• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Family memories (part two)

brazilian

TMF Poster
I’ll tell you about my turn in my sister’s hands…

She used leather straps to tie me up to an old bed frame. It was not a big one so my stretched body just fit in it. She tied my wrists to each corner then my elbows, my waist my knees and my ankles so that I could not move at all and my feet were hanging off the edge completely exposed and helpless.
So it began…
She traced her fingernails up and down my soles making me giggle and wiggle as best as I could “HEHEHE Wait…HAHA Look I,m sorry I tortured you (giggle)”
“I recommend you save your breath. Belive me you will need it”
“HAHAHA HEHEHE NOOOO”
She took her time calmly tickling my soles just showing who was in charge
“HAHAHA HEEE AAAAAH” She took my big toes in her hands giving then a squeeze.
Now she was trailing her fingers toward my upperbody giving little pokes in my ribcage
“NAAA HOHOHO WAIT… STOOP...”
I have to tell you that I’m horribly ticklish in my underarms and in the position I was I had no chance of defense. She knew that and she was in to torturing me
She just landed her hands in the hollows of my pits showing what was next
“NONONO NOT MY PITS I BEG YOU NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHA ARRRGH”
She raked her nails all over my exposed and helpless armpits with no mercy making me scream. Then she stopped and calmly placed a gag in my mouth and she said “let’s just call for some help shall we?”
She left me there tied and after 15 minutes I heard a knock in the door then she entered the room followed by my girlfriend “Look what we’ve got here”
“Do you mind giving me a hand? I think we got a very ticklish toy to play with”
My sister went to my underarms and my girlfriend to my feet just wiggling her nails to show me what was coming. Just before they started my sister told me “Ok! Now I’ll tell you what we’re gonna do. We’ll tickle you nonstop for an entire hour no matter how much you beg. I want to hear you scream and I want you to remember forever of this evening”. All I could do was muffle “mmmffg nooffg plefffgh”
Then they started. Nonstop, no mercy, no kids play, like demons in a hell party.
“AHHHHFFFGH NOOOFFFFFJ HAAAGGH MMMMMMFGH GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE MMMMFFFGH ARRRFFF NOOOFFF NOOFFF STOOOFFF PLEFFFF”
But it never stopped. All I could think was that I was being tickled and was loosing it.
The combination of both ticklish spots tortured at the same time was too much for me and then I passed out. When I woke I was in my own bed and my girlfriend was by my side having a glass of wine, dressed only in her black panties. We had great sex that night. After that she asked me “how was it?”
“I think it was too intense. I thought I was gonna die”
“But was it bad?”
“No, not at all. Think you can handle it? Wanna try?”
“Well I’m very ticklish you know? But maybe we could try it with less cruelty…”
“Hey, it will be great” I was already making plans…

THE END

Tables turned....

Wow! That's what I think I needed to happen to me when I was your age. I was always the tickler, and never let myself be put in that position. If only I knew then what I know now. I missed out on that whole side of tickling. Now, unfortunatly, I'm not really ticklish as far as I can tell, but, boy was I when I was younger. All I can say to all you people that are only the 'lers, you should at least experence it once. You may never know what you've missed if you don't.:eek:

Nice story mate, i remember that happened to me when i was a little tyke :tickle: i used to hate it but now ive grown to LOVE IT!! :devil:

strange how things like that happen isnt it

foleymnufc

Oooh boy...Im glad Im still young and Know I love to be tickled...Great story!

What could be nicer than tickle torture by two beautiful women? Lovely story, Brazilian. :D

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back