• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The great end to a long day (m/f)

Lostcause13

Verified
So this is my first fictional story for the tmf, please bear with me. Inspired by my very long day in which i found myself wishing hard that id come back to the barracks with someone to tickle silly. Alas, no such luck.
So it begins:

It was 8:30 when Ryan got home, and he was not happy. His boss had kept him late every night this week, and it felt like despite these late nights his boss was incapable of getting the job done. Worse yet, the boss was blaming him and the other team members nearly the whole time. His wife of two months, Megan was understanding of the situation, but it was starting to get on her nerves and Ryan could tell. They were getting very little time together, and Ryan kept trying to think of how he'd make it up to her. A nice romantic night seemed in order. Little did Ryan know Megan had the same plan the week before, and tonight was her planned night. Megan was an average sized girl of about 5"4, with a slight hourglass shape to her and soft size 8 feet.
The first part of megans plan involved making Ryan his favorite dinner. She jumped at The oppurtunity when Ryan said hed be late again to get a fresh pedicure and put on her skimpiest set of underwear underneath her little black dress with pumps to match. Shed elected against stockings since Ryan always liked it more when she was barefoot.
Ryan came home expecting to cook, but was pleasantly surprised to sme garlic bread in the oven. He took two steps towards the kitchen when Megan appeared in the doorway with a glass of wine in one hand, and a beer in the other. For some reason Ryan just coulndt let himself like wine. Megan kissed him tenderly and said "glad youre home. How do you like it?" Ryan just smiled at his wife and she knew it had worked. Sometimes he could talk her ear off, but other times that smile could say more than ryan could express in an hour of talking. They sat down to dinner and ate, chatting about the news, things at Megan's job, and basically anything that wasnt about Ryan and his boss. While they ate Megan teased Ryan under the table by taking her foot out of her shoe and rubbing his leg, but Megan made sure to get all the way up his pant leg past Ryans socks so he could feel that she was barefoot. Ryan looked at Megan instantly when she did this while she just popped another bite into her mouth and said innocently "what is it babe?"
Megan didnt have a tickle fetish, but Ryans had long since ceased to be a secret, and his playful nature turned it into more of a cute game between them, and he would always make it worth her while. After dinner Ryan plopped down on the couch, and Megan took her cue to sit down next to him and place her bare, freshly pedicured feet in his lap, biting her lower lip to prepare for the giggles that would follow. To her shock Ryan only stared at the TV placing his hand on top of her feet. Megan wasnt satisfied, he was putting up an emotional wall, if he had a tragic flaw that was it. Megan started to wiggle her feet and toes on his lap and said seductively "baby, I just got a pedicure". Ryan looked at her and smiled again, he wasnt sure if she was starting to like being tickled, or if she was just being the best wife ever. Ryan obliged his wife and gently started playing with her toes making her giggle and cover her mouth in a way that drove him crazy.
Ryan was starting to enjoy himself, and between the giggles of his wife and the feeling of her soft, tender skin against his fingers the stress of Ryan's weak was starting to ebb away. Now it was time to turn up the intensity, Ryan held Megans ankles down with one hand and started to scribble his fingers all along her soles from the heel to the base of the toe causing Megan to uncover her mouth so she could grip the couch underneath her, and laugh louder at her husband's touches. Megan tried hard to stay still, but she instinctively tried to pull her feet away from Ryan as he tickled and teased her feet, and it took all of her willpower not to swat his hands away and free her ankles. Her trapped feet were relieved when Ryan averted his attention to her knees, pulling Megan in closer as he tickled placing her on his lap. Ryan tickles her knees and thighs with a combination of squeezing and dancing his fingertips across her skin. Megan couldnt keep her hands awa now as she laughed loudly and trued to keep his hands off of her. Luckily for Ryan, and maybe even for Megan he was too quick for her, and much stronger, winning the battle for her legs. The leg ticklig was torture with the touches varying from light and sensual to ticklish and agonizing. Despite this Megan hadnt asked Ryan to stop yet. Soon Ryan was done with Megans legs, turnig his attention back to her feet, but this time focusing his attack on her toes, and in between her toes. Megan was on her back now, unable to do more than kick her legs and laugh. After about a minute Megan exclaimed " hahahahaha! Stop baby stahahahahahap! Plehhehehehease!" at this Ryan stopped immediately and transitioned to gently rubbing her soles with his palms. Megan spent a few moments catching her breath, aided by Ryan's soothing touch and with just as much energy as before sprinted upstairs and into the bedroom with Ryan at her heels.
