• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Ticklish Survivor Pt. 2

tummyticklish01

3rd Level Red Feather
Angelina Jolie waited calmly for her 4 other members of her tribe. They finally arrived, dead tired. It was Reese Witherspoon, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Jessica Simpson, and Christina Aguilera.
"How was your walk?" Angelina asked jokingly.
"Very funny," Reese replied. "But how did you withstand the tickling?" She asked.
"Simple, i'm not ticklish."
"Yeah, sure," Reese answered, but deep down inside she wondered.
"I think we should start making camp, by the way, what's our tribe name?" Angelina asked.
"It says on the maps, we're the gootchie-goo tribe."
"Oh i get it, like gootchie gootchie goo," Angelina said as she wiggled a finger into Reese's ribcage.
"hey! Watch it!" She backed up.
"OKay sorry, let's just get started."
"Chrstina and Jeniffer, go gather wood, Reese and Angelina, see if you can start a fire." Jessica ordered out.
"Who made you our leader?" Angelina asked.
"No one, and i'm not the leader, i'm just getting us organized." Jessica replied, and then went to pitch the tent.
Meanwhile about a mile away...
"What a stupid name,"
"Yah, TickleGirls is kinda weird, but this is The Ticklsh Survivor, so i mean..." Britney's voice faded out.
"Geeze, my feet are killing me from that hike," Sarah complained.
"Want me to give you my super Dunst foot massage?" Kirsten offered.
"Would i ever," Sarah replied as she slipped off her boots and white socks. Kirsten walked over and took Sarah's feet into her lap and started to massage them slowly.
"Aaaaah, that feels soooo good," Sarah shut her eyes and enjoyed the moment.
When Kirsten saw Sarah shut her eyes and lean her head back, she quickly tickled her soles.
"hey!" Sarah shouted, snapping back.
"Sorry, my finger slipped," Kirsten lied, then a minute later, she gently tickled the heel of her left foot.
"I said stop!Hehehehe!" Sarah exploded with giggles as Kirsten tightened her grip on he feet and scribbled her nails all across her cute wrinkled soles. The other 3 girls just watched as Sarah released waves of giggling one after another.
"Hehehehehesthap!ahahahahheheehehehehehehehehehe!!!!!" Kirsten finally let up, and Sarah quickly pulled her feet back and put her socks and boots back on.
"I guess that's why they call it The Ticklish Survivor, no hard feelings," Sarah said.
Then all the girls went back to their work.
Back at Camp Gootchie-Goo...
"Finally, we finished setting up camp, i'm dead tired." Jeniffer said admiring their handywork.
"Good thing we had the matches or else we wouldn't have that nice warm fire," Mandy said.
"Yeah, well now that we have our tent, fire, and wood, we can hit the sack," Jessica sighed.
All the girls instantly agreed. Darkness fell and all five girls were smooshed into their tent, barely any room. Every girl had someones feet or arms in their face, but they all slept soundly. Suddenly an owl hooted, and Christina darted up. She realized or the first time that they were in the middle of a forest, with bears, and wolves, and......ticklish girls. Chrisitna got an evil smile on her face as she looked at the 4 sleeping beauties. Jeniffer was right next to her, still wearing her bikini top and skirt. She pulled off the front of her sleeping back to reveal her sexy tummy, beautiful ribs, cute sides, and little bellybutton. Chrstina gently stroked her side, jeniffer's cute little nose scrunched up and she turned onto her other side. Christina then lightly squeezed her tummy. She was rewarded with a slight giggle, but Jeniffer still hadn't waken up. Christina liked this, and kept poking and skittering her nails across Jeniffer's bare tummy, finally Jeniffer stirred and woke up. Christina saw this coming and jumped back down pretending she was asleep. Jeniffer sat up, still half asleep, wondering what was tickling her tummy, oh well she thought, and she wnet back to sleep.
Chrsitna glanced up, Jeniffer was asleep again, so Christina positioned herself over the beautiful brunette, and lightly poked her side. Jeniffer's eyes shot open.
"Hey! What are you doing?" She whispered.
"Tickling you," Christina giggled.
"Well don't, i'm trying to go to sleep."
"Please just a little more, it's fun." Christina begged.
"If i let you tickle me a little bit more will you promise to stop for the night?"
Christina nodded.
"Fine," Jeniffer replied and laid back.
Christina then started to dig her thumb into Jeniffer's waist.
"Heheheheheeheheehehehehehe!!"
"Be quiet," Christina whispered.
"Sorry, but you were tickling me, come on follow me," Jeniffer siad and she got up and left the tent. Christina followed. Jeniffer stopped about twenty feet from the tent.
"Okay, let's continue," Jeniffer told her as she laid down again on the soft grass.
Christina went right to work, goosing her waist and lower sides.
"Hehehehehenohahahahhheeheheehst-stheheehehehehehep it!!!!!"
Jeniffer's dark brown hair thrashed across her face, her body squirming.
Christina then skittered her nails up her smooth sides, up and down, up and down.
With each tickle assault, Jeniffer screamed slightly with laughter and girlish giggles.
Christina moved her tickling up to her delicate ribcage, were she tickled each rib crazily, and then moved to the next. When Christina had finished with her ribcage, they stopped. Jeniffer panted for breathe. "I-i liked that," Jeniffer said.
"You did, well i mean, i did to, i had fun tickling you, and it kinda turned me on to," Christina admitted.
"Me too," Jeniffer agreed as she sat back up by Christina.
"Let's do this again tomorrow night,"
Both girls giggled as they snuck back into the tent, no one ever knew of their secret night tickling, except a pair of eyes, watching them from the woods...
To Be Continued.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back