• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Untold Tales of Unknown University: May I Suggest? (M/M Intense)

ttgore

2nd Level Red Feather
Here's another shocking tale of ticklish depravity from the secret archives of Unknown University. If you had the power, how would you use it? David wasn't interested in fame or riches—instead he employed the power to seduce his handsome cousin Marty!

:jester:

UNTOLD TALES OF UNKNOWN UNIVERSITY

May I Suggest?

by

T.T. Gore​

It may be that the power of suggestion was always there inside me, though I suspect that it lay dormant until I reached puberty. And for a long time I didn’t even realize that I possessed such a power. I just thought I was a likeable person. That seemed sufficient to explain the indulgence with which I was treated by my parents, my teachers, my friends—everybody.

Only gradually did I come to realize that there was something different about me. Probably this realization was related to another one: that I greatly preferred guys over girls. The first such affair occurred during my sophomore year at Unknown University. He was straight, a football player, and not at all inclined to start up a clandestine relationship with a slender, silk-skinned English major with blonde hair, brown eyes and slightly girlish good looks.

But he succumbed to my charms anyway.

What I discovered, to my shock and delight, was that the intensity of MY desire enabled me to plant that desire in HIS brain. Poor Brian! He just couldn’t understand why I suddenly made him feel all hot and horny! It was confusing and humiliating for him…but quite delicious for me…especially when I discovered that my power of suggestion could also make him insanely ticklish…

Thus I became a connoisseur of straight, handsome, muscular, ticklish jocks. I suppose it makes me sound like a bad person, but I confess that I savored the mental anguish they suffered as my power of suggestion subverted their libidos. They say that most guys have deeply buried homoerotic tendencies, so maybe that made it easier to turn them. Whatever—the U.U. campus became for me a candy store of forbidden delights!

But there was one guy who, though I greatly desired to bring him under my sway, I left alone for a long time. That was my handsome cousin Marty, who was a year ahead of me at U.U. I’d long nursed a crush on Marty, who was everything I liked in a guy: a well-built Italian stallion type with just the right amount of dark body hair and a heartbreakingly sexy ass!

I told myself that it would be wrong to seduce an actual member of my family. But watching him parade around campus with some big-breasted co-ed on his arm became more and more irksome. And he wasn’t exactly friendly toward me, the candy-ass English major. So eventually I got fed up with his big man on campus attitude.

Which was why, on a rainy afternoon one Wednesday in late October, my handsome cousin found himself taking off his clothes in Cabin 101 of the Laughing Pines Motel.

I should mention that Cabin 111 was reserved for me and me alone. I’d suggested (wink, wink) to the motel manager that she should keep it vacant at all times for me. I’d also suggested that she thoroughly soundproof the walls, floor and ceiling. My special friends DID tend to become rather vocal when I introduced them to my tickling fetish!

“We really shouldn’t be doing this!” Marty insisted with his pants around his ankles. “I mean, we’re not really that WAY…are we…?”

“Let’s not worry about which way we’re going,” I replied with a sly smile. “Let’s just…go with our feelings, Marty…”

But of course, HIS feelings were totally scrambled! Poor Marty’s head was full of the shocking snapshots I’d planted there—mental images that made him stammer and blush whenever he stole a glance at me. But deep down inside, he knew that something was very wrong indeed. For it was true what he’d said. Well, partly true. Marty wasn’t “that way” at all.

But I was.

We were both naked now and he was blushing with humiliation and chagrin. “I…I don’t think I can DO this, David!” he whined as I stepped closer and put a hand on his shoulder.

“It’s all right, Marty—I’ll help you.” I turned him around and propelled him in the direction of the bed with a playful slap to his shapely fanny. Marty yelped, staggered to the bed and climbed aboard. He rolled onto his back and looked up at me fearfully.

“W-w-w-what do we do now?” he quavered.

“Well, big boy,” I replied with a wink, “that depends! Tell me, are you ticklish…?”

“T-t-t-ticklish?” he stammered.

“Mmmm, yes ticklish,” I agreed. “As in, would you LAUGH if I stroked your TOES with this FEATHER?”

I’d been hiding it behind my back and now I flourished the feather in Marty’s shocked face. It was long, stiff and pointed—white with a black tip. He gulped and shivered.

