• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stuck #3: Hard Copy M/f [BRAND NEW!]

TickleMantis

4th Level Red Feather
G'day folks! :D

Sooo...this is a little embarrassing.

A little over four years ago I launched a new series simply called 'Stuck'. The idea was that each story would revolve around someone getting accidentally caught and then an opportunistic deviant appearing to tickle them silly. Stuck #1 was very well received and I'm still enormously proud of it to this day. It took over a year to release #2. A virtual chorus of people told me not to wait so long until the next one...back in 2009.

While I have written other stuff in the meantime, the Stuck series got left behind, quite literally. I moved all the way to Canada and left the file for the next Stuck story on my PC back in New Zealand. Convinced I could retrieve it rather than starting all over again I let it sit, the file waiting patiently for my return. Return to New Zealand I did...and never got the chance to get the darn file. Recently I threw in the towel and just started from scratch.

So here it is, the Stuck series is alive and well with a brand spanking new entry. Hopefully it won't be another THREE YEARS until the next entry. Besides, I have a lap top now.

As always, any and all comments, criticisms, or compliment are most welcome!

Enjoy! :D

Oh! And if you'd like to read the previous two entries I've provided some handy dandy links just below. But don't worry, you don't need to read them to follow this story, they're all completely stand-alone tales.

Stuck #1: Hole in the Wall M/f

Stuck #2: Rearranging Joanna MF/f

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stuck #3: Hard Copy

M/f

By TickleMantis

“Hhh…” Kelly sighed with no small amount of frustration as she starred down angrily at the old copier machine.

The fact it had broken didn’t surprise the twenty one year old office assistant. As she brushed her shoulder length chocolate brown hair behind her ear, Kelly stood back and remembered the numerous times she’d asked for a replacement. It was big and bulky and an embarrassment compared to the sleek newer models that occupied the other offices throughout the building. Her boss, Trey, was a keen believer in working things not ever needed fixing despite the numerous times he had needed to fix it.

“Trey?” The voluptuous young woman said as she pressed a slender index finger against the intercom on her desk. “…Trey, are you there? The damn photocopier’s on the fritz…again…”

“Kelly? It’s Yolanda…” The secretary’s voice cracked through the small speaker. “Trey’s just popped out for lunch, is there anything I can do?”

“…No, nevermind.” Kelly replied and narrowed her eyes with determination as she looked out toward the other skyscrapers from her high-rise office. “I’ll do it.”

Surely it couldn’t be that difficult, she had seen her boss do it enough times. He’d explained it once, something inside disconnected, you just had to plug it back in. A loose wire, a faulty doodad, whatever it was it only took a second to reconnect. Rolling her eyes the professionally dressed brunette straightened her stripped blouse and stroked the back of her dark blue skirt over her shapely behind before taking a hold of the old copier’s front panel. With a forceful lift the panel quickly came loose and she placed it gently on the floor beside her as she knelt down.

Looking inside it was a mess of wires, straps and colourful plastic. For the most part it was just darkness. Remembering Trey being elbow deep the young woman reasoned whatever it was that hung lose was at the far back, and reached in accordingly with her well tanned right arm. Pawing around aimlessly Kelly could feel nothing obvious, her entire forearm completely engulfed by the large white machine.

“Hnf!” The irritated brunette tugged suddenly as she felt a tightening around her wrist. “Son of a…what now?”

Tugging again with a little more power Kelly got no result, her wrist was well and truly snagged. Shuffling herself forward she peered inside as best she could but through the rainbow spaghetti of electronics could barely even make out the end of her own arm. Pulling having no effect, and not wanting to cause any real damage, Kelly reached inside with her free hand and felt around for a way to free the other one. Finding her lassoed wrist, the displeased assistant began picking at the wires, only to suddenly feel her left hand, unbelievably, get snagged as well. Refusing to accept the bizarre circumstance, the young woman pulled, tugged and wriggled both arms, pinching at wires and flexing her fingers to no avail.

“You have got…to be kidding me.” Kelly muttered to herself with pursed red lips and yanked both arms backward, the old wires showing surprising resilience as her arms remained well and truly trapped. “Yolanda…!”

Turning to look back toward the door as best she could, the twenty one year old relented. It would be humiliating to explain, but even when she’d ignored the potential damage and really pulled for freedom, there hadn’t even been a small sign of anything giving way. Calling out to the secretary with increasing volume soon began to seem as fruitless as her escape attempts. The day was turning from bad to worse. Perhaps Yolanda too, had gone for lunch. More than likely she simply sat too far away or the door was too thick, even when Kelly really belted out her lungs there was no response.

“Shit.” The young woman swore and let herself loosen up a bit, standing on her knees with both arms caught in the copier it became clear she wasn’t going anywhere fast.

Nearly a full half hour passed before potential salvation arrived. The door clicked open slowly, Kelly turning as best she could to see the silver handle lowering. Through peripheral vision the young woman saw the distinctively muscular and tanned arm of her boss, Trey. With a pause the dark haired thirty year old looked briefly at his assistant and closed the door behind him, dismissing her position as quite voluntary. Moving toward his desk the handsome older man raised an eyebrow with curiosity when the younger woman didn’t appear to move from her kneeling position.

