• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another UK TV tickle! (F/F, restrained)

UK Matt

On this morning's 'Saturday Show' on BBC1, Jade from Big Brother was taking part in a section of the show called Loose Goose, where viewers call in and have to aim eggs from above the celebrity to hit their body to win prizes(a bit strange I know, but what the hell!).

Anyway, to keep the celebrity taking part in place, they are strapped onto a revolving platform with restraints at their wrists and ankles. Before the rather tasty hostess of the show (Fearne Cotton) spoke to the caller taking part, the platform started revolving slowly and Fearne tickled Jade's feet (she didn't have shoes on, just white socks) for a good few seconds which sent Jade into hysterics!

There is a repeat of the best bits of the show (hopefully this will be included...) on the CBBC channel tonight (Saturday) at 6pm or Sunday at 12pm.

Wow, that sounds great.
Jade was the one who was tickled during Big Brother, wasn't she?

JADE

what a wasted opportunity. a rare mainstream, uk tickling moment wasted on that major dumb ass jade goody. the woman was an infuriating fool of the highest order.

What do you expect from a girl that comes from Bermondsey in London? It's ridden with mal-educated idiots like Jade. I even went to school there :sowrong:. It so happens one of the girls in my pictures comes from Bermondsey (that's KJ).

Hey UK Matt, if they tickled Fearne Cotton, then that would be a totally different matter! :)

grippedchimp said:
Hey UK Matt, if they tickled Fearne Cotton, then that would be a totally different matter! :)

it would be indeed! *drools*.

oh well. maybe we'll get lucky.

Yeah, Jade's no supermodel, but so what? Thanks for the mention, UK Matt. :D

Hey Uk Matt do they play this game regularly?And has their ever been any other female celebs playing?Sounds like its a good chance to see some soles.:D

Thanx for the heads-up m8 try putting an alert on MousePad even if your not intrested in feet someone might cap any foot tickling on there ;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back