• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bash 2012: Stuff to Remember

Snail Shell

Verified
-Putting my heart back into my chest after realizing we wouldn't have to go back to Toronto at the border for bringing an expired passport.

-The obligatory personal injury suffered via a rather impressive-looking wipeout at roller skating.

-Picking up a long-absent wolverine and his wife at the airport.

-STEAK 'N SHAKE

-The set-up, preparation and delivery of the most epic birthday present ever assembled north of the 49th parallel.

-Operation: Robot Army; a COMPLETE success. Congrats to Viper on scoring the 1/96 chase figure.

-BashBall 2012. Personal vote for MVP: Amnesiac. Mad props though to Mini-Bella #2 for her trash talk and NG02 for showing her who's boss.

-The ever-delicious Mongolian BBQ.

-Epic costumes at the party. Don't know who won the contest, but we fully support FilthyWeasel (The Joker), Korastus (Nightwing) and CapnMad (MODOC).

-Booty McRaxaplenty (lololololololol)

-The incomparable Rhino Defense in Bella Court.

-A truly hilarious round of Cards Against Humanity. (Pixelated Bukkake, HA!)

-Bella receiving the mother of all S'mores at Joe's Crab Shack on Sunday night.

-Bella and ASU rousing the entire crowd with their rendition of "C is for Cookie".

-Ever-delicious breakfast every morning of the Bash.

and most importantly:

-GOOD FUN AND FOND MEMORIES WITH EPIC PEOPLE WE DON'T GET TO SEE OFTEN ENOUGH.

<3

What are some of your fave memories from Bash 2012?

SS

- Friends helpin' ya get where ya wanna be
- watchin' wee folk outlast at dodgeball
- Rhinos with good cigars
- Amazing food cooked in a hotel suite
- Enough hugs to make leaving ache in a good way
- Dominating a restaurant for breakfast, two days running (probably the day before I got there, too)

I have many this year, all over the place and in no order:

Waking up Thursday morning and realizing 5 days of BASH had begun (adding that day off every year from now on, SO much easier!)

Bill and NGO2 cooking together in my little kitchen

Red Wine Bill. Alrighty then :devilish:

Hugging DVNC for the first time in years and not wanting to let go

Taking DVNC and his lovely lady to see our friend Annaloo for the first time in even more years!

ROLLER SKATING AND STEAK N SHAKE :rockon:

Socks

Running around with NGO2 and Bruce and getting last minute Bash goodies and supplies

HOW IN ALL THAT IS RIGHTEOUS DID I LOSE IN COURT THIS YEAR???? :ranty:

Moar socks

Bashball. Shark vs Rhino. awesome stuff right there :yayzorz:

Amnesiac just being Amnesiac all weekend :twohugs:

The most beautiful Ninja Turtles I've ever seen

The BEST superhero/villain costumes I have EVER seen :goodjob::goodjob::goodjob:

My own personal Clark Kent. Yes please :firedevil

DID I MENTION SOCKS? :bounce:

Jpie, Asutickler, Annie Hall and others kicking much booty at karaoke

Many, many jello shots with Annaloo at Karaoke

I know I have more...

Last edited:
I'll add more later but had to share this.

Best memory. Kicking a Shark on the tush on a dare and walking away on my own hahaha. Win to me! See sharks aren't so tough.

See sharks aren't so... *damn*

And I'm so fond of you. Now I miss you already, and you ain't even been eaten yet...

Honestly, my favourite parts of the Bash are the parts where we're all laying in Casa de Bella, just hanging out and enjoying each other's company, watching silly cartoons and movies, getting nibbled on by the Shamwow...

I'm *trying* to think of stuff that hasn't been mentioned but meh.

- Giving Bella her birthday gift. We'd been waiting for weeks to do it, and I was too excited

- Mongolian BBQ

- costumes!! I can't decide between filthyweasel and Korastus. CapnMad and his amazing headgear! Having two Banes. Ninja turtles. The Tick.

- "got shark?"

- building the Dreadfort and getting to leave it in the hotel room for the party!

- whipped cream vodka... :wow:

- car rides with Korastus and filthyweasel... ;)

- calling fireguardian into court for the DAMN RECOGNITION SHE DESERVES!! (Also, Rhino...)

- any conversation that came from Mr. Bella

- finally getting to meet Mr. + Mrs. dvnc and putting more names to more faces

- playing Amnesia at 4am

- EPIC PINK HAIR + the need for a bald Kevin.