“Any luck?” Trey asked and turned toward Kelly, leaning casually against the desk.

“…Not exactly.” The twenty one year old replied and demonstrated her predicament with a hearty and ineffective tug of the arms. “I got…caught up in the wires.”

“…You’re kidding” A broad smile crossed the boyish gents lips as he stood upright.

“I tried to fix the stupid thing…” Kelly said with no hint of amusement in her voice, stark contrast to the enormous grin plastered over her bosses face. “I’m glad you think it’s funny! Can you get me out of here, please?”

“Let’s see…” Trey said with laughter under his words as he leaned awkwardly over his young assistant and reached into the copier.

Between the pair of them, there wasn’t much room for all three arms to maneuver within the old machine. Fumbling in the dark, going completely by feel, the dark haired manager pulled softly at wires and plucked at the tangled mess around Kelly’s wrists for almost sixty seconds. A few more delicate pulls and cautious tugs at unseen strings proved just as useless as any previous attempt. Surrendering, Trey pulled his arm out and took a few steps back, looking down at the shapely girl who knelt, trapped by a piece of office equipment.

“Hahaha!” The older man burst out laughing with abrupt hilarity and buckled forward slightly. “How on Earth did you manage that?!”

“Yeah, yeah, laugh it up!” The irritated brunette replied, her cheeks blushed with the indignity of it all.

“Alright, alright…don’t get your knickers in a twist.” Trey said, still smiling as he kneeled down behind Kelly, his knees between her ankles. “When I pull, you pull.”

Taking a firm grip of her shoulders, the thirty year old began pulling backward. With ever increasing force both Kelly and Trey strained to free her from the entanglement. Grunting as he pulled the older man dared not tug any harder for fear of hurting the twenty one year old’s wrists. Whining loudly, the young brunette had barely moved an inch, the copier far more stubborn in its durability than it’s constant malfunctions would otherwise suggest. Simultaneously the pair realized their efforts were doing more harm than good and both relaxed with a defeated breath.

“Get some scissors.” Kelly said matter-of-factly and straightened herself back up.

“Now, now…no need to break it.” The optimistic man replied as he continued standing on his knees behind the young woman, starring at the copier thoughtfully.

“It’s already broken!” The trapped assistant replied with volume and kicked the bottom of the copier softly with her knee. “Just cut the wires!”

“Wait, wait…just let me try one more thing.” Trey said with hope in his voice and placed his large hands around Kelly’s midsection. “When I pull, you p-“

“Eeeha!” The young woman shuddered suddenly and bucked her hips forward when the older man’s fingers pressed softly against her blouse. “Don’t!”

“…Oh…don’t tell me-” The handsome thirty year old began, only to be interrupted once again.

“Will you just cut the damn wires?!” Kelly said, her words more a demand than a question.

“Your not ticklish, are you?” Trey’s big toothy grin returned when he got his answer as the young woman’s shapely frame froze at the mere mention of the word.

“Don’t you dare!” The petrified twenty one year old stressed, all too aware that her bosses hands were still wrapped around her slender sides.

“Maybe this is the best way to get you out of there!” The highly amused man chuckled and without a second thought began rapidly squeezing at Kelly’s sensitive sides.

“Eeeeha! Eeehahah! Stop it!” The voluptuous young woman struggled instantly as a stream of unwanted laughter burst from between her pouty red lips. “Get offahahah! Quit iiiiiit! Hahaha!”

“Haaahaha!” Trey laughed boisterously and paused his assault. “You’re so ticklish!”

“You stupid jerk!” Kelly yelled and tried to free herself from the older man’s grip in a hula type waist shake. “Don’t do that!”

“Aw, poor widdle Kewwy!” The overly playful man teased and began slowly poking all ten fingers into the silky blouse and tender flesh beneath it. “So tickwish and twapped!”

“St-stop it!” Forcing back giggles the vulnerable young woman squirmed desperately as she felt her bosses fingertips prodding with increasing speed. “Cut it out! Aha! Stop! Eeehaha! Nohahahaaa!”

Grinning broadly, Trey took great pleasure in goosing the giggling girl’s sides. Her well rounded butt dancing before him, the older man didn’t shy away from stealing a few cheeky glances of admiration. Watching Kelly’s hair fly as her head shook and feeling the young woman’s body worm frantically between his hands, the dark haired manager sped up his attack with increasing eagerness. Eagerness soon turned to excitement as the pleading words of the muscular man’s trapped assistant confirmed his newfound power.

“Uh oh! What’s up here?!” Trey beamed and ran his hands up, lobster clawing viciously at the young woman’s ribs.

“Aaaahahaha! No! Nohohohoooo!” Kelly threw her head back with laughter and pleaded loudly, when she could manage the words. “Stopstopstoaaahahahaaa!”

“Stop? Why the heck would I do that?!” The handsome thirty year old asked rhetorically while his struggling assistant danced awkwardly on her knees. “We’re having so much fun!”

