• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Gangs Of New York Question

Zechs Merquiise

TMF Regular
Wasn't there supposed to be a tickle scene with Camron Diaz in the cage? I haven't seen the movie yet, but this was told about a year ago and I just wanted to know if it was in there or not from the people who saw the movie.

There was a preview clip for the film but the tickling shown was very brief. I'm not sure if it's Cameron Dias in the cage or not, but I wouldn't expect too much. It's one of those scenes that could be very cool or very average.

Nope

Just got back from seeing this with some friends. Great, great, GREAT movie.... no tickling. Lots of greased-up, whorehouse-orgy-nudity jamboree, but no tickling. There are girls in cages, but not Cameron, and none of them are tickled. Anyone saying so is suffering from a severe case of wistful thinking. Don't let that deter you, though- if you've got 3 hours to kill, this movie is awesome. I just may change my moniker to Bill the Butcher. "You'll have to pay for the pleasure of my company!"

Re: Nope

NormanStansfeld said:
Anyone saying so is suffering from a severe case of wistful thinking.

Not necessarily--perhaps the scene was deleted and will show up on DVD? Just a thought. Thanks for the mention, ZM! Happy Holidays, everyone. :santasmil

I remembered that scene too, Amk. Was the main reason I wanted to see "Gangs of New York". Bummer it ain't there.:sowrong:

Drew;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back