• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rumors - ?/f

Ayla ny

Verified
Debby stepped aside to let Tracy and the mess of papers she was carrying get by.

“that Tracy is such a sweet girl. why is she still single?” she stirred her coffee, not really expecting an answer, and turned to head back to her office.

“want to know what I heard?” Steve asked with a secretive grin plastered ear to ear.

Debby turned with an eyebrow raised. “what?”

“you know Bill in maintenance?” Debby nodded. “well, I guess he and Tracy used to date in high school.” Steve leaned in close and whispered into Debby’s ear. “Pete told me that he told Fred that the reason they broke up was because she was... kinky.”

“HA! Tracy? no way. I don‘t believe it. she‘s a nice girl and would probably blush just saying the word kinky.”

“I don’t know... the way I hear it...” Steve’s whisper became so low that Debby had to strain to hear it. “she has a fetish.”

Debbie walked back to her office laughing. rumors are so crazy.

Tracy held onto her armful of papers, pushed the conference room door open with a foot and dropped the mess onto the table just before losing it to the floor.

“there!” she leaned on the table and stared at the mountain of work ahead of her. “paperwork makes the world go ‘round... hehe.” she kicked her shoes off, kneeled on a chair and set to work sorting piles and planning her attack.

Tracy really was a ‘nice girl’, but as with any semi-mindless task... her mind began to wander.

she heard the ‘click’ when he locked the door behind her. her breath caught and she didn’t dare move.

he lifted her hair and lightly kissed the back of her neck. she shivered and grabbed onto the edge of the table. she knew what was coming next.

she felt his fingernails drag down the bottoms of her stocking feet... from heel to sole. her feet twitched involuntarily and she gasped but Tracy knew to be still... or it would stop.

the tingles were becoming unbearable. he turned his hands and started digging under her toes. she bit her lips together and tried to keep quiet and still ...but a quick whimper/giggle had already escaped. in a panic that it would stop, she held her breath.

she felt him switch to just one dragging finger and exhaled a sigh of relief. she could take this. the tingles were warming her.

she felt his hands wrap around her feet and lost herself in that feeling alone for a moment. he lifted them until her calves were resting on his chest. she gripped the table edge tighter. she needed it for both self-control and balance now.

she could feel his breath. the nylon was ripped from her toes and then she felt more. warmth... wet... fingers on her arches. digging... scribbling...

she lost herself in the feelings coursing through her body. his fingers had left her feet.

her breathing faster... giggles mixing with moans...

he dug into her ribs and she screamed.

she laughed, screamed and fought to keep breathing... holding on to that table edge with everything she had. she was lost... gone... in heaven and in hell.

she turned her head to beg him to kiss her ...and her lover was gone.

Tracy carried her now organized pile of papers back to her office and smiled sweetly to everyone she passed.

What I've always loved about your writing is the poetic style you employ. I like the way that you explore the mind of a 'lee, from personal experience perhaps? :D

Please add more of your fantastic prose to the Forum. :cool:

Highly errotic Ayla. Can't wait for more. If you have time you should flesh this out into a long story. (You certainly have the inspiration already!) :D

thank you. I was in an off mood when I wrote this and wasn’t sure how it would convey. nothing wrong with a nice girl daydreaming at work... right? :)

Oh wow, now this is talent! If anyone's ever tried writing like this (as Dave2112 said, this is poetic) they'll know how damn hard it is to do, and yes, I'm jealous. ;)

What more can I say except:

Encore!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back