“Eeeiieeehaha!” Loud squealing escaped the brunette’s lips when Trey’s hands ran up under her arms and back down the entire length of her ticklish torso repeatedly. “Heeelp! Hhh! Heeeeahaha! Y-Yolanda! Yolandahahaaaa!”

“Yolanda? Yolanda!” Trey laughed as he continued running both hands down to Kelly’s hips and immediately back up her sides, ribs and burying under her arms. “You’ll be lucky, Yolanda went for lunch!”

“No! Naha! Eehee! Stahaaaap!” The helpless girl stressed and tried her best to clamp her elbows tightly against her rib cage. “Come onaah! Eeeha! Q-quit iiit! Eeeiiiaaaha!”

Ignoring, or simply disobeying the giggling girl’s very genuine requests, Trey soldiered on. With few options to protect herself Kelly would often bring her arms in, a valiant effort that was easily countered by some quick pinching at her sides. Flailing her elbows outward exposed both ribs and underarms alike, two achingly ticklish spots that the grinning attacker was all too happy to target. Bringing her arms in again did little good, only succeeding in trapping the dark haired man’s fingers in place where they wiggled with reckless joy.

Forced into a constant state of laughter and desperate begging, almost every movement became involuntary. Her arms pulled and pulled, her head shaking ‘no’, sensible black slip-on flats kicking up and down, and tossing back with wide open laughter each time Trey dug his fingers in between her delicate ribs. Kneeling behind her, his knees resting between her bare calves, the office manager watched with ever increasing interest as Kelly’s curvaceous butt danced before him. In and out her skirt covered behind would thrust at random, jumping up and down as the voluptuous girl’s knees kicked against the carpet. It was by no means the first time Trey had stolen a prolonged glance at his assistant’s comely figure, but with the control he now exerted over her, the appeal was significantly more than usual.

“Ah! Ahh! You bastard!” Kelly yelled angrily after several long minutes of relentless, laugh inducing assault. “Get me out of here!”

“Don’t mind if I do…” The risqué older man replied and pinched the bottom of the trapped girl’s blouse, tugging it upward.

“What are you-?!” The shocked girl began and interrupted herself as she felt the stripped material escape from under her belt line. “-Stop that! Hey!”

Squirming her hips quickly, Kelly grunted softly and whined with displeasure. Feeling the bottom of her shirt loosen the panicked girl looked down and saw it dangling, wrinkled and useless. Whipping her head around as far as her position would allow, the brunette could only just see Trey through her peripheral vision, a keen look and wide, playful smile clear as day. Under different circumstances the twenty one year old might have welcomed her hunky boss untucking her blouse, but the intent behind his grin made her stomach sink.

“Don’t you dare!” Kelly screamed and bucked toward the copier as she felt the loose bottom of her blouse open more, Trey’s hands disappearing beneath either side. “This isn’t funny anymore!”

“Then why are you laughing so much?!” Trey chuckled and began spidering his fingers softly against the bare tanned skin of his assistant’s vulnerable sides.

“Eieehee! No don’t!” The sensitive woman couldn’t help but squeak with girlish giggles as the boyishly handsome man’s ten fingers wiggled against her. “Stop it, I’m serious! Eeep! Eheeeno!”

“Oh, so serious for someone so ticklish!” The thirty year old countered his poor assistant’s plea. “We’re just playing! Kitchy...”

“Nohoho! Neeeheehee!” Kelly struggled, the dignity stripping teasing making each unwanted squeak and squeal embarrassingly worse. “Stopstopstop! Heeheeiiiheehee!”

“…kitchy…” Trey continued, his fingers skating along the bottom of her ribs and back down her squirming sides.

“Staaahahahap! Eeeheeha!” The brunette clenched her eyes tight and tried with all her might to swallow the ever bubbling giggles.

“…koo!” The older man yelled enthusiastically and suddenly danced all ten fingers across the surface of Kelly’s well toned tummy.

“Yeeheeheeiiii!!” Schoolgirl giggles turned to loud squealing laughter as the cruel man’s digits frolicked careless all over her heaving tummy. “Pleasestop! Eeeheeheeaa!”

Turning her desperate demands into polite requests, albeit still very desperate and growing, Kelly begged for mercy. Hunching forward as much as her trapped arms would allow the young woman’s tender tummy folded, and stretched taut again when her back arched. Worming in every direction the young brunette tried to twist and turn, anything to get Trey’s hands out from under her shirt. Crawling around like hungry critters the older man’s hands devoured every inch of ticklish flesh, running along her lower tummy, scribbling up her abdomen and pinching quickly and softly below her ribcage.

“What do we have heeeere?” Trey suddenly recoiled all but one curious index finger as he began dragging it in lazy circles around the panting girl’s deep navel.

“No! No please!” Kelly froze with fear as she could feel the slow circles shrinking, the cheeky digit zoning in closer on its anxious target.

“Closer…closer…” The mischievous man sang a suspenseful song as his finger circled the outer rim of the young woman’s belly button.

