• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Venus Trust Agency (F/M)

altarwood

This is the very first story I wrote several years ago. It's somewhat long (~10,000 words). Let me know if you like it and I'll consider writing more. Enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~

The Venus Trust Agency

By: altarwood

An F/M Femdom Tickling Story

Warning: This story contains graphic scenes of extreme F/M tickle torture, nudity, foot worship, tease and denial, woman worship, post orgasm torture, and general adult content.

This is a work of fiction meant for entertainment purposes only. All characters are over the age of 18.

~~~~~~~

-Day 1-

Dave woke up blindfolded and stretched naked across a table. His hands were strapped securely of above his head and he could barely move an inch. As he lied helplessly, he remembered what had got him into this situation.

A few weeks ago an ex-girlfriend of his, Candice, told him about a unique job opportunity working where his talents could be put to good use. Dave was given a very vague description of what his job would be, but he and Candice were still on good terms and so he decided to trust her. Plus he needed a job.

He was to begin his training as an agent for a consulting agency, The Venus Trust Corporation. This agency had long been suspect of Industrial Espionage, and Dave wondered if he would be involved in spying. Candice told him very little about what kind of “consulting” The Venus Trust Corporation actually did, but she promised him that he would be able to make a good living while experiencing all of his fantasies.

His heart pounded and cold sweat ran down his face, he suddenly heard the clap of high heels on hard floor. A door opened and in poured the sensuous aroma of perfume. The footsteps stopped.

“Hello, David,” said a sultry female voice, “My name is Sadie, and I am here to train you.”

“What are you going to do to m---,” before Dave could finish she cut him off.

“You’d be better off if you didn’t talk until you’re spoken to…trust me,” Sadie said as she took her index finger and ran it down his cheek.

“You know your friend Candice has told me a lot about you. In fact, I feel like I know you already.

“Will I get to see her?,” Dave softy spoke.

“Ah, ah, ah. Remember how I told you not to talk out of turn. You will be punished for that, believe me I won’t forget,” she said with a wicked giggle.

“Sorry.”

“Oh, that’s another one. You really need to learn to keep quiet until you are told to speak.”

Dave faced grimaced at the thought of what the punishment might be.

“Don’t worry, I’ll you some leniency allow to talk while I tickle you just because you’re a new recruit and you just look so cute lying there all tied up. Also, I want to make you beg and cry. Now before you interrupted me…”

Dave could feel Sadie sit down on the table and she gently placed her hands on his chest.

“Candice told me how excruciatingly ticklish you are, and how much you love to be tickled. And she also told me that you like to tickle helpless girls. Are these things true, Davy?”

Dave hesitated to speak, but finally managed to mutter: “Yes.”

“He he. I also love to tickle girls,” she said in her most seductive voice. “But as fun as it is to tickle torture a helpless woman, I love to tickle men much, much, more; especially when they’re so cute and vulnerable like you.

Sadie began lightly brushing her nails over his ribs and Dave let out faint gasps of laughter.

“Your friend Candice also loves to tickle, but I’m sure you already know that don’t you.”

“Yes.”

“That’s yes Miss Sadie.”

“Yes Miss Sadie.”

“Good. Then I’m sure you glad to hear that Candice is one of our top agents, and don’t worry you’ll see her soon enough. But for now, you’re mine.”

Sadie rubbed her fingers from the top of his chest down to his hips. Dave gasped with laughter and his heart was practically beating out of his chest.

“You know normally, men are not allowed into our agency, but rival agencies are…how should I put this…threatening to put us out of business, and a decision came from the top that we need a man to give us certain competitive advantages, and I think you’ll be the one to give us just the edge we need. That is, of course, if you can pass our training.”

Sadie poked her fingers into his underarms and prepared to attack.

“Are you ready for your training?”

Dave hesitated to speak again.

“You can answer me, Dave,” said Sadie with a smile, “Because if you don’t answer my questions your punishment will be even worse than if you speak out of turn. So, are you ready, Dave?”

“Yes, Miss Sadie” he replied as he started to squirm.

“Good,” she giggled, “Your initial training period here will last 10 weeks, but there will be several additional training period afterwards, but we’ll worry about that later. During this training period you will be tickled and teased beyond your wildest dreams, and all of this is necessary if you want to become and agent. And I don’t care how much you think you like being tickled…

Sadie put her lips next to Dave’s ear. He could feel her warm breathe as she whispered: “You. Will. Suffer. For me. The time is 9:00am…LET THE TRAINING BEGIN!”

Sadie slowly began to rotate her middle fingers around Dave’s underarms and he quietly began to laugh, trying desperately to resist.

“Come on I want to hear you laugh!” said Sadie while jamming all her fingers into his underarms.

“No!,” Dave screeched and began laughing hysterically as Sadie’s fingers ran into his super-sensitive, ticklish underarms. She alternated her index and middle fingers in a walking motion, and Dave began flailing, desperately trying to escape from the torment of Sadie’s dexterous fingers.

“Come on Dave, I really want to hear you laugh!”

Sadie sped up the assault, and began an all out onslaught on his upper body. She scraped her nails up and down his upper chest and down his ribs until she found a great spot on the sides of his upper abs.

“No! No More!, Dave cried, “Stop it! Stop it. Oh, please stop it!”

“What do mean stop, I thought you said you liked tickling? And by the look of things, I’m convinced you like it.”

At this point Dave was fully erect; it was an incredible turn on for him to be helpless and tickled even though part of him absolutely hated it.

Sadie’s hands continued to mercilessly prod the most vulnerable spots of his helpless body.

“No. Wait. I’m mean. I do like it,” Dave managed to mumble out in between fits of laughter.

“That’s what I like to hear” said Sadie, “But trust me, there will be times where you will absolutely HATE to tickled, and it will be torture. We’re only two minutes into your training and you’ve got 10 more weeks of this, Davy,” Sadie proclaimed while letting out a lustful laugh. God! I love my job so much!”

Sadie’s ran her fingers all around Dave’s writhing body. She was being absolutely relentless. Dave’s face and body were turning a reddish pink under Sadie’s hands. She was doing exactly what she was trained to do.

She took one hand and placed it in his left underarm, and used her other hand to tickle his ribs.

This caused Dave to let out terrible howl. “No! Oh God! Please!

Sadie kept one hand in his underarm and used the other to tickle his ribs, and the tops of his pelvis at the same time. Sadie discovered that the tops of his pelvis were his most ticklish spot. When she first found this place on his pelvis Dave was laughter so hard no sounds were even coming out of his mouth. She continued her ceaseless raid on Dave’s body by tickling his neck, collar bone, and nipples.

He was making sounds he thought he could never make. Dave was struggling to catch his breathe.

“Oh. Oh no,” he said struggling.

Dave continued to gasp for air, in between the sounds of his laughter. And the blindfold was making things even worse. The anticipation and sensory deprivation made it seemed like Sadie had five sets of hands, she was truly an expert at her craft.

“Ya’ see Dave, what I am doing now is finding all of your most ticklish spots, I can read your body like a book. Right now, I think I know your own body better than you do, and I can do whatever I please to it.”

Dave continued laughing uncontrollably as Sadie methodically resumed the torment of his upper body.

“Ya’ know Davy, during your training you might even learn how to tickle as good as me, but for the time being You’re my tickle slave!”

Fifteen minutes into his training Dave was reduced into a quiet laughter, his consciousness was now filled with nothing but the torturous sensations being inflicted on his defenseless naked body. The quiet laughter subsided when Sadie poked his most sensitive spots and he let up short, loud guffaws.

“Lets see, Davy boy. Let’s see what other ultra-ticklish spots I have found.”

Sadie found one spot on his ribcage at the bottom of his pectorals. She continued to work this spot with much delight.

“No! No there!,” he screamed.

“I think you have another good spot right…HERE!

Sadie poked her fingers into the center of Dave’s armpits. His laughter suddenly became an intense shrill cry.

“Ooo, I like this spot” said Sadie. Ya’ know my underarms are incredibly ticklish, too”

As Dave heard this, his erection grew bigger.

“OH, you like to hear how ticklish I am, don’t you? It just occurred to me, Davy that you don’t even know what I look like. Maybe if you’re good tomorrow, I’ll take off the blindfold…for a little bit. But for your first day, I’m leaving you completely in the dark.”

Sadie continued to sadistically punish Dave’s underarms. She took her thumb and middle finger and made a pinching motion along Dave’s vulnerable, helpless underarms. She then took both hands and placed them into one armpit, and with all ten of her fingers she began a murderous assault on Dave’s exposed pits.

This combination threw Dave into a ticklish stupor and was once again he was reduced to hapless state of quiet laughter.

“Now Davy, my little slave boy, I’m going back to the your most ticklish spot I found for last part of this tickle session. But this time, I’m really going to let you have it.”

Sadie bore her fingers into Dave’s into the tops of his thighs, along his pelvis, taking care to avoid his throbbing member.

“Oh yeah, this is a REALLY GOOD spot.”

Dave burst into chaotic laughter.

This was by far his most ticklish spot. It tickled so bad it almost hurt. He was in a ticklish hell, but deep down part of him enjoyed the helpless agony.

Sadie taunted him as she tickled his helpless groin area.

“Oooooo, your SOOO TICKLISH!” This is so much fun! You have no idea how much I tickling, Davy. No idea at all!”

Within a few minutes he was completely reduced to tears and struggling to gasp for air. Each moment felt like an hour to him, and he was beginning to see what Sadie meant by torture. He honestly thought that the torture would never end. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity the tickling stopped.

“Congratulations Dave, you have just survived for first 30-minute tickle session.” Sadie chuckled.

THIRTY MINUTES!, Dave thought. There is no way it could have only been thirty minutes. He thought it had gone on at least a couple of hours.

“Alright Davy boy, I giving you a short break, then I will begin another session on your lower body and…YOUR FEET.”

Dave shuttered because he his feet were his one of his most ticklish spots. And Dave dreaded the thought of Sadie tickling his feet, since until today Dave taught he was omly somewhat ticklish on his upper body. He had no idea that under Sadie’s fingers he was extremely ticklish in his upper body.

“All right, Dave I’ll be back in 15 minutes. Don’t go anywhere, he he.”

Sadie kissed him on the forehead on walked out of the room. After what seemed like only a few minutes, Dave heard the tapping sounds of high heels against the floor.

“All right my slave, it’s time to start your second tickle session, but this time I’m gonna focus on your lower body and on your feet!” Ya’ know Dave , I distinctly remember Candice telling me that you are excruciatingly ticklish on your feet. Is that true? Answer me.

“Y-Yes Miss Sadie,” Dave said cautiously.

“Yes, what Davy!?”

“I am extremely ticklish on my feet, Miss Sadie” Dave replied with a slight quiver in his voice.

“That’s what I like to hear. Your training will resume right…...now!”

Sadie started slow again, tickling him between in his thighs and carefully moving downward.

She continued to run her hands down to Dave’s knees. Dave never realized how ticklish he was on his knees until that moment.

“Oh please no!,” he cried.

You have such ticklish little knees don’t you? Now, how about your legs?”

Sadie dug her nails into Dave’s shins and along the back of his calves.

“You are ticklish on your legs…aren’t you?,” Sadie taunted, “But I think I know what spot will REALLY get you laughing.”

Sadie trusted her nails into Dave’s tender soles, and he let out an inhuman cry.

“Not there! Not there! Anywhere but my feet!”

“What’s the matter Davy, do you have ticklish feet?” she taunted. “Ya’ know Davy, to me there is nothing more fun than to tickle feet, especially when they’re helpless like this,” Sadie giggled.

She was running her fingers everywhere all over his feet. On his heels, his soles, his arches, and even running her fingers over the tops of his toes. Dave once again was reduced to a ticklish heap of squirming flesh.

“Please……stop….Please,” He cried as his laughter became fainter.

Dave’s torment continued, until finally by the grace of the heavens, Sadie stopped.

“All right, Dave your second thirty-minute tickle session has ended. You get a twenty minute break, I give you some water and, then I will come back to tickle your entire body.”

As Dave lay there, still shaking from the torment before he wondered if the training would be too much for him. He wondered how much more tickling he could endure. But, he was still rock hard, and he truly did love tickling.

Dave’s training continued throughout the day. Each session Sadie would switch between a session tickling his upper body, a session tickling his lower body, and a session tickling his entire body. Every once in a while, during breaks, Sadie would give Dave a bottle a water and periodically she would bring out a bed pan.

“Sorry for POW treatment, Davy. Normally we treat out new recruits more humanely, but since you’re new and our first male…YOU’RE MY TICKLE SLUT.”

Dave’s training carried on throughout until the late afternoon.

“Well, Davy it’s 5pm and your standard training for the day is coming to an end—however there still is the matter of punishing you.”

Dave’s eye bulged at the thought of what the punishment would entail.

“What? Did you think I’d forget? You need to be punished for not obeying me.”

She left of the room and brought in a big black case.

“Ya’ see Dave, if you want be an agent here, you have to learn discipline. And trust me I am more than happy to teach it to you.”

Dave heard the latches spring open and his heart dropped.

“What is she going to do to punish me?,” He thought

After a few moments Sadie replied: “You can’t see this Davy, but right now I’m holding a brush, a comb, and two electric toothbrushes. As punishment you will be tickled on your feet for 10 minutes with each of my tools for each time you a broke a rule. I believe you spoke out of turn four different times.”

“WHAT!,” Screamed Dave. “NO!, you only said two times.”

Sadie giggled. “He he he. It was ONLY TWO, but now it’s THREE!

Dave protested: “Wait this isn’t fair—

Realizing what he had just done he cut himself off.

“Hehe. Now it’s FOUR PUNISHMENT TICKLING SESSIONS,” Sadie giggled even louder, “Do you have a PROBLEM with that….Davy boy? “

Dave wisely made no sound.

“Good, and by the way during these sessions, if you speak at all I’ll give you another session for talking out of turn. You have four punishment sessions. Your first round of punishment begins…NOW!!!

Sadie took the brush and grinded across his soles.

Dave howled. “Oh god no!”

“During punishment sessions you are not to speak at all, even when being tickled, understand?

“Yes Miss Sadie,” he said.

“I’ll let this one slide because I’m so nice to you, but next time you speak your getting another punishment session.”

Sadie continued to rake the brushes up and down his soles. He howled desperately as the bristled moves up and down his aching soles.

Dave tried vigorously not to speak as Sadie continued to punish him. After ten minutes Sadie stopped. She put down the brush and picked up the comb.

“Ya’ know Davy, the combs will be much worse. I have much more precise control over the combs than I do the brush. So….let me tell you….this is really gonna tickle!”

Dave let out a groan, and Sadie scraped the comb into Dave’s exhausted feet. He screamed and screeched. She took the comb and scrapped the teeth from side to side on moving it down from his soft soles to his heels. She then took the thick end of the comb and skillfully poked it between his toes.

Dave cried out, carefully stopping himself from uttering any words.

This technique was driving him crazy, but again he was able to keep himself from speaking. After ten minutes Sadie stopped and pick up the toothbrushes. Dave heard a buzzing sound.

“Ya’ hear that Davy? Your gonna be hearing this sound in your nightmares. I promise you, this will be pure hell!”

As Sadie touched the vibrating bristles to Dave’s souls, he let out frantic high pitched yelp.

Noo! Please. Please. Please. Please Stop! SADIE, I CAN’T TAKE ANYMORE….

Sadie giggled sadistically.

“Hehehehehe, that’s gonna cost you. That’s another punishment session, and you haven’t even made it through your first one yet. GOD, I LOVE THIS JOB!,” exclaimed Sadie with maniacal laugher.

The toothbrushes were unbearable. Dave thought that he was going to pass out.
Sadie ran the toothbrushes between each one of Dave’s toes. He tried desperately to curl his toes, but it was to no avail. The torturous sensations were driving him mad.

At this point Dave was speaking gibberish, and Sadie was relishing in the delight of his sweet suffering. His feet were writhing, his entire body was completely exhausted from an entire days worth of tickling, but there were still four more punishment sessions to him to endure.

Finally, after the longest few hours of Dave’s life, the punishment session ended.

“Well, that was fun, Dave,” she with an exhausted sigh, “I really enjoyed training you, and I look forward tomorrow, as I’m sure you do.”

Dave let out an exhausted moan.

“Ya’ know, Davy,” said Sadie she ran her fingers through his hair, “Today I was holding back, I could have tickled you much worse than I did. Believe me, MUCH, MUCH, WORSE! As for tonight I am going to leave you tied to the table.”

As Sadie slid her hands over him, she noticed that he was still fully erect. Wow, you really do like tickling don’t you? Look at how hard you still are, too bad you won’t get any release…well, at least not yet.”

Sadie started to walk towards the door, but suddenly stopped and turned back.

