• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

looking for male tickle lees

lovetickling123

hey guys iám looking male tickle lees to tie up and tickle i have my place free during week days or i can travel with my massage table and tie down straps message me or post here if interested cheers.

Last edited:
Yeah, fly over on XMAS to New Year break for that!

I'm a 22 yr old lee =] mostly looking to talk to people on here about whatever at the moment.

ok great how did you want to do this? are your feet ticklish,do you like them tickled,were do you like to be tickled?

hi

ummm ok so in other words you thought that i thought that you would like to be tickled all over is that what you mean? iam abit lost with that wording?

ummm ok so in other words you thought that i thought that you would like to be tickled all over is that what you mean? iam abit lost with that wording?

You did indeed assume that by virtue of the fact that I posted on your thread, that I was a lee and that I was looking to be tickled. Very eager to tickle aren't you? This fascinates me...

"Many of us are eager to tickle John, I think"

"hi john yes iam very eager to tickle you can't wait :)"

And why is this?

I want to tickle you John... because... you're pretty awesome. Like yeh... everything about you is just... wow. Ticklish, great personality, and so much fun to speak to!!!

I want to tickle you John... because... you're pretty awesome. Like yeh... everything about you is just... wow. Ticklish, great personality, and so much fun to speak to!!!

Interesting... May I ask, what exactly do you base your assumptions off?

This will never happen until lers actually puts an effort into it

There's lots of lers, and a few willing lees. Someone's gotta organise it and secure a suitable venue.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back