“No, don’t! Trey, come on!” The panicked girl twitched and buried the giggles that were already threatening to race up her throat. “Please l-let me go!”

“…closerrrr…” The handsome thirty year old paused for a single second of petrified silence before suddenly burrowing his finger directly into Kelly’s unprotected navel.

“EEEIIIEE!” A loud, piercing squeal ripped through gritted teeth as the terribly ticklish girl slid backward in a fruitless attempt to escape. “EEII! EEHEEHEEHEEE!”

Keeping his finger buried and wriggling, Trey was delighted at the added bonus of Kelly’s peach shaped butt pressing against his crotch. Unable to back away any further it was easy for the older man to keep his index finger working, forcing the helpless office assistant back into him. Involuntarily grinding against her boss, the screeching brunette had no idea the effect she was having on him, so lost to the overwhelming laughter was she. Growing harder beneath his sensible black khakis the lustful manager began to grind back softly, his free hand resting idle atop the brunette’s shapely behind.

Barely able to form singular words most of Kelly’s pleas came out as half comprehensionable screams. Blushing red in the cheeks the poor girl could find salvation in no direction, her lower legs kicking up and down against the floor. Trey’s fingertip wormed deep in her hypersensitive navel, the random directions of his soft poking keeping the brunette straining for freedom. Loud, high pitch laughter filled the room, a world of people near by and not a one aware of her nightmarish situation. It had been a long time since the twenty year old had been tickled even half as bad, and never once so unable to defend herself.

Every now and then the young assistant’s boyfriend, Sam, would goose her ribs or run a stray finger across her soles, but for the most part he knew better. Kelly couldn’t remember a time in her life when she hadn’t been hopelessly ticklish, fortunately, for whatever reason, it didn’t happen all too often. As Trey’s devious digit wriggled inside her belly button the squealing girl flashed back to the last time she’d really been tickled, almost two years before. It was early in Kelly and Sam’s relationship, they had both been getting bolder and one day he’d seen her with nothing more than towel on. Flirting, the then nineteen year old brunette refused to remove the towel, a defiance Sam easily overcame with a few well placed tickles. Realizing the intensity of Kelly’s reaction, the young man continued his playful attack, goosing the nude girl’s ribs and squeezing her sides. She slapped and squirmed but through a blur of wiggling fingers collapsed to the bedroom floor. Sam had pinned her arms and gone to town, running his hands all over the teen’s naked frame for almost ten minutes.

By the time Trey finally slid his index finger free, it had been well over ten minutes. Neither Kelly nor her boss had been keeping track of time, the young woman couldn’t have if she’d wanted to. Panting for breath the bewildered brunette hung limp, her arms sadly still very much bound inside the old copier machine. Regaining some level of composure as much needed air rushed back into her lungs, Kelly shuffled her long legs forward. Standing more upright it took another few seconds of confusion and deep breaths before looking down to the sight of her bosses’ hands deftly unbuttoning her blouse.

“Hey!” Kelly screamed with angry surprise as she realized Trey was already on the third button up from the bottom. “What-What the hell are you doing?!”

“Me?” Trey replied coyly as he easily popped open the fourth button, the young woman’s tanned midriff exposed to the open office air.

“Damn it Trey, that’s enough!” The red faced twenty one year old frowned, the handsome older man disrobing her with surprising speed. “I’m serious!”

“Always so serious...” The dark haired man mused and brushed his hand accidentally against the bottom of Kelly’s large bosom when he reached the higher buttons. “What happened to all the ‘pleases’?”

“Stop it right now! I’m gonna kill you for this!” Kelly threatened with a strained crack of disbelief in her voice. “I swear if you touch me again, I’ll rip your head off!”

“Good grief.” The tanned hunk said plainly, as he undid the final top button and let his young assistant’s blouse drape open.

Helpless to stop him, but certainly letting her objections be known, Kelly continued to struggle, swear and threaten as Trey gripped the back of her open blouse. Black bra exposed, her well tanned breasts squashed neatly into thick fleshy cleavage, the twenty one year old’s feeling of vulnerability increased ten fold. As her cruel boss hiked the striped blouse up over her head the brunette shook and fought, the thin cotton shirt soon sliding down her biceps. Bunching the blouse around Kelly’s elbows, the older man leaned back and admired the younger woman’s near half naked body.

“I can’t believe you’re doing this!” The anxious stress was clear in the trapped girl’s voice as she sat on her knees, her top half covered only by the strapless bra.

“I can’t believe how ticklish you are!” Trey grinned and immediately began a series of soft rapid pinches up and down Kelly’s defenseless bare sides.

“Eheeeheehee!” The young brunette squirmed, the sudden flood of involuntary giggles surprising her almost as much as the tickling itself. “Eeehee! Stopitstopit! Heeheeiiiee!”

Unfortunately for Kelly, stopping was the last thing on her lustful bosses’ mind. As her busty cleavage wobbled like jello beneath the black bra, the helpless twenty one year old resumed her awkward dance. Kicking her legs, thrusting back and forth, shaking side to side and so desperately trying to break free, nothing stopped the tickling. Along her ribs, burrowing into her smooth underarms, reaching around to scribble across her tummy. Every stroke and poke eliciting squeals, giggling and unpredictable movement.

