• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rachel Leigh Cook/Tara Reid

Rockauthor

TMF Master
RACHEL LEIGH COOK/TARA REID

Starring in

Rachel And Tara Are Ticklish Pussycats

(A ticklish celebrity fiction request)

It was the final day of shooting on the set of Josie & The Pussycats 2. The beautiful, young stars of the film, Rachel Leigh Cook and Tara Reid, were getting ready to attend the wrap-up party in Beverly Hills. The studio had planned for the two Hollywood hotties to perform on-stage at the party, lip-syncing as their Rock And Roll characters. At first, everything was going as planned: All the other cast and crew had arrived, ready to party, the caterers had prepared a fantastic feast, and the hired band was rocking and really livening up the room. The only ones missing were the two stars Rachel and Tara.

“Where are Tara and Rachel?” The director asked, sipping a glass of fine, imported champagne. “They’re due on stage in a few minutes.”

“Yeah, where are those two?” The producer said, pulling out his blue cell phone. “I hope nothing bad has happened to them.”

Meanwhile, in a secret locale up in the Hollywood Hills, Rachel Leigh Cook and Tara Reid lay unconscious in a studio-type room. Both were stretched out on their backs and tied down to plush, black mattresses. Still in their sexy pussycat costumes, their wrists were tied to rings that were fixed to the wall behind them while their feet were trapped in sets of wooden stocks that were nailed to the floor.

There were also three men in the room with Tara and Rachel, who were watching the sleeping beauties. Hector, Ramon, and Gabriel produced adult videos. More specifically, they produced tickling videos. Even more specifically, they produced non-consensual tickling videos. Their specialty was kidnapping attractive women, bringing them to a hidden location, and then tickling them senseless while capturing it on video tape.

But this new project was unlike any other. This was the very first time that these three wrongdoers had kidnapped any famous women. It was something they had planned for the past three and a half years and it finally paid off. Ramon was lucky enough to land a job as Tara Reid’s limousine driver three years earlier. During that time, he kept a low profile and just waited for the right moment to execute their plan.

Ramon, Gabriel, and Hector knew in advance that Tara and Rachel Leigh Cook would be arriving at the wrap-up party together, so they figured this would be the perfect opportunity to alter the two Hollywood hotties plans for the evening. Hector and Gabriel acted with secret agent precision in rigging the limo with a tank of sleeping gas hidden in the trunk.

It was all very subtle. The blonde and the brunette didn’t even know what hit them as they gradually drifted off into a deep sleep when the gas was silently released into their section of the car. And now the two vixens remain in the hands of these tickle-torture video experts. They continue to slumber, completely unaware of the intense tickling session that awaits them.

Ramon walked over to Rachel Leigh Cook and Tara Reid and placed a bottle of smelling salt under their noses. The two were rudely awakened by the powerful aroma and were totally disorientated.

“(gasp)WHA-WHAT?” Rachel shouted wearily.

“HUH?” Tara exclaimed.

They suddenly became aware of their new surroundings: the windowless, plain-walled studio, the array of lights that hung from the ceiling, the lighting umbrellas on both sides of the professional video camera that was mounted directly in front of them, and the three stocky, ski-masked men standing to their right, dressed entirely in black.

“OH MY GOD! WHAT HAPPENED? WHERE AM I?” Tara barked.

“WHERE AM I? WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?” Rachel demanded.

“RACHEL, WHAT’S HAPPENED TO US?”

“I-I-I DON’T KNOW, TARA! WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE? YOU KIDNAPPED US, DIDN’T YOU?”

Neither of the men answered the two frightened and bewildered girls. The podgy kidnappers simply carried on with their preparations for the video taping. Hector proceeded to stand behind the camera, Ramon walked over to a corner of the studio to where two cages that held eight real live pussycats was sitting, and Gabriel went to another corner where a table with a briefcase sat atop.

“I SAID WHO ARE YOU?” Rachel Leigh Cook shouted. “ANSWER ME!”

The pretty brunette struggled more desperately against her bondage, but her captors continued to ignore her.

“YOU GUYS ARE GONNA BE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE WHEN WE’RE FOUND!” Tara Reid warned “A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE EXPECTING US TO BE AT A PARTY RIGHT NOW, AND THEY’LL COME LOOKING FOR US!”

The blonde hottie yanked on the ropes that held her in place. That’s when both Tara and Rachel noticed Ramon walking back over to where they were with the two cages of actual pussycats, and the two capped bottles of milk mounted on the top of the stocks with the nipple tips pointing downward. Chills ran up their spines as they realized exactly what was in store for them.

“OH NO!” Tara said. Her eyes were wide with fear.

“OH MY GOD! TARA! LOOK!” Rachel shouted. She impulsively tried to curl her toes but they were tied to the stocks, leaving her soft, bare feet helplessly exposed.

Then they noticed Gabriel returning from the corner where the briefcase was sitting atop the table with a video tape in hand. He handed the tape to Hector who in turn removed it from the box and inserted it into the camera. Gabriel then walked over to the bound girls and set the box on top of the stocks so that Rachel Leigh Cook and Tara Reid could see the title printed on the side. rachel and tara are ticklish pussycats was what it read.

“(gasp)NO! Y-Y-YOU WOULDN’T DO THAT, WOULD YOU? I-I-I MEAN, YOU WOULDN’T TAKE ADVANTAGE OF US LIKE THIS AND TICKLE US? PLEASE! NO!” Rachel Leigh Cook pleaded.

