• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Access Chat Room with Pocket PC

suzyQ

I've tried to access the Chat Room using my web-enabled palm device (which runs on Microsoft's Pocket PC). I can get into the chat page, but the applet itself doesn't show up. Any idea how I can access Chat with my Pocket PC device?

sounds like the pocket pc doesn't have the java plug in. More power to you if you can surf this place on a mobile :)

If you can't enter any Yahoo chat room that's whats up. You can grab it from MS's site or Java's home page.

Myriads

Java Plugin

Thanks! I've been to both sites, and there's a bunch of downloads. Any idea which one is the one I'd use for a pocket pc?

For that I can't help. You have much better toys then I :) I'd see if I could find a pocket PC forum site and see if anyone there has a clue. It's what I do when my mac is acting oddly about something, I'll wager there is a site out there with the exact answer.

Btw, it amuses me greatly that you are able to use the site so well from a small moble system. The speed good?

Myriads

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back