I knew of course, that Marty WOULD be ticklish for me—since I’d already seeded his unconscious mind with the necessary suggestion. And I knew that when I proposed tying his wrists and ankles to the corner posts of the bed, he’d make no objection.

Whistling “I’ve Got a Crush on You,” I produced the necessary bonds—pre-cut strips from an old sheet—and secured him in a spread-eagle position. Ah, it was a wonderful moment! I gazed down at him avidly, trembling with delicious anticipation of the fun and games to come. Then I joined my handsome cousin in bed!

Actually, I knelt between Marty’s widely parted legs. He whimpered when I put a hand on his thigh. And he actually SQUEALED when I ran the fingers of my other hand through his dark chest hair.

“Gosh, Marty, you sound just like a GIRL!” I snickered.

“Omygod David!” he blubbered, squirming under my touch. “Omygod you shouldn’t TOUCH me like that—!”

But this, as I well knew, was nothing more than a pro forma protest. For as I continued to caress his thigh and toy with his chest hair, Marty’s member began to lengthen itself…and rise…

“Naughty boy!” I admonished him. “Getting all HORNY for your cousin! You’ll have to be PUNISHED for that!”

“Omygod!” he wailed. “What are you going to DO—?!”

“I sentence you to the TRIANGLE OF TICKLING!” I replied, flourishing the feather in his face again.

“No—wait—DON’T!” Marty screamed. “Oh please! Please! PLEEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HIIIIEEEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!”

Marty arched his back, lifted his sexy ass and wiggled it in a frenzy of anguished hilarity as I probed his belly button with the tip of the feather! His arms and legs jerked in a frantic but futile attempt to slip the bonds that held him helpless. His face turned bright pink. And his howls of laughter rose rapidly in volume and pitch to the acme of madness!

The Triangle of Tickling was my own little invention, and it never failed to drive muscular, virile guys like Marty completely BUGFUCK! Probe the button for two minutes, scoot up to the right nipple and stroke it for two minutes, scoot over to the left nipple and stroke it for two minutes, scoot back down to the button…

After six repetitions, poor Marty was writhing like a gerbil in heat. His throat convulsed with the effort of forcing out shriek after belly-busting shriek of insane laughter. His quivering limbs were covered with goose bumps. His nipples were ridiculously erect—and they weren’t the only portions of his masculine anatomy that were sticking up!

And needless to say, I myself was in a VERY manly way!

“GAAAAAAR-HAR-HAR-AAR-HAR-HAR-HAR-AAR-HAR-HAR-AAR-HAR-HAR-HAR!!!” Marty howled as I commenced the seventh repetition. Ah, you could have bounced a quarter on his drum-tight belly! The musky perfume of his sweat and his arousal rose to tease my flaring nostrils. My handsome cousin was now sporting a truly impressive hard-on. Even as I watched, his precious penis succeeded in extending itself by a final, straining quarter of an inch. Only with difficulty did I manage to resist the urge to favor the swollen head of his yearning member with a feathery caress—!

But first he must endure twelve full repetitions of the Triangle of Tickling…not to mention all the other ticklish treats that lay in store for him…

During the ninth repetition, Marty began gasping for breath. “Hang in there, big boy!” I cheered him. “You’re almost there!”

“OH-HO-HO-OH-NO-OH-HO-HO-OH-HO-HO-HO!!!” he howled in reply. “OH PLEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEEEESE!!! I’M GOING CRAY-HAY-HAY-ZEEEE-HEE-HIIIIEEEE-HEE-HEE!!!”

By the eleventh repetition, he was trembling weakly and his laughter has faded to a thin wheeze.

He barely seemed to respond during the twelfth repetition, though the expression in his eyes betrayed the extremity of his desperation.

Then it was finished. I reached down and tousled his sweaty hair. “You did great!” I exclaimed. “But I think we both need a break, big boy!”

“Heeeeee…heeeeee…heeeeee…” poor Marty wheezed by way of reply. His tumid tool swayed to and fro as he squirmed weakly in his bonds.

“Maybe I really SHOULD give you a little reward at this point,” I whispered. I ran my fingers through his now-damp chest hair and gave his still-erect left nipple a tweak.

“EEEEEEEEK!!!” Marty squealed. He wiggled his hips, causing his cock to describe a tight circle.

“So do you LIKE being my sexy tickle boy?” I tweaked his other nipple, electing another girlish shriek. “It DOES have its rewards, doesn’t it…?”

