased in a flattened pyramid.

"Are you done?" Alexandra asked giggling, "If you're satisfied, can you get me out so I can have my twinkie now?"

Ken got this really mischievious look on his face and asked me for the twinkie. He then knelt by her head.

"KEN! NO! You get me out of this hole first!!" She yelled, her head trying to move away from Ken in vain.

I could tell by the way she was still laughing, she really wasn't mad at him. What she was trying to avoid was getting a face full of twinkie.

"Come on, Alex. I'm just trying to feed you!" he said earnestly.

She stopped struggling and took a bite.

"God I love these stupid things, " she said with her mouth still half full of twinkie.

He fed her half and was about to feed her the rest when she said she didnt want any more. He then laid next to her head and started to sweet talk her a little bit. I was pretty dissappointed. So close! Soooo clooose! I next on the other side of Alexandra trying not to look bummed out that I couldn't see her pretty feet.

They conversed for about ten to fifteen minutes all the while he pleaded with her to go to prom with him. She didn't flat out refuse him, but instead said, "Let me think about it, and if you keep this up, you can go by yourself, Mr Kenshiro!"

"I guess I'll have to find some other way of persuading you, " he said, slyly.

He then crawled around to her feet.

"Ken! Where are you going?" She said with a nervous giggle.

"Oh... I thought it was time I dig you out, " he said, in that same sly tone.

My heart skipped a beat when I realized what he meant by "persuasion".

The other girls had long since left out of boredom and Ken went at it by himself. I was rivetted.

"Hey, " He called out to me, "give me a hand with this!"

I wrapped the remainder of the twinkie in a napkin from Ken's backpack (he was well, supplied, this man! He even had wet wipes!!) Then I excitedly plopped myself down next to Ken.

"How can I help?" I said, trying, and failing quite miserably, to hide my excited grin.

Alexandra was laughing at the other end of the mound of sand, "What are you guys planning now?"

"Well, " Ken started, "I don't know about Leo, but I plan to go with you to prom!"

With that he shoved his had into the mount of sand looking for, what I imagine was a foot.

"Ken, I already told you... " she got out, but then shrieked, "EEEK! Ken what are you... NO! NOOOooo!! Don't touch my feet! Don't touch my HAHA!! FEEEEEEET!!"

Her screams changed to silent laughs and deliscious chortles. I just sat there in total disbelief as to what I was witnessing.

"Are you going to help or what?" Ken yelled above the laughing.

I couldn't think of anything to do. Yes I wanted to tickle those feet, but I wanted to seem them too! I began to dig. I dug around Ken's arm, still buried to the elbow while he still tickled away. I can only assume he was still tickling, because she was still laughing.

"KEN! LEO!! AHAHAHA!! I'm going to get you two for this!!"

Ken teased, "What I want to hear is 'Ken, I will go out to prom with you!'"

He must've stopped because I could hear her catching her breath.

"And I told you I would... NOOOOOOOoooooooo HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

"What was that, Alex? Was that a yes? That didn't sound exactly like a yes, to me, did that sound like a yes to you, Leo?"

It must've been about five to ten minutes of digging - and five to ten minutes of her laughing her head off - until I was able to see her toes.

At this point, Ken let her catch her breath and with a few swipes of his hands cleared her feet from the sand. While she struggled her feet moved apart from each other so that they couldn't exactly touch. It was the perfect position!

Ken began to massage her feet lovingly, being careful not to tickle.

"God that feels good! Your hands are soooo warm! Who is that, Leo? Ken? Who is that giving me that best... Oh my god... the best foot massage I've ever had!"

Ken couldn't help but tease again, "Just think about it. After prom, when your feet hurt after all the dancing, I can give you another foot rub. What do you say Alex? I promise... I'll get a limo, wear a tux, and give you foot rubs!"

"Ken, you're a sweet guy but my parents are pretty strict. I don't even know if they'll even let me go to prom, let alone go to prom with a guy!"

I couldn't help myself, "Odds are, you're going to get your feet stepped on on the dance floor anyway!!"

I started to chuckle but Ken's friendly chuck on the shoulder sent me sprawling.

Ken mustered up all the sincerety he could, "What if I was to ask your parents if I could take you out? I'll be a perfect gentleman. No hotel room after, no fooling around, and whatever time they want you home is when you get home."

"Ken... you are such a sweetheart but, " she started to say again, but Ken took his pinky finger and swiped it up one sole.

