• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Girls' night tickle fight competition (F/F, F/F, F/F)

YouNeverKnow175

TMF Master
It was a crisp winter night - girls’ night for six friends who worked together at a ski resort in Vermont. They had rented a cabin not far from the resort and were taking a day to get away and relax. 

“You guys, this is so awesome!” said Louisa, a big smile lighting up her beautiful face as the moonlight shone in on her dark, shoulder-length hair. “I can’t believe we’re finally doing this!” Louisa was thirty-two, about 5’3” and had a very vibrant, bubbly personality.

“I know, this is the best - the best!” said Cassie, sipping her red wine. Cassie was blonde , 5'3" and twenty-six. She was very spunky, energetic, giggly - a real fire-ball.

Darcy, who was thirty with long brown hair and brown eyes, laughed and said, “I love you girls!”

“A total girls’ weekend!” exclaimed Jo, a feisty Belgian beauty who was thirty-six but looked ten years younger (and acted twenty years younger).

“All we need now is to have a pillow fight,” joked Sandra, twirling her brown hair with her finger tips and sipping her wine. She was thirty-two.

“We should have a tickle fight,” Sarah said before immediately putting her hand over her mouth as if she’d said something she didn’t mean to. Sarah was tipsy - and seemed to have revealed a secret desire she’d been holding in. Some of the girls had heard Sarah, who was thirty-five but looked ten years younger as well, and stunningly beautiful with black curly hair, mention tickling before.

Sandra jumped on the idea, surprisingly. “Yes! Let’s have a tickle fight!! I haven’t had a tickle fight in years!!”

Sarah looked around the room to see what the others responses were.

Darcy and Jo looked very, very nervous but didn’t say anything. Cassie said, “So what are the rules?”

“Ok, here’s how it works,” said Sandra, taking charge. “Teams of three. A team wins when all three ladies on the other team surrender - and not before.”

Jo shrugged. “Sounds simple enough.”

“The teams have to be fair, though,” said Sarah. “We can’t have all the most ticklish people on one team, that wouldn’t be fair.”

Louisa interjected, “Guys, are we really doing this???” with a nervous laugh.

“Yes!” said Sandra. “This is awesome! Okay, here’s how we do it. We rank everyone 1-6 in terms of how ticklish they are. 1 and 6 are on the same team, 2 and 5, and 3 and 4.”

“Okay, and the team with the #1 most ticklish person should get the #4, not the #3, just to be fair,” said Cassie.

“Okay but look,” said Darcy. “The most ticklish people need to be paired against each other. It can’t be most against least.”

“That’s fair, that makes sense,” said Sandra. “Okay, now we have to do the rankings. Who’s the most ticklish.”

“That’s easy...” Cassie said with an evil smile. She ran over to Darcy and started tickling her sides. Darcy immediately screamed, yelped, and yelled, “STOPPPP!!!!!”

“Yes, I think we have to give Darcy the #1 slot....everyone knows that,” Sandra said.

“Okay, okay, but I’m not far behind!!” blurted Jo nervously. “I don’t want to be paired up against someone tough!!”

“Okay, Jo, we’ll give you the #2 slot. Who’s #3? Louisa, you’re so bubbly - I’m guessing you’re pretty ticklish.”

“Um...I’m...pretty ticklish....” Louisa was almost stuttering.

“#3! And who’s next?”

“Well....” Sarah said shyly. “I don’t like to admit it, but....I should probably be ranked pretty high too...”

“Okay, #4! I’m not THAT ticklish, so I’ll be #5,” Sandra said.

“Guess that makes me #6,” said Cassie. “Fitting. I can kick all of your butts!!”

“So, the teams are Darcy, Sarah, and Cassie against Jo, Louisa and me. And the pairings are #1 Darcy vs. #2 Jo, #4 Sarah vs. #3 Louisa, and #6 Cassie vs. #5 me.”

“I can’t believe we’re actually doing this...” muttered Darcy.

“Me neither....” said Louisa under hear breath.

“On your mark,” said Sandra. “Get set, go!” With that, she charged at Cassie and tried to start tickling her. She got Cassie’s side, but Cassie jumped out of the way and blocked her with her hand.

Meanwhile Sarah had started tickling Louisa’s sides. They were both standing up, and Louisa had started giggling and backing up towards the wall. When she was cornered against the wall, Sarah, who was proving to be a very experienced and delighted ‘ler, started tickling harder and Louisa crumbled onto the floor, squealing and laughing.

Jo and Darcy were sitting on the couch, poking at each other very cautiously. It seemed like both were very fearful and nervous and would do anything not to get pinned, so they were taking it very slow.

Cassie and Sandra circled each other until Cassie made a forward motion and quasi-wrestled Sandra to the ground. She started tickling Sandra’s ribs, and Sandra broke into a hearty laugh.

Sarah still had Louisa pinned and had moved on to her bare feet. Louisa was screaming, practically convulsing, yelling, “My feeett!! NOOOO!!! NOT MY FEET!!” She was swiping in the air, trying to catch some part of Sarah’s body in hopes of somehow getting her off of her before she had to “surrender.”