- guppiegirl! :D

- Winning Munchkin through Divine Intervention, and an amazing game of Cards Against Humanity (AKA One way ticket to hell)

- ALL THE PHOTOS!!

- running into AffectionateDan and the crew on the way home :redheart:

Yeah, I'm probably forgetting lots of things.

I'll add more later but had to share this.

Best memory. Kicking a Shark on the tush on a dare and walking away on my own hahaha. Win to me! See sharks aren't so tough.

Ya know, shark hide is pretty thick and tough. Especially back there. I honestly don't remember this. But, since you have admitted doing so for all to see...I'll have to "bite" back...for all to see. ;)

Then I hope your memory is as strong as your hide. My money is on that by the next time I see you it will totally have been forgotten. I bet I'll make it through another event with cuddles but no bite you big softie! Haha

Food. Chocolate peanut butter cupcakes, bacon wrapped dates stuffed with chorizo, fuckin the best lasagna ever, and some bbq so good it made me dizzy.

Dodgeball. "Sometimes you gotta take risks in life."

"We are Kevin!"

Batman group photos

The Sunday Scuffle

"Ginja"

Poaching Rhino and his pink squirrel sidekick. ;)

Hearing Amnesiac do The Humpty Dance at Karaoke.

Blackberry Brandy. Was it blackberry? I don't know. I drank it.

Danimal hugs.

"Rats!"

Seeing the motley crew of peeps Ive missed the last few years and meeting some really cool new ones.

Will add more later :)

I know I'll have more than this, but for me?:

My tag-a-long being able to come as a "vanilla" and feeling incredibly welcome. He had lots of fun and really liked meeting everyone. I think this is completely a testament to who is welcome and how much of a good time they will have. Plus Shark and Bella giving him a verbal spanking-walkthrough. On me. For a deliciously long time. Let me thank you...many...many...MANY times for opening his eyes a bit to the possibilities. ;)

Things I liked at Bellas this year:

- ALL THE THINGS!!

Things that stand out:

- The Shamwow, who I'm sure is getting smaller and cuter every year that passes.

- Building the Dreadfort. "Our Knives are Sharp."

- Playing Amnesia The Dark Descent in the Dreadfort at holy-shit-I'm-still-up o'clock.

- That moment when we came up with the idea of playing Amnesia at that time.

- The costumes, especially Capnmad's MODOK and Korastus's Nightwing, were amazing.

- Being stressed as fuck about my costume looking shitty and ending up getting multiple "holy shit that's awesome!" compliments.

- The Rhino as lawyer winning Korastus's Bellacourt trial after multiple witnesses to the crime and at least 2 confessions of guilt.

- Deciding to get drunk at the party and just standing in the kitchen drinking shot after shot of whatever was there until it happened.

- Cards Against Humanity. Must play that again. Fuck Munchkin...Cards Against Humanity wins. :p

- Mongolian BBQ.

- Bash Ball with balls that hurt less this time round.

- Shenanigans in Korastus's car with Maggie and others on occasion ;)

- Sunny Street cafe of course, and forgetting that pumpkin pancakes do not require as much syrup as regular pancakes.

- Amazing Indian food with a few peeps. Fuckin' NOM.

- Meeting some awesome new people and of course seeing a lot of the old family.

- And on a personal note spending a couple days with Korastus and Ephoricy at their home city after the Bash. Helped with the Bash Blues. Of course since I had more time with friends, the blues came back with a vengeance when I got home last night.

There's probably more to think of, but my brain can't be arsed.

Then I hope your memory is as strong as your hide. My money is on that by the next time I see you it will totally have been forgotten. I bet I'll make it through another event with cuddles but no bite you big softie! Haha

Start saving your coins, then. Because you're going to lose them. I will NOT go another gathering w/o paying you the mind you deserve. Truly did and do miss you.

Oh, one other thing I'll certainly remember: Getting punched in the spine by a certain guppy at the rest stop on the way home. Yes, I'll remember THAT one for sure....

SS

I'm sure more will come to me, but as a start:

-Reuniting IFD for the first time in a year. That can NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN.

-Being 1/3 of the most incredible, gorgeous, badass, ferocious, amazing Ninja Turtles the world has ever seen. (Thanks to my Wife for making basically everything for us :bubbleheart:)

-Meeting my wifey's new man, dubbing him Tag-a-Long, and enjoying his company for the whole gathering. Watching him get to know everyone and open up was so much fun. He made it through a weekend with IFD. The man deserves some respect.

-Playtime with the Shark - VERY overdue. Thank you mucho :)

-Watching a spanking tutorial and asking a millionty questions to Bella and Adam. Thanks so much for your input and explanations and everything.