There was a surprised shriek followed by giggles.

He looked at me grinning from ear to ear, "Leo, aren't those the cutest toes you've ever seen?"

"Well, I... " I got out, before he interrupted me. I'm glad he did, because I didn't know how I was going to answer.

"You know Alex, I'm a foot guy and to tell you the truth, I dont care who knows. It's in my blood. Japanese, Chinese, Asians in general really adore a beautiful foot! You happen to have two!"

He wiggled the fingers of both hands under her insteps, illiciting a chortle from the other end of the mount.

"Do you want to know how I give great foot massages," he asked with a gleeful tone in his voice, "Lots of practice! Ever since I was little I loved feet, so I learned that by giving really good massages, girls would let me touch their feet. Now , at first it was my aunts, which was fun for a little while, but they're, you know, my aunties."

He began kneeding her arched and balls of her feet and I could hear the giggles give way to loud moaning.

"Ken... seriously... you need to be a professional masseuse"

He continued, "Then I started massaging my cousins' feet, but they're, you know... just my cousins. I got into highschool and the next thing I knew people were laughing at me because word got out I loved feet."

He let his fingers lightly glide from her heels to her big toes and then back down; she reacted in bubbly giggles.

"Yeah, just like that! And I felt bad about it, like I was a freak! Until one night I'm at my cousin's and she tells her one friend who was sleeping over her house that night that I give really great foot massages. Now, these aren't kiddies, Alex, these are college girls. And this girl takes off her shoes and asks me to prove it! So I did! And afterwards she tells me, 'You know what Ken... with your charm and giving massages like that... you're going to have a lot of girlfriends when you get to college!"

He fluttered his fingers at the balls of her feet making her burst out in those belly laughs I wished I could bottle and save for later.

"Yeah, that's how I reacted at first! But after thinking about it for a looong time, I decided that I was fine with my foot fetish.. I mean, that's what it is. And if I could find a girl with a nice pair of feet I was going to ask her out to prom. I don't want to say I would date that girl, because... to be honest, I know I'm not exactly a model on the cover of GQ... "
He didn't tickle her, and she didn't laugh.

"... But if I figured, if I could just ask you, even if you said no... hey... at least I got to play with your feet a little, and admire them close up without feeling like a freak."

I watched as Alexandra's toes curled and uncurled, as if she was expressing a sympathetic sigh with them.

Her voice was a little hoarse but she managed to say, "I tell you what... you get me out of here and you can ask my parents if you can take me to prom. If they say yes, I'll go with you... but that's all I can promise. BUt if they say no... "

"DEAL!" He exclaimed! I almost got trampled when he literally jumped for joy.

"But first, " said in a teasing voice, "I'll get her left foot and you get her right!"

And so I jumped right in, of course!!

Her feet were wonderful to the touch. They were soft, and a little calloused, almost like the softest leather jacket you can imagine. I didn't have to use my finger nails, just barely scribbling my fingertips across her soles gave the best reactions. Her laughter would cascade from chortles, to her wonderful belly laughs, we even heard her snort adorably a few times. I was enthralled watching her feet flick back and forth. I was in complete heaven exploring every inch of them. Her worst spots seemed to be the meaty part just below her big toes. I pointed it out to Ken and we both went in for the kill.

Her toes flexed and her feet wiggled, but there was nothing... no laughing.. it was weird, so Ken and I looked at each other, stopped, and peered around the pile of sand. Her cute little round face was half covered by her hair, but i could tell that she was laughing so hard, nothing came out but these barely audible little squeeks as she gasped for air.

"Keep going?" I asked.

"You bet!!" Came the reply!

We tickled her a little less frantically and got her back to her full belly laughs. Then we teased her by alternating tickling one foot, then the other. Her laughs just kept coming! And she never begged, never complained, she seemed to enjoy herself. We kept it up for about another 10 minutes and then Ken started to unbury her. I was pretty satisfied that I had just participated in one of the best tickle events I had ever had, so I helped to unearth her as well.

We had her out in no time and Mr Greenfield called us in to have lunch with the rest of the class. After lunch were allowed another hour to ourselves, so we found outselves back at the beach where all of our adventures began. Ken had my blanket and one arm around Alexandra and she leaned in and rested her head on his big frame. I have to admit they made a cute couple.

"What happened to the rest of that twinkie Leo," Ken asked me.

I fished around for it and managed to find what was left of it in his backpack. It was half-smashed but still edible.