“Such a ticklish, ticklish girl!” The older man taunted in song as he danced all ten fingers around his assistant’s neck and collarbone.

“Nohee! Stopplease!” Kelly shook her head and shrugged her shoulders, the handsome man’s speedy touch seemed to be everywhere.

Freeing up a hand to readjust his swollen erection, Trey kept his other hand busy as it crawled menacingly down the length of the tanned girl’s torso. His cheeky adjustment gone entirely unnoticed the thirty year old realized how effective the distraction was and decided to up the ante. Hot with excited anticipation, Trey allowed himself not a single seconds more suspense and once again wormed an index finger into Kelly’s wildly sensitive belly button.

“EEI! EEI! EIIEEHEEHEEE!” The poor girl screeched as her bosses’ deadly digit took full advantage of one of her most vulnerable spots.

While the young brunette filled the office with squealing hatred her boisterous boss was becoming ever more bold. Keeping Kelly in a fit of ticklishness with just the mere wiggle of his finger, Trey slid his other hand gently up her lower back and pinched the straining clip of her strapless black bra. With a single skillful flick the small buckle gave way, sending the young woman’s slack bra tumbling to the carpet. Now completely topless, her large and surprisingly sun bronzed breasts fully exposed, the helpless girl’s sense of vulnerability skyrocketed once again.

“You total BASTARD!” Kelly screamed angrily when Trey’s ceased his attack and she looked down to see her pert pink nipples starring back. “Son of a bitch, asshole, prick!”

“Now, now…” Trey replied in a calming tone to counteract his assistant’s torrent of foul language, and began lightly stroking his fingertips around her hips. “…there’s no need for that.”

“Gee! Get off! Ehee! Come on, stop!” The topless girl toned down her temper and opted for a more pitiful approach as she fought an uphill battle against the giggles.

“Stop what?” The handsome manager asked rhetorically as he slowly reached all ten wiggling fingers around to Kelly’s lower tummy. “I’m not doing anything…”

“Sthap!” Interrupting herself with forced laughter the trapped girl could feel each tiny touch and it feathered along her bare skin, Trey’s hands working their way slowly up her abdomen. “Ehee! Staha! Stopticklingmeeheehee!”

“Tickling you?” Trey played dumb in an infuriating display of cruelty as he began stroking slowly across the marshmallow soft bottoms of the trapped girl’s breasts. “I’m not tickling you!”

“Yehees! Yes you arahaha! N-no!” Kelly tried to bring her arms in as best she could but did little more than squash her bulging boobs together. “Trey pleEEE! Please stop!”

“Stop not tickling you?” The thirty year old smiled as he began to increase the speed of his fingertips. “If you insist!”

“No! D-dohon’t! Pleeheeseno!” Looking down with wide eyes of disbelief the poor girl’s brow began to sweat as she saw her bosses’ fingers creep higher up her fleshy bosom. “Help! Aha! Somebody, heeeelp!”

Terrified of being tickled any further, especially where Trey’s fingers were heading, Kelly began to scream as best she could for some way out. She didn’t care who or how, anything would do. If she’d have thought about it, if the half naked girl hadn’t have been gripped by panic, she would have known how useless her cries were. Yolanda had gone and the walls, floor and ceiling were far too thick for any coworkers to hear. The chances of anyone happening to glance through into that particular office window from one of the other buildings were miniscule at best. Unable to cover herself and clearly getting nowhere with her desperate pleas for mercy, Kelly froze for a single silent second before the handsome older man’s devious fingers descended on her swollen areolas.

“EEEYEIGHH! EEEHEENO!” Her breasts jiggling wildly and unable to see from behind, Trey’s fingers didn’t always hit their target, but it was more than enough to send Kelly into a high pitch freak out. “NONEEHEIII! NEENEEHEEEEE!”

Softly spidering around her nipples the older man would switch to quick gentle pinching and back again at random. The way Kelly jumped and bounced meant Trey’s fingers landed on breast flesh fairly often, but even that was horrendously ticklish. Barely able to speak the poor girl no longer giggled, more shrieked and wailed as tears welled in her eyes. Trying to kick him away did nothing, no movement in any direction or of any kind seemed to benefit her at all. The teary eyed bare breasted young woman was completely at her bosses’ mercy, something his lustful sadism easily outweighed.

“This is hot work!” Trey said as if he’d been laying railroad in the sun and began unbuttoning his own shirt.

“Hhh! Ahuh!” Kelly gasped when the nipple assault finally ended, tears streaming down her blushed red cheeks.

“Don’t worry…” The muscular man continued talking despite his assistant’s focus clearly being elsewhere, as he tossed his shirt behind him and revealed a well tanned six pack and impressive pecks. “…I won’t let you overheat either.”