-My annual Bella's Basement Beating with the Rhino, and the crazy mix of emotions that comes along with "No no no no! Ow! OMG! ...Do it again." :devilish:

-Our traditional trip to Bob Evans.

-Learning the secretest concoction of the most delicious awesome ever from Tag-a-Long. "Can I have some more... this?"

Fin! For now :D

EDIT: How could I have forgotten? Being part of the most impressive legal duo in the history of Bella Court.

Last edited:
I'm sure more will come to me, but as a start:

-Reuniting IFD for the first time in a year. That can NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN.

The reunion or waiting a year? Just asking. ;)

-Playtime with the Shark - VERY overdue. Thank you mucho :)

Thank me? Thank me? THANK YOU! You're a treat to spend time with.

-Watching a spanking tutorial and asking a millionty questions to Bella and Adam. Thanks so much for your input and explanations and everything.

Education is a lifestyle for me, too. A spend just a bit of time doing that during the week. Just not THAT kind of education.

-My annual Bella's Basement Beating with the Rhino, and the crazy mix of emotions that comes along with "No no no no! Ow! OMG! ...Do it again." :devilish:

I wanna witness one of these at least once. Heard they're EPIC!

EDIT: How could I have forgotten? Being part of the most impressive legal duo in the history of Bella Court.

Does Blackest Lilly still have bus tire tracks on over 90% of her body? You guys didn't just throw her under the bus, you mugged her first, threw her under the Greyhound, mugged the bus driver and then backed the bus over her like 4 more times. Man, that was............pretty funny! And it sure did pay off for her new man. He's a fast learner. ;)

Does Blackest Lilly still have bus tire tracks on over 90% of her body? You guys didn't just throw her under the bus, you mugged her first, threw her under the Greyhound, mugged the bus driver and then backed the bus over her like 4 more times. Man, that was............pretty funny! And it sure did pay off for her new man. He's a fast learner. ;)

You know........I was standing behind the Shark next to Bella when Blackest Lilly got tossed under the bus and I stood frozen there as shocked as anyone else. I had the clearest view of her lovely face when she heard the others wives disown her. She looked like she was gonna cry........and I was so stunned I never thought to get a photo of a face so beautiful yet with disbelief and betrayal in her eyes. Can't wait until next Bash because paybacks are hell and this sure ain't over.

It was literally like a Looney Tunes cartoon the number of times I kept getting run over!! Fortunately IFD always has the best interest of each other at the cockles of our hearts. Apparently the very deepest of cockles judging from this latest bullshit. They were doing their best to run me through training and make me stronger. I also believe both of them could use extra doses of Shark strength training to keep us all...you know....strength-even. I'd submit them to Rhino training but we all know that does a heaping fuckload of nothing.

You know........I was standing behind the Shark next to Bella when Blackest Lilly got tossed under the bus and I stood frozen there as shocked as anyone else. I had the clearest view of her lovely face when she heard the others wives disown her. She looked like she was gonna cry........and I was so stunned I never thought to get a photo of a face so beautiful yet with disbelief and betrayal in her eyes. Can't wait until next Bash because paybacks are hell and this sure ain't over.

That was unquestionably...the worst representation I think the lawyering world has ever witnessed. And we're talking even court appointed ones.

That was unquestionably...the worst representation I think the lawyering world has ever witnessed. And we're talking even court appointed ones.

Tell them that. They're on facebook bragging about how amazing they were for that 10 seconds of 'lawyering' after which they felt a guilty charge was the best course of action.

IFD: An unbreakable bond of sisterhood, unless the easiest course of action is to throw one of their own under a bus.

SS

The reunion or waiting a year? Just asking. ;)

The waiting, for sure! It was far too long!

Thank me? Thank me? THANK YOU! You're a treat to spend time with.

Auw, thank you very much. Back atcha ;)

Education is a lifestyle for me, too. A spend just a bit of time doing that during the week. Just not THAT kind of education.

You're good at it! I'm sure I'll be hitting you up for more tips sooner or later :)

I wanna witness one of these at least once. Heard they're EPIC!

I think even you might have cringed at the shot he gave me at the end. Four times. :faint:

LOL She came through like a champ! IFD is very proud of her!

LOL I have to agree. That was a priceless face. She never saw it coming. Her fault. She knows how IFD rolls.