Megan fell forward onto the bed raising one foot in the air saying "unzip me?" Ryan happily obliged while leaning over Megan to reach her zipper, and taking the oppurtunity to suck on the toes of her raised foot, and using his tongue to tease them in his mouth. Megan giggled and said "give them a rest, tonight youve got a whole body to yourself" Ryan helped Megan slip out of her dress as he released her toes, and in an instant she was unbuttoning his shirt, not even waiting to finish before pressing her mouth against his chest. Ryan managed to lay down while letting Megan do her thing and savoring every soft touch of her lips. Once she had helped Ryan into his underwear and was finished with Ryan's torso she laid on her back, signalling "your move". Despite the turn this was taking, Ryan was still in a ticklig mood, and seeing Megan's gorgeuos form laid out in front of him only encouraged him. He lowered his mouth to Megan's belly, and expecting a sensual if ticklish Kiss, Megan howled with laughter when Ryan blew a long raspberry into her belly. Megans submissive moments were over as she started trying to wrestle Ryan for control of his hands, but at 6'2 and 190 lbs, she didnt stand a chance. Ryan managed to restrain Megan with a hand across her chest from behind holding one wrist in his hand, and pinning her other forearm to her chest. Knowing what was coming Megan said "be gentle Ryan". Though she was referring more to her trapped arms than her poor defenseless belly. Ryan used his free hand to scribble all over Megans belly and sides while firmly holding her in place as she writhed and wriggled in his arms through insane laughter. Ryan alternated between squeezing, spider tickles and placing fingers in Megans bellybutton for about five minutes before she managed to pant through giggles "babe, hehehe, wrap it uhuhuhup! I need a break hehehehe!" Ryan let up and gave Megan some time to catch her breath, releasing her, but now hovering over her. Megan wasnt sure how much more she could take between the torture and being turned on. Soon she'd have to convince Ryan to get inside of her and relieve her. Just when Megan stopped panting Ryan moved his head back to her belly, and Megans reflexes shot her hands down to his head. Ryan started kissing Megans belly with quick pecks making sure he covered every inch from her ribs to her hips, and side to side. Megan giggled and stroked Ryans hair as she enjoyed his touch, she loved this even before Ryan had gotten her into tickling. As quickly as it began, Ryans gentle streak ended as he shocked Megan by simeltaneously invading her armpits with his wandering hands and sticking his tongue in her bellybutton. Megan bucked and tried to close her armpits to Ryans fingers as he forced laughter out of her. She managed to grab a hold of ryan's hands and interlock their fingers together after a moments struggle, and this ended the assault on her bellybutton as well. Instead Ryans tongue was now making its way up her belly, past her ribs, and into her cleavage. Ryan started to slowly and sensually lick and kiss her breasts in the skimpy bra she wore, and soon Megan released his hands to grip his shoulders. Ryan moved his head up to her neck, making her giggle again and whispered between kisses "do you want me to finish this?" Megan could only whisper "yes!" and Ryan started tickling her hips and said "beg me!" Megan laughed and laughed untils she breathed "plehehehase baby! Get inside me!" and Ryan stopped instantly. He said "give me five minutes with your feet once youre done." megan, now with both of her arms across his back said "do whatever you want! Just dont make me wait any longer!" with that Ryan removed Megans panties, and fulfilled Megan's request.
He rocked his hips slowly at first, and gradually sped up until Megan was gripping his back so hard it left clawmarks. Megan felt so amazing in that moment, that was just an unimitatable experience between being helpless, aggressive, a giggling mess and finally sweet release. Now Ryan moved to fulfill his reward that hed coerced from his wife.
Ryan knelt at the foot of the Bed and took Megan's foot in his hand and started to lick. Megan immediately started laughing and trying to pull her foot away as Ryan licked her arch, nibbled her heel, and worked his way up to her toes. Ryan started by licking her toes from top to bottom, and then he started to lick in between her toes makig Megan buck more than ever as her toes wiggled and tried to escape on either side of his tongue. Ryan did this to both feet before looking at the clock, and just like that his five minutes was up. He rubbed Megans feet gently again for a moment and said "thanks babe, thats just what I needed. I owe you two things now, a romantic night of your own and something special. As Ryan said this he licked his way up her legs to send Megan over the edge again. She'd earned that to say the least. Megan was just glad to have some alone time with hubby, and hed promised more ;).

Well tell me what you think guys!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back