“Ya’ know something else, Davy, my little slave, Candice also told me how much you like feet. So as a little present for you tonight I’m going to leave you one of my high heels.”

Sadie took off her high heels and shoved it into Dave’s nose. The sweet sweaty aroma of Sadie’s feet perked Dave right up. He moaned as his erection grew even larger.

“A-ha, so you really do like feet,” Sadie said as she strapped her high heel to his face, Remember your training today was just child’s play. Tomorrow, I might start to REALLY tickle you.”

Sadie kissed him on the forehead, and walked out of the room. As Sadie left Dave could hear the sounds of two girls mumbling in the distance. Then, the door shut and he could hear a key turn. As Dave laid spread naked across a table, his thoughts raced. He wondered if he could endure the training, and if being an agent was worth it. But he realized that he would be the only male agent in the history of the agency and that it would have its perks. He suddenly thought: What will happen tomorrow? What new torments would be in store for him. He breathed in the sweet aroma of Sadie’s feet and exhausted, he drifted to sleep. This was his ultimate fantasy come too life! But was is too much?

-DAY 2-

The next morning Dave awoke to Sadie tickling his feet.

“Wake up, my tickle slave, it’s 9am, time for Day two of your 10 week training.”

Sadie left her high heel from the night before strapped to Dave’s nose. Every time he laughed, he breathed in the scent of Sadie’s feet. And it was driving him crazy. Between the Sadie tickling him and the smell of her feet, Dave’s member was fully erect again. His cock started to twitch, desperate for pleasure. But he was unable to receive any relief. After three 30-minute tickle sessions, Sadie did something surprising—she started to untie him.

“Alright Davy boy, I going to untie you, but you must do exactly what I say or the punishment yesterday will be nothing compared to what I can do. Do you understand, Dave?”

“Yes, Miss Sadie”, he softly replied.

“Good, now I am going to untie you, but you cannot take off your blindfold until I leave the room. When you hear the word, take off your blindfold. In your room you’ll find a private bathroom and shower. I have also left you some food—a decent meal. So get up, stretch, shower do whatever you need to, you have 45 minutes—oh and one more thing. Ya’ see that device I strapped to your crotch, the CB 6000 chastity device. It’s to prevent you from releasing yourself, while I’m away.”

Dave heard Sadie leave the room. Suddenly, Sadie’s voice came over an intercom: “Okay, you can take off your blindfold.”

Dave removed the blindfold and gazed upon his lodgings for the first time. As his vision came into focus he saw that he was in a big windowless room, that sort of reminded him of a big hotel suite. Walking along he found room with a king-sized bed in it. But there were straps and chains fastened to the posts. He stumbled out of the bedroom and stretched. Just then he noticed all sorts of strange devices that would undoubtedly be used in his training. He saw various boards, a pair of stocks, and many devices he had never conceived of before. He knew that all of these terrifying devices would to be used during to torture him. Shortly after he eat and showered, Dave heard the intercom click on.

“Okay Dave, you should see a fresh blindfold sitting on the table. You have one minute to put it on.”

Dave put on the blindfold and anxiously awaited Sadie’s arrival. He heard high heels click, the door rushed opened. He could smell the perfume again.

“Hello, Davy,” she said “Don’t move.”

Sadie grabbed Dave’s arm and lead him across the room.

“Today, you will be trained in the stocks. I do truly love these stocks", Sadie giggled.

She gently strapped both of his hands over his head and fastened them tight. She then placed his feet in the stocks. Lastly, she unlocked the device strapped to his crotch.

“Ya’ see Davy, in these stocks, I can tie each one of your toes back, so you cannot move your feet at all. This should make for a much more productive training session, I think.” Now that you’re locked in place, I’m going to take off your blindfold, just like I promised; if there is one thing you should know about me Davy, is that I keep my promises…ALL OF THEM.”

As Sadie grabbed the blindfold, Dave’s heart raced. He was finally going to see the woman who had been tormenting him, the woman who was driving mad, and the woman who will train him to be an agent.

What does she look like? he wondered. She sounded incredibly sexy, but what if she was hideous? Dave began to panic, and just then his blindfold was removed. He laid his eyes on Sadie for the first time. She was a goddess. She was truly a stunning woman with long flowing dark red hair. Her body was a complete work of art. She was wearing what looked like business attire, like she had been working in an office, which made her seem even sexier. Dave moaned as her glared at her tight top that exposed the cleavage to her more than amble breasts. He slowly looked down her curvy figure and saw she was wearing a short, tight skirt with black nylons.

“Do you like what you see, Davy?” said Sadie with a sensuous tone. “Tell me what you think, go on.”

“You….look incredible,” said Dave dumbfounded. “Your one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen……Miss Sadie.”

Sadie blushed and giggled. “Hehehe, that’s what I like to hear. Ya’ know, Davy all of our agents here are absolutely gorgeous women like me, but you’ll find that out soon enough. For now, I think it’s time to start training you again.”

Sadie began poking and prodding Dave’s ribs.

Sadie ran her hands all over his helpless body, and slowly made her way down to his feet. There was something different about the way she tickled him today. She wasn’t relentlessly torture him. She was more poking and teasing him. It was a much lighter tickling, a much more playful tickling…the kind of tickling Dave absolutely loved. He was hopeless erect, and the view of Sadie’s jiggling breasts as she tickled him was not helping his hopeless situation. As Sadie changed shifted to get into better tickling position, Dave could see directly up her skirt, and she wasn’t wearing and panties. Dave let out a lustful moan.

“He-he-he,” giggled Sadie as she caught him looking.

Everything about this was driving him insane. His cock started twitching. The tickling, the sexy giggling, and Sadie’s incredible body were all almost too much for him to bear. He was so turned on, and longed desperately for release.

The session lasted for a whole hour until Sadie finally stopped. She looked at Dave deeply in the eyes.

“All right, I have a treat for you, Davy. I’m going to let you kiss my feet, she said while pulling up a chair and positioning a small cushioned stool on the side of the stocks, just below Dave’s face.

As Sadie removed her high heels, Dave felt a wave of adrenaline, his heart was pounding, and he felt another rush of blood engorge his member even further. Her shoes were off, and she was wearing black nylons. She lay back on the ground and rested her feet upon the platform. Her warm nylon feet were positions a few centimeters from his face. Dave moaned at the sight of her wiggling size 8 feet. He closed his eyes and breathed in the sweet smell of her sweaty feet.

“Ya’ know they’re pretty sweaty this morning, but I think that’s how you like it,” she said while slowly moving her soft black nylons around his face.

Sadie ran her nylons up and down and all around his mouth. She curled her toes along his nose.

“Now, I want you to lick them” Sadie demanded.

Dave obeyed joyfully. “Yes, Miss Sadie.”

“You love licking my nylons, don’t you?”

“Yes, Miss Sadie,” Dave gasped between licks.

He stuck his tongue right in the center of Sadie’s sole. He slowly rotated the tip his tongue around in a circular motion, savoring every taste. Then, Sadie gently placed all of the toes on her right foot into his mouth.

“Oooo yeah, just like that. She moaned.”

Dave was enjoying every second of this, he was truly in heaven. After thrity-five of worshipping her nylons, Sadie pulled her feet back, and shot him a big smile.

“Now, I think it’s time to for you to kiss my bare feet.”

Sadie slowly peeled off her black nylons down her long, smooth legs, exposing her perfect high arched, bare feet.

“Ya ‘ know Davy, my little slave boy, I just had them pedicured for you. So they’re even softer than they normally are. All the other girls in the agency say I have the softest feet. Lucky you.”

Sadie placed her incredibly soft soles in Dave’s mouth and ordered him to kiss them. Her naked soles tasted incredible, it was a sweet, sweaty, slightly salty taste. A taste he absolutely adored. As Dave worshipped Sadie’s smooth soles his throbbing member kept growing, and twitching, desperate for pleasure.

“Lick ‘em,” She ordered, “Lick them from top to bottom. Lick every ounce of sweat off my feet, I know you like it.”

Dave keep licking and Sadie kept giggling, as she wiggled her toes shoved them into is mouth. She was running her beautiful bare feet all round Dave’s face. Dave started kissing and sucking her bare feet, moving from the very top of her toes, all across her soles, down her high arches and on to her perfectly pedicured heel. All the while Dave’s member kept writhing and twitching.

“Oh yeah, like that, just like that. Suck on my feet, my little slave boy. I love having my feet worshipped. Sadie moaned and fondled her breasts. She clearly enjoyed having her feet worshiped.

Dave looked up and saw Sadie had undone her skirt and was slowly sliding her hand down her toward her pelvis.

“Oohhh yeahhh! “Ohh, I love it,” She giggled between soft moans of ecstasy.

After over an hour, Dave’s tongues started to tire, but he loved the sweet taste so much, he could not stop. The entire situation was killing him, and cock was throbbing uncontrollably, and he wanted release so bad, but there was nothing he could do about it. Between the sights of Sadie’s wiggling soles, her insistent moaning and giggling, and the sultry, sweet taste of her bare toes, Dave finally lost it, and his throbbing cock finally gave way. His cock started to throb rapidly, and uncontrollably, and he could feel that himself pass the point of no return. He knew that coming was inevitable. He was going to get release, but not that way he wanted. Frantically, he tried in vein to stop himself, but he could not. His entire body began shaking, he trusted into the air, and without any physical contact, he blew his load all over the stocks and himself. It was not a good orgasm--it was almost painful. He was thankful for the release, but he felt unsatisfied.

“He he,” Sadie laughed, “I was hoping I could make you come. I knew you just couldn’t resist my feet. She continued to rub her feet on his face. Now this is a REALLY fun part for me. Ya’ see, Davy, after a man comes, he is incredibly sensitive on his cock. This is going to be like nothing you’ve ever felt before. This is GOING TO BE HELL, and I’m gonna love every second of it, because I’m not going to stop until you come again….and possibly a third time. Hehehehe. And Davy, you can be sure that every time I allow you the privilege to come, you will be tortured like this.”

Sadie grabbed Dave’s cock and began to stroke it.

“Oh god, no stop! God no!,” Dave cried out in pain…only it wasn’t quite pain. It was like pleasure, only way too much of it. It was like the same way he felt about tickling, it was torture, but it was kind of fun torture. He loved it and hated. It was everything he wanted, and more than he could bear. Sadie grasped the head of his dripping cock and began to rub vigorously. The sensation was unbearable. Tears began to run from Dave’s eyes. He hated the pain—but he loved the pleasure. His emotions were going crazy. Sadie continued to squeeze and rub Dave’s twitching head. She cupped his balls and squeezed them lightly.

“DO YOU LIKE THIS? I’M GONNA START A TIMER. I’M GONNA TORTUTRE YOUR COCK LIKE THIS FOR 5 WHOLE MINUTES! And if you don’t come again in that 5 minutes I’m gonna torture you even more. So come for me, Davy.”

“No please!,” he sniffled as tears continued to flow down his face.

“Ya’ know Dave. You might think I’m a mean bitch for doing this, but it is for a purpose. All of your training here is for a purpose. You have to learn control, you have to learn discipline. AND I’M SO HAPPY TO TEACH IT TO YOU!”

Sadie continued to laugh as she cupped her hand and rubbed it slowly back and forth across his head.

“No! Oh god!,” Dave continued howling.

The timer buzzed.

“Well its been five minutes, and you haven’t came yet. So I’m gonna reset the timer to 10 minutes and tickle you while I play your over-sensitive cock. Men are sooo much more ticklish after they come.”

Sadie reached up with her free hand and began tickling Dave’s stomach and ribs, all the while stroking, and massaging his writhing cock.

“No please Sadie, don’t tickle me!,” Dave laughed as he moaned in pain.

Sadie shifted her from Dave’s body down to his thighs. She tickled him all over the insides of his thighs. Sadie then slowly ran her soft hands up to where his thighs met his pelvis.

“Did you think I forgot about this spot?”

Dave broke into a noisy fit of laughter.

“Next to your feet, I think this is your most ticklish spot!”

After several minutes of this Dave could feel another wave of ecstasy start barreling toward his loins. He knew that he was going to explode again, and that sensation would be a horrible, horrible pleasure on his tired, sensitive cock. But he was almost enjoying it now. Sadie continued to stroke him while tickling his pelvis, and laughing and moaning in pain and pleasure he blew another load, only this time all over Sadie’s blouse.”

Sadie let out a sigh.

“Whew, you came just in time at 9 minutes 55 seconds. You don’t want to know what I would have done to you if you hadn’t made it this time, he-he. But you have made a mess. You came all over my stocks, and all over my good blouse. I think you need to be punished for that.”

Dave was in a daze, he was completely exhausted, but moaned in frustration as hehe knew there was still much more training.

“I’ve decided on a punishment. I’m doubling each of your tickling sessions from 30 minute to one hour, and shortening each of your breaks.”

“No…I can’t take it.” Dave mumbled out of breathe.

“Ooooo, looks like a punishment session, tonight.”

“No Sadie…please,” Dave pleaded.

“Ooo! Two punishment sessions tonight.”

David let out a loud groan.

“I think you want three punishment sessions tonight, right?,” Sadie said snickering. Not answering me, huh? I think you have four punishment sessions in store for you tonight, don’t you.”

Dave shuttered and softly spoke. “Yes Miss Sadie, I have four punishment sessions tonight for disobeying you.”

“Very good, Davy. You’re learning fast, but we’ll worry about the punishment sessions later. As for now you made a mess on my blouse, and I can’t keep wearing all this all day.”

Sadie began unbuttoning her blouse and exposed her firm, natural, and immaculate 36C breasts. Sadie then unbuttoned her skirt and slid it down her legs. Dave was now staring at gorgeous, naked woman.

“Do you like my naked body, Dave?,” Sadie said as she ran her hands through her long dark red hair.

“Yes, I like your body, Miss Sadie,” he replied as he started to grow another erection.

“Good, because you’re going to be watching my naked body tickle your for the next couple hours. She responded. For these next few sessions I’m going to tickle you harder, much harder than this morning. Are you ready? Let the training resume!”

For the next few hours Sadie mercilessly tickled Dave’s helpless stocked body, only stopping once every hour to give him a short break. The tickling was unbearable, but he loved it and hated it at the same time. At 5pm Sadie finally stopped.

“All right, Dave, your second day of standard training is complete, but remember, you still have 10 punishment sessions tonight”

Dave’s eyes open wide in horror, but he managed to keep from talking and only let out a faint groan.

“I see you are learning not to question me, that’s good. I’m still going to give you ten punishment sessions, but I’m going drop each one to only ten minutes, with a one minute break in between. And since I’m so nice I’ll only use one instrument per session.”

Sadie dug around in her case and pulled out a piece of string, a fork, and a waterpick tooth brush.

“Let’s start with the string.”

Sadie took the string and flossed it between Dave’s toes. He wanted to curl toes, but they were tied back. He couldn’t move his feet an inch. The only thing he could due was endure the torment. Sadie found that he was most ticklish between his right foot between his little toe and 4th digit, and on his left foot between the 3rd and 4th toes.

Dave shrieked while tears began to form in his eyes.

“Tickle, tickle, tickle.” Sadie taunted.

After twenty minutes, Sadie finally stopped.

“Your first TEN MINUTE punishment session is over. But you still have nine left. For this next one, I think I’m going to use the fork.

She focused entirely on tickling his arches, because this is where she was getting the best response.

He screamed as Sadie scrapped the fork around his arches.

After 15 long minutes she stopped. “Your second TEN MINUTE punishment session is over. Time to start your 3rd, but for this one I’m using the electric water pick!”

She turned on the pick and set its point into Dave’s exhausted feet.

It was the worst yet. He yelled and shouted, he thrashed in the stocks, but he could not escape his punishment.

Sadie moved the pick all over his feet, making sure that every inch experienced the horrible tickle.

After fifteen minutes Sadie stopped. “Three, down. Only seven more to go.”

Sadie continued Dave’s punishment sessions alternating between her three toys for each one. And she made sure that every session lasted more than ten minutes. Finally, Dave was down to only one more session.

“All right, one more to go Davy. I’ve been saving the best for last. For this one I’m going to used the fork on one foot, while using the water pick on the other.”

Tears streamed down his red face, he was drooling, and spouting out gibberish.

He was gasping for air, and thought he was going to pass out. But every time he neared fainting Sadie backed off let him regain, so he could be tickled longer. The brutal session lasted forty-five minutes. By the end Dave was dizzy and motionless, and he had lost his erection. He was completely exasperated; he was thoroughly tortured.

“Well Davy, it looks like were done for today. Do you have anything to say? Go on, speak. Come on Davy, you know what happens if you don’t speak.”

Dave tried desperately to say something, but could only manage to faintly garble gibberish. He was too exhausted to think.

“OH!, you know what that means…ANOTHER PUNISHMENT SESSION!”

Dave could only groan as he tried to comprehend what had just happened. He thought there was no way he could possibly endure more tickling, but he was going to have to.