It was literally like a Looney Tunes cartoon the number of times I kept getting run over!! Fortunately IFD always has the best interest of each other at the cockles of our hearts. Apparently the very deepest of cockles judging from this latest bullshit. They were doing their best to run me through training and make me stronger. I also believe both of them could use extra doses of Shark strength training to keep us all...you know....strength-even. I'd submit them to Rhino training but we all know that does a heaping fuckload of nothing.

I'm glad you understand where we were coming from, Wife. You recognize that what we did was necessary and for your own good, and you're a better woman for it. I think Tag-a-Long might be pretty appreciative of it as well. We need a "Giggity" smiley on here...

WTF is this? It was brilliant, Wife. BRILLIANT!! YOU'RE WELCOME!!!

Tell them that. They're on facebook bragging about how amazing they were for that 10 seconds of 'lawyering' after which they felt a guilty charge was the best course of action.

We stand behind what we did. And Wife will stand with us. Much more good than evil came from those ten seconds of genius.

IFD: An unbreakable bond of sisterhood, unless the easiest course of action is to throw one of their own under a bus.

SS

None of you understand. None.

So, when do I get to deal with you for these? ;)

You're good at it! I'm sure I'll be hitting you up for more tips sooner or later :)

Thanks and ask any time.

I think even you might have cringed at the shot he gave me at the end. Four times. :faint:

Somehow, I doubt that! ;) Applauded? Maybe. Cringed? not so much.

...And Wife will stand with us...

I would love to help all of you wives with the "standing" part. ;)

LOL Yes, that was rather interesting. When they were conferring between each other I thought to myself, "I'm solid."

Nope.

LOL

SS

NEVER!! :smilelove

I'm glad you understand where we were coming from, Wife. You recognize that what we did was necessary and for your own good, and you're a better woman for it. I think Tag-a-Long might be pretty appreciative of it as well. We need a "Giggity" smiley on here...

WTF is this? It was brilliant, Wife. BRILLIANT!! YOU'RE WELCOME!!!

We stand behind what we did. And Wife will stand with us. Much more good than evil came from those ten seconds of genius.

While your methods are certainly...unconventional...I see the DIRECT correlation in how they benefited me. :D So yes, I stand with IFD in their decision, I simply need to trust the path.

So, when do I get to deal with you for these? ;)

LOL You may have to take that up with Tag-A-Long. In the meantime I'm letting out the most explosive f-bombs I can possibly muster.

While your methods are certainly...unconventional...I see the DIRECT correlation in how they benefited me. :D So yes, I stand with IFD in their decision, I simply need to trust the path.

Perfection. This is the heart and soul of IFD. Shun the nonbelievers.

So many things going down over a short period of time, lets see if I can pick out a few awesome ones....even if it took me way to long to post anything.

-arriving at the airport to Vin and Jpie picking me up and taking me to Bellas

-just getting to spend time wih Vin after having not seen him sense NEST 09

-dozens upon dozens of conversations, whether they be humorous or serious, with some of the most amazing people

-getting raped in mario kart by both things(pretty badly too)

-conversations with bill while boozing(if you didnt witness it you missed a treat)

-the emergence of crash badicoot on day one

-not starting this year with a broken widshield

-cooking with Bill aswell as multiple compliments on what I consider a simple baked bean recipie

-amazing dinner in Vin's rooms saturday night

-playing dodgeball with many a non human(2 sharks, a tiny fish, a rhino, and even a legendary unbearded yeti)

-once again being mezmerized with the silver tongued proclamations of the rhino

-catching a catnap in the famous fort when noone was paying attention

-the sunday scuffle with a very unworthy foe(despite her hieght and false claims of toughness)

-just getting out of my regular life for a weekend after not being around so many likeminded people in a year

-getting to spend time with bella and the original shark which is never a let down

-actually saying somthing that made bill laugh(still proud of that)

-karaoke

-riding back from karaoke 10 deep in an acura(more like 6 but even that was enough)

-seeing 5 different peoples pictures and point of views of me being called out by the little one in dodgeball like it was the matrix and she was neo

-being asked ahead of time by snail shell to help with bellas bday presentation...then to quite shocked to see a half mile string with fricken socks attached to it(the only presentation to rival mine from NEST 11 lol)

There are prolly more that will come to me but its like 8 am here and I cant think of any at the moment

-not starting this year with a broken widshield

HAHA!!! Yes! Other than a picnic table I do believe property damage was very minimal.

For me this was an awesome and insanely stressful weekend. To all the people that were there just giving me love THANK YOU! I can't express how much that meant to me. (by the way things are better an my uncle was able to join the family for the holiday.)

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back