“(gasp)OH NO!(gasp)NO!(gasp)NOOOOOOOOOO! DON’T YOU DARE!” Tara Reid admonished. “(groan)NO! C’MON! I’M TOO TICKLISH! THIS IS CRUEL!”

Again, the Josie & The Pussycats stars pleas went ignored as Ramon went ahead and took the caps off the strategically positioned bottles, allowing the milk inside to drip down onto the manicured and lovely soles of both Rachel Leigh Cook’s and Tara Reid’s bare feet. The girls pulled even harder against the binds around their wrists and tried with even greater determination to pull their TERRIBLY TICKLISH feet out of the stocks. Even the milk dripping onto their toes and sliding down their soles tickled a little and made the girls giggle just as much as anticipating the tickling that was to come.

Gabriel then opened the two cages and took out all eight pussycats one by one. He and Ramon then moved away out of the camera shot to let the pussycats do their stuff.

“Ready...And...Action!” Hector announced, poised proficiently behind his state-of-the-art video camera.

At first, the little pussycats just loitered around a bit, not really in a hurry to start licking the milk off Rachel’s and Tara’s feet. Ramon and Gabriel urged the four-legged creatures towards the stocks by making noises to get their attention and calling out their names. Gradually the eight pussycats worked their way up the ramp that was place in front of the stocks and made contact with the two Hollywood hotties defenseless soles with their hungry, lapping tongues.

Rachel Leigh Cook and Tara Reid went wild!

“AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! WAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STOP! PLEASE! HEEHEEHEE! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! TAKE EM AWAY!” Rachel screamed, arching her back and whipping her hair back and forth.

“OOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOHOOHOO! WAIT! I CAN’T EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!” Tara shrieked, trembling vehemently.

The tickling sensations being produced by the pussycats licking Tara’s and Rachel’s excruciatingly ticklish feet overwhelmed them. It shot through their bodies and exploded in their brains like fireworks. Their faces were contorted with agonizing laughter as the merciless tickling inflicted by those eight cats, two on each foot, drove the cinema divas nearly to the brink of insanity. And to make matters worse, Ramon and Gabriel went over to where the two girls lay stretched out and bound, and began to blow raspberries on Rachel’s and Tara’s exposed bellies.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! STOP! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! STOP! AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA!(gasp)HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA! NO MORE PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE! EEEEEEEEEEK! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!” Rachel Leigh Cook hollered.

“(hiccup)HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!(hiccup)HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! (gasp)AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! NO!(gasp)LEMME ALONE! I’M HEEHEEHEEHEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH TICKLISH! STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHP! HAHAHAHAHA!” Tara Reid cackled.

The combined sensations of both having milk licked off their feet by diligent cats and the two relentless abductors blowing raspberries on their sensitive bellies was more devastating than anything Tara Reid and Rachel Leigh Cook could ever imagine. Then after several minutes of non-stop belly-tickling, Gabriel and Ramon brought their assault by raspberries to an end. However, the pussycats at Tara’s and Rachel’s immobile and bare tootsies continued to lick and tickle between and under the girls’ ticklish toes.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! TAKE EM AWAY! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! NOOOOOOOOOOW! PLEEEEEEASE! FUCK! THAT TICKLES!”

“(sob)MAKE EM GO AWAY! EEEEEEEEEEEK!(groan)AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO US! (hiccup)WAIT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

Still refusing to even speak to the poor girls, Ramon and Gabriel now positioned themselves behind Tara’s and Rachel’s heads to get at their tender underarms. When the motion picture Pussycats saw what the two men were planning next they freaked out.

“NOOOOOOOOO! NO! NO! NO! DON’T EVEN THINK OF COMING NEAR MY ARMPITS! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! WAIT! WAIT! NO! DON’T” Rachel Leigh Cook begged.

“(gasp)NO! DON’T! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! I AM WAY TOO TICKLISH UNDER MY ARMS! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! WAIT! STAAAAAAAAAAHP! YOU’RE GONNA HAHAHAHAHA MAKE ME PEE!” Tara Reid cautioned.

The two ski-masked ticklers played the incredibly ticklish hollows of Tara’s and Rachel’s armpits like a fine-tuned harp. The Pussycat duo went into convulsions of ticklish hysteria, collapsing into silent laughter as the sensory overload of skillful armpit-tickling and foot-tickling administered by the pussycats’ tongues was too much for the poor ladies and they eventually passed out.

But Ramon was to quick to retrieve the bottle of smelling salts at the same time Gabriel replaced the empty milk bottles mounted atop the stocks with two full ones. Both Rachel Leigh Cook and Tara Reid were once again made conscious by the whiff of the smelling salts and began babbling for mercy, begging the anonymous trio not to tickle them anymore. Again, Ramon removed the caps from the full bottles of milk, and Tara and Rachel returned to their world of unbridled screaming and lunatic laughter when the pussycats resumed licking the girls’ smooth, deathly ticklish bare feet.

“Shit! I’ve never seen two girls so ticklish before in my entire life.” Gabriel said to the other guys.

“Damn right! We outta charge a thousand bucks a pop for this video.” Ramon suggested.

“Hell, this sequel to Josie and the Pussycats is a hundred times better than anything Hollywood could come up with.” Hector added.

THE END

:wow: :wow: :wow: :D :D :D
WE loved it!
Love,
Anna and Heather
P.S :D :wow: :devil: :p :)
Write sequel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back