“Guhuh…please…hhh…” The breathless girl sobbed as she could feel Trey’s hands fidgeting with her skirt’s zipper. “I ca…I can’t take anymore…hhh…”

Ignoring Kelly’s whimpering completely, the now topless Trey unzipped the dark blue skirt and tossed it aside. Reduced to only her laceless black shoes and lacy black g-string panties, the shapely young woman’s stomach sank. Feeling utterly exposed to the world, near every inch of flesh ripe for her bosses’ terrible attention an overwhelming sense of nervous doom washed over the flustered girl. A few weak tugs at the wires binding her wrists only served to solidify the brunette’s despair.

“Ahhuh!” Kelly cried suddenly as Trey hooked his right arm around her waist and began pulling her backward.

“Who’s a tickwish widdle girl?” The unrestrained man asked in his best baby voice as he forced Kelly’s shapely butt outward.

“Ohhuh…n…what are you doing now?” The near nude girl fought weakly to pull herself in, but with her weakened state and Trey’s far superior strength she was soon forced to lean forward.

“Something you’re sure to like!” The dark haired man grinned as he kneeled to the side of her, his arm still hooked firmly beneath Kelly’s waist. “Are you ready?”

“No! Nono! Whatever it is, I don’t want it!” She fought, still trying uselessly to bring herself upright. “I don’t want any of it! Please just stop!”

“Hmm…” The topless manager mocked a thoughtful tone before running the five fingers of his left hand all over Kelly’s protruding butt cheeks. “…nope!”

“…Eeeeeheeehee!” After a brief wide mouthed expression of surprise the twenty one year old kicked fitfully against the floor.

Tears dropped from her bright red cheeks as unstoppable giggling poured from between Kelly’s full lips. Without a care, Trey’s five fingers speedily explored the young woman’s taut cheeks, running down to her thick thighs and along the small crease. Around and around each of the brunette’s buns, even delving slightly between them where the g-string lay, all the while she begged for pity and struggled for release. Bucking up and down, shaking her head, the girl’s large bosom jiggling below her as she giggled and screamed.

“Well now…” Trey’s eyes moved slowly over the scantily clad girl’s trembling frame until stopping at the slightly worn soles of her kicking black shoes. “…what do we have here?”

“Eeeha!” Kelly bucked as the older man slid his arm out from under her, but not before dancing his fingers quickly across her tummy.

Breathless and flinching nervously each time she saw Trey move even a little toward her, the helpless assistant slowly pulled herself upright. Standing on her knees, back straightened, Kelly blinked tears from her eyes and noticed the light sheen of sweat coating her well tanned skin. Not knowing, and not really wanting to know, what the older man was doing behind her, the twenty one year old could feel her bosses’ bare back press against hers. A moment went by and the weight of the dark haired man sitting atop her calves became apparent, but it wasn’t until she felt her right shoe move slightly that she realized his goal.

“NO!” The young woman cried and bucked her butt hard against Trey’s back in an effort to throw him off. “Don’t you dare!”

“Don’t I dare what?” The hunky thirty old teased as he sat straddling the young woman’s lower legs and began tugging at her left shoe.

“No, Trey, NO! I’ll do anything!” Kelly promised genuinely as her feet fought to keep the shoe. “I’ll work late…everyday! I’ll come in early! I’ll work weekends! Make your lunch everyday! Please, anything you want!”

“I think what I want…hnff!...” Trey replied as he successfully pulled off the pleading girl’s left shoe and took a moment to admire the silky upturned sole beneath it. “…is right here!”

“No, no please, PLEASE!” The terrified girl shook violently as she felt her other shoe being slowly taken away. “I’m sorry! I’m sorry I broke the copier! I’ll…I’ll buy a new one! Take it out of my wages!”

Trey knew as well as Kelly did that the old copiers breakdown wasn’t her fault, but she’d of taken responsibility for almost anything at that point. Throwing the shoe aside, the thirty old manager looked down at the two wrinkled soles, wriggling in terrified anticipation. The brunette’s toes curled and it occurred to Trey that even if the young woman had been silent and unable to buck against him, he still would have been able to tell that the two feet quivering between his knees were agonizingly sensitive. Eager to let loose, but feeling a sudden pulse between his legs, the horny older man quickly undid his belt and unzipped the fly of his pants. The sudden freedom of opening his trouser front was a welcome relief as he looked down to see his erection pulsing beneath the thin white cotton of his briefs.

“-You can’t do this!” Kelly continued, straining her throat and making her muscles ache from frantic struggling. “I’m serious, I’m serious! Let me go! Don’t tickle me anymoooore!”

“Tickle you!” The irritatingly playful man said as if it he’d never thought of it before. “Why, that’s a great idea! And look, here’s some feet right here! How convenient!”

“No…no…nononoNONONO!” Knowing she couldn’t stop it Kelly simply froze, clenching her eyes shut tight the poor girl resorted to trying to wish the entire situation away.

“SO ticklish!” Trey smiled a big toothy grin and immediately danced all ten fingers all over Kelly’s upturned bare feet.

“YEEEIIIGGHHAA! AAAHAHAHAAA!” The young woman’s back arched and her toes curled and stretched again, loud wordless laughter roaring deep from within.