“I have a special place I want to punish you,” said Sadie as she unshackled Dave from the stocks, “Follow me.”

She grabbed Dave’s arm and led him into the bedroom. He did as he was told and lay on the bed. Sadie used the shackles on the bedposts to secure him spread eagle.

Sadie mounted Dave’s body, and beautiful naked body was gleaming with sweat.

“Since I gave so much attention to your feet before, I think for this punishment I will focus entirely on your armpits. This session will go until you faint. Now I’m going to tickle you, the way I tickle rival agents!” Within a minute Dave was struggle to stay conscious. This was the worst of all the tickling. This was nothing like the tickling before, this was. After another thirty seconds he passed out.

Moments later he was startled awake as Sadie threw cold water in his face.

“I wasn’t going to let you off that easily….not after what you just said to me.”

Dave was confused. He was unaware of what had just happened.

You may have not realized it, but you called me a ‘MEAN, STUPID, BITCH’ for tickling you. You really deserve to be punished for that. You REALLY have got to learn discipline. And to ensure that I will get some sleep tonight, I’m going to gag you, so you cannot speak.”

Sadie picked up on her nylons off the floor and duct taped it into his mouth.

“There, that should shut you up. This punishment will last TWO HOURS or until you pass out, and I’m going to tickle YOUR ENTIRE BODY! READY……LET THE PUNISHMENT COMMENCE!”

Dave’s shrieks were muffled as he laughed into the smelly nylon gag. Every part of his body ached, he though he was going to die. But Sadie’s hands kept tickling, and ticking and tickling his helpless, exhausted body. He could not understand how he was able to withstand so much torture. He was absolutely in hell. The tickling continued uninterrupted for the whole two hours.

Finally, Sadie finished the punishment.

“Goodnight Davy”. She said while tickling him harder and faster. His laughter became quieter and quieter and he ran out of breath, and within thirty seconds he passed out.

-WEEK 2-

Sadie woke him up at 9:00am.

“I’ve been training you for a week, Davy. It’s time to change things up a little bit.”

A beautiful Asian woman walked in his room. She was about 5’3 with flowing almond hair.

“This is my friend Lilah, and she is going to help with our training. And from now on be prepared for new surprises.”

“Well isn’t he cute,” Lilah said, “Is he very ticklish?”

“Are you kidding?,” laughed Sadie, “He’s one of the most ticklish men I have ever seen.”

“Is he now?” said Lilah as she examined him from head to toe.

“Oh yeah, Candice was right. He’s perfect; just what we’re looking for.”

“Now Davy,” Sadie spoke in a serious tone, “today you’re going to be trained on St. Andrews Cross. Your upper body will be stretched and totally exposed. So position yourself over here and wait to be locked in place.

Dave was shacked comfortably in place onto the X cross. His arms and legs strapped to each end of the X with his feet hovering several inches off the ground. A large belt was strapped around his waist.

“Lilah, you start on his upperbody, and I’ll take his lower body. After an hour or so we can switch.”

“Ooo, my pleasure.”

“Lilah, I want you to see how fast you can find his most ticklish spots, up there.” “READY….and let the training resume………………………NOW!.”

Lilah stuck her nails immediately into Dave’s armpits and began scratching. While Sadie began to feverishly tickle his knees. His poor helpless body was being overloaded with ticklish sensations as the two woman worked him over. It was the first time he was tickled by two women, and it was far worse than just being tickled by Sadie alone. His morning training session went well past noon.

“Woah, look at the time Lilah. I think our tickle toy could use a break.”

“Yeah, time flies when you’re having fun!”

After that he was periodically untied for short bathroom breaks, and to eat, but besides that he was tickled relentlessly on the cross until 5pm.

“Wow, he really does like tickling,” Lilah said amazed, “he’s still hard after all these hours training.”

“Yes, he really does like to be tickled. He has been good lately, and I’ve denied him for the past 6 days so I think it’s time to let him come.”

Dave blushed he tried to catch his breath.

“All right, Davy, Lilah and I are going to give you a long, slow, teasing hand job that will last for hours, or even longer. Ya’ know Davy, I am very good at keeping men on the edge, but my skills are nothing compared to Liyha. Liyha is an absolute master teasing and torturing men's helpless cocks.”

“It’s true,” Lilah interrupted, “I once kept a man on edge for eight straight hours. It was so much fun.”

Sadie and Lilah began unbuttoning each others clothes, and soon both were completely naked. As Dave ran his eyes down Leah’s body he caught a glimpse of her size 6 soles. Seeing the two bare breasted beauties touching each other was almost too much and Dave was already longing to come.

“Here you go, Sadie,” said Lilah as she handed her two big feathers. Lilah then grabbed two smaller feathers. They pressed their warm naked bodies against his on the X cross and started tickling his balls.

They ran the feathers slowly up and down Dave’s throbbing member, just teasing and tickling him. Dave groaned in pleasure. The feathers on the head of his cock were the worst, and Liyha made sure to give that area special attention.

“Beg to come,” ordered Sadie

“Please let me come, Miss Sadie” he moaned

“Come’on beg for it” laughed Lilah.

“I beg you to let me come!,” he cried, “I’ll do anything…just please!”

“Ah-ah-ah, don’t come until we tell you to,” Lilah replied as she speed up the feathers on his erection.”

Dave continued to beg and moan for the next two hours as the two women methodically stroked and teased him. Sadie took her big feather an ran them sideways like a saw against his frenulum, right under the front head of his cock, and used the other on his corona, where the head meets the shaft on the backside.

This technique drove Dave crazy, but there was no escape he was locked securely in place, entire at the mercy of two very cruel mistresses. He couldn’t even thrust a little because of the tight belt around his waist. He could only lay there whimpering in frustration on St. Andrew’s cross.

The girls laughed to each other each time pre-cum left his aching tortured, cock. Every time he would come close to release, the girls would back off changing their attack to different areas. If the girls thought he was too close to the point of no return Lilah would grasp his cock with both hands and squeezed very hard. This was not painful, but it did prolong his aggravation.

Right before he blew his frustration, the girls removed the feathers from his dick leaving it to throb as cum came oozing out of it. Dave let a great moan: “Oh god NO!! Please…”

“Oops, we didn’t tell you, you could come, so we’ll just have to keep going” said Lilah.

Lilah grabbed his exhausted dick and began stroking it the head with her soft hands.

“Sensitive aren’t we.”

Dave began moaning in pain as Lilah stroked his over sensitive cock. She focused almost entirely on his hyper-sensitive head. Tears ran down Dave’s face and he could only struggle hopelessly as Lilah’s soft hands over-stimulated his exhausted member. Lilah continued to torture him until he was flaccid.

“Okay break time for dinner” said Sadie “After that we’ll have two more cock teasing/torturing sessions and then it will be bed time.

Dave’s stomach sank at the thought of more torture.

The sessions continued on well beyond 9pm, but Dave knew better than to say anything.

“Let’s put your chastity device back on, Dave. It will be a while before we let you cum again. The rest of the week we’ll do nothing but tickle you,” Said Sadie as she kissed his cheek goodnight.

Exhausted and completely drained Dave drifted to sleep.

-WEEK 3-

“Alright Davy,” Sadie spoke softly, “Now that it’s your third week here I think it’s time for a slight change in your routine. You will be given more breaks, and exercise equipment to keep you in shape. You’ll have to be nice and strong to endure the kind of torture you’re going to receive. You will have an hour break for exercise at noon, and another at six, if you’re good. During your breaks you will be fitted with a chastity belt so you cannot pleasure yourself. But now I think its time to introduce you to another one of our agents.

“Athena, come in here, please!,” shouted Sadie.

In a walked a tall, statuesque woman wearing a sports bra and black skimpy shorts; her long brunette hair flowed down well past her shoulders. She was sweaty as it looked like she was just finished working out.

“This is Athena, she is one of our top enforcers. She is a master in several martial arts specializing in grapples and holds.”

At 6’0 she was breath taking, with the sculpted body of a Greek goddess, toned but not overly muscular.

“So, this is the guy?,” Athena said.

“He’s incredibly fun to tickle” giggled Lilah.

“Alright Dave, get on the bed spread eagle,” Sadie said then she strapped him in place.

“Alright girls he’s got three long sessions before noon. Let’s begin.

Being tickled by three women at once was unbearable for Dave. After just 5 minutes he was reduced to a quivering lump of flesh. Athena hands were the worst. They were so big that they could almost extend across the whole width of his ribs. And all Dave could do was lay there laughing and struggling. The girls all laughed because they knew he’d be like that for the rest of the session.

After Dave’s meal and exercise at noon the girls decided to change things a little.

They tied him on the floor with his hands over his head. Then Sadie picked up a fold up chair and placed it above his chest. Athena sat in the chair and began untying her sneakers, while Sadie and Leah positioned themselves on each side of his body.

Sadie then spoke: “Okay Davy, since you like feet so much, Athena’s got some nice smelly ones for you. And in case you haven’t noticed I’ve left your chastity device on. Maybe it will teach you some control, maybe not, but we all agreed that it would be fun to keep you in it for the rest of today.”

Lilah pulled off one of her stockings and taped it in Dave’s mouth so he is forced to breathe out of his nose.

It tasted sweet and he moaned as his cock expanded in the chastity device.

“Ooo, he likes it”, Lilah giggled.

As Athena began to remove her running shoes Dave could immediately smell her stinky feet. And they were incredibly smelly even several feet away from his nose.

“I ran 5 miles early this morning and the smell has been soaking in my feet all day, I hope you’re ready” Athena taunted.

Athena plunged her sweaty socks into Dave’s face and he immediately grimaced and tried to turn his head away. He had smelled feet before, he loved feet, but he had never smelled feet like this before. The sweaty smell was overwhelming making him dizzy, it was almost too much, but he still kind of liked it. He was getting turned on, but his dick had nowhere to go.

“Come on, smell my smelly feet!”

Her feet were big, size 13.5, and they covered his entire face. Dave was trying to hold his breath, but he didn’t know whether he loved or hated the smell of Athena’s feet.

Lilah and Sadie began lightly tickling him in order to force him to inhale the smell. They made sure to only lightly tickle him so he could “enjoy” the full smell of Athena.

After twenty minutes of Athena rubbing her smelly socks on his face she began to peel them off.

“Oh, Dave I almost forgot to tell you, I did more than just run in these shoes this morning. You see I’ve been preparing these feet for you for days. I haven’t taken these shoes off for three days, I’ve been running EVERY MORNING, and I also lead the aerobics here. I took very special measures not to wash them in the shower, and I even slept in them. I’ve spent three whole days doing this, just to torture you. Now get ready your about to get my bare feet, the aroma of three long sweaty days.”

Athena peeled off her sweaty socks and discarded them to the left of Dave’s helpless body. Sadie and Liyha both gasped at the intensity of Athena’s feet.

“Whew,” said Sadie. Ya’know that Athena has the smelliest feet of any girl here, even when she has not been saving it up for days.”

“Those are intense even for a foot girl like me” reply Lilah.

Dave moaned in frustration at the thought of Lilah licking Athena’s feet. Sadie giggled, and jostled his chastity device to tease him.

Athena trusted her ripe 13.5 feet into Dave’s face and rubbed them all over. She took her long toes and pinched his nose. Her feet were very soft from being trapped in her sneakers for days, and her sweat was all over his face.

“Smell my smelly feet!” Athena commanded as Dave lie there struggling for air. The smell was awful, but some how sweet and feminine at the same time. He loved it and he hated it. These had to be the stinkiest feet he had ever smelled. All the worse he couldn’t even get a full erection. He just lay there frustrated breathing in the aroma of Athena’s feet as Sadie and Leah lightly tickled him and teased his chastity device. The bare foot smothering continued relentlessly for another 30 minutes.

After a short break Dave was commanded into another room. There was a throne like chair along the left side of the wall with various restraints; Athena was sitting on it playing with her sweaty feet. Sadie locked Dave on all fours at the bottom of the throne. His ankles where strapped down tight exposing his sensitive soles. His hands where strapped to the bottom of the throne and he could slightly move his hands back and forth. He face directly in front of Athena’s feet.

“Alrighty Dave, now your gonna worship Athena’s sweaty ‘little’ feet.”

Dave winced at the thought. He thought: “If they smelled that stinky how can they taste?”

“You’re going to lick every last drop of sweat off my feet and then some Davy.” Commanded Athena, with a big smile.

Dave groaned at the thought and was about to speak until Sadie cut him off.

“Careful, Davy. You wouldn’t want a punishment session, would you? I promise you that your punishment session will involve Athena’s stinky feet.”

Dave began running his tongue over Athena’s feet.

Athena moaned with pleasure. “Yeah, just like that, I Love having my feet worshiped. And you’re gonna clean them until they smell nice again.” Dave knew that it would be impossible to get them smelling clean but he wisely stayed quiet. Her feet tasted very peculiar. It was salty and terribly sweet yet it was almost making him gag. After a few minutes he started to get used to the taste. He enjoyed running his tongue over Athena’s soft long feet even with the taste.

Sadie and Leah began lightly tickling his feet and Dave started to thrash and giggle.

“Concentrate Dave,” spoke Athena. “If you don’t lick my feet to my satisfaction, you’re going to get punished”

Dave struggled to lick the sweaty feet as Sadie and Lilah dug into his soles. At one point he was laughing so bad that he stopped kissing Athena’s feet for a whole minute.

“That earns you a punishment session tonight." Sadie continued to torment his soles.

After an hour it finally stopped. Athena’s feet were pruned and wrinkly from Dave’s saliva. The girls all laughed.

After the break Dave was tied on the floor again, hands above his head. The three girls positioned themselves on the floor, Sadie at his arm pits, Lilah at his ribs and abs, and Athena at tickling his feet. Athena had her smelly bare feet in Dave’s face. He was tickled in 30 minutes session with 10-minute breaks for the rest of the night. During the breaks in tickling he had to continue to worship Athena’s feet. This continued until 9pm.

“As your punishment for tonight, I’m going to put Athena’s sweaty socks and shoes in the vent above your bed and pump the smell into the room all night long. Athena has even rubbed her feet all over your sheets and pillows,” Sadie sadistically spoke.

Dave gave a look of horror but new better than to make a sound, he was too exhausted to even move. And the smell of Athena’s feet was still all over his face anyway.

The girls untied Dave and began to exit his room. Athena paused at the door to Dave’s bedroom smiled at him and took off her sports bra, revealing gorgeous 36DD breasts. She threw her bra in his face. She then walked up and kissed his chastity device.
“Goodnight Dave, see you tomorrow, bright and early.”

Dave fell asleep, frustrated and with the smell of Athena’s feet pouring in the air vents.

TO BE CONTINUED….

That was an excellent beginning. I thoroughly enjoyed reading. Really hope you will feel encouraged to write more for us!

A traditional story in a good way. Sadie's and Dave's mutual attraction and affection is vivid despite the intense posturing. Thank you so much for sharing it.

Ya I agree, this story was unreal... I had to go back and read it again

PART 2 (More parts will be coming at some point)

-Week 4-

Dave awoke at 8:30am to find Sadie standing over his bed.

"Good morning Davy, unfortunately I won't be able to train you today as....I have a certain matter I need to attend to and...I fear it will take all day. But you needn't worry, I was able to find someone to train you for the day."

In to the room stepped Athena wearing a long white robe with her hair tied back in a pony tail.

"Davy, Athena is going to train you today, while I'm away. I'm sure you'll extend her every courtesy you would with me, and don't worry I'll be back tomorrow.

"Yes, Miss Sadie," said Dave.

"Athena, train him how you see fit. Oh, and Athena, feel free to make him come if you want."

"My pleasure, Sadie, bye bye," said Athena.

She dropped the robe to reveal she was wearing nothing except a skimpy, ultra tight pink bikini and her size 13.5 feet were inside a pair of dirty white sneakers.

"Oh Davy, come here," said Athena.

"Yes, Miss Athena."

"Do you like my body in the sexy little bikini, Davy?"

"Yes, Miss Athena."

"Of course you do. Now I want you to strip down to your boxers."

Dave stripped and nervously walked over to Athena. Standing in front of her beautiful, tall 6'0 build was very intimidating and he tried to hide his nervousness.

"Good. Say Davy, have you ever wrestled anyone before?," said Athena smiling.

"Well not really, Miss Athena, just as I kid maybe I guess."

"Hmm. I going to make you a deal, okay? If you can wrestle me to the ground, pin me and tickle me, I will unlock you chastity belt and give you a nice long blow job, understand?"

Dave looked at her nervously, as she kicked her clothes out of the way to make room.

"It's simple, just try to wrestle me to ground. All you have to do is wrestle a little girl to the ground, and you'll get pleasured the rest of the day. Go on, do it."

"Okay...Miss Athena," Dave said nervously.

