• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Icon change

Darkknight

Verified
Please change the icon-like photo on the home page on the left side of the feet. It's always bugged me since it looks like the feet are being grabbed, not tickled. There are so many foot tickling pics to choose from and the one to represent a tickling forum.. well... doesn't look like a tickling icon.

That's my suggestion otherwise, I like everything the forum offers already. :)

DK

Actually that icon is getting a bit...old and drab.
2003 should bring a new icon/logo....some color would be nice too my friend!;) :D

TTD

Not a good idea to even consider? I would take underarm tickling but that grabbing feet icon is not tickling.

DK

Actually the woman in the logo is laughing quite heavily at the moment that image is from :)

It's black and white because logos need to work at many sizes, and color in them becomes distracting. Once you place a colored photo in it, the tones begin to over power the image, and it starts to fail it's basic purpose.

Also, finding a good image that conveys tickling, AND is one that clear copyright is owned on is not a simple task. I have been conducting a quiet search. If and when I find one I like it will replace the one we have. It will still probably be black and white though.

Myriads

Well Chief, as long as someone in the bigwagon house heard me. :)

No problem with the black and white and I believe ya that she was going nuts but that particular photo... well.. you know.

When you find one other than the current one, I shall be still my tongue on the matter. :)

Thank you Sir for the response.

DK

Myriads said:
Actually the woman in the logo is laughing quite heavily at the moment that image is from :)

It's black and white because logos need to work at many sizes, and color in them becomes distracting. Once you place a colored photo in it, the tones begin to over power the image, and it starts to fail it's basic purpose.

Also, finding a good image that conveys tickling, AND is one that clear copyright is owned on is not a simple task. I have been conducting a quiet search. If and when I find one I like it will replace the one we have. It will still probably be black and white though.

Myriads

Ok, 1 third brain freeze, 1 third computer almost totally illiterate especially in comparison to a plethora of others' and 1 third curious.

You lost me with the logo and the image. Why can you not place a color image on the Home Page. A logo is a logo, why cannot the logo itself BE the photo image as opposed to, as I THINK I am absorbing this, being an image within the logo?

IF it is too long to explain here in the post, I'll see ya at SBG.

I have a pretty decent computer system that has many capabilities and I have barely scratched much below the surface of what it can do or I
with it.
:sowrong: :confused: :rolleyes:

TTD

I can place a color logo on the page, no problem there.

The issue is that color photos make crummy logos. They tend to be too busy, and are distracting. The principles of logo desing stress simplicity. Ideal logos are line art, like the GE Circle, AT&T Deathstar and so on. Tickling is a hard concept to convey in a simplified way, so we fell back on a photo.

Photos present two problems: 1) Copyright, (why we had to drop the old photo logo that I persoanly liked) and 2) being too information rich. By dropping it into black and white we solve the second issue. That's why the image is not color.

Myriads

I second the opinion of B/W photos. Hey Myriads, why don't you approach a few of those gorgeous babes (whose photos you have recently been posting in the members pics area) to do a tickling photo shoot for the logo ?

Need any help ? :)

When I get around to a forum redesign I plan to ask Jeff to do some shoots of a model if I need a good image. The trick will be deciding on what I want :)

Myriads

Eh. I still see those feet being grabbed and not tickled, so I just wanted to quietly mention... can we get a different b/w tickling photo up there? I know Jeff has tons of tickling photos. Mary, from his first tickle video ever, would kick ass. Her underarms being tickled.

Sorry for the remention but it's been a while since I brought it up. :)

DK

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back