A crazed and twisted expression crossed the trapped assistant’s contorting face. Having lost her mind almost instantly, Kelly was completely out of control. Thrashing against everything that held her in place, screaming tortured laughter, the once confident and professional young woman was a total mess. Her shoulder length brown hair stuck unceremoniously to her sweat soaked face, her large boobs bounced every which way, tears streaming down her beet red cheeks. Stripped down to only a pair of barely-there panties the maddeningly ticklish girl had lost every scrap of dignity, reduced to a near nude howling wreck by the mere touch of her handsome bosses’ curious fingers.

By stark contrast, Trey was having a ball. Barely able to move more than a fretful wiggle each way, the shirtless thirty year old had no trouble tickling every delicate inch of Kelly’s pinned bare feet. The young woman’s pale soles were a hypersensitive fun park for the handsome man’s skillful fingers, raking them cruelly from heel to toe. Digging under Kelly’s toes and drawing figure eights around her arches, a feather light stroke down her insteps and sudden flurries of fingertips across the balls of her feet kept the bewildered girl guessing. Throbbing with lust fueled by sadistic power, Trey was thinking almost as much as Kelly in her berserk state, his mind consumed with a need to relentlessly make his captive howl.

How much time had passed, neither the handsome manager nor his hopelessly ticklish assistant knew. It had been a long time, Yolanda the secretary definitely should have returned but there was no sign. No sign of help, poor Kelly could see out the window now and then, when her eyes were wide and tears didn’t blur her vision. A world of people outside and all around, going about their business and totally unaware of the hellish torment she was forced to suffer. Unaware of her hoarse screaming laughter, her sweating thrashing voluptuous body, the pitiless man constantly and unashamedly tickling and tickling and tickling her feet.

“Need to catch your breath?” The older man asked, he himself somewhat breathless as he retreated his fingers only a half-inch from Kelly’s pinkened soles.

“GUHHH! Hhhh! Hhh!” The decimated brunette gasped , her eyes wide with the horror of her ordeal.

“Good enough!” Trey beamed with barbaric joy and ran his fingers up and down the exhausted girl’s bare feet once again.

“AAAHAHAAA! AHN! ANAHAHAAA!” Kelly bellowed, the brief moment of rest instantly forgotten.

“Okay, okay…” The muscular man chuckled sympathetically and pulled his fingers back again. “…go ahead.”

“HHH! Hhh! P...please! Hhh!” The near nude twenty one year old spoke hoarsely between breaths, her voice a weary whisper as she panted heavily for air.

“Good enough!” The evidently ruthless manager repeated and once again let his fingers scribble viciously all over Kelly’s tender soles.

And so it went for a painfully long time. He would stop and offer peace, a chance at rest or sometimes even freedom, and then begin again. After half a dozen times the poor girl knew to expect nothing more than further cruelty, anticipating only the next terribly ticklish attack. By the final time Trey played his fiendish game, Kelly barely even registered that she wasn’t being tickled, continuing to sob softly with near silent laughter through the short rest period. When the thirty year old was done, when he’d grown bored of offering hope and snatching it away, he simply began tickling again, with no end in sight.

Abruptly, unable to contain his lust any longer, Trey stopped. Completely unaware of what was going on, in fact barely able to remember her own name, Kelly hung her head and heaved for air. Tears dropped steadily onto the carpet along with the slick sweat that soaked her voluptuous tanned body, every muscle aching from what felt like hours of intense thrashing. Expecting the tickling to begin again at any moment the young woman had no idea her boss was disrobing quickly behind her. Sliding out of his white cotton briefs and tossing his shoes and socks aside the nude man stood a hunky Adonis, his own tanned frame coated with aroused sweat.

“Ahnh!” Kelly twitched, her mouth opening wide when she felt the office air brush against her steaming smooth pussy.

Without warning, Trey had returned to kneeling behind his trapped assistant and started pulling at her panties. Weakly pressing her knees together the young woman struggled to stop him, but as the handsome man forced a knee between her thighs he easily spread her legs apart. Helpless to stop him and too weak to fight back, Kelly whimpered as her black g-string slid down the entire length of her legs and disappeared, rendering the ticklish girl completely naked. Regaining some small level of composure the nude girl could feel her bosses’ large erect cock resting against her bare butt, a jarring touch that humiliatingly excited her.

“I knew it…” Trey whispered with a groan as he pressed his chest hard up against Kelly’s back and reached around between her sopping wet thighs. “…you love it.”

“Nnnnooo-ahh!” The tortured girl replied huskily, moaning unexpectedly when the handsome man’s fingers spread her pussy lips.

“You do…you naughty girl…you loved every second…” The primally charged hunk said between a series of grunts as he grind against his trapped assistant. “Admit it…admit you love it…”

“Ahh! Nah! AHH!” Kelly arched her back when Trey’s finger began stroking softly across her exposed clit, her mouth a wide and pleasurable O shape.