Dave moved into position and grabbed Athena around the waist and threw her to the ground. Athena used his momentum and before he knew what was happening his arms were stuck behind his back and Athena was tickling his ribs."

"Oh god no!," cried Dave.

"What's the matter, you can't pin me can you? Don't just lie there are laugh, my offer still stands, try and pin me," said Athena, laughing.

"Come on, all of my ticklish spots are exposed in the skimpy bikini, my bare skin just aching to be tickled, and you can't even lay a finger on me can you?"

"No, haha, no Miss Athena, haha, I can't!"

Athena began slowly stroking his ribs up and down as she wrapped her legs around his hips and locked him even tighter in her grip.

"Tell me how completely helpless you are Davy, you can't even wrestle a little girl. Say it!"

"Miss Athena, I'm completely helpless, haha, please give up, please," said Dave.

"Hehe, I just love taking a tough, strong man like you and making him so helpless under my hands. Here you are a man and you can fend off a girl! I have complete control over you entire body, and your not even tied down, Davy," Athena taunted.

She dragged him into a new position, she and put both of his arms over his head, holding them tightly back with her right hand while she tickled his exposed underarms with her left. Athena's taunts were making the tickling even worse, Davy really was completely defenseless at the skilled techniques of Athena.

"Look at you, you're not even tied down and you still just soooo helpless. I can make you do whatever I want."

She shifted again and locked both of his arms while stretching his body, leaving Dave's helpless body taught. She now had full access to his armpits and ribs. She dug in furiously for several minutes until Dave was shrieking incoherently.

Athena let out a soft moan at the torment she was infliction on Dave.

"Okay Davy, say: I'm not a man, I'm just a helpless little tickle slut."

Before Dave could catch his breath, Athena dug her fingers in harder into his vulnerable underarms, he tried to thrash himself free, but Athena's lock held him tightly in place.

She shifted again and sat on his arms as she continued to assault his helpless pits. Running her long fingers all over the most sensitive spots she could find.

"Go on, say it and I just might think about stopping. Tell me what a helpless little tickle toy you are."

"Haha, I'm not a man, I'm just a, haha, helpless tickle slut."

"And whose tickle slut are you?”

"Miss Athena, haha, Miss Athena's tickle slut!, I'm Miss Athena's tickle slut!," Dave cried.

"Very good. I'm glad you know just how helpless and pathetic you are.”

"Pleassse Miss Athena, I can't take anymore. I give up," said Dave.

Athena let him loose for a moment before grabbing his legs and locking his feet tightly between her legs, in an inescapable leg lock. Dave's arms were now free, but he had no way of reaching Athena. He could only lie there laugh as she had her way with his sensitive feet.

"Of course you can, Davy. You can take much, much, much more. You know what, hehe? From now I want you to call me Goddess Athena."

"Okay, yes, Goddess Athena," Dave managed to get out between cries of desperate laughter.

"Now say: 'All I want to do is be tickled by you Goddess.'"

"Haha, All I want to, haha, do is be tickled, ahaha, is be tickled you you Goddess."

Athena held back the toes on his left foot and cruelly raked her nails up and down soles. She then took her pinky finger clawed between each one of insanely sensitive toes.

"You really like that spot don't you? If you want this to stop, Davy, say: I want to worship your sweet feet for hours, Goddess."

"Okay, anything just please more, Goddess, ahha, I want to worship, haha, your sweet, feet Goddess."

"You want to worship them for hours, Davy, for hours."

"Haha, I want to worship them for hours, Goddess, ahahha, for days if you'll let me, just please no more."

"Okay Davy if you say you want my feet, you can have them."

Athena mercifully stopped tickling him and let Dave go as she got up off the floor.

Dave was still struggling to catch his breath, he glowered at the thought of having to worship Athena's ultra stinky feet again, but ever since he saw her step into the room,he knew it would happen sooner or later.

"Was she really going to make him worship her feet for hours?," he wondered. The worst part was it was only 10:00am and they still had all day together.

Okay, I'm going to take a 10 minute break, when I get back, I want you lying on the tickling table ready to be strapped in place."

"Yes, Goddess Athena."

Dave grabbed a quick drink of water then quickly lied down on the tickling table, as he really didn't know when Athena might come back, and feared what awful punishment she might inflict on him if he disobeyed.

The tickling table was a sturdy wooden table covered in black padding that sat several feet of the floor. Dave had been tickled on it several times before, and it was among the many places that he had nightmares about being tickled on. The tickling table arched slightly in the center, leaving his ribs completely exposed. His arms would be tied over his head and stretched until it was tight. When strapped in he would be barely able to move a centimeter.

Athena arrived a few minutes later and strapped him tightly in place on the tickling table.

She said as she began tickling his stomach for the first five minute then moved down to the backs of his knees.

“Are you ready to smell my smelly feet, Davy?”

“Yes, Miss Athena.”

“Ah-ah-ah! That's Goddess, Athena. I think you need to be punished for that. Do you deserve to be punished for that, Davy?

“Yes Goddess Athena, I deserve to be severely punished for that, Goddess.”

“Well, I wasn't going to punish you, but since you said deserve it I think I will....Now what should I do to you?”

Athena began to take off her white running shoes. He could smell her feet from the other end of the table several feet way; they didn't smell as bad as they did the week before, but they were still incredibly overpowering. She turn her dirty sock inside out and pressed it against Dave's mouth.

“Smell,” she commanded.

“Take a nice big sniff,” she said while lightly tickling his ribs, forcing him to inhale.

“You like the smell of my feet?”

“Yes, Goddess I love the smell of your feet,” he said.

She reached into her size 13.5 shoes and took out the insoles and brought it to her nose.

“Whew! These are really smelly. My sweaty feet have been in these running shoes for over 6 months, and I want you to lick my insoles,” she said while bring her insoles to his mouth.

When his tongue made contact with contact with the insoles, the bitter taste was overwhelming.

“Lick, faster Davy. You really love my feet don't you?”

“Yes, Goddess Athena, I love your feet,” he said as Athena began dragging the dirty insole of her smelly sneakers up and down his tongue.

After twenty minutes of licking, Athena removed her socks and used them to gag him. She then climbed onto the table and stuck her sweaty bare 13.5 feet on his face and began rubbing them all over.

Dave loved feet, even Athena's extremely smelly ones, and began to become aroused. Unfortunately his cock had no where to go in the chastity device.

“Are you getting turned on, Davy?,” Athena said noticing the movement of his chastity belt.

She grabbed his locked cock and began shaking it, causing Dave more frustration as she continued to rub her feet in his face.

“Would you like release, Davy? How long has it been? One week? Two? Sadie told me I could let you come, so how about it?”

Athena unlocked the chastity device and Dave immediately grew a high erection.

“Very nice, Davy. I didn't know you had such a pretty cock. Pity I'm going to torture the hell out it for the rest of the day,” she said laughing.”

Dave knew that he was going to be unpleasantly teased for hours, but he was so desperate for release the he welcomed any attention.

“But you not getting any release right now, just frustration.”

Kneeing down slightly, she brought her 36DD breasts in front of his face that were barley being kept in by her tight pink bikini top.

“I'm going to give you the roughest hand job you ever had,” she said softly while staring him in the eyes.

Athena gripped his cock and balls very hard.

Dave eye's bulged and tried to scream, and but he could only taste the overwhelming stench of Athena's socks.

"Trust me, your cock is doomed," she said wickedly.

Her grip was intensely strong, Dave had never experienced anything like this before.

Slowly she stroked up and down, not loosening her grasp of.

She held the base of his cock and slapped him hard on the shaft.

“You like that? Tell me you like that!”

Moaning in painful ecstasy, Dave let out muffled speech through the gag and nodded his head.

She grabbed a hold of his aching blue balls and gave them several tight squeezes.

Dave cried out in agony, as she began to slowly twist.

Stroking him fast she began to lightly slap his balls.

Athena's grip was so strong that every time he came close to the edge, her powerful grasp would stop him from getting release.

After 20 more minutes Athena got up and took off her bikini top.

“Like what you see Davy,” said Athena.

Dave nodded.

“Of course you do,” said Athena while she rubbed her big natural breasts all over his face.

She then held the base of his cock hard with her left hand and using her right hand made a twisting motion on the head as if she was unscrewing a bottle. This technique drove him crazy. Dave knew it wouldn't belong before he exploded, and he began to fear what Athena would do with his sensitive cock afterward. She relaxed her grip went back to stroking him slowly up and down while squeezing his balls lightly.

“Come on, Davy, give me all of your come.”

He couldn't hold it any long and semen began to slowly ooze out as Athena tight grip continued to stroke very slowly and methodically down his shaft. He moaned in unbearable pleasure as her strong hands continued to slowly stroke up and down.

Dave screamed through the sweaty gag as he experienced the unholy sensations that Athena was inflicting upon him. It was painfully pleasurable and tears staring forming in his eyes, and he knew that Athena was nowhere near finished.

“Now I know you have more than that!,” Athena said as she began squeezing his balls.”

He cried in agony as a few more drops oozed out.

“More, Davy, I want more!”

She continued stroking him up and down slowly, causing him pleasurable misery. Every time her hands reached the head of his cock, he cried out in miserable pleasure, thrashing around in inescapable bondage.

“I know you have more come than that Davy, two more times, you going to have to come two more times before I even think of stopping.”

Athena continued to stroke him non-stop for the next three hours. Every time he become soft, she would switch to tickling him for then rub her feet in his face to get him hard again. Dave was powerless to resist getting aroused despite how stinky they were. Finally after his fourth painful orgasm, Athena finally stopped and lock him back in chastity.

When the ordeal was finally over, Dave's cock exhausted and red was put back in chastity, and he was never so happy to being chastity.

Athena tickled him brutally and mercilessly for the rest of the day. At 11:00pm she finally stopped and put him to bed.

“That was so much fun, Davy. Did you have a good time with me, Davy?”

“Yes, Goddess Athena,” Dave managed to whimper.

At this time Sadie walked into the room.

“So how it go today?,” she said.

“Very well,he's such a good ticklish slave isn't he?,” said Athena.

“He certainly is Sadie, he certainly is. But I still need to give him a punishment, but I'm not sure what to do,” said Athena.

“I think I have an idea,” said Sadie. Then she whispered her plan to Athena.

“That's perfect!,” said Athena.

Athena left the room and after about 10 minutes reentered carrying a suitcase.

“Inside are the sweaty socks from all the girls in my aerobics class this morning, and your going to have to inhale them all night long, hehe. Oh, and I'll thrown in my insoles too.”

Athena dumped the pile of stinky socks on Dave's head, and kissed him on the cheek.”

“We'll have to do this again sometime. Goodnight!”

As the women left Dave could faintly make out their conversation.

“So what happened today, is everything still all right?,” said Athena.

“It seems there has been a change of plans...,” said Sadie as she walked out of earshot and locked the door.

Exhausted Dave drifted off to sleep with the smell of dozens of sweaty socks filling his nose.

TO BE CONTINUED.....

-Week 4-

Dave awoke at 8:30am to find Sadie standing over his bed.

"Good morning Davy, unfortunately I won't be able to train you today as....I have a certain matter I need to attend to and...I fear it will take all day. But you needn't worry, I was able to find someone to train you for the day."

In to the room stepped Athena wearing a long white robe with her hair tied back in a pony tail.

"Davy, Athena is going to train you today, while I'm away. I'm sure you'll extend her every courtesy you would with me, and don't worry I'll be back tomorrow.

"Yes, Miss Sadie," said Dave.

"Athena, train him how you see fit. Oh, and Athena, feel free to make him come if you want."

"My pleasure, Sadie, bye bye," said Athena.

She dropped the robe to reveal she was wearing nothing except a skimpy, ultra tight pink bikini and her size 13.5 feet were inside a pair of dirty white sneakers.

"Oh Davy, come here," said Athena.

"Yes, Miss Athena."

"Do you like my body in the sexy little bikini, Davy?"

"Yes, Miss Athena."

"Of course you do. Now I want you to strip down to your boxers."

Dave stripped and nervously walked over to Athena. Standing in front of her beautiful, tall 6'0 build was very intimidating and he tried to hide his nervousness.

"Good. Say Davy, have you ever wrestled anyone before?," said Athena smiling.

"Well not really, Miss Athena, just as I kid maybe I guess."

"Hmm. I going to make you a deal, okay? If you can wrestle me to the ground, pin me and tickle me, I will unlock you chastity belt and give you a nice long blow job, understand?"

Dave looked at her nervously, as she kicked her clothes out of the way to make room.

"It's simple, just try to wrestle me to ground. All you have to do is wrestle a little girl to the ground, and you'll get pleasured the rest of the day. Go on, do it."

"Okay...Miss Athena," Dave said nervously.

Dave moved into position and grabbed Athena around the waist and threw her to the ground. Athena used his momentum and before he knew what was happening his arms were stuck behind his back and Athena was tickling his ribs."

"Oh god no!," cried Dave.

"What's the matter, you can't pin me can you? Don't just lie there are laugh, my offer still stands, try and pin me," said Athena, laughing.

"Come on, all of my ticklish spots are exposed in the skimpy bikini, my bare skin just aching to be tickled, and you can't even lay a finger on me can you?"

"No, haha, no Miss Athena, haha, I can't!"

Athena began slowly stroking his ribs up and down as she wrapped her legs around his hips and locked him even tighter in her grip.

"Tell me how completely helpless you are Davy, you can't even wrestle a little girl. Say it!"

"Miss Athena, I'm completely helpless, haha, please give up, please," said Dave.

"Hehe, I just love taking a tough, strong man like you and making him so helpless under my hands. Here you are a man and you can fend off a girl! I have complete control over you entire body, and your not even tied down, Davy," Athena taunted.

She dragged him into a new position, she and put both of his arms over his head, holding them tightly back with her right hand while she tickled his exposed underarms with her left. Athena's taunts were making the tickling even worse, Davy really was completely defenseless at the skilled techniques of Athena.

"Look at you, you're not even tied down and you still just soooo helpless. I can make you do whatever I want."

She shifted again and locked both of his arms while stretching his body, leaving Dave's helpless body taught. She now had full access to his armpits and ribs. She dug in furiously for several minutes until Dave was shrieking incoherently.

Athena let out a soft moan at the torment she was infliction on Dave.

"Okay Davy, say: I'm not a man, I'm just a helpless little tickle slut."

Before Dave could catch his breath, Athena dug her fingers in harder into his vulnerable underarms, he tried to thrash himself free, but Athena's lock held him tightly in place.

She shifted again and sat on his arms as she continued to assault his helpless pits. Running her long fingers all over the most sensitive spots she could find.

"Go on, say it and I just might think about stopping. Tell me what a helpless little tickle toy you are."

"Haha, I'm not a man, I'm just a, haha, helpless tickle slut."

"And whose tickle slut are you?”

"Miss Athena, haha, Miss Athena's tickle slut!, I'm Miss Athena's tickle slut!," Dave cried.

"Very good. I'm glad you know just how helpless and pathetic you are.”

"Pleassse Miss Athena, I can't take anymore. I give up," said Dave.

Athena let him loose for a moment before grabbing his legs and locking his feet tightly between her legs, in an inescapable leg lock. Dave's arms were now free, but he had no way of reaching Athena. He could only lie there laugh as she had her way with his sensitive feet.

"Of course you can, Davy. You can take much, much, much more. You know what, hehe? From now I want you to call me Goddess Athena."

"Okay, yes, Goddess Athena," Dave managed to get out between cries of desperate laughter.

"Now say: 'All I want to do is be tickled by you Goddess.'"

"Haha, All I want to, haha, do is be tickled, ahaha, is be tickled you you Goddess."

Athena held back the toes on his left foot and cruelly raked her nails up and down soles. She then took her pinky finger clawed between each one of insanely sensitive toes.

"You really like that spot don't you? If you want this to stop, Davy, say: I want to worship your sweet feet for hours, Goddess."

"Okay, anything just please more, Goddess, ahha, I want to worship, haha, your sweet, feet Goddess."

"You want to worship them for hours, Davy, for hours."

"Haha, I want to worship them for hours, Goddess, ahahha, for days if you'll let me, just please no more."

"Okay Davy if you say you want my feet, you can have them."

Athena mercifully stopped tickling him and let Dave go as she got up off the floor.

Dave was still struggling to catch his breath, he glowered at the thought of having to worship Athena's ultra stinky feet again, but ever since he saw her step into the room,he knew it would happen sooner or later.

"Was she really going to make him worship her feet for hours?," he wondered. The worst part was it was only 10:00am and they still had all day together.

Okay, I'm going to take a 10 minute break, when I get back, I want you lying on the tickling table ready to be strapped in place."

"Yes, Goddess Athena."

