• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Audit (MF/F)

PinupLover

Miss Lorna Brandall was a bit nervous about the call she got from that "revenue... dude" as she called him. Normally, she was a very bright and intelligent woman, but when she got nervous, her IQ and her dress straps dropped enough to completely rob her of any modesty. Today, she wore this beautiful red button up dress with a full skirt to her knees. She always pushed back her shoulder length red hair during a traffic stop so it wouldn't obstruct the view of her overwhelming cleavage. The neckline was rather daring and would make even the most "experienced" of men blush, for her creamy white pale bosoms were jiggling and danced in time with her every step as though they were crying for attention and the nice soft... or even ROUGH touch of a man. This naughty little "embarrassing dress" as her girlfriends liked to call it helped her get out of a speeding ticket or two. All she had to do was inhale deeply at the right time and there was the unmistakeable, heart-stopping sound of that button just at her bustline popping open, revealing a generously delightful peek at her twin peaks. She may have been wearing a bra, but she didn't wear lacy underthings to cover up! Oh no, she wore them to seduce, to entice. She figured since being nervous reduces her IQ, she figured it was only fair to take advantage of the weaker male of the human species. Whether it was a lonely homeless man in the street or a cuckolded cop on the beat... with that seductive, heart-stopping "pop" of her blouse button accompanied by a dick tickling "oops" to emerge from her soft, ruby red lips, she had the balls of just about every man she could imagine in her purse.

She dressed to kill today. That red dress, the full skirt that raised at the slightest breeze revealed her lovely, shapely feminine figure. Those legs were another asset she always took full advantage of. Today? Matching red 4 inch heels, open-toed, Stockings... flesh-toned, with the barely visible back seam. But if any men did ever see those seams, her experience was they would follow her up every escalator, hoping for the slightest breeze to allow for a heavenly glimpse of the glorious experience under Miss Brandall's skirt. She always robbed men she knew were watching though. "Never let them see TOO much!" her mother said, when she had reached adulthood and used her feminine wiles to get any job, take any advantage, get any raise. "Never let that man have a free show unless you get something in return!". Her mother obviously never encouraged a harlot's life, never. But to not use her feminine assets to her full advantage would have been a crime in and of itself.

Finally she arrived, and pleasantly surprised she did not have to wait long to see Mister Staring. She came in and was slightly shocked to see there was obviously a woman underneath Mister Staring's desk, administering either a blowjob or a handjob to him. He feigned ignorance.
"Oh! I'm so sorry Miss Brandall! Didn't hear you come in!"
"Yes, I'm sure you um... didn't." Lorna Said, slightly shocked at this blatant sexual activity in the office.
Mister Staring looked down at his beautiful, full figured blonde assistant, Marie... her blouse unbuttoned, one of her tits hanging out of her skimpy low cut bra, her skirt up, garters and stockings showing... she was a picture of submission alright.
"Umm... that will be all Marie, you may change your stockings if you wish if the rug burned through them. Just put it on my expense account"
"Yes sir." She said, and stood up next to Mr Staring's desk, her skirt so short her black garter-belts and stocking tops were still plainly visible to the naked eye. Those naked thighs might have caused a distraction.
"Aren't you going to dismiss your assistant Mr Staring?" Lorna asked in as humble and as nice a tone as possible.
"Well, I have no secrets from her, also I need her for our audit preparation, so why don't you just sit down Miss Brandall?"
Miss Brandall took a seat. She already knew from her research this guy was a total skirt-chaser and womanizer. She knew his type. He was just another typical male... obsessed with tits, ass, legs, enjoying every aspect of a woman's body. But the garter and stocking thing... that was Mister Staring's obsession. That's what she discovered in her research anyway.