It wasn’t true of course despite the physical evidence, the young woman did truly, genuinely and absolutely hate being tickled. There was little point in arguing though, her milky white pussy was practically drenched in arousal and her nipples were hard and pointed as pencils. Having her chiseled bosses’ hands all over her was more than enough, the tickling had been a nightmare of shocking proportions but Trey’s domineering touch had still heated Kelly’s loins. Then, in that moment, with his bare chest, six pack abs and raging erection pressed up against her the warmth between her thighs began to grow white hot.

“UNNGGH!” Trey clawed at Kelly’s flesh as he thrust his large pulsating cock inside her, the young girl suddenly tensing every muscle.

“AAA! AW! AW! OOOUUHNN!” The naked girl screamed with ecstasy as the handsome man entered her from behind, sliding back and in again.

“AH! AH! AH!” Beads of sweat ran over each well defined ab muscle as the horny man thrust back and forth, the twenty one year old’s bare pussy hot and soaking. “I AH! I know you-AH! Love! IT!”

“UH! UHN UHH! N-no-waUHGAWD! Wait!” Distracted by her rapidly increasing lust it took a few more thursts before Kelly noticed Trey’s wiggling fingers as they crept around her sensitive sides. “Waihait! WAHayhayt! StUH! Stop! EheeheUH!”

“Kitchy…AH!” Trey teased between groans as he increased his speed, his hard cock throbbing as he rode the edge of bliss, his horny assistant thrusting and squirming equal amounts beneath him. “…KitchAH! AH!”

“UHNONO! NotUHA! Neeehee! Not liihihi!” Kelly begged desperately through her cries of sexual delight as the older man’s fingers danced wistfully around the outer edges of her delicate navel. “Notlikethis! UHN! UNNNH!”

“KooOOOO!” The glistening thirty old roared and buried his index finger deep into the helpless girl’s highly sensitive belly button.

“NEEEHEEEHEEUUH!” The horrified girl squealed and screamed as she thrashed and fought, the outrageously ticklish touch and sublime pleasure at war within her.

Like riding a wild bull with too much caffeine in its system, Trey held on for dear life. With nothing more than a few wiggles of his finger the hunky office manager had sent his voluptuous young assistant into a ticklish fit. Kelly’s pussy squeezed around the tanned man’s throbbing cock, her screeching laughter cried for mercy but her loud strained moans called for more. Arching his back the older man could feel a distinctive twinge race along his swollen shaft, gripping at the trapped woman’s boobs a surprised squeal was more than enough to finish him off. Gritting his teeth, Trey tensed and thundered with orgasmic power.

Feeling his grip tighten around her hips, and the hard thrusts turn short and sharp, Kelly too could no long hold back. Opening her mouth wide, every nerve ending tingled. The brunette’s toes spread wide and her hands clawed at the wires that bound them. Eyes closed and burst open, her knees pressed hard to the floor and thighs strained to clamp together. A stray finger found her nipple and a second orgasm rocked the twenty one year old’s voluptuous nude body. Howls of delight signaled the tsunami gushing between her legs as Kelly’s g-spot was continuously pounded.

Nearly an hour went by before Kelly felt any sense of reality come back to her. Whether she’d fallen asleep or simply passed out, the young brunette couldn’t say, but when she opened her eyes she was thankful to no longer be trapped inside the copier machine. Rubbing her wrists, red from the constant pulling of the wires, the twenty one year old blinked wearily and glanced down the length of her still very nude frame. Laying on her side Kelly could see her knees, also reddened from the constant dancing atop the carpet.

“Unn…” The naked office assistant sighed groggily as she sat herself up to see Trey sitting at his desk, fully clothed.

“Oh, look who’s finally awake!” Trey said in a friendly tone and suddenly turned away from Kelly, leaning down toward the floor. “I got you a present…”

“Wha…?” The confused girl muttered as she looked around slowly for the location of her panties.

“What do you think?” The cheeky older man asked as he sat back up and placed a sleek small and very modern looking copier machine on the desk.

“I…I love it…” Kelly replied, still slightly dizzy but smiling at the thought of never dealing with the old copier ever again.

“Great!” Trey said with a delighted grin and stood up from the desk, walking toward his completely naked assistant. “Because now I have to punish you for breaking the old one!”

“What…?” That awful stomach sinking feeling quickly returned when the young brunette looked up to see her handsome bosses’ wiggling fingers coming straight down toward her. “NO! WAIT! Noohahahaaaa!”

The End.​

Wonderful stuff as ever Mr Mantis - hot, steamy, naughty, funny and very readable. This is one I can see myself coming back to.

(And I look forward to part 4 in say...2016? :D )

Thanks fellas! I'm glad you liked my latest effort.

Say, did anyone recognize the main character? ;)

Not to worry Suikoden, now that we're back on track I hope it won't be quite that long before the next installment! :D

:clap:

That was such an enjoyable read, Mantis! The characters were entirely likable and actually hilarious throughout the dialogue. You'd painted such vivid pictures of both of their personalities that I felt like I watched it happen rather than read about it... but attention to detail has always been your trademark. ;)

Thank you so much for sharing your work! Very sexy and exceptionally entertaining.

Yours,
~BW

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back