“Oh…oh…omygod David!” he managed to respond. “W-w-w-what are you DOING to me…?”

“Mmmm, well, I haven’t quite decided yet!” He moaned as I continued to toy with his chest hair. “What I mean is, big boy, that I’m not sure how FAR we should go with this. Because, as you said, we’re not REALLY that way, are we? On the other hand, perhaps we’re fated to become kissing cousins…”

I paused for a moment to let Marty ponder the implications of the term “kissing cousins.” And just to make sure that he got the point, I moved my hand down from his chest and began toying with the tangled curls of his pubic hair. This caused his legs to tremble. It was a beautiful sight!

“But maybe you need some time to think about it,” I whispered. “Which is just fine with me, Marty, because we have all night—and I’d be happy to help you make up your mind!”

My handsome cousin opened his mouth—perhaps to agree, perhaps to protest—but I forestalled a coherent response by snatching up the feather and swirling it over the head of his rigid joystick!

“EEEEEEEEEEEE!!!” Marty shrieked. His naked body tensed momentarily, then broke down into a fit of uncontrollable shivering. The frame of the bed creaked as he writhed and struggled under the feather’s delicate, maddening caress. “EEEEEEEE-HEEEE-HIIIIEEEE-HEEEE-HEEEE!!!”

“Awww, does it TICKLE, big boy?” I taunted him. “Does it make your SKIN crawl? Does it make you feel all CRAZY—?!”

Of course I knew EXACTLY how my intimate attentions were making him feel—I’d addled his brains with subliminal commands, had I not? And as I tormented my sexy cousin, I could sense the emotional turmoil—a potent compound of desperation, pain and joy—that was driving him to the edge of complete fucking INSANITY! But not over the edge—oh, no, there would be no such merciful descent into madness for cousin Marty!

“Don’t worry, big boy!” I giggled as he squeezed out a clear, tiny drop of pre-cum. “I won’t let you have an ACCIDENT! I know you don’t want to make a MESS—!”

“OH PLEEEEEE-HEE-HEEEEEESE!!!” Marty squealed. “IT MAKES ME SO-HO-OH-HO-HO-HORNEEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE!!!”

“Then I’d better STOP before you do something NAUGHTY!” I replied, casting the feather aside. “Let’s try something DIFFERENT!”

And with no more ado, I dug my sharp-nailed fingers into Marty’s defenseless ribs!

“BWAAAAAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-AAAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” he bellowed, redoubling his efforts to squirm free of his bonds. My naked boy toy seemed surprised to learn that he was so incredibly fucking TICKLISH! And of course he hadn’t been all that ticklish until I’d planted a certain suggestion in his subconscious. So now poor Marty was ULTRA-ticklish! And he was laughing his handsome but stupid HEAD off for me!

“Come ON, big boy!” I admonished him as he jerked his torso to and fro in a futile attempt to dodge my dancing fingers. “You can laugh louder than THAT! Let’s HEAR it now! Louder! I said LOUDER, you pathetic SISSY—!

And Marty did his heartfelt best! His contorted face turned an alarmingly bright shade of pink as his laughter rose to a high pitch of hysteria! His sweat glands went into overdrive, filling the room with a musky, exciting aroma that made ME squeeze out a drop of pre-cum! Indeed it was all I could do to refrain from consummating our relationship in a masturbatory frenzy—right that fucking SECOND! But instead I shifted the focus of my ticklish assault to Marty’s armpits—which caused him to have a total fucking HISSY fit—!

He couldn’t keep up his high-pitched shrieking forever, of course, and after another few minutes I had to give poor Marty another breather. And breathe he did, sucking in great gulps of air while I smiled down at him fondly.

“Aren’t we a pair?” I whispered, stroking his thigh. “Who would ever guess what we’ve been up to this afternoon? And this is just the BEGINNING, big boy! I have so much more to teach you…”

“More…” he wheezed in reply. “More…”

“Mmmm, LOTS more!” I agreed. “I’ve decided to make you my PUSSY boy, Marty! My obedient little SEX slave! Would you like that…?”

Of course he would—he had no choice. I could see it in his eyes.

“And would you like me to TICKLE you some more, big boy?” I inquired with a mocking smile. “Would you like me to tickle your TOES?”

He gulped…and nodded.

“Sure you would!” I snickered. “And I’ll bet you’d REALLY like it if I tickled them with my TONGUE!”