Dave grabbed a quick drink of water then quickly lied down on the tickling table, as he really didn't know when Athena might come back, and feared what awful punishment she might inflict on him if he disobeyed.

The tickling table was a sturdy wooden table covered in black padding that sat several feet of the floor. Dave had been tickled on it several times before, and it was among the many places that he had nightmares about being tickled on. The tickling table arched slightly in the center, leaving his ribs completely exposed. His arms would be tied over his head and stretched until it was tight. When strapped in he would be barely able to move a centimeter.

Athena arrived a few minutes later and strapped him tightly in place on the tickling table.

She said as she began tickling his stomach for the first five minute then moved down to the backs of his knees.

“Are you ready to smell my smelly feet, Davy?”

“Yes, Miss Athena.”

“Ah-ah-ah! That's Goddess, Athena. I think you need to be punished for that. Do you deserve to be punished for that, Davy?

“Yes Goddess Athena, I deserve to be severely punished for that, Goddess.”

“Well, I wasn't going to punish you, but since you said deserve it I think I will....Now what should I do to you?”

Athena began to take off her white running shoes. He could smell her feet from the other end of the table several feet way; they didn't smell as bad as they did the week before, but they were still incredibly overpowering. She turn her dirty sock inside out and pressed it against Dave's mouth.

“Smell,” she commanded.

“Take a nice big sniff,” she said while lightly tickling his ribs, forcing him to inhale.

“You like the smell of my feet?”

“Yes, Goddess I love the smell of your feet,” he said.

She reached into her size 13.5 shoes and took out the insoles and brought it to her nose.

“Whew! These are really smelly. My sweaty feet have been in these running shoes for over 6 months, and I want you to lick my insoles,” she said while bring her insoles to his mouth.

When his tongue made contact with contact with the insoles, the bitter taste was overwhelming.

“Lick, faster Davy. You really love my feet don't you?”

“Yes, Goddess Athena, I love your feet,” he said as Athena began dragging the dirty insole of her smelly sneakers up and down his tongue.

After twenty minutes of licking, Athena removed her socks and used them to gag him. She then climbed onto the table and stuck her sweaty bare 13.5 feet on his face and began rubbing them all over.

Dave loved feet, even Athena's extremely smelly ones, and began to become aroused. Unfortunately his cock had no where to go in the chastity device.

“Are you getting turned on, Davy?,” Athena said noticing the movement of his chastity belt.

She grabbed his locked cock and began shaking it, causing Dave more frustration as she continued to rub her feet in his face.

“Would you like release, Davy? How long has it been? One week? Two? Sadie told me I could let you come, so how about it?”

Athena unlocked the chastity device and Dave immediately grew a high erection.

“Very nice, Davy. I didn't know you had such a pretty cock. Pity I'm going to torture the hell out it for the rest of the day,” she said laughing.”

Dave knew that he was going to be unpleasantly teased for hours, but he was so desperate for release the he welcomed any attention.

“But you not getting any release right now, just frustration.”

Kneeing down slightly, she brought her 36DD breasts in front of his face that were barley being kept in by her tight pink bikini top.

“I'm going to give you the roughest hand job you ever had,” she said softly while staring him in the eyes.

Athena gripped his cock and balls very hard.

Dave eye's bulged and tried to scream, and but he could only taste the overwhelming stench of Athena's socks.

"Trust me, your cock is doomed," she said wickedly.

Her grip was intensely strong, Dave had never experienced anything like this before.

Slowly she stroked up and down, not loosening her grasp of.

She held the base of his cock and slapped him hard on the shaft.

“You like that? Tell me you like that!”

Moaning in painful ecstasy, Dave let out muffled speech through the gag and nodded his head.

She grabbed a hold of his aching blue balls and gave them several tight squeezes.

Dave cried out in agony, as she began to slowly twist.

Stroking him fast she began to lightly slap his balls.

Athena's grip was so strong that every time he came close to the edge, her powerful grasp would stop him from getting release.

After 20 more minutes Athena got up and took off her bikini top.

“Like what you see Davy,” said Athena.

Dave nodded.

“Of course you do,” said Athena while she rubbed her big natural breasts all over his face.

She then held the base of his cock hard with her left hand and using her right hand made a twisting motion on the head as if she was unscrewing a bottle. This technique drove him crazy. Dave knew it wouldn't belong before he exploded, and he began to fear what Athena would do with his sensitive cock afterward. She relaxed her grip went back to stroking him slowly up and down while squeezing his balls lightly.

“Come on, Davy, give me all of your come.”

He couldn't hold it any long and semen began to slowly ooze out as Athena tight grip continued to stroke very slowly and methodically down his shaft. He moaned in unbearable pleasure as her strong hands continued to slowly stroke up and down.

Dave screamed through the sweaty gag as he experienced the unholy sensations that Athena was inflicting upon him. It was painfully pleasurable and tears staring forming in his eyes, and he knew that Athena was nowhere near finished.

“Now I know you have more than that!,” Athena said as she began squeezing his balls.”

He cried in agony as a few more drops oozed out.

“More, Davy, I want more!”

She continued stroking him up and down slowly, causing him pleasurable misery. Every time her hands reached the head of his cock, he cried out in miserable pleasure, thrashing around in inescapable bondage.

“I know you have more come than that Davy, two more times, you going to have to come two more times before I even think of stopping.”

Athena continued to stroke him non-stop for the next three hours. Every time he become soft, she would switch to tickling him for then rub her feet in his face to get him hard again. Dave was powerless to resist getting aroused despite how stinky they were. Finally after his fourth painful orgasm, Athena finally stopped and lock him back in chastity.

When the ordeal was finally over, Dave's cock exhausted and red was put back in chastity, and he was never so happy to being chastity.

Athena tickled him brutally and mercilessly for the rest of the day. At 11:00pm she finally stopped and put him to bed.

“That was so much fun, Davy. Did you have a good time with me, Davy?”

“Yes, Goddess Athena,” Dave managed to whimper.

At this time Sadie walked into the room.

“So how it go today?,” she said.

“Very well,he's such a good ticklish slave isn't he?,” said Athena.

“He certainly is Sadie, he certainly is. But I still need to give him a punishment, but I'm not sure what to do,” said Athena.

“I think I have an idea,” said Sadie. Then she whispered her plan to Athena.

“That's perfect!,” said Athena.

Athena left the room and after about 10 minutes reentered carrying a suitcase.

“Inside are the sweaty socks from all the girls in my aerobics class this morning, and your going to have to inhale them all night long, hehe. Oh, and I'll thrown in my insoles too.”

Athena dumped the pile of stinky socks on Dave's head, and kissed him on the cheek.”

“We'll have to do this again sometime. Goodnight!”

As the women left Dave could faintly make out their conversation.

“So what happened today, is everything still all right?,” said Athena.

“It seems there has been a change of plans...,” said Sadie as she walked out of earshot and locked the door.

Exhausted Dave drifted off to sleep with the smell of dozens of sweaty socks filling his nose.

-Week 8-

At 9:00 am, Sadie commanded Dave to strip naked and get onto the X cross. She strapped him tightly in place, with a big red ball gag in his mouth.

“Davy, I have a special guest here to see you, and she has a very special announcement.”

Candice, his ex-girlfriend, the one who got him into this situation, came walking through the door.

“Long time, no see Dave.” Candice said brushing aside her brown highlighted hair. “You look so cute there, all tied up and helpless.”

“Go ahead and tell him the news, Candice,” said Sadie.

“Of course, Miss Sadie,” she said.

“See, Dave, I wasn't exactly honest with you when I told you about this 'dream' job. See, they never intended on making you an agent in The Venus Trust Agency. Men aren't allowed to be official members of the agency, but they allowed you to because they need a man to practice on....to help improve and to train the new agents,” she said slowly running her nails over his chest. “You were never meant to be anything more than a tickle slave.”

Dave eyes grew wide and he tried to protest through the gag.

“Sorry, Dave I didn't know what I was getting into when I met these women. They offered me a good job with great pay, doing some that I loved, but some how I thought it was too good to be true. And it was. They were actually going to make a permanent tickle slave for life, to be used only as practice for the other agents. This sort of thing happens to naïve women like me all the time. But, they offered me a deal, they said the only way they would let me become an agent is if I was able to get them an extremely ticklish man who would willing come aboard...and I thought of you. They couldn't just take any old man and use him to train the elite agents. See Dave, the man had to be willing to endure this sort of torture or he would be of no use. Most men would have gone insane from the torture by now, but not you. You are a very rare find, indeed. No matter how much you say you hate it, I know how much you really enjoy all of this. This was your ultimate fantasy, right?”

Dave whimpered at the thought of being a tickle slave for the rest of his life, and tried to break free to no avail.

“Ya know,” said Sadie, “I actually thought that they were going to make you one of us, Davy. My bosses really had me going, I was actually in the dark about this until about a week ago, but image how happy I was to hear that you are just going to be our tickle slave forever. Imagine, a male agent in Venus Trust! Haha.”

“It's nothing against you personally,” said Candice, “I still harbor no ill feelings towards you, I just needed a way become an agent, and, of course, to keep from being a tickle slave myself...besides I know that you really enjoy of all this anyway.”

Dave moaned and thrashed as he tried to process the news,while Sadie grinned widely in amusement at his predicament.

“So what to you think of all of this, Hmm?,” Candice said while unhooking the gag from his mouth.”

Dave panicked and blurted out the first thing that came to mind.

“What the fuck! You lied to me Candice! All of you are crazy! I can't take anymore of this torture if there is no reward, I going to get all of you stupid bitches and...”

Sadie refastened the gagged around his mouth.

“Davy, not only do I get tickle you mercilessly, but I get break you until you are nothing but good little tickle boy. Trust me, Davy, we all have been really holding back because we thought that you were actually going to become an agent. We are going to have so fun really torturing you, but first, you deserve a very horrible punishment for those nasty things you said,” said Sadie.

Sadie dowsed a rag with chloroform and pressed it against his gagged mouth until he passed out.

Dave awoke strapped to padded tickling board in the shower room, his mouth tightly gagged. With his hands strapped above his head he couldn’t wiggle an inch, he couldn't even curl his toes since each one was individually tied back.

“Look who finally woke up,” said Sadie, “as punishment for being such a disobedient slave, Davy, we will tickle you with these 10 pens until all of them run out of ink.” I will start at your feet, but I will mark every inch of your body.”

Sadie and Candice jammed the pens into his tender feet and began writing. The pens were unbearable on his feet, he had never experienced a tickling this intense, especially on his extremely sensitive feet. He cried out in helpless agony as the girls continued to torture his tender soles. “I deserve to be punished,” “I am so ticklish,” and “Tickle Slave” were just some of the phrases they etched into his tender feet.

“Right here is a really good spot, Miss Sadie,” said Candice as she began drawing in between each one of his toes.

“Excellent work Candice, I see that you might just be an agent yet,” said Sadie.

“Thank you, Miss Sadie.”

Sadie found a really good spot between his third and fourth toes
drove him absolutely insane, while Candice began drawing on the tips of his toes. After 15 minutes, the sensations were so awful that he was paralyzed in a ticklish fervor; his body couldn't even thrash, his body shutdown from being in a ticklish hell, he could only lay there and take it. After an hour his feet were entirely covered in black ink, but Sadie and Candice kept drawing for an additional 45 minutes. After their pens ran out of ink, Sadie called Lilah and Athena the shower room.

“Okay girls, grab a pen, his feet have had enough attention for now and we still have 8 more pens to use on his body. Candice, you start drawing on his legs, Lilah start on the right side of his upper body, and Athena on his left side. I'm going to take his crotch and pelvis. And remember take your time, we each have two pens to use,” said Sadie.

Dave had a few minutes to regain his composure before the girls continued their assault. He tried to think about how he was going to be able to escape, but his mind was too focus on the awful punishment that was about to be inflicted on him.

The girls then continued their attack. Athena. Candice drew all over his knees which drove him mad, while Athena wrote in his arm pits and ribs in big capital letters: “Dirty little tickle slut;” Lilah drew flowers and squiggly designs across his chest and lower abs. Dave was in an absolute stupor. Tears were streaming down his face from the horrible sensations brought upon his body by the sadistic girls. But Sadie found the worst spot of all on the top right of his pelvis worst spot. Dave was deathly ticklish on his pelvis, and Sadie was able to precisely hone in on his most ticklish spot with the pen. Sadie stay on that spot for an entire half hour, until his sensitivity began to dull from all the layers on ink.

Dave let out a very loud, muffled scream though his gag before finally, completely giving in to the ticklish sensations. He had been tickled intensively over he last few weeks, but this is the first time he had ever truly given in to tickling. He was always able to maintain at least a fraction his composure, since he deep down enjoyed being tickled. But, now he had been completely broken, far beyond any thing he could have ever imagined. He couldn't focus on anything, except for the terrible torture, his mind was filled with nothing but ticklish suffering, time had no meaning to him, and he was now nothing but a mindless tickle slave.

After 4 more hours of tickling, Dave’s body was finally completely covered, but Sadie and the girls continued to tickle him with the empty pens for another 30 minutes. Finally, the girls stopped and Dave's aching body finally got a brief moment to recover.

“The worst is finally over,” he thought. “Nothing they could do to me now will be as bad as those last few hours.”

“All right, Davy.” Sadie said. “Were finished drawing on you, but know it's time to clean you off.”

Dave let out a light moan, while Sadie hooked up a splitter to four different shower heads on the faucet.

“You really didn't think it was over did you, Davy? Hehe. Why else would we bring you into the shower room if you didn't plan to clean you off after we were done?,” said Sadie.

The girls undressed so as not to get their close wet. Sadie pulled down two shower heads gave one to Athena, and turned the water on. Lilah grabbed a scouring pad, while Candice took a scrub brush.

“Lilah and Candice clean his feet, while we wash his body,”

One second thought girls, use toothbrushes to clean his feet that way it will much last longer.

“Good idea, Miss Sadie,” said Candice as she began scrubbing his feet with a toothbrush.

“Remember girls, this will go on until he is 100 percent clean,” said Sadie.

The tickling continued for hour after after another hour. About 1 hour in the tickling was so intense he eventually Dave wet himself. The girls laughed as they continued to torment him. He could only lay there, humiliated, being tormented relentlessly as the girls cleaned his sensitive body. After three hours he was finally clean. The girls unstrapped him, and began walking him back to his bed. In this state, Dave was nothing but a tickle zombie, and had no way of trying to escape.

“Let's put him to bed early, and let him rest. That way he will have time to recover, so we can tickle him more tomorrow,” said Sadie.

The girls, put him to bed, and Sadie kissed him on his forehead.

“Goodnight, my little slave,” said Sadie, as Dave passed out from exhaustion.

The next day Dave woke up at 11:00 am, still tied to the bed with his mouth gagged. Sadie had let him sleep in to recover from the day before, but was now planning something more devious.

“Good morning, Davy. I'm going to ungag you now. If you have another outburst like you did yesterday we are going give you the pen and water torture for an entire week straight. Understand?,” said Sadie.

Dave cautiously nodded his head.

“Good, now as you know you, are going to our permanent tickle training toy, but first you need to be far more obedient. Now we can do this two ways. If you want to yell and scream at me and try to escape,I'm going to lock your chastity belt and never let you lick my feet again,” Sadie said waving the key to his chastity device.

“But, if you are a good boy, I will give you pleasure and let you worship my feet. Understand that there is absolutely no way you can ever get out of this. You are locked in the basement of one of the most secure buildings in the world, surrounded by dozens of highly trained Agents. So, are you going to be a good boy me, Davy?”

Dave nodded his head and mumbled “yes” through his gag.

“Very good. Now I want to reinforce this behavior, so, I'm going to let to stare at and smell by beautiful feet while I tickle you for a while.”

Sadie seductively removed her high heels and stripped off her black nylons. She then began to tickle his feet, while she held her feet about an inch away from his fave. Sadie's feet were stunning, they were most beautiful pair of feet he had ever seen. The way she would wiggle her toes right in front of his face and the sweet smell of her feet was driving him crazy. He started to become aroused, but he had nowhere to go in his chastity belt.

