• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

It happened at the mall

hotchytick

TMF Expert
It happened at the mall yesterday as I was walking through a department store when I came across a beautiful blond working at the makeup counter. She was wearing a blue smock, tan nylons and these backless heal like things (I don't know shoes). She was about 5'5" and had a really cute face. Her hair was about shoulder length, and curled under. I almost walked right by her when I noticed her foot as she bent down to pick something up off of the floor. Her feet were perfect! She had very nice arches, which I am major sucker for, and her whole foot was very shapley. I stood around for a second, trying to find any excuse I could think of to stay for another glimps of her feet. Well, unfortunately, she didn't do any dangling or pull her foot out of shoes...but I had seen enough. I was getting pretty warm and my heart stated pounding in my chest when I thought that I some how had to touch this girls feet. I know this is crazy, because I didn't even know this chick, but I was going nuts I had to do something. After a few mintues of kinda of hanging around and looking down at her feet I started to pretend like I was looking for a gift. Makeup I think would have been a bit unbelievable, fortunately there was a counter next to the makeup counter that contained lotions and perfumes. I walked right up to this girl and tried to make it very obvious what I was doing, when she finally asked, "Can I help you find anything?" Finally! "Well," I said, "I'm not sure. I'm trying to find a gift for a female friend that I am very close with. Her mom wants me to buy a dress for her, but that kind of thing is a bit difficult, so I'm sticking with easy stuff like perfume." She responded "Well, girls are hard to shop for especially when it comes to clothes." At this point she started to point out different perfumes and gave me a bunch of suggestions about what I could by her, but I really needed to steer this conversation back to where I wanted it to go so I said, "You know the only reason I don't want to by her clothes is because I'm having a hard time figuring out sizes and matching colors." She answered "Doesn't her mom know the sizes and what color she likes?" Crap. I wasn't playing this well. "Well, she gave me a peice of paper with all of her sizes but I lost it on the way in here (Good Grief!) and I remember most of them except for the shoe sizes." To which she answered, "Oh boy, good luck with that!" "Well," I said "You look about her size. What size shoes do you wear." "In ladies sizes things are different, but I guess around a 5-1/2 or 6." I had to know at this point..."Can I ask you a strange question?" "It depends. What do you want to know." With almost a crack in my voice I asked, "Can I see one of your feet?" Did I just asked that!! "Sure!" Right away she hopped up on to the stool behind her and kicked both of her shoes off and let them fall to the floor. OMG!! With out even thinking and I knelt down and put my right hand on the heal of her left foot and my left hand under her sole and pretended to "study" her shoe size. This girl had such nice feet. Perfect toes. My whole body was shaking and a lump was building up in my throat. I wanted to tickle these perfect feet in my hands but I was scared out of my mind, so I very gently grazed my index finger under her sole for just a brief second and then stopped. I looked up at her and she said "Well, what do you think? Do my feet look like hers?" My voice cracked, "Just about." I couldn't contain my self any longer..."I've got to know though, are you ticklish?" Before she could even respond I went for it. I started to tickle her left foot with my fingers. Her reaction... "Ohhhhh! That feels good! Go ahead and tickle...Hey eveybody look over here somebody is playing with my feet (in a mock yell). Oh, wow sweety no body ever plays with my feet at work. Hey can I take you home with me?" Okay, so she wasn't ticklish but man, I never expected THAT reaction! But I kept on tickling and switching from one foot to another for probably a good minute or so. It was so exciting! Her soles felt so good on my finger tips. I couldn't have possibly imagined that this would have ever happened. Unfortunately, all good things come to end and my little fun ended when she finally said, "That's real sweet of you baby, but I think if you keep doing this I'm gonna fall asleep or get in trouble with my manager." By this time a few people had walked by and given us funny glances anyway. So I came to an unhappy abrubt halt to my tickle/massage. I stood up somewhat embarrased and I said, "Well, did you enjoy that?" "Oh, If I could only get my boyfriend to do that for me every night...oh I would love it. Did you get what you needed?" (Litttle did she know) "Yep!" Thanks for all of your help!"
Some pleantries were exchanged, but again I won't bore you with the details. We eventually said our goodbyes and I left with my head on cloud nine!
I really do regret not having gotten her number or something, but I felt that I was completely lucky to have gotten away with what I did. I didn't want to push it.

Last edited:
omg! talk about suspense! damn battery, haha. well that sounds like an awesome experience hotchytick, id be dying just over the nylons...im such a sucker for hose! anyways i hope to hear the rest of this story as well as a certain babysitter tale i think you have been meaning to post for a while. thanks for all your contributions! :santasmil

%$&#*$@! laptops! :eek:

If this is the same computer that lost the second half of your babysitter post, I certainly @%*&#ing hope you asked for a new computer for Christmas! Maybe we should take up a collection!? :santasmil

C'mon Hotchy... I'm hooked. Great story (like always). Keep 'em coming! :D

Last edited:
The suspense is killing me. What was her reaction? You have more guts than I do!

sorry

That story wasn't meant to be a cliff hanger. I will edit it right....now!

Awesome story. You can always go back to the store, and get her phone#. I know she said she has a boyfriend, but any guy who doesn't pay attention to that woman's beautiful feet doesn't deserve someone like her. And besides, unless you see a wedding ring, all's fair in love, and tickling!

Lovely!

I must say great job keeping cool like you did, i wouldn't have gotten the courage to do it. I love people like you, always exploring new ticklish terrain.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back