• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

From the web (bound and babysitting)

brazilian

TMF Poster
Babysitting and Bound

Well it was mid July again and I was to babysit a very, very HOT lady's two daughters. I was 22 years old and Justine was 18 and Katie was 19. Their dad was in Atlanta for a week and a half on a business trip and their mother, Rebecca who was extremely hot asked if I could babysit them and I agreed. I only lived about 4 or 5 minutes away and walked over. I came over at about 10 AM on a Monday and was to babysit them to around 3:30 or 4:00. I got there and things were off to a good start and I sat on the couch and watched ESPN. The house was a very nice house and two stories high. The two girls came out standing next to one another and one had their hands behind their back and I asked.. " Whats that in your hand" She said " Handcuffs", and a chill ran down my spine as I always have selfbinded but never with anyone else before. I told them I'd be right back as I went into their extra room which had a bed and I layed down on it and put my hands between the headboard thinking they might cuff me. I pretended I was asleep and they came in and Katie, the 18 and a half year old cuffed my hands together around the headboard and Katie jumped right on my " private" and I let out a mild scream. I tryed to pull away but I realized these were metal handcuffs and looked like real ones the cops used! There was no way of getting out unless they let me out. I was liking this and pretended to fall asleep. Then off came my socks and they tied my ankles separately to each post of the footboard. The bed was really small but I was spread out. My movement was very limited and they started tickling me lightly on my feet and armpits and I was really turned on as they wouldn't stop but finally did and walked out the door. I wanted to get out now and called for them but I just couldn't get out, these were real metal cuffs. They came back in smiling and I asked where they got the cuffs from and they said they got them from their mom's closet. I wanted to get out and told them but they wouldnt let me (I wanted to go to the closet and see what was in there also). Katie pulled herself up on the bed and sat half on my lap and half on my stomach as i lay there on my back looking up at the ceiling. She took off her sucks and put her feet on my face and told me to lick them clean! This was like a dream come true for me. her feet looked pretty good so I did what she told me to do. Then she made me suck her toes and she was laughing hysterically. ALL, ALL I had on right now was shorts and a T-shirt and nothing underneath that, and I was a little turned on right now. I was in a dilemma, I really didn't want to get out cuz I liked it but I had to go to the bathroom and was kind of getting frustrated. I asked Katie nicely if she could let me go and she yelled at me " NO!" and left the room and closed the door. It was 12:30 already and I yelled out loud that I was hungry and got no reply back. I heard the doorbell ring and wondered who it could be. I heard a bunch of talking that then turned into laughter. It was their mother and she had come home early! She opened the door and bursted out laughing. She asked me what happened and I told her that I was just laying here and the 2 girls handcuffed me. She asked me if I was asleep and I nodded " yea". She yelled " you were sleeping instead of watching my kids!" and then laughed and was only kidding and she said " You know you have to be punished for doing that." She called in the girls and told Katie and Justine to tickle my feet nonstop and straddled me and tickled my arm pits and after about 2 minutes it was all too much for me as I began to cry and wet my pants. She stopped about 5 minutes later and finally let me out. I absolutely loved it and asked her if she wanted to get the same treatment I did but she refused and gave me $20. Dang I didnt think that was enough for what I went through. I also asked her mom if she could please not tell anyone about this and she agreed.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back