After an hour and a half Sadie finally stopped, and began to remove his gag.

“Now Davy, are you going to be a good slave boy when I take off you gag. Remember how bad you will be punished if you misbehave, and how I will reward you if your good,” said Sadie.

Dave nodded and Sadie removed his gag.

“Now Davy, do you like the fact that you are now our permanent tickle training toy, hmmm?”

Dave hesitated for a moment.

“Yes, Miss Sadie. I am so glad that I will be able to assist in the training,” said Dave.

“And what else, Davy,” said Sadie.

“...And I especially enjoy being tortured for hours on end by you and the other agents, Miss Sadie,”said Dave.

“And what else?,” said Sadie.

“..And, um, I am very lucky that I get to be around beautiful women, such as yourself Miss Sadie...And I deserve to be tickled and punished horribly for days without mercy for my disobedience,” Dave said in shock that those words actually came out of his mouth.

“Very good, Davy. I see there is still hope for you yet. You definitely still need more work, but you've managed to spare yourself any punishment sessions....for now,” said Sadie, “In fact you may have even earned a little reward.”

Sadie called Lilah into the room. She arrived wearing the standard Venus Trust business attire, but immediately took off her top, so she was wearing nothing but a bra, her skirt and nylons.

Dave was ordered to lay down on the tickling board, his hands were tied over his head and he was stretched until taught. His hips were also strapped in place so couldn't trust a milimeter. Sadie removed his chastity belt, and began putting her nylons back on while she explained the situation to Lilah.

“Lilah, I want yo uto tease his cock for hours while I tickle him. In fact, I think from now on, I want you to come in whenever you can to tease him to brink for hours on end, but never let him come.”

“Sounds like fun Sadie, I'll be here whenever I can. I still want to improve some of my techniques and this should be great practice,” Lilah said smiling.

Lilah began slowly rubbing his cock, her hands were so soft she didn't even need lotion, and soon he was fully erect. Dave craved release, but Lilah expert hands kept him just on the brink. Sadie began tickling his ribs, as Lilah continued to slowly stroke him the edge. This continued for the next hour.

“Let's change things up a little,” Sadie said, “I want you to tease him, while I force him to lick my feet.”

“Are you serious Sadie? I've seen the way he gets around your feet. I don't think even I will be able control his cock,” said Lilah.

“Come on now, won't this be a nice challenge? After all, this is what he is here for. And if he comes, don't worry, we'll just get to torture him some more,” said Sadie sadistically.

“You right, I do like to challenge myself, and this should be really fun!,” said Lilah.

Sadie peeled off her nylons revealing her soft soles.

“Wow, your feet so cute Sadie. Can I touch them?,” said Lilah.

“Of course,” she Sadie placing them on Lilah's lap.

“Your feet are sooo soft, what have you being using on them?,” said Lilah.

“I've been using a new lotion every night on them, it works great. Even I didn't think feet could get this soft.”

“Just looking at them makes me want to suck on them, Davy here is such a lucky boy,” said Lilah.

“He certainly is,” Sadie said positioning her perfect feet on Dave's lips.

“Now kiss them, Davy,” she said.

Dave began to kiss Sadie's sweet feet as Lilah began to stroke his erect cock.

Sadie's feet were so soft, he could barely stand it. She wiggled her toes into his mouth and he could already feel that he was going to come, but Lilah was always able to stop him. The sweet sweaty smell of Sadie's feet.

Lilah slowed down her technique and began, making sure to indirectly stimulate him, careful to avoid his sensitive frenulum.

After about an hour Dave's tongue began to tire, but he didn't care. The only thing he cared about was worshiping Sadie's bare feet. He was so into her feet, that he didn't even notice that she began to touch herself.

“Oh yeah, keep licking my feet, Davy,” Sadie moaned as Dave desperately longed for release.

Something about the way the Sadie wiggled her left foot while he was licking her toes made him go over the edge. Despite Lilah's best efforts, even her expert grip couldn't stop it, nothing could stop it, and Dave exploded all over Lilah's soft hands.

“Oh man, I thought I could stop that last one, but I guess I read his body wrong. Oh well how long were we going for,” said Lilah covered in Dave's juices.

“Mmm...Two hours sixteen minutes,” Sadie moaned.

“Well, I guess that's the record I'll need to beat next time. At least now I can practice torturing a man post orgasm.”

“Lilah, I want you to be as sadistic as you possibly can with him, I don't think I've seen you be really cruel to cock in a while,” said Sadie still touching herself.

“I can certainly do that, Sadie.”

Lilah began stroking him extremely fast, using his own come as lubrication. Dave was soon screaming in sensitive pain.

“I call this the 'the devil's bottle opener,'” said Lilah as she cup her hands over the head of his cock and began twisted very rapidly.

Dave shrieked as the Lilah caused him unbearable sensations.

“OH GOD NO MORE,PLEEAASEE,” he cried, panting with tears streaming down his eyes.

“This is so good,” Sadie moaned, climaxing.

After ten minutes of torture Lilah was stroking nothing but his soft member.

“Well, he's gone soft, so the fun is over for now,” said Lilah.

“Thanks for the show, I always love watching you torture men, Lilah.”

“No problem, but I would give him at least a good fifteen minutes to recover before I'd start tickling him. His senses are overloaded right now and he won't be able to suffer as much,” said Lilah smiling.

“Thanks for the advice, so you really did a number on him—I love it! You should stay and help me tickle him for the rest of the day.”

“I'm sorry Sadie, but I can't today. But trust me, I'll be here whenever I can get a free moment,” said Lilah as she put her top back on.

“Oh well, Candice is supposed to come by later and we'll just have to torture him extra hard for you them,” said Sadie.

“Tickle him real good for me!,” Lilah said.

“Oh, you know we will,” said Sadie.

“Bye.”

“Bye.”

Dave was tickled in various positions until 4:00 pm when Candice came in to help.

“So, Candice how do you think we should tickle him tonight.

“I think we should hogtied him on the bed and work on his feet for a few hours, Miss Sadie.”

“An excellent idea Candice. I want show me how well you can tie him up,” said Sadie.

Candice ordered Dave to lie on his stomach on the bed, while she began to hogtie him.

“I'm impressed, you've learned well, You even tied his big toes together so he can't cover his feet. Let's begin,” said Sadie.

“I've heard that he hates electric toothbrushes on his feet, so I think we use them on his feet for several hours, Miss Sadie,” said Candice.

“A splendid idea. I see you're becoming very sadistic, a good trait for an agent,” said Sadie.

“Thank you, Miss Sadie, how about I take his right foot and you take his left?”

“Sounds good, let's begin,” said Sadie.

Sadie and Candice turned on the electric toothbrushes and being working his feet. Candice took his left foot while Sadie took his right.

The electric toothbrushes were awful. There were few things that he actually dreaded tickled by but electric toothbrush were one of them. The girls were absolutely wicked with the toothbrushes. They relentlessly tickled his feet, in between his toes, up and down his arches and around his heel. Every once in a while the girls would reach down tickle his sides underarms. In 20 minutes he was nothing but a laughing, crying mess as the girls continued to torture his defenseless hogtied feet.

Candice found a great spot on to the tops of his feet, and Dave let out a hysterical cry.

“Miss Sadie, try the tops of his feet and toes. I've found a really good spot, and I think I'm going to work here for at least the next 15 minutes,” said Candice.

“Wow. You've found a new spot. And I thought I had found them all. I think I'll also tickle the tops of his feet for a while. Good work Candice.”

After 3 hours, Dave got a short break and meal. Sadie then decided to put him in the stocks. She wanted Candice to continue tickling him with both electric toothbrushes on his feet, while she brutally tickled his upper body. Sadie was no longer holding back she was tickling him full force. Dave was struggling to remain conscious he kept laughing hard uncotnrollably.

“Let's see how fast when can get him to faint. We need to toughen him up more if he's going to be our new tickle toy,” said Sadie.

“Sounds fun, Miss Sadie, I'm ready when you are,” said Candice.

“Ready,go!”

Sadie feverishly dug into his ribs. Dave was hardly even laughing, he was just desperately struggling to catch his breathe. Within 15 ten minutes, Dave fainted.

“Wake up, Davy. You're not getting out of it that easily,” said Sadie throwing a cup of water on his face.

Sadie and Candice continued to tickle him for the rest of the night. Sadie relaxed her techniques somewhat, but Dave still passed out another ten times. Every time he fainted Sadie would through water in his face to wake him up, then immediately go back to tickling him. At 11:00 pm, Sadie tucked him in and kissed him goodnight.

-A week later-

When Dave woke up he was greeted by Sadie and Athena. Sadie explained to him that he had some special training with Athena and that he would be with her for most of the day.

“Train him good, Athena,” Sadie said.

“My pleasure as always, Sadie,” said Athena.

Athena led him through the gym and into a room outside of the locker room. She placed Dave in an odd box that went diagonally into the floor. He was strapped in place and the box was shut, so only his face was now sticking out of the floor at an angle. Athena brought a chair and a sign in front of his face. The sign read: “Free foot cleaning. Stay as long as you like, but be mindful that others will want a turn.”

“Okay Dave, you are now going clean the sweaty feet of any of the agents that come in here, and you are going to do a good job or you're going to to get the most horrible punishment you have ever received.”

One by one, the agents at the Venus Trust agency some had very, other there was hardly any taste at all. He was incredibly aroused, but he could get an erection with the chastity device on, only frustration. Many girls came and went. Some stayed from a few minutes, others for 10 or 15 minutes. Around the second hour, two girls sat on the chair together and made him lick 2 pairs of sweaty soles while they chatted. Dave loved the taste of feet, but he was soon overwhelmed. By the time 17th girl came by, his tongue was already tired, but he continued to worship fearing the punishment Athena had in sore if he didn't. Three hours and 64 pairs of feet later, Athena came back and opened up the box.

“I hope you had fun. It was such I hit, I think I'm going to talk to Sadie and have you do this every week. What do you think Davy, sounds good right?”

“Yes, Miss Athena,it sounds wonderful and I am glad to serve you and all of the other agents,” Dave said.

“I thought I told you to refer to me as 'Goddess Athena' when we were alone, did I not?”

“Of course you did, Goddess Athena. I forgot and I deserve to be punished for my disobedience,” said Dave.

“You certainly do, I'm going to talk to Sadie, and after you regular sessions, I am going to tickle you for 5 hours. Does that seem like an appropriate punishment,” said Athena with a big grin.

“No, Goddess Athena, I deserve to be tickle for at least 6 hours for my disobedience.”

“Wrong again, tickle slut. You deserved to be tickled all night long, don't you?”

“Yes I do, forgive me Goddess Athena. I do deserve to be tickled all night long. I don't need any sleep tonight, just tickling from you Goddess,” said Dave nervously.

“I know you deserve far, far worse than that, but I think tickling you for 5 hours, and stroking your cock until you cry twice should suffice—all the while inhaling my super stinky feet of course.”

“Thank you for your leniency, Goddess Athena. I look forward to being tortured by you tonight and smelling you gorgeous feet.”

“I'm glad to hear it. In fact, I think I am going to give you a special treat tonight. I'm going to continue to wear these shoes non stop until this evening. I'm going to go running, and later I'm am going to hold a blow dryer up to my shoes to make them extra sweaty and smelly for your punishment tonight. Now let's get you back to your room and inform Sadie of your punishment.”

Dave was brought back to his room, and finished his regular sessions with Sadie. Athena kept her promise and at 9:00pm came into his room, wearing the same outfit from earlier. Dave was already tied spread eagle on his bed, and Athena sat on the side of the bed and began removing her 13.5 shoes.

“Whew, those are stinky. I may have overdid it. Look at my socks, they are completely soaked from sweat,” she said.

She put her left shoe up to Dave's nose.

“Inhale,” she said.

Dave tried not to grimace as he breathed in the awful aroma of Athena's stinky feet.

“I said inhale!,” said Athena tickling his ribs, forcing he pungent smell of her feet deep into his nostrils.

Her socks were so drenched in sweat that it looked like she had stepped in a puddle of water. She slowly peeled them off, revealed her pruned, wrinkly 13.5 feet.

“I want you to suck on my socks,” she said placing her stinky, sweat covered socks in to his mouth. She taped them in place, and then stuck her sweaty, bare feet in his face.

“Suck and inhale,” she commanded as she laid back and began to tickle his feet.

Dave thought that he would have been used to Athena's smelly feet by now, but today her feet were stinky even by her already ridiculous standards. Athena continued to tickle him as the juices from her sweat socks trickled down his throat, and the smell of her bare feet ran through his lungs.

True to her word, Athena tickled him for 5 hours, with two long torturous hand jobs in between. She finally stopped at 4:00 in the morning.

“Well, I think that's enough punishment...for now. You're lucky I have to get some sleep, otherwise I would be torturing you until well into the morning.”

Still in a whirlwind Dave managed to say: “Thank you for punishing me for my disobedience Goddess Athena,and letting me worship you beautiful feet.”

“I'm always glad to hear how much you enjoy my feet. Hmmm...I have an idea. Since you like my feet so much, I think that instead of washing my socks, I am going to give them to Sadie, so she can use them as gags. I know you'll enjoy that.”

Athena refastened her socks in Dave's mouth and kissed him goodnight.

Dave's relentless torment continued non stop for another two months. Dave learned ways to keep himself from faint and now Sadie could tickle him full force full hours at a time. By the end of the two months he was now completely obedient. He had finally accepted his fate as tickle slave for The Venus Trust Agency, only to be used from training and improving the techniques of the Agents.

A week later after one of his afternoon tickle sessions, Candice came to visit.

“Congratulations, Agent Candice, you have finally passed our initiation, said Sadie.

“Thank you, Miss Sadie.”

“You don't need to refer to me as Miss Sadie anymore, it's just Sadie now that we're colleagues.

“Well then, I need to congratulate you on becoming the new Director of Training and Techniques, Sadie,” said Candice.

“Thanks, it's a big responsibility, but I think I'll find it very rewarding. I may miss the field work, but I think I can cope, especially since I get to be torturing Davy full time from now on.”

“I see what you mean, field work is really, really fun,” said Candice.

“So who is your next target, if you're at liberty to say.”

“It's a CEO from some British financial company, his wife is actually the CFO, so it's going to be a two for one deal. I'll have them both squealing in no time, and I've been authorized to tickle them so bad that they will never dare cross us,” said Candice.

“Sounds like a lot fun, Candice. But I have my own fun, too. I am actually training two new prospective agents in the arts of tickle torture. They both have potential but I got a good feeling about blonde I'm training. Both of my students are talented and very driven, especially since I told them that only one will become an agent while the other will become nothing but a tickle slave forever.”

“Good luck with that. So, may I speak to him?,” said Candice.

“Of course you can, without you he would have never been here in the first place,” said Sadie.

Candice walked up to Dave, who was tied securely to the X cross, gagged with one of Athena's dirty sock. She moved the gag and place her hands on his chest.

“Well Dave, thanks to you a finally became an Agent. Remember when you and I broke up all those years ago because I moved away? You said you wished we could always be together. I guess, your wish turned out to be true after all. I never imagined that it would have turned out this way, but I'm glad it did. It looks like both of our dreams have come true.”

“Of course Miss Candice,” said Dave, “I am forever indebted to you for making me a tickle slave, and I am very pleased that I am going to be tortured by you and the rest of the Agency for the rest of my life.”

“I'm glad to hear that. Bye bye Davy, see you soon,” Candice said kissing him on the lips. “See you later, Sadie.”

“You can come by and tickle him anytime, Candice.”

“Of course you know I will, Sadie.”

Candice left the room and two of Sadie's students arrived.

“Well girls, it's time for you afternoon lesson. Are you ready?”

“Yes, Miss Sadie,” the girls said in unison.

Sadie picked up one of Athena's dirty socks and used it to gag him.

“All right girls, watch every movement of my fingers very closely,” said Sadie.

Sadie began slowly tickling Dave's underarms and he cried out in loud laughter, as Sadie demonstrated the proper techniques for tickling. The two prospects then joined in each tickling one of his underarms.

“No, you need to relax your fingers, and read his body,” Sadie said.

The prospects adjusted their technique, and broke out into hysterical laughter.

“Very good girls, that's it, just like that. Keep him laughing hard,” said Sadie.

The sound of Dave's laughter echoed throughout the room as he was tormented by young prospective agents, under the supervision on the master torturess. He was helpless, broken, and laughing with no hope of escape, trapped forever in the tickle training room of The Venus Trust Agency.

THE END

(Feel free to leave any comments)

Last edited:
You my friend are a talented writer. Epic stuff well done dude :xmas:

AWESOME story! Can`t wait to see what else is in store for our hero!;)

Part 3 (Final)