He looked sheepishly at Alexandra and asked, "Can I have the rest?"

I dont think Ken could see it from his vantage point, but I caught this little gleam in her eye. This little twinkle that was amazingly adorable and at the same time sinister.

"Yes... but first... it's your turn..." she told him, her voice dripping with psuedo menace.

"Wait, what you you mean, Alex... " he began to say, but she cut him off, "Your turn to get buried!! Remember our agreement?"

"Hey, I always keep my promises, " he said, sounding very Boy Scoutish.

He dug a hole for himself about the same depth but bigger to account for his size. I offered him the blanket, but he refused and laid down, pulling sand on top of himself.

Alexandra asked me to help and so we both pushed in the sand on top of Ken leaving only his head sticking out. I noticed that she buried his feet too, so I was almost sure she wasn't going to get the ticklish revenge I, and I'm sure Ken, envisioned.

When she was satified, she tramped down the sand on top of him, teasing him by moving her feet close to his face where he could look longingly, but was powerless to do anything about it. Then she laid ON TOP of him.

"Comfortable?" Ken asked in an almost mocking tone.

"Very" she replied matter-of-factly.

It was almost like I was witnessing a battle of wits.

"Well this is pretty relaxing! I think I'll just take a nap... Leo, can you wake me up when it's time to go?" Ken's words were pretty confident, I couldn't tell if he was joking or completely serious.

To both our surprise, Alexandra gave Ken a quick peck on the cheek, then ran over to our packs and grabbed the remnants of the twinkie. Ken's face was flush, and if you've ever seen a brown man blush before, you know that his face became a deeper brown. If tickling Alex's feet was my temporary heaven on earth I knew this was his. She sat back down cross-legged above his head. I could tell by the way he was craning his neck he was trying to see what she was up to and at the same time get a good close look at her tiny soles.

"Here comes the airplane, " she said, using a baby voice that both Ken and I chuckled at.

She took the twinkie and dropped it in Ken's mouth, making sure that the sides of his mouth were caked with filling. It was pretty comical seeing Ken's huge head sticking out of the sand face full of twinkie. Alexandra and I laughed at Ken's expense, which caused Ken to laugh. He started laughing so much he started inhaling sand, which made all three of us laugh even more. Between Ken's cackling laughter he would stop for a breath and try to spit out sand!

"I'm eating sand!!" He cried out between jolly laughter.

Well, that just sent us all falling in a heap on top of Ken laughing for several minutes. When we all caught our breath Alexandra went over and grabbed a Caprisun from Ken's pack (I told you he was prepared!) - I assumed she knew they were there from rummaging around for the rest of the twinkie. She pushed the straw into the plastic pouch and then took a few sips before lowering it to Ken's lips so he could have a drink.

"So, I kind of have a confession to make, " Alexandra began. "First of all, Ken, you are cute even if you do kind of look like a big sumo wrestler. I see how you talk to the other girls in class, you have this confidence that not a lot of guys in school have. And you're such a sweet guy; I have to admit I admire that. And yes, I was, and am still attracted to the "jockier" guys, but whenever I talk to those guys, all that comes out is football, or baseball, or whatever sport they're into. I like their physique, I mean, I don't know a girl who doesn't, but, I'm sorry, I'm just not that into sports. And, I'm not exactly a beauty queen myself... I could stand to lose a few pounds, but my family is big-boned and fighting genetics is an uphill battle. It's hard to control yourself when you have a big sweet tooth like, me... but then again... I don't think I have to tell you that!"

I could see that Ken was going to interrupt with some sort of compliment, but she put her finger on his lips to quiet him.

"I let you talk, sweetie, so you just listen to me for a sec."

And with that she knelt down over him so that her forehead was touching his and I could barely make out what she was saying, "I hope my parents say yes..."

Ken's face lit up and then went into this strange grimace.

"What's wrong?", I said thinking maybe he was going into some sort of conniption fit of joy.

He started laughing again, "I'm trying to get up to jump for joy again, but... grrr... I'm... stuck!"

"Oh really...?" Alex laid back down on top of him, but this time away from his head so that her bare soles were in Ken's plain sight. He was so transfixed that I could tell that he almost didn't notice Alex digging away at his feet.

"Hey! What're you doing there?" Ken said in a feigned ignorance tone.

She spoke in this syrupy tone that gave me shivers, "I'm curious... While we were eating I noticed something about you Kenshiro. I thought I was imagining things so I think I have to confirm what I think I saw"

"And what is it that you think you saw?"