“Omygod, David!” he whined. “That is SO fucking PERVERTED!”

But the tone of his voice and the eager expression on his face belied Marty’s words of protest. I stroked his sides with my fingertips—lightly—just enough to make him shiver and giggle.

“Mmmm!” I sighed. “I bet your toes will taste yummy!” Now you just relax, big boy,” I added as I got off the bed—not forgetting to give his balls an affectionate squeeze. “I think you’re REALLY going to enjoy this part!!

I moved to the foot of the bed and knelt facing Marty’s left foot. His toes wiggled in anticipation. Just for a moment, I admired the sight of them—and then I sucked his big toe into my mouth!

“EEEEEEEEK!!!” Marty squealed. He thrashed around on the mattress as I swirled my moist tongue around his toe. “EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!! IT TICK-HICK-EEEEEE-HICK-HICKLES!!!”

“Does it?” I replied, separating his big toe from the rest with my fingers so as to give my tongue access to the tender space between. “Then you’re going to LOVE this!”

And he did! Poor Marty shrieked like a fucking GIRL as I feasted on his toes—first the left foot, then the right. Just to keep him interested, I also stroked his bare soles with my well-honed nails. He writhed and struggled with desperate energy, begging me for mercy when he wasn’t laughing like an absolute fucking IDIOT—which was most of the time!

As for me, well, I must confess that I came VERY close to making a mess at the foot of the bed! But I was just barely able to control myself, which was a good thing since I was saving myself as a special treat for my sexy pussy boy…

Eventually my handsome cousin succumbed once more to exhaustion and I granted him a brief respite. He lay their wheezing as I moved to the side of the bed and wrapped my fingers around his cock—which I was pleased to note, was as rigidly erect as ever!

“You’ve been SUCH a good boy!” I whispered, teasing his upright organ with the tips of my fingers. “Maybe it’s time that I gave you a little reward…”

“R-r-r-reward…? he wheezed.

“Mmmm,” I agreed. “Now that you understand who’s in CHARGE here, big boy, maybe we can jack off together. Would you LIKE that, Marty…?”

“Omygod YES!” he blubbered, all inhibitions and self-respect now firmly suppressed by my irresistible power of suggestion. “Oh YES David! PLEASE—!”

“On the other hand, big boy, maybe I should just TICKLE you some more!” I chortled—and suited the action to the word by stroking his leg with my sharp nails!

Need I add that every square inch of Marty’s body was unbearably ticklish? I’d seen to that! So now he did his utmost fucking BEST to turn himself inside fucking OUT as I caressed his sexy legs!

“EEEEEEYAAAAAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” he bellowed—loudly enough to make me fear for the room’s soundproofing! “OH GAW-HAW-HAW-AAW-HAW-HAW-HOD!!! NO MOR-HOR-OOR-HOR-OOR-HOR-HORE!!!”

But Marty’s ticklish travails were coming to an end, for I could no longer restrain my urgent desire for the blessed release that I’d denied myself for so long! I climbed onto the bed—knelt between his splayed thighs—tickled his legs for another minute or two—then snatched up the feather from the night table—and commenced to stroke my OWN upright organ with that fiendishly delicate instrument of torture!

A sweet, liquid fire flowed through my veins as I teased myself. I arched my back. My free hand went to my tense balls. I produced a rare, precious drop of pre-cum—and another—and ANOTHER—!

“Omygod!” Marty cried. He watched, bug-eyed with disbelief, as I drew closer and closer to the long-for moment of climax! My thighs trembled. I broke out in goose bumps that made the blonde hairs on my arms and leg stick up like tiny quills. My asshole puckered. I swirled the feather over the head of my cock one last time—then with a lustful cry, I tossed the feather aside and launched my load!

In half a dozen grunting, muscular, ass-wiggling spasms, I squirted all the fuck OVER poor Marty, from face to groin! He whined and writhed, of course, and he actually CRIED afterward as I lovingly kissed away the mess I’d made, but I knew he liked it! After all, I’d given him no choice in the matter…

In the months to come, my cousin Marty would spend many long afternoons and evenings laughing his handsome head off for me—a form of foreplay to which we both became extremely addicted! But I took pity on him that first time, and we spent the rest of the night working on our relationship without benefit of bondage. The feather did come into play again…but if Marty did laugh it was a gentle sound, soft and deep in his throat…

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back