~~~~~~~~~~~

-Week 8-

At 9:00 am, Sadie commanded Dave to strip naked and get onto the X cross. She strapped him tightly in place, with a big red ball gag in his mouth.

“Davy, I have a special guest here to see you, and she has a very special announcement.”

Candice, his ex-girlfriend, the one who got him into this situation, came walking through the door.

“Long time, no see Dave.” Candice said brushing aside her brown highlighted hair. “You look so cute there, all tied up and helpless.”

“Go ahead and tell him the news, Candice,” said Sadie.

“Of course, Miss Sadie,” she said.

“See, Dave, I wasn't exactly honest with you when I told you about this 'dream' job. See, they never intended on making you an agent in The Venus Trust Agency. Men aren't allowed to be official members of the agency, but they allowed you to because they need a man to practice on....to help improve and to train the new agents,” she said slowly running her nails over his chest. “You were never meant to be anything more than a tickle slave.”

Dave eyes grew wide and he tried to protest through the gag.

“Sorry, Dave I didn't know what I was getting into when I met these women. They offered me a good job with great pay, doing some that I loved, but some how I thought it was too good to be true. And it was. They were actually going to make a permanent tickle slave for life, to be used only as practice for the other agents. This sort of thing happens to naïve women like me all the time. But, they offered me a deal, they said the only way they would let me become an agent is if I was able to get them an extremely ticklish man who would willing come aboard...and I thought of you. They couldn't just take any old man and use him to train the elite agents. See Dave, the man had to be willing to endure this sort of torture or he would be of no use. Most men would have gone insane from the torture by now, but not you. You are a very rare find, indeed. No matter how much you say you hate it, I know how much you really enjoy all of this. This was your ultimate fantasy, right?”

Dave whimpered at the thought of being a tickle slave for the rest of his life, and tried to break free to no avail.

“Ya know,” said Sadie, “I actually thought that they were going to make you one of us, Davy. My bosses really had me going, I was actually in the dark about this until about a week ago, but image how happy I was to hear that you are just going to be our tickle slave forever. Imagine, a male agent in Venus Trust! Haha.”

“It's nothing against you personally,” said Candice, “I still harbor no ill feelings towards you, I just needed a way become an agent, and, of course, to keep from being a tickle slave myself...besides I know that you really enjoy of all this anyway.”

Dave moaned and thrashed as he tried to process the news,while Sadie grinned widely in amusement at his predicament.

“So what to you think of all of this, Hmm?,” Candice said while unhooking the gag from his mouth.”

Dave panicked and blurted out the first thing that came to mind.

“What the fuck! You lied to me Candice! All of you are crazy! I can't take anymore of this torture if there is no reward, I going to get all of you stupid bitches and...”

Sadie refastened the gagged around his mouth.

“Davy, not only do I get tickle you mercilessly, but I get break you until you are nothing but good little tickle boy. Trust me, Davy, we all have been really holding back because we thought that you were actually going to become an agent. We are going to have so fun really torturing you, but first, you deserve a very horrible punishment for those nasty things you said,” said Sadie.

Sadie dowsed a rag with chloroform and pressed it against his gagged mouth until he passed out.

Dave awoke strapped to padded tickling board in the shower room, his mouth tightly gagged. With his hands strapped above his head he couldn’t wiggle an inch, he couldn't even curl his toes since each one was individually tied back.

“Look who finally woke up,” said Sadie, “as punishment for being such a disobedient slave, Davy, we will tickle you with these 10 pens until all of them run out of ink.” I will start at your feet, but I will mark every inch of your body.”

Sadie and Candice jammed the pens into his tender feet and began writing. The pens were unbearable on his feet, he had never experienced a tickling this intense, especially on his extremely sensitive feet. He cried out in helpless agony as the girls continued to torture his tender soles. “I deserve to be punished,” “I am so ticklish,” and “Tickle Slave” were just some of the phrases they etched into his tender feet.

“Right here is a really good spot, Miss Sadie,” said Candice as she began drawing in between each one of his toes.

“Excellent work Candice, I see that you might just be an agent yet,” said Sadie.

“Thank you, Miss Sadie.”

Sadie found a really good spot between his third and fourth toes
drove him absolutely insane, while Candice began drawing on the tips of his toes. After 15 minutes, the sensations were so awful that he was paralyzed in a ticklish fervor; his body couldn't even thrash, his body shutdown from being in a ticklish hell, he could only lay there and take it. After an hour his feet were entirely covered in black ink, but Sadie and Candice kept drawing for an additional 45 minutes. After their pens ran out of ink, Sadie called Lilah and Athena the shower room.

“Okay girls, grab a pen, his feet have had enough attention for now and we still have 8 more pens to use on his body. Candice, you start drawing on his legs, Lilah start on the right side of his upper body, and Athena on his left side. I'm going to take his crotch and pelvis. And remember take your time, we each have two pens to use,” said Sadie.

Dave had a few minutes to regain his composure before the girls continued their assault. He tried to think about how he was going to be able to escape, but his mind was too focus on the awful punishment that was about to be inflicted on him.

The girls then continued their attack. Athena. Candice drew all over his knees which drove him mad, while Athena wrote in his arm pits and ribs in big capital letters: “Dirty little tickle slut;” Lilah drew flowers and squiggly designs across his chest and lower abs. Dave was in an absolute stupor. Tears were streaming down his face from the horrible sensations brought upon his body by the sadistic girls. But Sadie found the worst spot of all on the top right of his pelvis worst spot. Dave was deathly ticklish on his pelvis, and Sadie was able to precisely hone in on his most ticklish spot with the pen. Sadie stay on that spot for an entire half hour, until his sensitivity began to dull from all the layers on ink.

Dave let out a very loud, muffled scream though his gag before finally, completely giving in to the ticklish sensations. He had been tickled intensively over he last few weeks, but this is the first time he had ever truly given in to tickling. He was always able to maintain at least a fraction his composure, since he deep down enjoyed being tickled. But, now he had been completely broken, far beyond any thing he could have ever imagined. He couldn't focus on anything, except for the terrible torture, his mind was filled with nothing but ticklish suffering, time had no meaning to him, and he was now nothing but a mindless tickle slave.

After 4 more hours of tickling, Dave’s body was finally completely covered, but Sadie and the girls continued to tickle him with the empty pens for another 30 minutes. Finally, the girls stopped and Dave's aching body finally got a brief moment to recover.

“The worst is finally over,” he thought. “Nothing they could do to me now will be as bad as those last few hours.”

“All right, Davy.” Sadie said. “Were finished drawing on you, but know it's time to clean you off.”

Dave let out a light moan, while Sadie hooked up a splitter to four different shower heads on the faucet.

“You really didn't think it was over did you, Davy? Hehe. Why else would we bring you into the shower room if you didn't plan to clean you off after we were done?,” said Sadie.

The girls undressed so as not to get their close wet. Sadie pulled down two shower heads gave one to Athena, and turned the water on. Lilah grabbed a scouring pad, while Candice took a scrub brush.

“Lilah and Candice clean his feet, while we wash his body,”

One second thought girls, use toothbrushes to clean his feet that way it will much last longer.

“Good idea, Miss Sadie,” said Candice as she began scrubbing his feet with a toothbrush.

“Remember girls, this will go on until he is 100 percent clean,” said Sadie.

The tickling continued for hour after after another hour. About 1 hour in the tickling was so intense he eventually Dave wet himself. The girls laughed as they continued to torment him. He could only lay there, humiliated, being tormented relentlessly as the girls cleaned his sensitive body. After three hours he was finally clean. The girls unstrapped him, and began walking him back to his bed. In this state, Dave was nothing but a tickle zombie, and had no way of trying to escape.

“Let's put him to bed early, and let him rest. That way he will have time to recover, so we can tickle him more tomorrow,” said Sadie.

The girls, put him to bed, and Sadie kissed him on his forehead.

“Goodnight, my little slave,” said Sadie, as Dave passed out from exhaustion.

The next day Dave woke up at 11:00 am, still tied to the bed with his mouth gagged. Sadie had let him sleep in to recover from the day before, but was now planning something more devious.

“Good morning, Davy. I'm going to ungag you now. If you have another outburst like you did yesterday we are going give you the pen and water torture for an entire week straight. Understand?,” said Sadie.

Dave cautiously nodded his head.

“Good, now as you know you, are going to our permanent tickle training toy, but first you need to be far more obedient. Now we can do this two ways. If you want to yell and scream at me and try to escape,I'm going to lock your chastity belt and never let you lick my feet again,” Sadie said waving the key to his chastity device.

“But, if you are a good boy, I will give you pleasure and let you worship my feet. Understand that there is absolutely no way you can ever get out of this. You are locked in the basement of one of the most secure buildings in the world, surrounded by dozens of highly trained Agents. So, are you going to be a good boy me, Davy?”

Dave nodded his head and mumbled “yes” through his gag.

“Very good. Now I want to reinforce this behavior, so, I'm going to let to stare at and smell by beautiful feet while I tickle you for a while.”

Sadie seductively removed her high heels and stripped off her black nylons. She then began to tickle his feet, while she held her feet about an inch away from his fave. Sadie's feet were stunning, they were most beautiful pair of feet he had ever seen. The way she would wiggle her toes right in front of his face and the sweet smell of her feet was driving him crazy. He started to become aroused, but he had nowhere to go in his chastity belt.

After an hour and a half Sadie finally stopped, and began to remove his gag.

“Now Davy, are you going to be a good slave boy when I take off you gag. Remember how bad you will be punished if you misbehave, and how I will reward you if your good,” said Sadie.

Dave nodded and Sadie removed his gag.

“Now Davy, do you like the fact that you are now our permanent tickle training toy, hmmm?”

Dave hesitated for a moment.

“Yes, Miss Sadie. I am so glad that I will be able to assist in the training,” said Dave.

“And what else, Davy,” said Sadie.

“...And I especially enjoy being tortured for hours on end by you and the other agents, Miss Sadie,”said Dave.

“And what else?,” said Sadie.

“..And, um, I am very lucky that I get to be around beautiful women, such as yourself Miss Sadie...And I deserve to be tickled and punished horribly for days without mercy for my disobedience,” Dave said in shock that those words actually came out of his mouth.

