• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A NF tickling story

rpgiles

I just had to share this wonderful tickling experience with you all.

A NF Tickling Story

I felt that I could no longer go on without writing about the best real life tickling experience I have ever had. Some of you will not believe that this experience is real, so for those of you that doubt me I will, with her permission, print the e-mail address of this remarkable ‘lee

We had been talking on-line and on the phone for a few weeks when I finally could take no more and had to meet and experience the wonderful things that this lee promised. She lived about three hours away from me but by the end of our time together I would have driven three times that long. I reserved a hotel room and we met for lunch before hand. The lunch was great. Many times you find that people that you meet online turn out to be different in real life. She was every bit as much fun and playful in real life. After a long lunch in which we forced the waitress to come back several times before we could stop talking and order, I headed to my hotel and she to her meet a friend.

I registered at the hotel and waited for her to arrive in what seemed like no time at all she arrived with a friend that I had also spoken to and was anxious to meet. We sat and talked for a while, the three of us, and my new ‘lee had the sadistic notion of removing her shoes and placing her stockinged feet on my knees. I tried to hold up my end of the conversation but I couldn’t help stroking the tops of her feet. Her eyes would squeeze shut and she would stifle the giggle that threatened to escape. Soon her friend took her leave and we were alone. I couldn’t take anymore and pushed her onto her back on the bed. I knew from our conversations that unlike some women she was less ticklish through her pantyhose, so I grabbed the toes of her stockings and ripped them open and slid them up her ankles. She squealed in surprise but I could tell that the aggressive move had also pleased her. Her feet, now bare, wriggled in anticipation. Grabbing them in the crook of my arm I started raking my nails all over her soles. Her reaction was nothing less than magnificent. Her stifled giggles burst into raucous laughter. Ever inch of her feet were ticklish. I delighted to her screams of laughter. She even surprised me by taking a pillow and smacking me with it. My glasses almost went flying and I removed them for safety, and proceeded to punish her for her insolence. I dug my nails in harder than I thought would have been acceptable and she shrieked even louder. By the time I was done with my nails her feet had turned a bright red. She commented that her feet were so sensitive now that if I blew on them it would tickle. Well I am no fool; I couldn’t pass up an opportunity like that. Holding her ankles with her soles facing me I blew a gentle stream of air onto the spot just beneath her toes. Her laughter rivaled that of any top notch fetish flick. I had to try my tongue on them. I placed her feet, toes up, on the foot of the bed and proceed to lick her toes when she stopped me and said. “I need to see your face when you do that.” I was puzzled but considering how cruel I was about to be to her I thought what the hell. I kneeled on the bed and took her ankles in my hands and started to lick and suck on her toes. Her laughter was music to my ears. My tongue lips and teeth were having a field day on her feet when I noticed a change in her laughter. It was no longer a shrieking symphony. Her laughter was being replaced with moans and cries of pleasure. I was seeing her face contort and feeling her body tremble. It seemed no more than a couple of minutes of my oral manipulation of her toes than her whole body convulsed as if she was being electrocuted and she had one of the most earth shattering orgasms that I have ever witnessed. I continued to lick and suck her feet throughout the ordeal until she begged me to stop. She was infinitely more sensitive after she orgasmed than before. I sat there absolutely amazed. She had been greater than my most fevered fantasy. Neither she nor I had in any way stimulated the more common erogenous zones. She had just experienced a fabulous orgasm just from being tickled. I couldn’t do anything but sit there and stare at her and say “Wow. I can’t believe you did that.” Over and over again.

There was another similar experience later in our visit but I think I will wait until I find out if anyone would like to hear it. It was equally fantastic. To those of you who have not taken the plunge and connected with some one you met online in real life, I would encourage you to do so. Real life is, at least in this case, definitely better than any fantasy I have ever had.
OK for those of you who don’t believe me here is her e-mail, I am sure she would love to hear from you. [email protected]

You did this to Jen? Wow! Lucky you. Thanks for sharing, rpgiles, and have a Happy New Year! :D

What is in the water in the Northeast!? And how can I get some?!

Raul

I love this place

Damn I gotta find me a girl on here lol, thanks man for the post.

Hmmmm.... I'm meeting Jenn on Wednesday to laugh in the New Year. Now, after reading this, I wonder how I am going to be able to wait THAT LONG before getting my hands on her!

BTW - North Texas Tickle Gathering in Dallas, Friday, Feb. 21, 2003. Make plans now!

oddjob,
i told ya you would like it. ;)

Jen...one 'N'

And you revived this thread about an encounter 12 years ago because ... ?

Also so I can find it again to read. Is there a reason it's a big deal you send a message like that I have to explain myself?

Is there a reason why this isn't in the true stories forum?

Is there a reason why this isn't in the true stories forum?
When this was a hot topic there was no "True Stories" forum. All stories shared the same forum.
Sure wish I could have gotten my fingers on NJJen's soles! (*sigh*)

Also so I can find it again to read. Is there a reason it's a big deal you send a message like that I have to explain myself?

It's not a big deal. It's just that I knew NJJen when she was active in the community and I attended a couple of gatherings that she organized in Albany. But she has been gone for years now and I don't see the point of bumping up her email address (if she is still using the same one she posted back as an update more than six years ago).

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back