Jo’s pokes had made Darcy start to giggle. Darcy had gotten in a few pokes at Jo, which made Jo squeal and yelp, but Darcy’s giggliness was beginning to take over and she was losing control. Finally, Jo moved in for the strike and started attacking Darcy’s ribs. Darcy screamed an piercing scream but Jo wouldn’t relent. She kept tickling harder and harder. Darcy was flailing madly, laughing and screaming. “NOOO!!! PLEEEEEAASSEE!! PPLEEEEASSE!!!”

Sandra was kicking and laughing hard, but Cassie had her pinned and Cassie was strong. “Hahaha - okay ....maybe I’m more ticklish than I thought- I’ll....I’ll get you!!!” she said between laughs.

Louisa somehow managed to get hold of Sarah’s bare foot, which was exposed in the position she was sitting, tickling Louisa’s own feet. She started running her fingers up and down Sarah’s sole as Sarah did the same to hers. Finally, the sensation was too much for Sarah to take and she moved away from Louisa altogether. Louisa quickly chased her across the floor and grabbed Sarah’s foot and started tickling. Sarah collapsed and was face-down, lying on the floor, laughing. “Oh my god, oh my god...!!!” she cackled.

All the while, Jo was giving Darcy the tickling of a lifetime. There was something about the power that she loved. Jo had been on the receiving end of tickle tortures from her older siblings for years as a child, and she hated being tickled as a result. Suddenly, she found herself in the position of power she always wanted to be in, and although she could see that she was causing Darcy the same torture her siblings had caused her, she somehow liked it and couldn’t stop. “Surrender!!!” Darcy cried out.

“Your teammates all need to surrender before I can let you go, sweetie pie,” Jo taunted.

“Please, please, just stopppp!!!!!” Darcy said between laughs.

“Sorry, honey. I’ll move to a different spot, though,” and with that she grabbed Darcy’s soft, beautiful bare foot, with maroon painted toes, and started running her fingers up and down. “NOOOO!!! PPPLLEEEAASE!! HELLLPP!!!!” Darcy screamed.

Louisa, meanwhile, climbed on top of Sarah, who was still face down, and started tickling her ribs. Sarah was thrashing around on the ground, and her laugh had become less lady-like and more hard, out of control. She couldn’t really speak - and she was still shocked at how she’d lost her position of power - the ‘ler position she loved so much and was so good it, and had allowed Louisa to start tickling her like this. She couldn’t take it anymore and squeaked out the word, “Surrender.”

Jo couldn’t resist taunting both Sarah and Darcy further: “Little Sandra needs to surrender before we’ll stop. And I don’t think she wants to!”

Sandra didn’t want to. Cassie had also moved onto her soles for a little while and she could barely handle it. But it was slightly less ticklish than what Cassie had been doing to her sides, and Sandra was stubborn. She had a ‘ler streak in her and was clearly a dominant-type, and she wasn’t about to give up. “I can do this, guys! Hang in there! I can get her!” she yelled to her teammates.

“PLEEEASSSEE, Sandra, just give in!!!!” Darcy screamed. Then she accidentally kicked Jo hard in the stomach. 

“Hey!” Jo responded scoldingly. “No, no! Bad! I’ll get you now! I know where you are most ticklish, on your tummy tummy tummy!” With that tease, she brought both hands to Darcy’s stomach - the place where she never let anyone touch - even lay a finger. Darcy went spastic and practically silent. She managed to yelp out an occasional, “PLEASE!” and “HELP!” but it didn’t do much good.

Sarah, meanwhile, had somehow managed to squirm around to roll over, in an attempt to get away, but it didn’t work, and it meant that Louisa just had more territory to tickle. She danced her fingers back and forth between Sarah’s stomach, sides, and armpits. Sarah’s face looked like she was in agony, “Louisa! Okay!! I’m - I’m - sorry I tickled you so much - please, stop, please please!!” Then she turned to Sandra angrily and said, “SANDRA! SURRENDER ALREADY!!!”

Cassie moved back to Sandra’s upper body. Sandra made a “oh-wow-I-can’t-believe-how-much-this-tickles” face and started laughing even harder than before. She tried and tried to find a way to escape so she wouldn’t have to surrender but ultimately she couldn’t do it. She finally surrendered, and all three girls stopped.

“Victory!” Cassie yelled as she high-fived Louisa and Jo.

Sarah, Darcy and Sandra lay still, panting, so relieved it was over, still not sure what had even happened. For all of them, it was the most they’d been tickled in their adult lives, by far.

“That was fun,” said Jo.

“NO IT WASN’T!!” yelled Darcy. “YOU ARE MEAN.”

“Hey, it was part of the game!” she winked and ran her finger down Darcy’s bare foot one more time for good measure. Darcy yelped, then scowled. Jo grinned with delight.

THE END.

-
I’d love to know if you all enjoyed this one. Favorite parts? Favorite characters?

Fantastic story.... I hope it's the beginning of a few more... tickle fight stories are lots of fun

I loved the game aspect of it and the battle between Jo and Darcy was a highlight, I liked the teasing :D

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back