"So... Miss Brandall what exactly is the problem here?"
She smiled and began, ready to flip her skirt up, flash her stocking tops maybe, lean over and make him fall for her overload of cleavage?
"Well Mr Staring, it seems I got this summons that says I need to pay back this money on a grant I got because they claim they have evidence that I misused funds?"
Mister Staring was a pig, she thought, but from the way he completely took his eyes off her and his assistant while he intently read the summons and all the documentation... he was not a typical pig.
"Well Miss Brandall this shouldn't be incredibly difficult. All they want is for you to pay back the money, but it needs to be done by closing today and that's in 2 hours."
"But... I don't have 2000 dollars on me!"
"What exactly did you spend it on, Miss Brandall?"
Lorna closed her eyes and gently face-palmed.... this dress! She couldn't believe it! It was the dress she was wearing! The dress she relied on so much to tease and tickle the dicks of every man everywhere with her boob-bearing, stocking top, leg-showing off dress!
"This dress" She said, looking at the floor, slightly flushed.
"Do you still have the receipt for it?" He said, seriously... but he had a naughty and highly unethical idea in mind. Since this was a division of the auditing office that thrived on humiliation... this was his chance to make good on a fantasy that he had dreamed about for a long time.
"Miss Brandall.... You could be facing a fine of up to $500,000 and 2 years in prison. And I guarantee you our department will take everything you have to pay off that fine."
Miss Brandall started to cry, but Mr Staring wouldn't have that.
"Calm down dear, it's okay. We will drop all the charges... BUT.... you have to do one little thing for me. Maybe one or two little things for me."
Misses Brandall's spirits raised immediately... and when Mr staring saw that look on her face... a tent grew in his jeans.
"What is it?! I'll do anything!"
"Stand up." Said Mr Staring. The bulge in his pants was unmistakeable. She glanced down at it, and she thought "uh oh"
"See, in this office, we thrive and take humiliation into strong consideration when letting people 'off the hook', as it were. But first i have to make sure you can be... adequately humiliated, Marie, would you please inspect her?"
"Delighted sir!" she walked over and Mr Staring gently spanked her on her ass and snapped a garter and she let out a little "Oh!" sound to tease his cock. Marie went over to Miss Brandall and knelt down in front of her and lifted her dress, seeing she had on garters and stockings, Miss Brandall wanted to say "Stop, this is embarrassing me!" but in this situation... she was prepared to sacrifice a little dignity.
"Oh sir, she's factory equipped! Garter-belts, stockings... the works!" Marie snapped Miss Brandall's garters and she went "ow!" as quiet as she could.
"Okay... hold her."
Marie swiftly got behind Miss Brandall, holding her arms behind her back, locking them. Marie was a lot stronger so Miss Brandall was helpless, standing there with her arms almost behind her back.
Mr Staring walked towards her, his pants almost ripping open from the bulge in them. He slowly and gently ran his finger down the inside of Miss Brandall's red silk dress... hooking his finger and slowly undoing all the buttons to her navel. Miss Brandall's breasts heaved inside the red lacy shelf bra that barely covered up her nipples at all.

"You don't like this?" He was disappointed she couldn't find the humor in this.
"Maybe you will when Marie here gives you the... special treatment!"
Huh? She thought, then to her horror she felt Marie's fingers and nails gently pressing then digging into her sides and she began to laugh hysterically.
"NOOOOHAHAHAHHAAH Stoaaahhhhppp!!!! I'm ticklighgsshshhH!hahhahahahaha!!!!" Her orgasmic laughter really turned on Mr Staring and Marie. Mr Staring undid the dress straps and Miss Brandall's dress dropped to her feet like a rock
"yesssss!! It's funny isn't it! You dropped your dress!!! Whe-whew!" Mr Staring wolf-whistled, as he got on his knees and began to tickle Miss Brandall's knees and thighs... they were made SO sensitive by the nylon stockings that the tickling sensations were intensified by a factor of 10... at least.
"NNOOOOOOOohahahahahahahahhhHH!! STAAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAP!!!!" Miss Brandall lost so much control she couldn't even talk anymore. She was shaking and shimmying so much her bra straps gave out, snapped and her titties were free!
Marie began to tickle Miss Brandall's tits while she locked both of her arms with one arm. Miss Brandall would have screamed and laughed louder, but she was already getting so exhausted she couldn't. Mr Staring ripped Miss Brandall's panties off and buried his face in her sweet wet pussy while he continued to tickle Miss Brandall's thighs with his eager fingers. Between Marie's soft fingernails in her armpits, rubs, tummy and her boobs, and the fingers tickling her nylon clad legs with the garters popping open, it was such a sweet combination but Miss Brandall knew that all this intense tickle torture would ruin her orgasm! "What a shame!" Her mother would have said.

"nOOOOAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!!!" And Marie and Mr Staring continued the tickle torture for long enough to teach her a lesson....
and Miss Brandall's pleas for mercy went unanswered... as apparently this shocking behavior was pretty much the norm around here.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back