"Do you have a pedicure?," She glanced back at him and grinned.

"Um, well.. Let me tell you what happened, " he began, his voice steady and not showing any signs of nervousness. "So I have another cousin who's studying to be a beautician and my family made me get a pedicure from her. She needed the practice, so we all volunteered for her and, well, my turn was yesterday, so yes... eep! That's a toe!"

She had found his right foot and started to clean the sand from around his pudgy digits, while Ken tried his best to stifle giggles.

"Sen-si-tive?"

"I didn't think <grunt!> I was, but I <snicker> think she did too good a job! heehee! I walk barefoot <chortle!> alot <grunt!>, but she got rid... rrrr... offf... allllllsss.. s'my calloussesesesssss... heehee!"

Ken was trying his damnedest to take it "like a man" and managed not to break into anything more than a few tiny girlish giggles, but I could see that Alex was only beginning to have her fun and it was only a matter of time. She cleared the sand from his right foot, and most of the sand from his left, but then began to study Ken's toes.

"KEN!! You're big toe is just as big as my thumb! LOOK!"

"I... kind of... cant"

"Don't take this the wrong way, but your feet are humongous!"

He gave me this look and I could see him silently mouth, "You know what they say about a man with big feet..."

I started to laugh, and Alex turned around and caught the last part of what Ken was trying to say to me. This sent me into hysterics and Ken even started to laugh.

"Oh... the funny big man wants to laugh, hunh?"

She took her nails, (she wears them short because she says she cant type with long nails) and scribbled them up and down both of Ken's gi-normous soles. Whatever willpower Ken had that kept him from erupting into laughter earlier, couldn't keep it in any longer. The big guy started cackling and guffawing so much, I was completely taken how a such an imposing figure could be soo ticklish! At one point he was laughing so hard that the only sounds coming from his mouth were little squeak toy noises.

"Well? " She beamed at me, "aren't you going to help?"

"Guy's feet aren't really my thing", I replied thoughtlessly.

She laughed at me for a second, "It's not like you're going to sleep with him!"

I couldn't argue, so I found myself tickling Ken's right foot while she took left. Ken's feet were almost bigfoot-like. Just like the rest of him they were chubby and very wide. Alex had me put both my hands side by side against one of Ken's big soles and, to both our amusement, it was just as wide. I could see where the callouses were around the edges of his feet and his heels and the balls of his feet. They were pumiced down so that they were almost smooth to the touch. Unlike Alex's feet, you could still feel how thick the soles of his feet were.

"It's like we're tickling the Hulk, right?!" she yelled at me above Ken's laughter.

"Wait! What?," he struggled to talk while laughing, "Who?"

"Oh... did I mention I'm a big comic book nerd?!" She said laughing.

She let him rest for a minute to catch his breath.

"Will you marry me?" He said, looking as serious as I have ever seen him look.

She smiled at him and ran her finger up one large sole, causing him to yip like a small dog. She looked at me with big eyes and did it a few more times before responding.

"Can we see about going to prom, first?"

I had to admit, I enjoyed tickling Ken almost as much as I enjoyed tickling Alex that day. We kept it up until Mr Greenfield called us in to board the bus again. Ken and Alex sat with each other one foot in the other's lap and tickled each other sporadically on the way back to school. They were both happy to be in each other's company, and I was happy for them.

Weeks went by and I noticed that they sat next to each other in class. We never really interacted as much throughout the rest of the semester as we had that day. There were some projects we did together, but I never really bonded with them much. We just hung around with different circles, I guess. Prom came around but I never got to ask Ken what Alex's parents said. That night I went with a small group of friends, who, like me, didn't have dates, or more honestly, couldn't bring up the courage to ask anyone to go. I managed to socialize and even dance with a girl who I didn't know even liked me. As the night came to a close I waited outside for my parents to pick me up. While I was waiting I noticed Ken walk by me, dressed in a full tux. He sat down on a bench next to a girl who I didn't recognize. Then she slipped off her shoe and put her foot onto his lap. I got up and moved to get a better view. From that distance I really couldn't get a good look at the girl's face; all I could see was Ken and him massaging a foot in his lap. But then I heard that tell-tale laugh as I watched him flutter his fingers at the ball of her foot and I knew; her parent's said "yes".

thank you all for your kind words =) I'm working on a few more stories as we speak. Hopefully I'll have them up soon

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back