• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Recounting a tickle tale (F/F)

YouNeverKnow175

TMF Master
Mallory and Drew had been in a relationship for just under a year, and she had just moved to another state to begin graduate school. She was 28 and had shoulder-length sandy brown hair and was beautiful - and incredibly ticklish. Drew, who was a 'ler, was excited to learn that she had a massage scheduled - and as they chatted online about their days, here's how the conversation transpired:

Mallory: hi!

Drew: how are you?

Mallory: good! happy to hear from you. and you?

Drew: i’m good, a little tired - long day. what have you been up to today?

Mallory: ah, lots of class - went to the library for a while - then i had my massage!

Drew: ohh yeah, that was today! how was it?

Mallory: so nice, felt so good - i really needed it

Drew: awesome - did she work on your whole body?

Mallory: yeah, a lot on my back and shoulders, but some on my legs and feet too.

Mallory: it definitely got a little intense...

Drew: intense?

Mallory: well...ticklish...

Drew: ah :) where??

Mallory: mostly my feet....a little on my sides a few times.

Drew: did you laugh at all?

Mallory: i came really close....i had to shut my eyes and grab on to the table when she was doing my feet. i almost asked her to stop...it really tickled.

Drew: mmm....!

Drew: so i have a question. how come you’re sooo ticklish and things like professional massages and pedicures tickle you like crazy, but you never got tickled by anyone in high school or college? that’s like the time that everyone tickles each other! especially pretty girls like you :)

Mallory: hmm....

Mallory: i don’t know. i mean, i was definitely tickled as a kid a lot, and i hated it. you know that. but then it stopped happening.

Drew: but you and your friends give each other massages all the time...how come the professional ones always have ticklish moments, but the friend ones never did or do?

Mallory: well, let me think...

Mallory: I mean, I’m sure there have been times when a massage tickled me - one from a friend.

Drew: can you remember one?

Mallory: hmm....

Mallory: well, actually...

Mallory: yes.

Drew: what happened??

Mallory: well, it was with bella - my good friend from school. she was giving the massage and it started to tickle...

Drew: go on...

Mallory: well, there’s not much to tell..

Drew: why don’t I believe you? come on...

Mallory: well...okay...

Mallory: she was rubbing my back and when she got closer to the sides a few times it started to really tickle. i was trying really hard not to show it, because i didn’t want her to know.

Drew: how come you didn’t want her to know?

Mallory: well.....i wanted the massage to keep going.

Mallory: and also...I was worried if she found out how ticklish I was that she might keep tickling me....

Drew: and...

Mallory: well....it became too much to hold in. i started flinching, and then I let out of a sort of, “Ha!” by accident. She asked what was the matter, and I told her it tickled.

Mallory: then she said, “ohhhh really? sorry, i didnt mean to!” but then she kept doing it, right around my ribs. i started cracking up, and yelled at her to stop.

Mallory: then she said, “Mal, why didn’t I know how ticklish you were? All these years...” I told her I keep it well hidden. Then she asked where else I was ticklish. I started to get a little panicky, because she was sitting on top of me and I couldn’t move.

Drew: uh oh...

Mallory: wow, I had forgotten all about this....

Drew: until right now? really?

Mallory: yeah....

Mallory: She said, “I bet your armpits are really ticklish” and started tickling me there like crazy...i was trapped, i was laughing so hard. i could barely breath.

Mallory: finally she stopped but then turned herself around and faced my feet, sitting on my legs. I started begging at that point.....but she was intent on finding out if my feet were ticklish.

Drew: did you tell her or did she find out herself?

Mallory: I remember it flashed through my mind maybe if I just admitted it, she wouldn’t need to try to find out. All the other times usually I tried to hide it, and never let people find out....but I was trapped and I thought maybe she’d stop - so I told her they’re incredibly ticklish and begged her not to. But she did.....

Drew: for how long?

Mallory: it seriously felt like ten minutes.....i’m not sure i’ve ever been tickled that much in my life. she figured out that my toes were the worst, and get wiggling her fingers between them and underneath them. i was laughing and begging the whole time.

Drew: wow....i can’t believe you’d never told me this, or remembered it. why do you think??

Mallory: I guess I’d blocked the memory. i hate being tickled!

Drew: did you really hate it completely?

Mallory: well..i mean, i guess part of it is kind of fun....i just hate when people take it too far. I feel so out of control.

Drew: What about the sensation itself, if you remove the feeling of being out of control?
Mallory: well, it’s so intense....i mean, actually, yeah, i guess i do kind of like it.

Drew: oh yeah?

Mallory: yeah, it’s just that all my life it’s been associated with being out of control, so that’s kind of ingrained now.

Drew: well...we could work on that....step by step, developing trust.

Mallory: okay... :) sounds good to me....

-

This is an experiment with a "new" format of fictional story - I'm curious what people think!

I like it. Not real descriptive but it is original. For an experiment in my estimations it is a success.
Congratulations, I hope you will be "experimenting" a lot more soon.

I really like the idea of this story. It's something slightly unusual, but I do think that there's a lot of possibilities that you could explore :)

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back