• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

GAME NIGHT (F/F) (tickilng, pee)

Skidee

Tonight was our weekly game night and I was really looking forward to it. The last game night we had, my roommate Becky tortured me for an hour!! She asked me to wear my new bikini, then she tied me to the futon. She then proceeded to use body paints and a small paint brush to paint a quilt all over my exposed body. She knows how ticklish I am, and I told her to stop or I was going to pee. Well, she didnt...and I did.
Now it was my turn to get even with her. She doesnt think I can be as creative as she is, but tonight I was going to surprise her. I had her dress in a tank top and shorts. Then I tied her hands to a beam in the living room.
"This is original", Becky said, sarcastically. "What are you going to do next, Donna? As if I didnt know."
"Oh, you'll see", I replied with a grin.
I went into the kitchen and came back with a pitcher of water, a small glass, and an egg timer. "Since it is game night, we're going to play a little game". As I poured some water into the glass, I explained " put this glass of water in your mouth, but dont swallow it. I want to see if you can hold it in your mouth for 10 seconds".
"Is that all?" Becky asked, sounding bored.
"For now, yes", I replied. She did as I told her and I set the timer for 10 seconds.
When the timer dinged I said, "Now swallow". And she did.
I refilled the glass and told her to do the same thing. "Now 15 seconds". I set the timer...and I picked up a feather and began running it under Becky's nose. Her eyes bulged out and she spit a little water out, and the timer dinged. I told her to swallow, which she did. "Wow!! I'm impressed!" I told her.
"Piece of cake" she replied smugly.
"Im just getting started", I told her. "This time, we wont use the timer." I filled the glass again and she drank it and held it in her mouth, like a good girl. I picked up the feather again and began running it lightly over her neck and shoulders. When I saw she couldnt take much more, I stopped and told her to swallow.
"Youre really driving me nuts, Donna!"
"I see that!" I could tell she wasnt wearing a bra because her nipples were front and center. I returned to the kitchen and came back with some scissors and an ice cube.
"Now what?" Becky asked, sounding a little nervous.
"Just wait", I replied as I took the scissors and cut the front of her tank top and straps. She was now completely topless, and vulnerable. Her breasts and belly were flush and her nipples were as hard as I've ever seen them. They were about to get harder.
Once again I filled the glass and she took the water in her mouth and held it there. I took the ice cube and dragged it lightly along her neck, over her shoulders and breasts and onto her erect nipples. She moaned, shook her head and spit a little, until I told her to swallow. "Do you need a break?" I asked, trying to sound genuinely concerned.
"Yes", she said, sounding tired. "Yes", shaking her head, "I need a break. I have to pee."
"Ok, we're almost done. Drink this. Just drink it. You dont have to hold it in this time."
I put the glass down and picked up the feather. Her eyes grew wide and and pleading. "C'mon Donna, you wouldn't."
"Wouldnt, what?" I asked, innocently.
"Youre going to make me pee, arent you?"
"Now why would I do that?" I walked toward her with the feather held up. She started squealing even before I touched her. I went over her breasts and tummy, up one side to her armpits and down the other. She was sweating now and crying from laughing so hard. I am usually the victim, so I had no idea she was this ticklish!!
Between peals of laughter she screamed "STOP STOP STOP!!! I'M GOING TO PEE!!!"
Every once in a while I'd stop and give her a break. About the third time she hung her head from exhaustion, but I hadnt broken her yet. But she was doing the dance.
"Oh, thank God, Donna. I cant take any more."
Now for the icing on the cake! As much as I hated the thought of her peeing on the carpet...I couldnt help myself. I brought a chair around behind her and sat down. I pulled her shorts down and off. Now she was completely naked! I started slowly moving the feather up and down her legs and over her lips. With renewed energy Becky jumped and twisted and tried to escape. "STOP STOP STOP!!! SHE SCREAMED.
And I took pity on her. I was amazed at her endurance and I told her so. Now, I'll break her!! I stood up and took the feather and began tickling her nose. I was determined to make her sneeze and pee at the same time. With my free hand I massaged her swollen nipples. When she was just about there...I dropped the feather, and with both hands dug into her armpits. She let out the biggest sneeze I had ever heard. She shrieked, twisted...and peed all over the carpet!!
I untied her and she collapsed on the floor. I knelt down, stroked her hair and gave her a tender kiss on the cheek.
Game night would never be the same!

THE END

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back