• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Leave It To Believers

P

P50

There have recently been several faith-based threads (prayer requests come immediately to mind) in the <I>General Discussion</I> area.

Any day now, one of those faith-based threads could ignite and force the mods, and probably the Tzar, to make some very difficult decisions and probably take some extremely ugly steps to restore TMF law and order. It could really change the demographics (not the least of which include the raw numbers) of the TMF.

Suggestion: An area for faith-specific members.

I won't go into my own architectural ideas for this in this initial post; hoping instead that others will be able to suggest some ideas that will be better than mine.

So hey mods, you think faith areas have a place ?

The main case against a faith based area is the same one I used against a Star Wars forum a few months back. It's off the forums main purpose. We are about tickling. We try to stay with it. The General Discussion forum was created to give people a place to cover all non tickling stuff,and get to know each other better. A comunity builder. But if we start to divide it up, then it will soon be a few dozen forums. We don't want to spread ourselves out like that.

Myriads

You know what ?

That makes sense.

I still wish there were some way for it to happen.

Religous discussions

They're quite interesting and reveal the best and worst of us. At times they get lively, but I can't recall having a big problem, even when Scott/Psycho went through his purge and conversion. It's a huge topic and has a lot of potential for integrating newer members to show how a spirited and civil debate on a topic can occur. Q

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back