“Very good, Davy. I see there is still hope for you yet. You definitely still need more work, but you've managed to spare yourself any punishment sessions....for now,” said Sadie, “In fact you may have even earned a little reward.”

Sadie called Lilah into the room. She arrived wearing the standard Venus Trust business attire, but immediately took off her top, so she was wearing nothing but a bra, her skirt and nylons.

Dave was ordered to lay down on the tickling board, his hands were tied over his head and he was stretched until taught. His hips were also strapped in place so couldn't trust a milimeter. Sadie removed his chastity belt, and began putting her nylons back on while she explained the situation to Lilah.

“Lilah, I want yo uto tease his cock for hours while I tickle him. In fact, I think from now on, I want you to come in whenever you can to tease him to brink for hours on end, but never let him come.”

“Sounds like fun Sadie, I'll be here whenever I can. I still want to improve some of my techniques and this should be great practice,” Lilah said smiling.

Lilah began slowly rubbing his cock, her hands were so soft she didn't even need lotion, and soon he was fully erect. Dave craved release, but Lilah expert hands kept him just on the brink. Sadie began tickling his ribs, as Lilah continued to slowly stroke him the edge. This continued for the next hour.

“Let's change things up a little,” Sadie said, “I want you to tease him, while I force him to lick my feet.”

“Are you serious Sadie? I've seen the way he gets around your feet. I don't think even I will be able control his cock,” said Lilah.

“Come on now, won't this be a nice challenge? After all, this is what he is here for. And if he comes, don't worry, we'll just get to torture him some more,” said Sadie sadistically.

“You right, I do like to challenge myself, and this should be really fun!,” said Lilah.

Sadie peeled off her nylons revealing her soft soles.

“Wow, your feet so cute Sadie. Can I touch them?,” said Lilah.

“Of course,” she Sadie placing them on Lilah's lap.

“Your feet are sooo soft, what have you being using on them?,” said Lilah.

“I've been using a new lotion every night on them, it works great. Even I didn't think feet could get this soft.”

“Just looking at them makes me want to suck on them, Davy here is such a lucky boy,” said Lilah.

“He certainly is,” Sadie said positioning her perfect feet on Dave's lips.

“Now kiss them, Davy,” she said.

Dave began to kiss Sadie's sweet feet as Lilah began to stroke his erect cock.

Sadie's feet were so soft, he could barely stand it. She wiggled her toes into his mouth and he could already feel that he was going to come, but Lilah was always able to stop him. The sweet sweaty smell of Sadie's feet.

Lilah slowed down her technique and began, making sure to indirectly stimulate him, careful to avoid his sensitive frenulum.

After about an hour Dave's tongue began to tire, but he didn't care. The only thing he cared about was worshiping Sadie's bare feet. He was so into her feet, that he didn't even notice that she began to touch herself.

“Oh yeah, keep licking my feet, Davy,” Sadie moaned as Dave desperately longed for release.

Something about the way the Sadie wiggled her left foot while he was licking her toes made him go over the edge. Despite Lilah's best efforts, even her expert grip couldn't stop it, nothing could stop it, and Dave exploded all over Lilah's soft hands.

“Oh man, I thought I could stop that last one, but I guess I read his body wrong. Oh well how long were we going for,” said Lilah covered in Dave's juices.

“Mmm...Two hours sixteen minutes,” Sadie moaned.

“Well, I guess that's the record I'll need to beat next time. At least now I can practice torturing a man post orgasm.”

“Lilah, I want you to be as sadistic as you possibly can with him, I don't think I've seen you be really cruel to cock in a while,” said Sadie still touching herself.

“I can certainly do that, Sadie.”

Lilah began stroking him extremely fast, using his own come as lubrication. Dave was soon screaming in sensitive pain.

“I call this the 'the devil's bottle opener,'” said Lilah as she cup her hands over the head of his cock and began twisted very rapidly.

Dave shrieked as the Lilah caused him unbearable sensations.

“OH GOD NO MORE,PLEEAASEE,” he cried, panting with tears streaming down his eyes.

“This is so good,” Sadie moaned, climaxing.

After ten minutes of torture Lilah was stroking nothing but his soft member.

“Well, he's gone soft, so the fun is over for now,” said Lilah.

“Thanks for the show, I always love watching you torture men, Lilah.”

“No problem, but I would give him at least a good fifteen minutes to recover before I'd start tickling him. His senses are overloaded right now and he won't be able to suffer as much,” said Lilah smiling.

“Thanks for the advice, so you really did a number on him—I love it! You should stay and help me tickle him for the rest of the day.”

“I'm sorry Sadie, but I can't today. But trust me, I'll be here whenever I can get a free moment,” said Lilah as she put her top back on.

“Oh well, Candice is supposed to come by later and we'll just have to torture him extra hard for you them,” said Sadie.

“Tickle him real good for me!,” Lilah said.

“Oh, you know we will,” said Sadie.

“Bye.”

“Bye.”

Dave was tickled in various positions until 4:00 pm when Candice came in to help.

“So, Candice how do you think we should tickle him tonight.

“I think we should hogtied him on the bed and work on his feet for a few hours, Miss Sadie.”

“An excellent idea Candice. I want show me how well you can tie him up,” said Sadie.

Candice ordered Dave to lie on his stomach on the bed, while she began to hogtie him.

“I'm impressed, you've learned well, You even tied his big toes together so he can't cover his feet. Let's begin,” said Sadie.

“I've heard that he hates electric toothbrushes on his feet, so I think we use them on his feet for several hours, Miss Sadie,” said Candice.

“A splendid idea. I see you're becoming very sadistic, a good trait for an agent,” said Sadie.

“Thank you, Miss Sadie, how about I take his right foot and you take his left?”

“Sounds good, let's begin,” said Sadie.

Sadie and Candice turned on the electric toothbrushes and being working his feet. Candice took his left foot while Sadie took his right.

The electric toothbrushes were awful. There were few things that he actually dreaded tickled by but electric toothbrush were one of them. The girls were absolutely wicked with the toothbrushes. They relentlessly tickled his feet, in between his toes, up and down his arches and around his heel. Every once in a while the girls would reach down tickle his sides underarms. In 20 minutes he was nothing but a laughing, crying mess as the girls continued to torture his defenseless hogtied feet.

Candice found a great spot on to the tops of his feet, and Dave let out a hysterical cry.

“Miss Sadie, try the tops of his feet and toes. I've found a really good spot, and I think I'm going to work here for at least the next 15 minutes,” said Candice.

“Wow. You've found a new spot. And I thought I had found them all. I think I'll also tickle the tops of his feet for a while. Good work Candice.”

After 3 hours, Dave got a short break and meal. Sadie then decided to put him in the stocks. She wanted Candice to continue tickling him with both electric toothbrushes on his feet, while she brutally tickled his upper body. Sadie was no longer holding back she was tickling him full force. Dave was struggling to remain conscious he kept laughing hard uncotnrollably.

“Let's see how fast when can get him to faint. We need to toughen him up more if he's going to be our new tickle toy,” said Sadie.

“Sounds fun, Miss Sadie, I'm ready when you are,” said Candice.

“Ready,go!”

Sadie feverishly dug into his ribs. Dave was hardly even laughing, he was just desperately struggling to catch his breathe. Within 15 ten minutes, Dave fainted.

“Wake up, Davy. You're not getting out of it that easily,” said Sadie throwing a cup of water on his face.

Sadie and Candice continued to tickle him for the rest of the night. Sadie relaxed her techniques somewhat, but Dave still passed out another ten times. Every time he fainted Sadie would through water in his face to wake him up, then immediately go back to tickling him. At 11:00 pm, Sadie tucked him in and kissed him goodnight.

-A week later-

When Dave woke up he was greeted by Sadie and Athena. Sadie explained to him that he had some special training with Athena and that he would be with her for most of the day.

“Train him good, Athena,” Sadie said.

“My pleasure as always, Sadie,” said Athena.

Athena led him through the gym and into a room outside of the locker room. She placed Dave in an odd box that went diagonally into the floor. He was strapped in place and the box was shut, so only his face was now sticking out of the floor at an angle. Athena brought a chair and a sign in front of his face. The sign read: “Free foot cleaning. Stay as long as you like, but be mindful that others will want a turn.”

“Okay Dave, you are now going clean the sweaty feet of any of the agents that come in here, and you are going to do a good job or you're going to to get the most horrible punishment you have ever received.”

One by one, the agents at the Venus Trust agency some had very, other there was hardly any taste at all. He was incredibly aroused, but he could get an erection with the chastity device on, only frustration. Many girls came and went. Some stayed from a few minutes, others for 10 or 15 minutes. Around the second hour, two girls sat on the chair together and made him lick 2 pairs of sweaty soles while they chatted. Dave loved the taste of feet, but he was soon overwhelmed. By the time 17th girl came by, his tongue was already tired, but he continued to worship fearing the punishment Athena had in sore if he didn't. Three hours and 64 pairs of feet later, Athena came back and opened up the box.

“I hope you had fun. It was such I hit, I think I'm going to talk to Sadie and have you do this every week. What do you think Davy, sounds good right?”

“Yes, Miss Athena,it sounds wonderful and I am glad to serve you and all of the other agents,” Dave said.

“I thought I told you to refer to me as 'Goddess Athena' when we were alone, did I not?”

“Of course you did, Goddess Athena. I forgot and I deserve to be punished for my disobedience,” said Dave.

“You certainly do, I'm going to talk to Sadie, and after you regular sessions, I am going to tickle you for 5 hours. Does that seem like an appropriate punishment,” said Athena with a big grin.

“No, Goddess Athena, I deserve to be tickle for at least 6 hours for my disobedience.”

“Wrong again, tickle slut. You deserved to be tickled all night long, don't you?”

“Yes I do, forgive me Goddess Athena. I do deserve to be tickled all night long. I don't need any sleep tonight, just tickling from you Goddess,” said Dave nervously.

“I know you deserve far, far worse than that, but I think tickling you for 5 hours, and stroking your cock until you cry twice should suffice—all the while inhaling my super stinky feet of course.”

“Thank you for your leniency, Goddess Athena. I look forward to being tortured by you tonight and smelling you gorgeous feet.”

“I'm glad to hear it. In fact, I think I am going to give you a special treat tonight. I'm going to continue to wear these shoes non stop until this evening. I'm going to go running, and later I'm am going to hold a blow dryer up to my shoes to make them extra sweaty and smelly for your punishment tonight. Now let's get you back to your room and inform Sadie of your punishment.”

Dave was brought back to his room, and finished his regular sessions with Sadie. Athena kept her promise and at 9:00pm came into his room, wearing the same outfit from earlier. Dave was already tied spread eagle on his bed, and Athena sat on the side of the bed and began removing her 13.5 shoes.

“Whew, those are stinky. I may have overdid it. Look at my socks, they are completely soaked from sweat,” she said.

She put her left shoe up to Dave's nose.

“Inhale,” she said.

Dave tried not to grimace as he breathed in the awful aroma of Athena's stinky feet.

“I said inhale!,” said Athena tickling his ribs, forcing he pungent smell of her feet deep into his nostrils.

Her socks were so drenched in sweat that it looked like she had stepped in a puddle of water. She slowly peeled them off, revealed her pruned, wrinkly 13.5 feet.

“I want you to suck on my socks,” she said placing her stinky, sweat covered socks in to his mouth. She taped them in place, and then stuck her sweaty, bare feet in his face.

“Suck and inhale,” she commanded as she laid back and began to tickle his feet.

Dave thought that he would have been used to Athena's smelly feet by now, but today her feet were stinky even by her already ridiculous standards. Athena continued to tickle him as the juices from her sweat socks trickled down his throat, and the smell of her bare feet ran through his lungs.

True to her word, Athena tickled him for 5 hours, with two long torturous hand jobs in between. She finally stopped at 4:00 in the morning.

“Well, I think that's enough punishment...for now. You're lucky I have to get some sleep, otherwise I would be torturing you until well into the morning.”

Still in a whirlwind Dave managed to say: “Thank you for punishing me for my disobedience Goddess Athena,and letting me worship you beautiful feet.”

“I'm always glad to hear how much you enjoy my feet. Hmmm...I have an idea. Since you like my feet so much, I think that instead of washing my socks, I am going to give them to Sadie, so she can use them as gags. I know you'll enjoy that.”

Athena refastened her socks in Dave's mouth and kissed him goodnight.

Dave's relentless torment continued non stop for another two months. Dave learned ways to keep himself from faint and now Sadie could tickle him full force full hours at a time. By the end of the two months he was now completely obedient. He had finally accepted his fate as tickle slave for The Venus Trust Agency, only to be used from training and improving the techniques of the Agents.

A week later after one of his afternoon tickle sessions, Candice came to visit.

“Congratulations, Agent Candice, you have finally passed our initiation, said Sadie.

“Thank you, Miss Sadie.”

“You don't need to refer to me as Miss Sadie anymore, it's just Sadie now that we're colleagues.

“Well then, I need to congratulate you on becoming the new Director of Training and Techniques, Sadie,” said Candice.

“Thanks, it's a big responsibility, but I think I'll find it very rewarding. I may miss the field work, but I think I can cope, especially since I get to be torturing Davy full time from now on.”

“I see what you mean, field work is really, really fun,” said Candice.

“So who is your next target, if you're at liberty to say.”

“It's a CEO from some British financial company, his wife is actually the CFO, so it's going to be a two for one deal. I'll have them both squealing in no time, and I've been authorized to tickle them so bad that they will never dare cross us,” said Candice.

“Sounds like a lot fun, Candice. But I have my own fun, too. I am actually training two new prospective agents in the arts of tickle torture. They both have potential but I got a good feeling about blonde I'm training. Both of my students are talented and very driven, especially since I told them that only one will become an agent while the other will become nothing but a tickle slave forever.”

“Good luck with that. So, may I speak to him?,” said Candice.

“Of course you can, without you he would have never been here in the first place,” said Sadie.

Candice walked up to Dave, who was tied securely to the X cross, gagged with one of Athena's dirty sock. She moved the gag and place her hands on his chest.

“Well Dave, thanks to you a finally became an Agent. Remember when you and I broke up all those years ago because I moved away? You said you wished we could always be together. I guess, your wish turned out to be true after all. I never imagined that it would have turned out this way, but I'm glad it did. It looks like both of our dreams have come true.”

“Of course Miss Candice,” said Dave, “I am forever indebted to you for making me a tickle slave, and I am very pleased that I am going to be tortured by you and the rest of the Agency for the rest of my life.”

“I'm glad to hear that. Bye bye Davy, see you soon,” Candice said kissing him on the lips. “See you later, Sadie.”

“You can come by and tickle him anytime, Candice.”

“Of course you know I will, Sadie.”

Candice left the room and two of Sadie's students arrived.

“Well girls, it's time for you afternoon lesson. Are you ready?”

“Yes, Miss Sadie,” the girls said in unison.

Sadie picked up one of Athena's dirty socks and used it to gag him.

“All right girls, watch every movement of my fingers very closely,” said Sadie.

Sadie began slowly tickling Dave's underarms and he cried out in loud laughter, as Sadie demonstrated the proper techniques for tickling. The two prospects then joined in each tickling one of his underarms.

“No, you need to relax your fingers, and read his body,” Sadie said.

The prospects adjusted their technique, and broke out into hysterical laughter.

“Very good girls, that's it, just like that. Keep him laughing hard,” said Sadie.

The sound of Dave's laughter echoed throughout the room as he was tormented by young prospective agents, under the supervision on the master torturess. He was helpless, broken, and laughing with no hope of escape, trapped forever in the tickle training room of The Venus Trust Agency.

THE END

(Feel free to leave any comments)

wonderful story, please write more about the merciless tickling and forced sniffing of helpless guy´s. thanks

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back