• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Daria fan fic I found

tklr5150

1st Level Orange Feather
Just searching around on Google the other night I turned up a fan fiction from a Daria website, about Quinn getting buried in the sand and her feet tickled by Sandi, Stacy and Tiffany. Considering it's not a tickling story by definition (at least I don't think it's intended to be) it contains an awful lot of tickling action. Enjoy.

http://www.outpost-daria.com/fanfic/payback_is_a_beach.html

Great find, tklr5150! :D And it is amazing for a pure tickle-torture/revenge to be on a mainstream site.

I've read that story before! Quinn's the perfect target. :D Now if only Daria were tickled! She needs to lighten up. :p Thanks, tklr5150, and Happy Holidays. :santasmil

Glad you liked it! I'm the author.

As for whether it's a "real" tickle story, it is - sort of :)

I've read regular tickle fiction and found that the biggest problem with most of it is that the characters have no background - they're created just for the story.

I thought it might be interesting to write one based on the Fashion Club, who are well-known to Daria fans, at least, and give them a plausible motivation consistent with their characters to tickle-torture Quinn.

If anyone reading this can draw Daria fanart, I'd love it if someone could draw a picture based on this. I can barely draw good stick figures myself :-(

5150--great find. Thanks for pointing us to this one!

pseudonym--excellent job! I agree with your analysis about how many stories lack sufficient background to really get you involved with the action. I myself also use the context of an existing show as the setting for most of my stories. Keep up the good work.

dig dug dog

Welcome to the TMF, pseudonym! You may draw stick figures, but you write well! Thanks, and I hope you'll pen more stories in the future like this one. Daria and the other girls getting tickled would be so cool! Also, there are a lot of artists on this forum, so I'm sure some of them can make a pic based on this. Happy New Year! :D

Well, I hadn't really thought of writing a sequel, but you got me thinking about it and I've started working on one. I guess this is the place to post it?

Speaking of pictures:

Does anyone have a copy of the "Daria gets tickled" pictures that ran on MTJ about two years ago? I was searching TMF on the keyword "Daria" to find it; that's how I found this discussion. It looks like it's been posted a few times but the links no longer work.

pseudonym said:
Glad you liked it! I'm the author.

As for whether it's a "real" tickle story, it is - sort of :)

I've read regular tickle fiction and found that the biggest problem with most of it is that the characters have no background - they're created just for the story.
(rest deleted)

Welcome to TMF, pseudonym, and thanks for registering and contributing!

Yes, using well-known character from movies, TV, or literature is a shortcut to having characters with background. I tend to write fiction stories with a few pages of background and characterization before there is any tickling.

Do write more, and also enjoy what is here.

pseudonym,

Great story!

I reposted the comic for you in the TMF "Original Art" forum. You can go to it by clicking the link below. Enjoy!

Daria Comic

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

Thanks, Morandilas!

I had forgotten there were so many panels!

Now I've got it saved!

As I mentioned, I'm working on a sequel to "Payback Is A Beach"

In the mainstream fanfic world, we normally have the story critiqued by "beta-readers" before posting it. Is there any tradition of that here? I searched TMF for anything about beta-reading and came up blank.

pseudonym,

Can you explain the "beta-readers" principle. Just taking a guess, does it refer to readers who are not specific fans of the show in question?

Thanks,

ddd

dig dug dog said:
pseudonym,

Can you explain the "beta-readers" principle. Just taking a guess, does it refer to readers who are not specific fans of the show in question?

Thanks,

ddd

No, in my experience they always are in fact fans of the show.

The idea is to critique the story in any or all of the following ways: grammar and spelling, continuity, story logic, is it interesting, does it have weak points?

The reason beta-readers are normally fans is that they also check that the characters are in-character and that there is nothing (at least nothing unintentional) that contradicts the show. For example, in a Daria fanfic, if someone said Sandi was an only child, the reviewer should point out that she has two brothers (although they've been seen in only a few episodes.)

In a tickling story, of course, there's also the presentation of the tickling action, which I've found very difficult in the two stories I've done (despite all your kind comments about the one you've actually seen). I don't suppose you'd need to be a fan of the show to critique that.

Superb!

Great story, great pics (really great pics)! Yah! GO MTJ fo the writer of the piece go psynodeum.
Love,
Anna and Heather
P.s WE love DARIA! DAHDAHDAHDA! THIS IS MY STOP UMHUM GOT TO GET OFF! UMUMUMUM EXCUSE ME UMUMUM EXCUSE ME! I HAVE TO DIRECT! OR MORE PLEASE CORRECT! LALALALA YOU'RE STANDING ON MY NECK! LALALA! You're standing on my neck! UMUMUMUM! LALALALA! DARIA IN TICKLED BY UPCHUCK!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back