• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Serial Tickler episode: Jigna's first victim (f-m, fiction)

Grolsch

TMF Regular
Hi all. I hope you enjoy the story. As always, feedback is welcome.

--Grolsch

Jigna picked up Dirk at their gym. Actually, Dirk thought he had picked up Jigna, but he was dead wrong.

Mike and Jigna had gone to the gym in search of her first victim. She'd dressed seductively, but athletically. In her white sports bra and high-cut lycra shorts, Jigna simply looked marvelous. The well-endowed, yet small Indian girl was a knockout. Many people had approached her. Finally, Mike gave Jigna a subtle nod about Dirk. That told her that Dirk was probably deathly ticklish. An ideal first victim for the first trainee of "The Serial Tickler".

Jigna was blindingly nervous, but Dirk thought it was simply due to the sudden nature of their first date. Jigna was actually jittery because she'd never entered a stranger's home on the premise of seduction but with the intent to tickle. She didn't know exactly how to proceed, but kept replaying Mike's instructions.

"…make him beg for mercy…and don't show any…tickle him until he can't fight back…don't let him tickle you…"

That last part worried her. She was also worried that if Dirk started to tickle her, she might be trapped. Dirk was easily 6'2 and 180 lean, muscular pounds. Blonde hair, blue eyes, he looked like a chiseled, young Robert Redford. At 5'2", the dark-skinned Jigna didn't weigh more than 105lbs. She could probably be overpowered.

Dirk opened his front door and let Jigna enter. As he shut the door, Dirk examined Jigna from behind. For such a small person, she was incredibly curvy (32-22-32). He could just slightly see the bulge of her double-d breasts from behind. She had an hourglass figure, but was also lean and athletic. Dirk found her sexy beyond belief.

As he watched her hips sway, he gave her sides a quick poking tickle. To his delight, Jigna jumped and shrieked.

"EEE!" She turned around, smiled beautifully and spoke in her British-accented voice.

"Oh, no you don't! No tickling!", she said with a slight tease to her voice.

Dirk laughed. "OK, ok, I won't tickle you! I'm ticklish myself, I know it stinks"

They quickly went to the bedroom. Dirk thought the sexual chemistry was astounding between them. That was a compliment to Jigna's ability as an actress. She had no sexual desire for him at all. She only wanted to torture him with tickling. As Jigna removed her bra, Dirk admired her breasts. To him, they looked like perfect. Full, light brown, roundish and about the size of pineapples.

"Jigna, you have the most beautiful breasts", he said.

Dirk reached out to touch them. Jigna giggled slightly and withdrew.

"I'm a little ticklish on the bottoms", she said.

As Jigna moved up and down over his chest, her dangling breasts lightly stroked Dirk's midsection. Dirk chuckled loudly.

"Ha ha ha oh hono. Ha ha ha. Oh Jigna stop that! Ha ha ha haha!"

"Stop what?"

"Your breasts! They're tickling my stomach!"

Jigna chuckled at the thought of it. She kept moving back and forth, now deliberately using her breasts to tickle him.

"Oh-ho Jigna! Cut it out! Ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ah ha ha ha ha ha! No! Ha ha ha ha ha!"

"I didn't know you were that ticklish!". As Jigna said this, she swiped a finger across his belly.

"OH!" Dirk shouted and contracted. "What happened to no tickling?"

Jigna sat up and smiled. "I just brushed your belly…" then she squeezed his sides.

"OHH! NO HO HO HA! DON'T! HA HA HA HA HA! NOT THERE!"

"You're so ticklish, Dirk!", she teased.

Dirk gasped. "I know, I know. I…AAAHH! HA HA HA HA HA HA! HAHAHAHAH! STOP!"

Jigna was wiggling her fingers into his belly. She used a light, feathery tough. Dirk rolled into a ball. Jigna laughed while he did. She withdrew her hands.

"I haven't known a man so ticklish!"

"Jigna, please don't! I hate being tickled." Dirk hated, absolutely hated, being tickled. It evoked a combination of anger and fear.

"Why's that?"

"I just do"

"Tell me or else!" Jigna started squeezing his sides again. Dirk was dreadfully ticklish there.

"OH HO! HA HA HA HA! NO! OK!"

Dirk gasped. "My brother and sister used to tickle me all the time when we were kids. They weren't ticklish at all. They'd chase me around the house until they caught me and tickle me to death. I hate being tickled"

"Did they tickle you and make you pee?". Jigna had a very devilish tone to her voice.

"Sometimes"

"Well, Dirk, I don’t know how to break this to you, but I'm going to tickle you to death", she said quite calmly. Her slight British accent made the threat seem somehow worse to him.

"Jigna, if you tickle me, I'll be rolling around on the ground helpless. I thought you wanted to…you know…get together…"

"Maybe this is what I wanted!"

"I swear, if you tickle me at all, I'm going to squeeze your boobs until you …AAHHH!"

Jigna beat him to it. She was digging into Dirk's sides like she was mining for gold.

Dirk was helpless with laughter. He tried to fight back. There was a definite irony to a 180lb man rendered helpless by a woman hardly more than 105lbs. All Dirk managed was to curl into a ball while Jigna attacked his terribly sensitive spots. Of course, there was much flopping and shaking, which made Jigna's large, exposed breasts bobble uncomfortably. After almost a minute, Dirk was quite exhausted. Tears ran down his face and he was quite sweaty. Jigna took the opportunity to quickly put on her sports bra

Mike had told her how one can secure an ankle to a bedpost quickly with a bedsheet. That's what happened to Dirk's right ankle.

"Are you feet ticklish, my dear Dirk?" Jigna asked suggestively.

Dirk panicked. He started screaming. His feet were big, broad and slightly rough to the touch. They were also the most ticklish part of his painfully ticklish body.

"NO! DON'T TICKLE MY FOOT! NO NO NO! PLEASE! I'LL PEE IN MY PANTS! DON'T! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! OH NO…AAAIIIIEEEE!"

"You aren't wearing any pants dear". She attacked his bound right foot. At first, he just made panicked sounds, but then the dam of laughter broke loose.

"…uuuhh uuhhh uuuhhh iiiiii…..hono…AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! Uuhhh…AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!"

This was obviously sheer ticklish agony to Dirk. Jigna's feet were deathly ticklish, so she sympathized. Yet, she got such a rush of power by subjecting the helpless man to such a dreaded torture that she couldn't help but laugh, almost sadistically.

Dirk tried to kick her away with his left food, but Jigna responded with a stroke across his left sole each time.

"If you kick with your left foot anymore, I'll tickle it as well".

She kept scraping his sole with her fingernails. Dirk shrieked like a banshee. The bulge in his boxers was quite evident, but from fear, not arousal. A small, yellow spot appeared on the outside of his shorts.

"Oh, dear Dirk! It looks as if you are wetting!". Jigna kept tickling the poor man's foot. He wanted to stop laughing, but he couldn't. He wanted to hold his bladder, but he couldn't. True to his words, he peed uncontrollably.

Still, Jigna didn't stop tickling the sole of his right foot. By now Dirk was alternating between laughing and coughing. He got one last good look at Jigna. There, at the foot of his bed, stood a small, beautiful, busty and apparently quite sadistic young woman who was practically shaking with delighted laughter at his suffering. He could see her stomach muscles contracting, her breasts heaving and her face smiling. He couldn't hear anything though. Tunnel vision set in, then he passed out.

Jigna had successfully tickled her first victim into incontinence and then unconsciousness. As she left his house and climbed into Mike's car, she couldn't help but feel successful. What she had in mind next might next, only she knew.

I liked your story a lot. :D Do write more about Jigna's later victims.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back